Next SUNDAY, June 30, 2013, is GAY PA...

Next SUNDAY, June 30, 2013, is GAY PARADE

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 23, 2013
bring an umbrella, for hot sun or for rain.

http://www.topnews.in/files/Gay-Rights.jpg
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 23, 2013
last Sunday of June is Gay Parade

June 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#3 Jun 23, 2013
This will be the perfect opportunity for thousands of gays to repent and get saved before they die of AIDS!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
This will be the perfect opportunity for thousands of gays to repent and get saved before they die of AIDS!
if you go to the Gay Parade, and bring your Bible with you, I am 100% sure the people there will give you the middle finger. you are such annoying Bible lunatic !!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jun 24, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you go to the Gay Parade, and bring your Bible with you, I am 100% sure the people there will give you the middle finger. you are such annoying Bible lunatic !!
Gays are giving GOD 'the middle finger', so I wouldn't expect any different for myself. God and the place He 'originally' prepared for Satan and his rebels is what gays need to be worried about.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8 Jun 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Gays are giving GOD 'the middle finger', so I wouldn't expect any different for myself. God and the place He 'originally' prepared for Satan and his rebels is what gays need to be worried about.
Hell will be full of men who unrepentantly practiced homosexuality to the end.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
before go by you on this parade
at first stick a couple of times your middle finger into your a....
turn a couple of times in crircle, pull out and quckly eat this chockolade like Lolypop
your face will look brownish oriental and eyes from squizing your hole will look like japanishe geisha
so?do;t forget to wear female panties,condom on your d..head, women bra, and cheap snickers from Flohmart, or donation box
please have a little respect towards gays. for your information, many people riding the floats are STRAIGHT people promoting their businesses. for your information, a LOT of people watching the gay parade are STRAIGHT.

Gay Parade is an interaction among all people, straights and gays. there is nothing immoral about gay parade.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#10 Jun 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
before go by you on this parade
at first stick a couple of times your middle finger into your a....
turn a couple of times in crircle, pull out and quckly eat this chockolade like Lolypop
your face will look brownish oriental and eyes from squizing your hole will look like japanishe geisha
so?do;t forget to wear female panties,condom on your d..head, women bra, and cheap snickers from Flohmart, or donation box
Dr Shrink? You need a shrink.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 25, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Shrink? You need a shrink.
hi KO, do you have gay parade in CO ?:)
Curious bi

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jun 25, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
bring an umbrella, for hot sun or for rain.
http://www.topnews.in/files/Gay-Rights.jpg
where about i want to join you guys,please drop an email my adress is ,....([email protected])
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#13 Jun 25, 2013
Curious bi wrote:
<quoted text>
where about i want to join you guys,please drop an email my adress is ,....([email protected])
in Chicago, the Gay Parade starts around 10 am, Halsted and Belmont.

you can also visit this place just nearby

http://steamworksonline.com/home4.html
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#14 Jun 26, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi KO, do you have gay parade in CO ?:)
I dont know. We had a gay pride fest recently and there was a parade at the time.
??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 881,012
Has anyone ever heard of the Coudenhoven-Kalerg... 23 min One Planet One Pe... 6
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 603,568
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 1 hr Lace dream 276
Ask me a trivia question (Oct '08) 2 hr hellohelloem 213,278
What Steps we can take to preserve and conserve... 2 hr blueair india 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 613,084
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 hr dollarsbill 8,359
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 hr sangili karuppan 7,656
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr Critical Eye 4,082
More from around the web