Edit and Convert PDF as per your desires. OCR is supported
Posted in the Top Stories Forum
Since: Jun 10
#1 Aug 4, 2011
PDF Editor Pro for Mac adds OCR technology and 6-in-1 PDF conversion functions on the basis of standard version. Pro version provides you a smarter way to deal with PDF documents.
* Extract text from scanned PDF to make the content searchable and editable
* Edit text, images directly within PDF files
* Convert PDF files to Office documents, EPUB files, HTML pages and Text files
* Add text, images, and signatures into PDF files
* Add multiple annotations and comments on PDF files
* Highlight, underline, and strike through text in PDF files
* Reformat the layouts by drag-and-drop
* Outstanding OCR accuracy and format preservation
* OCR enables you to search, correct, and copy the text in a scanned or image PDF directly
* Support 17 recognition languages: English, Turkish, Greek, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Romanian, and Catalan
Edit PDF Files
* Add, modify or delete text in PDF files (support editing text only in English)
* Drag and drop text block or images to change the layouts
* Insert images or digital signature into PDF files (JPEG, PNG, TIF, and BMP)
* Crop, resize, move, delete images in PDF files
* Edit PDF bookmarks and properties
Export PDF to 6 popular document formats
* Export PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML and Text
* Preserve text, images, tables, columns, etc. after conversion
* Support encrypted PDF file conversion
* Support Microsoft Office for Mac 2008/2011
Annotate and Markup
* Annotate with Sticky Note and Text Box to share comments
* Add shape annotations, including Arrow, Line, Rectangle, Oval, Polygon, and Cloud
* Add free-hand drawings with Pencil and Eraser
* Edit inner links and hyperlinks in PDF files
* Markup PDF text with text tools, including highlight, underline, and strikethrough
* Allow you to customize: annotation color, markup color, line-thickness, line-style, etc.
More Info: http://www.pdf-editor-for-mac.com/pro/
Since: Jun 10
#2 Aug 17, 2011
PDF Converter for Mac is a nonsuch PDF tool to help Mac users convert PDF to Word documents(*.doc), Excel spreadsheets(*.xls), PowerPoint presentations(*.pptx), EPUB eBooks(*.epub), Text files(*.txt) and HTML pages(*.html). Mac users can choose any formats they need to convert to and all the conversion can be done within only one program.
With PDF Converter for Mac, you can:
* Print restricted PDF files
* Resize images of PDF files
* Edit PDF files in Microsoft Office
* Share PDF files on internet easily
* Change contents in any existing PDF files
* Modify typos and misspellings in PDF files
* Calculate and edit data in Microsoft Excel
* Read PDF eBooks on mobile devices, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Sony reader and more
* Extract the text, images, graphics, tables and hyperlinks for reusing in other applications
More Info: http://www.pdf.converter-for-mac.com/
Since: Jun 10
#3 Aug 17, 2011
AnyBizSoft PDF Password Remover for Mac is a small yet powerful PDF decryption tool on Mac OS X. It enables Mac users to remove copying and printing restrictions from encrypted PDF files. It's quick and easy-to-use. Batch decryption is supported.
Step 1 Import
Drag PDF files on your Mac and drop them into the panel. Or choose File-> Add PDF Files in the menu bar to add PDF files.
PDF Password Remover for Mac can decrypt PDF files with Owner Password directly without knowing the password. But if the PDF file is encrypted with User/Open Password, you need to unlock it before decryption. Otherwise descryption of the file will be skipped.
Actually even Acrobat also requires the password if you want to remove password from encrypted PDF files. And most PDF decryption tools on the market can't remove Open Password from PDF files even if you know the password. It's reasonable because the Open Password is set by authors to protect copyrights of their works. You can't get access to the file without permission.
If you have permission to get access to the file and want to remove the password for easier reading, just click on the lock icon beside the PDF file and type correct password in the pop-up box to unlock the PDF file for decryption.
Step 2 Select an output folder
Choose PDF Password Remover-> Preferences... in the menu bar, you can select an output folder for the output files.
Step 3 Decrypt
Click Start button to decrypt the encrypted PDF files. The decryption will be finished in seconds. Then you can click on the PDF icon to open the restriction-free PDF files.
