zulu

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#1 Jan 28, 2013

UFO ET life does not exist, o k ?

just asking

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Got proof? It's an awful big universe with plenty of places to hide.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#3 Feb 24, 2013

You want to know what UFO really is?

The Gov & others pushing the Darwinian evolution theories (hoaxes) also created the UFO ET psyop. They have their own TV channels and movies and everything!

Most UFOs are easily explained as high altitude balloons (Mexico City) or military flares (Phoenix lights), but some are hyped in the media such as Roswell NM, 1947, and the 1938 radio broadcast: War of the Worlds.

The real reason Hollywood wants the world population to believe in ET is to sell the 'big bang' theory. The theory says long ago there was a bang that formed all we see: galaxies, planets and mankind. So if the theory is true there should be other planets with life on them.

The Bible says God created earth special.

This was also the reason for the fake moon mission hoax - to prove it was possible for life in space. They never went to the moon because it is impossible for life in space due to the harsh conditions. Even tho NASA has SETI searching for life in space since the 1960s they have found - nothing.

UFO ET is a psyop.

NASA was founded after WW II from Operation Paperclip Nazis brought to the US. These people along with the fascists running Washington have an irreligion agenda.

The Gnostic NASA Nazis read from Genesis:

Telescope dubbed: LUCIFER used to spot planets.

http://redicecreations.com/article.php...

We can trust Lucifer?

Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?
(video)
http://archive.org/details/DidWeLandOnTheMoon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 10 min Khatru 839
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Tide with Beach 778,842
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Tony17 560,588
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Mandela 119,693
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,482
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 2 hr Swedenforever 96
My wife want mee to peeing her mouth every time... 2 hr vicky9669 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 605,359
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 22 hr risque 137
More from around the web