https://instagr.in/u/babiticus
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631419 Sep 7, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
IT is you not able to think
"I disdain from all of you"=======>

No you don't--YOU revel in the only company that you can audience with your perversion LOSER.
You are pathetic.......

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#631420 Sep 7, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
did you get my email?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#631421 Sep 8, 2014
Mornin....

What is a weed?
A plant whose virtues
have not yet been discovered.”

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#631422 Sep 8, 2014
Today's Prayer

..."Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes" (Revelation 18:4). Oh God, what a wicked world we live in. You created it to be a beautiful place; a place where you would come and fellowship with your beautiful creation, but humans disobeyed and gave in to the deceitful voice of Satan. While I am in this world, please help me to not take place in the sins of the world; to resist temptation; to rebuke the voice of Satan and run to you for shelter. Thank you, God, for loving me. I want to please you and fellowship with you. Protect me, please. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#631423 Sep 8, 2014
Encouraging Words.....

Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous-how well I know it.

Psalm 139:14

K-Love
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#631424 Sep 8, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
did you get my email?
Yes got your email but decided to call you by phone to answer it. Sure was good to hear your voice and reconnect again with pleasant conversation. Take good care of yourself God Bless.
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#631425 Sep 8, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
did I tell you
Man was created in this condition; Thou has made him a little lower than the angels. Psalm 8:5

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares , who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ Jude 1:4

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth neither whatsoever worketh abomination or maketh a lie. Revelation 21:27 (The New Jerusalem)
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#631426 Sep 8, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
little man jesus?
4 Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 19:4

Hey lil man spankie still playing the part of a molten god. The angels hold a higher postion then you.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#631427 Sep 8, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes got your email but decided to call you by phone to answer it. Sure was good to hear your voice and reconnect again with pleasant conversation. Take good care of yourself God Bless.
It was great talking with you last night. You were very helpful. Have a great day. taking my Chihuahua to the vet's for her 3 month check up for her heart. Looking forward to our next chit chat...lol God Bless Love ya!!!
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#631428 Sep 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Mornin....
What is a weed?
A plant whose virtues
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thought for the day
Mornin Epi;

The wind sure been blowing thru this thread it is a small wonder the tumbleweeds roll from post to post. LOL Hope you are well and happy God Bless.
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#631429 Sep 8, 2014
The grapevine is on of the most characteristic plants of Palestine. Noah is credited with being the father of its culture; the manner of planting, usually on a hill, is described in Isaiah 5:1-6 A watchman was maintained and nonbearing vines were pruned away. The harvest crop of ripe grapes were eaten at once, dried as raisins, boiled into thick syrup or made into wine. Gleamings in the vineyard were left for windows and orphans and for strangers.

1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill: 2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes. 3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge , I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard. 4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes? 5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up ; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down: 6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned , nor digged ; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it Isaiah 5:1-6

Have a nice day.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#631431 Sep 8, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> MOPD
Multi online personality disorder.
Is that what they are calling this disorder?

:o)

It is clearly visible.

Albuquerque, NM

#631432 Sep 8, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware, and Ja, personal is as personal gets. The sharing is lost for lack of Love.
Fear alone has driven not only Christianity but sadly anyone with strong personal beliefs in God or no God!
I learned in here that even atheists fear that Christianity is
… QUOTE “ In the West, it's the only religion we need to defend ourselves from."
We see the outcome in the world today regardless of which religion fears who or what, and it's sad when even Jesus left an open door, and yet that same fear even stops so many stepping through it, spiritually.
“ I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut."
" the doors of it will never be shut by day for there is no night there"
Rev 3:8 and 21:5.
He was right! In the Light of God the eye truly when single, allowing the body to be full of light.
… and whether believed or not, even the statement in Isaiah is ignored by many Christians and 'believers', as if it's too much that such is the duality of all things. Even God.
“ I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”
To even dream of such a Power called God, and yet not grant All Power belongs to their God is a strange belief to me who believes in 100% or nothing.
If thru time that fear has come about by not loving our neighbour as we love ourselves, we only have to see the terror it has stirred up on the earth today between warring nations who even believe in God, yet cut their brothers and sisters down regardless.
… which even Jesus predicted would
It's like God saying,'OK if you want to fight over me I will give you a fight you will never forget called the holy terror!”
… but I cannot feel nor fear the One I call with respect, Father, despite it is thrown at me biblically by some supposed to be Christians all my life – so nothing new in here - that dat debble debble is my dad! If having no fear of God is wrong, then all I can do it put my hand down the throat of dat ol debble man and pull him inside out for all the world to see
… as exposed!
Surely 'overcoming' is knowing the truth and being free in every sense of The Word whether believed as God's or not ?
You've touched on a lot of things that exist in the so-called "Christian" world. And if you bottle them all together - honesty still sits on top as the deliverer. I wish others would read this and open not only their heart, but their mind as well, as that is where this all begins - in someone's mind.