More Info: http://www.pdf-password-remover.net/macosx/
Since: Jun 10
#5 Sep 3, 2011
Tanbee AVCHD Converter for mac is a full-featured tool for AVCHD camcorder users, which can convert AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, MOD, MOD) to common videos including AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, SWF, and HD videos like HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD WMV. This powerful Mac AVCHD Converter can support various portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii and DS, Mobile Phones, Android Mobile, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, etc.
The best Mac AVCHD Converter software also makes it possible to trim your AVCHD (MTS, M2TS, MOD, HDV) video clips, crop video playing screen, add subtitle/watermark/artistic effects, adjust video image effects, customize parameters, preview your shot video, capture desired video images and calculate bit rate.
* Convert AVCHD videos to common popular video formats & HD videos.
* AVCHD videos are convertible for playback on many mobile devices.
* Extract AVCHD audio to various formats.
* High compatibility with various AVCHD camcorders and players
* Powerful editing functions to polish your shot video
* Capture pictures from AVCHD videos.
More Info: http://www.tanbee.com/avchd-converter-for-mac...
How to convert AVCHD camcorder videos?
This tutorial will show you how to use Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac step by step. Before you start, please download, install and launch Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac.
Step 1: Load AVCHD camcorder video files
Click "Add File" button on the toolbar or go to "File > Add files" from the main menu to load files you want to convert.
Step 2: Choose output format for your players
Choose the file, click "Profile" drop-down button to choose the format you need, then click "" to choose destination folder for saving output files.
Step 3: Start AVCHD video conversion on Mac
After the above settings, check the needed files to convert in the file list, and click "Convert" big button to start converting.
Since: Jun 10
#7 Sep 3, 2011
PDF to Flash Converter for Mac can convert any Adobe PDF document into a Macromedia Flash (SWF) files on Mac also flash book/flash page/ flash flip magazine creator/maker for Mac. This Mac PDF to Flash Converter can create flash flip books through converting PDF to SWF flash video formats, which help you on changing simple PDF files into animate ebooks only few clicks with your mouse.
* Convert Adobe PDF files to Flash (SWF) files for easier reading
* Generate flash page flipping magazine within several clicks
* Customize Flash Flip book to personalize your own flip books
PDF to Flash Converter for Mac Key Features
Quick Convert Adobe PDF files to Flash (SWF) for easier reading - Convert Adobe PDF document into a Macromedia Flash (SWF) files for Online and offline publication, quickly viewing PDF files in the browser without loading Adobe Reader.
Enjoy turning effects digital ebooks - Enhance readers' experience with multimedia and create a unique interface to match your publication's look and feel.
Customize Flash Flip book - You can choose flash player, flash preloader for flash flip magazine and configure each book page effect and choose a Background color and reading option, such as Zoom in, Zoom out, Tablet of Contents, Enable Fullscreen.
Free hosting your PDF to flash page flipping magazine - Create your own online presentation or offline reading book with stunning 3D animated page flipping book to share the current flipping page including the whole magazine via emails, Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.
Fast preview Flash magazine result within minutes - Convert several PDF files in batches efficiently while preserving original quality for immediately preview of PDF to flash conversion result.
More Info: http://www.pdf-converter-mac.net/pdf-to-flash...
Since: May 12
#8 Jul 31, 2012
Convert PDF to 3D flash page flipping book, personally I'm using this tool: http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker-pro/
#10 Jul 3, 2013
Using OCR recognition technique to extract the text and metadata of images, pdf, DICOM and other documents.
Since: Sep 12
#11 Aug 5, 2013
well, when it comes to converting PDF to 3D flash page flipping book, I prefer to use XFlip pdf to flipbook software，click the link below: http://www.xflip.com/
#14 Nov 19, 2015
Add your comments below
|Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07)||1 min||Phooey||646,486|
|Prove there's a god. (Mar '08)||2 min||Journey||971,618|
|The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15)||2 min||Bongo||48,357|
|Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07)||13 min||AussieBobby||281,236|
|Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07)||21 min||Toby||105,564|
|Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15)||42 min||andet1987||2,026|
|Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08)||43 min||LAWEST100||618,562|
|Bush is a hero (Sep '07)||5 hr||Freebird USA||182,639|
Find what you want!
Search Top Stories Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC