Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Judged:

This room is for all those who find life precious and believe killing an innocent life is wrong. Please no bashing and no trolls.We hope to have uplifting comments in here.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Judged:

Abortion stops a heartbeat and with so many alternatives should never happen. A baby has a right to be born and grow up to be somebody. Please if you are considering anabortion please reconsider and give your baby the gift of life.
S Will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
Abortion stops a heartbeat and with so many alternatives should never happen. A baby has a right to be born and grow up to be somebody. Please if you are considering anabortion please reconsider and give your baby the gift of life.
Amen, sis. What a sad world we live in when people think it's okay to murder our babies before they're born.

“Beauty on four legs”

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Judged:

S Will wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, sis. What a sad world we live in when people think it's okay to murder our babies before they're born.
There are no "babies" involved in abortion. A zef is removed from a woman who has decided not to carry a pregnancy to term, as is her right.

Murder is an illegal act against a born person.
Abortion is the legal termination of a pregnancy. They are two different acts, and are only considered the same thing by dishonest, inaccurate PLM folks.

Glad I could help clarify things for you. Imprecise and inaccurate language fails every time.
S Will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Judged:

pbfa wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no "babies" involved in abortion.
There absolutely is. How horrible that people would disregard a fetus as being a blob of lifeless nothing. It does make sense in the argument for abortion because thinking of it as nothing would make it much easier to murder. I think I would want my conscience soothed in this way, also. If I don't acknowledge that it's a human life, then it's that much easier to rid myself of it. This is, of course, what society would like our precious women to believe.

Tragic.

“Go Red Wings!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Plainfield Township MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Judged:

Please support agencies that give women truthful information about birth control and ALL alternatives to unwanted pregnancy. Knowledge is strength. No one wants abortion to be a form of birth control. Let's all band together to give women the information they need to plan their children and make sure their children have a loving and responsible home.

“Beauty on four legs”

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

Judged:

Bobbiez wrote:
Please support agencies that give women truthful information about birth control and ALL alternatives to unwanted pregnancy. Knowledge is strength. No one wants abortion to be a form of birth control. Let's all band together to give women the information they need to plan their children and make sure their children have a loving and responsible home.
Abortion is not used instead of birth control, or as a replacement 'form' of BC. In fact, it is most commonly used when BC fails.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

Bobbiez wrote:
I agree with you Bobbiez,I have said many times education is the key. When women know better they do better. Women need to know there are alternatives to killing a baby. There are too many women that use abortion as a BC method and that is wrong. They need to know that if they do become pregnant that they can carry the baby and if they can't provide for it that in todays world they can take it into any hospital,fire station,police station ..no questions asked. Adoption is a wonderful alternative and IMO a woman will sleep alot better at night knowing she has placed her baby in a loving home rather than ending her baby's life. Abortion is not necessary in todays world and statistics show over 90% do it out of convenience. That is very sad and just wrong. God Bless

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

pbfa wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is not used instead of birth control, or as a replacement 'form' of BC. In fact, it is most commonly used when BC fails.
Even when BC fails abortion is still being used as birth control.
Kenzieee

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
This room is for all those who find life precious and believe killing an innocent life is wrong. Please no bashing and no trolls.We hope to have uplifting comments in here.
Pam, would you mind going to the forum I just made? It's called:
"A Place for WOMEN to Chit-Chat about Life"

I'm through talking about abortion, I've said my views and I hate sounding like a broken record. SO I wanted someplace else to chit chat with you and other people I've become friends with.
'Kay?
Kenzieee

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

S Will wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, sis. What a sad world we live in when people think it's okay to murder our babies before they're born.
I want you in the new forum too. GO NOW! Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

If we could hear and interpret that scream we would know that unborn babies want to live. We would hear them describe the horrible fear that invaded their sanctuary on their abortion day. We would understand their horror under the dark cloud of rejection that labeled them unwanted, and dis- carded them like trash. We would realize that it was excruciating physical pain that produced their final silent scream.

But we can't hear their silent screams and they can't tell us how abortion feels! That's why we must speak for them! If we become silent, they have no voice. If we become silent, they have no hope.

Don't let their screams fall on deaf ears! Please do something to defend innocent life.

