will duk dynasty expose jesus haters ...

will duk dynasty expose jesus haters EVERYWHERE?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

wow

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Dec 22, 2013
at your place of employment if they find out you are a christian, they will go to the office and tell your bosses and supervisors that you made statements that you did not make;
just because you are a christian, and they know what jesus and the bible stands for. the evil lies of the left will be scattered from corporations to restaurants to factorys to garages and everywhere.
this a&e duck dynasty will cause them to declar an open war on christianity. they can get you for harassment.
we all know your application and employment is supposed to guarantee you equal oportunity but if they band together and lie and say they heard you say things you did not say, they can cost you your job.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#2 Dec 22, 2013
Oh don't worry about it, there's been an "open war on Christianity" for a long time. Since the "year zero" in fact!(Christ was not born in "the year one" since that would be one year after his birth)– and don't worry about having them exposed, God already knows who they are. Just do your part by saying "Merry Christmas!" and make an issue out of the whole 'happy holidays' garbage.
socci

Higbee, MO

#3 Dec 22, 2013
I dont even receive the A&E network in my house. There are plenty of free-tv online. No need anymore for network TV.
DontBuyDuckDynas tyProduct

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Dec 22, 2013
Do not buy the Duck Dynasty brand. It is owned by the A&E network under contract.
Buy the Duck Commander. It is fully owned by the Robertsons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Aye Am Hoo Aye Am 47,366
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 692,188
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 9 min Goomba 493
Daniel besaw 57 min Fegar 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min nanoanomaly 990,740
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 1 hr PrettyGirl 20
THANK YOU!!!!! Metro PCS Mobile Service!!! 1 hr PrettyGirl 4
More from around the web