Peace and light!

Albuquerque, NM

#631433 Sep 8, 2014
Holy Pure dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am able all of you make stupid and brain sick?
No you aren't - stop lying.

Albuquerque, NM

#631434 Sep 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Mornin....
What is a weed?
A plant whose virtues
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thought for the day
Maybe the government should take this into accord when addressing MJ!

;o)
mike

AOL

#631435 Sep 8, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
..."Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes" (Revelation 18:4). Oh God, what a wicked world we live in. You created it to be a beautiful place; a place where you would come and fellowship with your beautiful creation, but humans disobeyed and gave in to the deceitful voice of Satan. While I am in this world, please help me to not take place in the sins of the world; to resist temptation; to rebuke the voice of Satan and run to you for shelter. Thank you, God, for loving me. I want to please you and fellowship with you. Protect me, please. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Prime time with God
Hi..!

(*&*^%$%%$@&*)*)&^ #$&*()*(*^%%^&^%^%$@#@
)()*&&^%^$$#$#!#&* ^*&(*&&^%$$##@$%# &(*&(*&(*
_))(&*(*^&*&^$$@@! @#$^&^&(*&*&*( *)(*)((*&^&^%%$^%$#$%
)(*&^%^%$$#$#@
$#!##$#$#$&*(*&&(* ^^%&^%$$#$@#$@&^%& ^*&*^&*
&^^%#%&*&(*^&^ %%$&^&*&^(*&(* ^^%^%$$^&^&*&^ &*&^^%$^%#
In Jesus name..........Amen( The End of my babble)
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631436 Sep 8, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what they are calling this disorder?
:o)
It is clearly visible.
Mentaly faded retard brain mostly have like you,
also dark clowds inside of brain doesn't make clear visibility,

just shut your fracking face(female hole without of theeth) and spend time to watch only your worthless Mother f..business

If you wish to start war with me?
Just go ahead, 5 posts from me,will makes you last filthy worthless uneducated low IQ troll and rat?
so?
flush your moth full of s....and keep your own business,without any comments about More smart person than 100 like you sick american bold drug addicts and criminals?
sesh
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631437 Sep 8, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No you aren't - stop lying.
you are already sick,stupid, low class bum from local dumpsters
retard and idiots never adimt their fallen cockroches brains
HOW MANY TIME IN PSYCHOPATH DESPERATION YOU WROTE TO MOD TOPIX TO BAN ME,OR LIKE ME?
poor half d..head
I pity you,poor miserable creature maggot in human skin?

any respond to you is like throw urine at your face,or dump whole pile of camel s...
you deserve nothing better?

if you want to have Peace?
spend free time to pray for Personal Peace,instead send any responds to me, Most Holy Pure Wise dr Shrink

I stop fart at you,because you don't deserve such privilage to sniff holy farts from the a...of Holy dr Shrink?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631438 Sep 8, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
4 Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 19:4
Hey lil man spankie still playing the part of a molten god. The angels hold a higher postion then you.
you forgot my warning you little sexual pervert,
you already left rented room from this f.......atheist BT42
at end you are agian at home, but trust me
Sin against God's law,follows with you,sin is your judge
wages for sin is death Romans 6;23

if you are angel for sure you are devil angel, because you doesn't have any position even low in the devil pit

just listen command of true believer,instead respond to me,
spend this time to clean yourselves,wash your face from the dirt of atheist,and your faded diamond part between two legs,
this pig BT42 already is lost for you,because you are not able any more to feed his addictions for husband life insurance money?

before departure from him,you could take his stolen old leather pilot cap from 1 WW,and sell on antique action for a couple dollars-just little return?

DONT'T FORGET
your time is not more responds to me,
only time of santification,prayers, Care family,clean filthy house, chop wood for winter time,brake heart, read Bible,and was immorality in the barrel full of soap made from horses fat-the best to clean those fluids from everywhere?
and pray,pray,pray and pray?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Steve III 44,934
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 13 min Steve III 433
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Steve III 650,045
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 25 min vanhalen 41
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 37 min vanhalen 36
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 43 min Lbj 106,066
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 54 min ChromiuMan 6,078
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Buck Crick 55,974
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web