Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#202648 Jun 20, 2010
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good Fathers Day Le Le.....
You say "Division and confusion at its best".....I saw it as CBart saying something to someone else....I guess Steve and Fay Ray saw it different.....NO BIG Deal....We Move on In Chrisitan LOVE....
What do I "sense" you are trying to say? Do you LOVE us as JESUS wants us to Love each other (with ALL OUR FAULTS)....Is their some kind of resentment built up?
Just a question thrown out.....
It is a HOT (and humid)day here in SC
It's not a bid deal-
I ask you though-
why can yourself and SK offer your take on it yet others shouldn't??

The only resentment I feel is CB spews his nonsense and you all gobble it up.

We all see things differently and I do love you as Christ would want me to,
that doesn't mean I can't offer my opinion on an opinion board- does it. Epi??

“SHERIFF”

Working Your Neighborhood

#202649 Jun 20, 2010
What a dork_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the only one littering with your filth and vile all over the place, your foul mouth! Christian my AZZ! Telling people to FU among other things you've spewed!
Strange, you said basically the same thing to Truths and Lifelover.
You are messing with two of the most popular ladies in here.

ANd you are NOT a lady, merely a female, and the least popular at that.
Don't you have something to do today worthwhile?
Don't you ever?

“Keeping my fingers crossed ...”

Since: Aug 07

Life's enduring gifts

#202650 Jun 20, 2010
What a dork_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the only one littering with your filth and vile all over the place, your foul mouth! Christian my AZZ! Telling people to FU among other things you've spewed!
C'mon, people, take it outside. Is this how Jesus would want us to act? Don't you think it saddens Him to think of all the belittling and name-calling that goes on around here? Would you let your children read stuff like this? Please consider that there are others who don't care to read or "hear" this kind of language. If you must talk this way, talk among yourselves away from the thread.

“SHERIFF”

#202651 Jun 20, 2010
Sebastians mom wrote:
<quoted text>You are out belittling others outside of this "room" so I thought they should see the other side. And if you think a woman who asked me if I hear my dead daughters screams in the middle of the night is a saint, well you prove my point. Nice presumption but I don't use the stupid icons. I don't have to hide behind an icon when I will just say it to you. Paranoid much? And whoever did the icons for you probably meant them for you and not the words from the bible. Interesting idea there huh?
That's a problem between you and Karma Halo, not me.
They were HER words, not mine.
I am not responsible for what others say.
Who cares what they icons are directed there.
Anyone that has to stalk threads 24/7 and has enough accounts to instantly put 9 icons on a post is not stating any opinion.
They are trolling, stalking a poster, and obsessed to a very dangerous degree.
And I'd post to Karma Halo ahead of any of your bunch any day.
She was sweet to me and everyone else there.
People tend to treat others in the manner they are treated.
I treated her with love and she gave me hers in return.
I'm sure you replied to you in the same manner you addressed her- with bitterness, nastiness, envy, and hate.

You gonna tell the posters here to leave like you did on the other thread?
You and Dork are not God- not even close.
These Forums belong to Topix, not you.
You are no more or less than one single other poster.

What a dork_

“They named a cereal for him”

Since: Feb 08

Redondo Beach, CA

#202652 Jun 20, 2010
The G-9 Unit wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, you said basically the same thing to Truths and Lifelover.
You are messing with two of the most popular ladies in here.
ANd you are NOT a lady, merely a female, and the least popular at that.
Don't you have something to do today worthwhile?
Don't you ever?
The only one I've said this to is you, again prove it! Two of the most popular ladies, again prove it! So since you have a goat for a mate, what does that make you? A smelly old goatwoman? What are you doing worthwhile today? And "don't I ever", hey dipwad, I just came off a three week vacation yesterday!

So did the wizard ever get back to you on that brain issue?

Again, your no Christian! Heathen is more like it!

Location hidden

#202653 Jun 20, 2010
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let that stop you. My grandkids love to play in the boat even when it's trailered. You just need a little imagination.
Happy Father's day Grandpa.

it's really not a boating day.
Overcast and windy.

We are having stripped bass (caught last night) for dinner.
I am grilling it whole on the grill.

