Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#146111 Jan 12, 2010
Dave Higgins wrote:
Sorry,could not fit what you said in
Skombolis,
Thank you for responding,
Being married to more than one women means to have been divorced and remarried. Now to marry again would mean you have more than one wife.God says what He joined togeather let no man put assunder.In Gods eyes we are married forever.
Now the fruit of being a pastor and not having a wife can be seen clearly by looking at the catholic church.
Look at the children that were molested.Any one giving money to that church is helping pay for the damages that were done.
If you had a son and he was molested by a priest you would feel different.This accured in my family.So I am well aware of the fruit of this doctrine.And the damage it caused.
Now regarding a prophet that says something and it does not come to pass.Now I ask you this.Where you ever wrong about a doctrine of the bible?I know I was maney times.We have feet of clay.But as we go on in the bible we learn more.
When you first tried riding a bike did you get it right the first time?I know I did not.But the more I got familiar with that bike well,I got better.As I said we learn as we go along,we don't know all of the bible and we never will.We see in a glass darkley.
Now I am sure you are refering to the book 1994?I ask you this,Did you read the book?Well,I did.And let me tell you something about it.It was pointed out that we must be carefull,we could have missed something.And we did.But as time went on we learned more.Also did you know that 2011 was mentioned in that book five times,that it could be that year.
The old testament prophets were given the word spoken directly from God.In a vision or dream.We get our informatiom from the bible.Now ,as I said we all have feet of clay and we all have been wrong about the bible at times.Although the bible is true and trustworthy.We do not know it all.
Did you see the question mark on the cover of the book 1994???
What do you think that question mark ment?That is correct.there was a very good possibility this could happen.
Now make no mistake about May 21 2011.It will 100% happen.There is NO chance that it can not happen.There is to much more information that leads to this date there are over 26 different pathways.
Now concerning the 450,000 churches about this.Well,when I can I warn them.What kind of person would I be if I know judgement is upon the church and not blow the alarm?But most of those I do warn will be just like you.Some might say well,maybe that church but not mine.God says judgement MUST first begin at the house of God.
Listen to what we read in Habakak 2
2And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
3For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it TARRY, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
I am not sure but it looks like the end tarried,we thought it was a good possibility 1994 was the year but it was not.Could this be refering to 1994?I do not know.But it is interesting.
You can sit there and scoff but will you ask for a copy of the end of church age or time no longer and check this out and see where it is wrong?No. you are afraid this may be true.You know all this information is compleatly free from familyradio.com .family radio started in 1959 and never was anything ever sold.Every piece of literature or book was free and there was never never a commericial.
It is compleatly listner supported.This says a lot about a It is easy to slander a man.Lets put this date to the test.He that is without sin let him cast the first stone at one that is wrong.
Dave
If he who is without sin should cast the first stone, how do you justify saying all the churches are being run by the devil? A little sensitive when it comes to Camping I guess but you have no problem bashing 450,000 churches. Interesting.

“Isis,Daughter of Earth & Sky”

Since: Oct 09

Keeping my fingers crossed

#146112 Jan 12, 2010
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Stewie, I know Isis personally, we have met three times now - she lives about 35 miles from me -- She is truly sincere and I know would agree that we are all a work in progress --
TLC - OSG
And I have had the privilege of meeting three of my fellow Topix friends - all wonderful people and all a lot of fun.

#146113 Jan 12, 2010
seventies chick wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Im taking Medical Transcribing... Whoo hoo, by the time I finish School I should be able to be a Doctor with all the studying I have to do. lol
That's what I do for a living and have for the past 24 years. I now work at home and absolutely love it. Hope your career is successful. Where are you studying, if I may ask?
micah

Morgantown, WV

#146114 Jan 12, 2010
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Micah,
What a wonderful treat to read about the people you see. I love the way your captured them and revealed them. Thank you for the emotions you brought up in me as I read about your quest for a flu shot.
I hope you have been allowed to make your living by writing.
What a blessed man you are.
Thank you for your kind words.