Please pray that women will see an alternative to this horrendous act of violence. There are better choices than ending their baby's life.
Kenzieee

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

I want to say that I'm sorry for all the mood swings lately, if I've snapped at you or said anything completly rude, I apologize.
I won't apologize for my views but I can apologize for being mean.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

Kenzieee wrote:
I want to say that I'm sorry for all the mood swings lately, if I've snapped at you or said anything completly rude, I apologize.
I won't apologize for my views but I can apologize for being mean.
And you know what? I respect your viewsand I feel like you respect mine. Lately you and I have become friends and I love that. Women need friends ya" know? And I totally understand the mood swings and am not at all offended by them. You have double the hormones going wacky in your body. I'm going over to your room. See ya" over there:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

What God has created, who are we to destroy?
Currently in medicine, we have advanced our technology and understanding to be able to care for and nourish very early premature infants, even into the second trimester. People easily agree they have rights but across town another, same gestational age infant is snatched from the mother's body in a horrific manner. Where should we draw the line? The only answer that can be medically supported is before conception.
It isn't just another 'procedure' in medicine. There is virtually nothing as disgusting as the suction causing ripping and destruction of formed placental and fetal tissue that occurs with an abortion, not to mention the pain imposed on the fetus being torn apart. This is not meant to be sensational, although it is. This is to make the point that medical 'procedures' are to fix a problem and nearly all are neat and clean with this exception. When physicians remove a uterus, for example, they do their best to remove it intact. Not so with an abortion. The goal is simple evacuation. Doctors are sworn to stand up for life and to minimize suffering for all patients. Those who perform abortions have violated the Hippocratic oath. They forget that the fetus is a patient too.

“Go Red Wings!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Plainfield Township MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
What God has created, who are we to destroy?
Currently in medicine, we have advanced our technology and understanding to be able to care for and nourish very early premature infants, even into the second trimester. People easily agree they have rights but across town another, same gestational age infant is snatched from the mother's body in a horrific manner. Where should we draw the line? The only answer that can be medically supported is before conception.
It isn't just another 'procedure' in medicine. There is virtually nothing as disgusting as the suction causing ripping and destruction of formed placental and fetal tissue that occurs with an abortion, not to mention the pain imposed on the fetus being torn apart. This is not meant to be sensational, although it is. This is to make the point that medical 'procedures' are to fix a problem and nearly all are neat and clean with this exception. When physicians remove a uterus, for example, they do their best to remove it intact. Not so with an abortion. The goal is simple evacuation. Doctors are sworn to stand up for life and to minimize suffering for all patients. Those who perform abortions have violated the Hippocratic oath. They forget that the fetus is a patient too.
As a pro-choice person, this is one of the reasons I support birth control methods that stop conception from occurring in the first place. The more advanced forms of birth control science comes up with, the less likely it is that an unwanted preganancy will take place. I fully support the morning after pill, as well as educating women on how to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. However, I feel that if all else fails, a woman still has the right to choose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

Bobbiez wrote:
<quoted text>
As a pro-choice person, this is one of the reasons I support birth control methods that stop conception from occurring in the first place. The more advanced forms of birth control science comes up with, the less likely it is that an unwanted preganancy will take place. I fully support the morning after pill, as well as educating women on how to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. However, I feel that if all else fails, a woman still has the right to choose.
I respect your opinion,thanks for the post. I still say the bottom line is education. I am against abortion 100 %,but I would be there for a woman after one andwould take care of her and envelop her with love. There have been stats put out that show what happens to alot of women 10,20 years after an abortion. My heart aches for them. Some have no regret but alot do. I just don't want a woman to have to go through that ya" know?
S Will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

Bobbiez wrote:
I ditto that, Bobbiez, except for one big exception: abortion. Abortion is not birth control, it's murder. Please, do support organizations that give women the truthful information about the horrors of abortion. This will hopefully deter many of them from murdering their child. More importantly, please support organizations that are fighting to get abortion off of the social "to do" list and make it illegal once again. There are many organizations out there, and one in particular that actually goes to court to fight these issues. Please, search it out, it'll be well worth it to our society. No more murdering. Learn about b/c, learn about abortion (murder), know the time is now to stop the madness of genocide.
S Will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

Kenzieee wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you in the new forum too. GO NOW! Lol!
??? Serious??? How sweet is that?? I just might, thank you for the invite.
S Will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

pbfa wrote:
<quoted text>
"When BC fails". In other words: a replacement form of bc and birth control. Murdering a child before it's born is controlling the outcome of birth.

You've just stated the same thing in 3 different ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11069
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

494 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 532,742
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Le_le 172,379
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Krackerjacks 115,083
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min number four 224,174
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Le_le 599,082
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min to all scumbags 38,447
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 19 min Amber 26
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min thewordofme 720,503
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr bRB 74
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••