“SHERIFF”

#202654 Jun 20, 2010
What a dork_ wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought I was your iconner? Do you just accuse everyone? Your a bizarre creature! You are lifelover because I said so. Isn't that the way it works with you, if you say it, it must be true?
You are tag-teams the only way you operate.
Doesn't matter if it's you or her.
You both come from the same thread, you are bullies, you are obsessed, and you tell EVERYONE what they can and can't do.
You also know nothing about people or love.
It's quite clear to anyone that even an ounce of perception that Livelover and I most certainly are not the same people.
We just love each other, and have always gotten along.
We always will too.
Why must you be so obsessed with posters on a forum.
Try life, maybe you won't show so much hate and bitterness.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#202655 Jun 20, 2010
Ooookay...backing out the door to go seek peace...headed over to WINLAC!!! I think people that it might actually be more peaceful there than here....LOL...Oh dear...

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#202657 Jun 20, 2010
<quoted text>
Woke up yesterday morning, rolled over to look at the alarm clock, and there was a toad snoozing next to it. He was the size of my fist. Still can't figure out how he got in my bedroom.
Hey Lost,

I'll never tell..........

Peace and peppermint,

JW

Location hidden

#202656 Jun 20, 2010
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was thinking about Bugs Bunny......
Bugs Bunny??
LOL!!

I would never have guessed.

Really though- not sure why but,
I thought it was so funny!!

“SHERIFF”

#202658 Jun 20, 2010
RiverSpirit wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, people, take it outside. Is this how Jesus would want us to act? Don't you think it saddens Him to think of all the belittling and name-calling that goes on around here? Would you let your children read stuff like this? Please consider that there are others who don't care to read or "hear" this kind of language. If you must talk this way, talk among yourselves away from the thread.
Tried to keep it on the other thread but they are even attacking Deb and Dawn there.
They showed up out of nowhere on both threads.
Really not out of nowhere, as they have been stalking both threads and iconing for ages, otherwise they would not know what is instantly posted on these threads.
All the iconing started when Karma Halo begin posting.
She got banned but they never let it go.
They have their own thread that they say only their little group may participate in, yet they come to these threads to trash them.
When people degrade both Deb and Dawn, that should tell you something of their character.

“SHERIFF”

#202659 Jun 20, 2010
What a dork_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one I've said this to is you, again prove it! Two of the most popular ladies, again prove it! So since you have a goat for a mate, what does that make you? A smelly old goatwoman? What are you doing worthwhile today? And "don't I ever", hey dipwad, I just came off a three week vacation yesterday!
So did the wizard ever get back to you on that brain issue?
Again, your no Christian! Heathen is more like it!
And folks, this is a typical example of this loving persons daily posts and attacks on anyone she gets near other than a chosen few.
Night and day it's very ugly.

BTW, looks like your vacation didn't improve your attitude or outlook on life.
You're still nasty, miserable, and bitter.

What am I doing worthwhile today.
I spent much quality time with my FATHER this Sonday.
Later, I'll go spend quality time with my Dad.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#202660 Jun 20, 2010
Sebastians mom wrote:
Lifelover
“Living in the SonLight”
Since: Sep 08
Grand Rapids, MI
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
2 hrs ago
Judged:
[Mean]
[Clueless]
[Disagree]
The G-9 Unit wrote:
<quoted text>
I already gave you post numbers.
Can't you read?
Or you just can't handle the truth ...
All you've ever done on any thread you've been on is fight and call everybody degrading names unless they are one of your chosen.
Yuck, who'd want to be?
Hi G-9 unit..I wasnt going to stop here this morning..BUT here I am..Just me...I am not you..That chick,What a dork?Well, What a piece of work she is..Sometimes i stumble.."My Sassy Mouth,,You Know? Please fill in the missing letters..Shes a real B_T_H!!There I said it..No I didnt!Could be anything..2 letters missing...is it an O? Is it an I? Is it aS? Or is it a C??//I just dont know...The thing is,I havent done anything.She was very rude to Truths also.We dont need that crap!!.How are you my friend,sister??We are very very crazy,,,I Heard!![a little bird told me.]LOL
How sweet is this?
Hey S-Mom.....

You are not showing us something we haven't seen before....Dawn know she has a problem with her temper....That's why she is always saying "I have to walk away"....We talked and prayed for her in the past....The way we talk to each other is a CHOICE....G-9 ...you....and DORK....ALL make the DECISION to tear each other DOWN.....

SAD.....

Life's enduring gifts

#202661 Jun 20, 2010
The G-9 Unit wrote:
<quoted text>
Tried to keep it on the other thread but they are even attacking Deb and Dawn there.
They showed up out of nowhere on both threads.
Really not out of nowhere, as they have been stalking both threads and iconing for ages, otherwise they would not know what is instantly posted on these threads.
All the iconing started when Karma Halo begin posting.
She got banned but they never let it go.
They have their own thread that they say only their little group may participate in, yet they come to these threads to trash them.
When people degrade both Deb and Dawn, that should tell you something of their character.
It tells me they are people to stay away from.