I love people and I simply enjoy words and love to try to put them together in some meaningful order.

Thanks again.

micah

#146115 Jan 12, 2010
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>It's slightly belated at this point.......but have a Blessed day all the same!
I did, thank you. Hope yours was blessed as well.

“Community Service”

Since: Jan 10

P Town

#146116 Jan 12, 2010
St.John 3:16

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus is Love.

How can a Father not love his son, and how can a son not love his own brother?

Rev. Siter Mays

#146117 Jan 12, 2010
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
River Spirit is a Medical transcriptionist. She works at her home....
Good luck with your schooling......
God Bless
Shalom
I do, indeed. The only downside is it's so easy to get distracted. I really have to focus, focus, focus.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#146118 Jan 12, 2010
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>What? You don't put curlers in your beard now and then? I like variety.
My slippers are the fuzzy green monster feet. Altogether it's quite a fetching ensemble. Sometimes I feel so fine I just go out like that. Talk? Oh, how that makes the tongues wag! Jealousy...tsk tsk....Can I help it not everyone can pull it off?
I like your sign-off. You were asking a few days ago if someone knew what shalom means - I've always thought it translated (roughly) to a heartfelt and sincere wish to share...
Peace.
HipG
Thanks Hippy Hippy Shake....

I like that meaning too

Shalom

“Community Service”

Since: Jan 10

P Town

#146119 Jan 12, 2010
Better Yet!

How can a father not love his son, and how can a son not love his own son?

St. John 3:16

#146120 Jan 12, 2010
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the blue one needed to go in the wash, yaknow, so I just slipped this housecoat on for the time being. Another hour and the curlers come out, then throw my avatar back on, and I'll be ready for Bunco at the Fellowship Hall tonite!
Thank you for that shalom, and peace backatcha.
H
Oh, what a visualization! Howyadoin?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#146121 Jan 12, 2010
Ham wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Judy..
What a beautiful poem..You may not be recognised as a professional..But that is not what matters..It is your pleasing God that matters..Your words were Spiritually inspired...No doubt about it..God is in complete control.
I remember when i was first saved I began using words I had never used before..and my timing was perfect.. It didn't even sound like me as I knew myself anyway..Then I realized it was Gos talking thru me..I believe it was His way of cementing my faith and love for Him..
Yes those early years of knowing God were exciting..What a difference God has made in my life..
God is an Awesome God..With Him all things are possible..You can call yourself a poet..No need to be a professional..And, I suspect you are not alone. Praise Him and continue to share His presence in you and I suspect God will like, Kay be smiling..It really doesn't take that much to please Him.. But satisfying Him..Well that is another matter..
Thanks for sharing..
Ham
Well my dear friend this is for you:

Lord among the sea of souls,
That has enterd your rest to wait.

One precious lady we know as Lynn,
Is known here, as Hams soulmate.

This man of faith has taught me,
Treasured memories are to be shared.

Because I also have a grandson,
In Your loving care.

Of this you can be sure of,
As we climb toward the great Pearl Gate.

When we hear our names Lord,
We definetley will not be late.

In loving memory of Lynn and Joshua - please Lord let them know how much we miss and love them.