In all respect and honesty, G, is it necessary to keep replying to them? That only adds fuel to the fire IMHO. If you're like me, that's easier said than done. The first instinct is to dive in head first and have at it. In a lot of instances I've learned that the better part of valor is to just walk away and ignore them. It's not being cowardly or afraid, quite the contrary. I think it shows who's the stronger person.
dave

Gowanda, NY

#202662 Jun 20, 2010
MercyCarol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Dave Same Chapter some one else gave me,Still not what I'm looking for, I'm still searching, could have been in Matthew,St JOhn<or psalms has to be close,cause I studid alot in these chapters, Seek and thy shall find, RIGHT? Happy Fathers day if you are a father if not HAPPY DAY AN TOMARROWS, sweet of you to respond to me. Thank you.
Mercy,
Hope all is well and thank you for the fathers day greeting.

You can download a bible concordance on line and type in a word from the bible and it will take you to every place that word is used.That is what I use to find a verse I am looking for,also it is the best tool you can use for doing a word study.Very easy to compare scripture with scripture.

I use bible gateway.
Dave

Life's enduring gifts

#202663 Jun 20, 2010
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mercy,
Hope all is well and thank you for the fathers day greeting.
You can download a bible concordance on line and type in a word from the bible and it will take you to every place that word is used.That is what I use to find a verse I am looking for,also it is the best tool you can use for doing a word study.Very easy to compare scripture with scripture.
I use bible gateway.
Dave
Dave, to be honest I never thought I'd agree with you on anything, but I do in reference to the BG site.
dave

Gowanda, NY

#202664 Jun 20, 2010
<quoted text>
Holy moly, Gary. That was a lot of writing. What do you hope to accomplish with that act? Acts are worthless, no?
Lost,
Hope all is well,
The post that Gary posted was a teaching on salvation.A salvation that you will not hear in any church today.It might sound foreign to many.
The scriptures he gave are able to make one wise unto salvation,if it be Gods will.
Dave

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#202665 Jun 20, 2010
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a bid deal-
I ask you though-
why can yourself and SK offer your take on it yet others shouldn't??
The only resentment I feel is CB spews his nonsense and you all gobble it up.
We all see things differently and I do love you as Christ would want me to,
that doesn't mean I can't offer my opinion on an opinion board- does it. Epi??
Did I say you or Thumper can't offer your opinion???

No....There is a glass over there in the corner....Is it "half full" or is it "half empty"....Which one is the Correct answer?

GOBBLE IT UP.....Now that's funny.....CBart and I have had words in the past....but it was between he and I....I said what I had to say...and he said what he had to say....We moved on....

LeLe you are being a little dramatic when you assume I tell others to not give their opinions....As I said "Just a question" I sense a resentment....

Black and white.....What side shall we pick?

Why don't we look past each others opinions and faults and show GOD's Love and grace toward our fellow man

Blessings in GOD to you
micah

Oldtown, MD

#202666 Jun 20, 2010
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Fathers Day....Micah
***Ribbett
Thanks, Pretty Lady.

I hope your Dad has a peaceful and pleasant day today, and for many years to come.

He is truly fortunate to have you to care for him, and about him, in his declining years.

And you are privileged to have had a dad in your life for lo these many years.

Ain't life wunnerful.

For the eyes and lives of many on this thread, you, Epi, are an added ray of Sonshine each morning. I admire you, your consistency, and your acceptance of all. May you continue to brighten the days of many believers, for many more years.

peace
micah

micah
dave

Gowanda, NY

#202667 Jun 20, 2010
RiverSpirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, to be honest I never thought I'd agree with you on anything, but I do in reference to the BG site.
River,
Thank you,And yes the biblegateway is a very good tool for studying Gods word,

You know,One would think with all the tools out there on line,the bibles the concordance etc.You would think people would come closer to the truth.There would not be as many different denominations,but that is not the case. It goes to show it is God that must give the eyes to see and ears to hear

I hope all is well River.
Dave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 4 min discocrisco 8
News Nancy Pelosi: Border Wall Is 'Immoral, Expensiv... 6 min discocrisco 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min nanodoofus 110,118
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min nanodufus 675,534
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min gabrielinstupidland 982,286
All blacks should be deported to LIBERIA!!!! (Oct '08) 1 hr White Trash Baboon 10
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 2 hr real 33,202
More from around the web