Lovingly Judy
HFN

Lenoir City, TN

#146122 Jan 12, 2010
Hardscape wrote:
PART 2 OF 2
<quoted text>
It seems that you believe everyone thinks as you do, I assure you, they do not. Your statement that she knows nothing concrete about these people would only be true if they were all lying when they post things about themselves. In fact, Annie has my personal email address which I only use with friends and family, this email address contains my real name, I would say that is fairly “concrete”. Beyond facts of personal information various posters give about themselves, Annie is also an intuitive and observant person, there are various people on this thread that she encourages because she knows something about their lives. She knows just the right things to say to certain people to make their day a little brighter, I would say that is also fairly concrete and also demonstrates she knows what some people’s daily needs are.
You say she will never meet any of these posters. Maybe, maybe not, but you have no one of knowing this one way or another. If Annie were passing through this area, my wife and I would gladly meet her in a neutral place for dinner or coffee. My wife and I feel we know Annie well enough that we would invite her into our home without fear that she is an ax murderer or some other predator.
<quoted text>
Saying that Annie suffers from delusions because she considers people on a thread her friends is over the top. Annie is in no need of your pity. The fact that you believe the things you wrote in this post actually make you the one that should be pitied. Many people on this thread, other threads, chatrooms and other electronic media consider themselves to be friends with a number of their fellow participants. Over time they share stories about their lives and other bits of themselves. They develop relationships over time that can be defined in no other terms but as friends as the relationship develops, spreading from emails, to snail mail, to phone call, to meeting in person. Heck, sometimes they even get married.
Just because you cannot consider a person you correspond with on the other end of an electronic link a friend, does not mean that other people feel the same way.
Scape
Hi HC,
I feel the way you do about Annie. I would welcome visiting with her if she were my neighbor.
HFN

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#146123 Jan 12, 2010
Thumper wrote:
Please pray for the people of the island of Haiti. The country has been hit by a catastrophic earthquake.
Thankyou Thumper, is this on the news?

#146124 Jan 12, 2010
Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with a lot of what you said, but I disagree with the above. I have witnessed at least three times where people accepted Jesus Christ on Topix. Remember.. every opportunity we have to communicate with an unsaved person is an opportunity to share the good news of the gospel, no matter where it happens. We could be the very last time a person has a chance to hear about Jesus Christ before they expire. Don't underestimate the Internet.
I'm one of 'em! I may not always say things or act like a Christian, but as I say ... I'm a work in progress.
Doctor Reality

Sherwood, AR

#146125 Jan 12, 2010
micah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your kind words.
I love people and I simply enjoy words and love to try to put them together in some meaningful order.
Thanks again.
micah
I love to be kind myself. But I fervently believe that evil men were allowed to nail the Lord Christ Almighty to a cross for the sins of the human race. And I don't take kindly to people belittling that. Trust me,I don't have anything personal against you. I'm merely defending what I believe to be true about the Messiah-Saviour,Christ Jesus.

“What do I know of Holy?”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#146126 Jan 12, 2010
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes....come to Myrtle Beach.If you come in the Summer it is very hot and humid. If you come in the spring or fall it is Gorgeous. Look at the internet.....they always have specials here. It is probably 10 to 12 hours from Pennsylvania
Shalom
I will definatly but it on my list. How is the weather in May?

“What do I know of Holy?”

Location hidden

#146127 Jan 12, 2010
PUT it on my list

#146128 Jan 12, 2010
Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister there is a brutal honesty in your posts that is truly refreshing.
Brutal? Gosh, I hope not, LOL! One thing I inherited from my mother was the habit of saying exactly what's on my mind. Sometimes I've said things only to ask myself later "Should I really have posted that?"

Sometimes I wish Topix had an "I want to retract this post" button or something.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#146129 Jan 12, 2010
Isis Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a magazine the other day with Elvis on the cover. It said he would be 75 now. Wow, that's incredible.
I think of Elvis pretty mush as I do Joshua -- there is no time span for me -- Joshua gone ten years and yet if the next ten goes that fast I'll be 72 wow now thats incredible teehee --

Good to see ya Anne, TLC - Judy

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#146130 Jan 12, 2010
Doctor Reality wrote:
<quoted text>They should make Vick adopt ten pitbulls that lost dog fights as part of his probation. And they should make him put each one in his lap and hug each one every day for two years to remind him that they are creatures that the Lord created and that He cares for.
I love dogs too, But I think that Vick has pay enough for this already!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 778,449
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 13 min Just American 1,030
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min SAYS IT ALL 96,865
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 24 min WasteWater 5,160
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min USA Born 560,510
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min WasteWater 265,472
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 38 min loving husband 71
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 hr yon 4,897
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 7 hr risque 137
More from around the web