Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631376 Sep 6, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Mathew 7:5
Thou Hipocrite(immoral f..d skunk) first cat you out of beam out of thine eye,and than shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye Mat 7;5

You know nothing about my morality
But I know about your immoral filthy life with gay atheist bt42,
and Lies about people whom you never saw,or meet them?

all passages at first apply to you,you little old fornicator, and waist of your dead fart husband life insurance pennies?
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631377 Sep 6, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
1 LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? 2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. 3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour
Psalms 15:1-3
More backbiting coming out of you. You love the rush and thrill to degrade others.
look at first closely your life and morality as mother of own kids,
and ask question
if you can dwell in the holy hill
and fit
2. 3 verses of Psalm 15;1-3

working 3rd shift overhere doesn't impress anyone,even those who hates me
1 st shift Neo Nazi skunk godless atheist- your f.......r you
2nd stupid low IQ Seraphima lesbian idiot
3 rd shift YOU, Princesin of Moscow city toilets stinking with filth and immoral life
IT MEANS holy trinity of satan family
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#631378 Sep 6, 2014
Holy Pure dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Le Le
telling the truth about 3 of you maggots
Leviticus 20;16
have nothing to do with this thread,there is not blood here,only 3 stinking parasities spreading hate,gossip, stinking farts etc,
It is you,your secular moral pig atheist BT42,and sick idiot Seraphima with her husband in her heart, full of his s..and urines stinking from her mouth and all holes
just try to have High Moral Standard from Bible,before quoting this Holy Book,you poor dumb head
1 A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight. 2 When pride cometh , then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. 3 The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them. 4 Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death. 5 The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness. 6 The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness. 7 When a wicked man dieth, his expectation shall perish : and the hope of unjust men perisheth . 8 The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead. 9 An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered . 10 When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth : and when the wicked perish , there is shouting. 11 By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted : but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked. 12 He that is void of wisdom despiseth his neighbour: but a man of understanding holdeth his peace . 13 A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter. 14 Where no counsel is, the people fall : but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety. 15 He that is surety for a stranger shall smart for it: and he that hateth suretiship is sure . 16 A gracious woman retaineth honour: and strong men retain riches. 17 The merciful man doeth good to his own soul: but he that is cruel troubleth his own flesh. 18 The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward. 19 As righteousness tendeth to life: so he that pursueth evil pursueth it to his own death. 20 They that are of a froward heart are abomination to the LORD: but such as are upright in their way are his delight. 21 Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished : but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered . 22 As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion. 23 The desire of the righteous is only good: but the expectation of the wicked is wrath. 24 There is that scattereth , and yet increaseth ; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. 25 The liberal soul shall be made fat : and he that watereth shall be watered also himself. 26 He that withholdeth corn, the people shall curse him: but blessing shall be upon the head of him that selleth it. 27 He that diligently seeketh good procureth favour: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him. 28 He that trusteth in his riches shall fall : but the righteous shall flourish as a branch. 29 He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart. 30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. 31 Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner. Proverbs11:9
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#631379 Sep 6, 2014
<quoted text>
look at first closely your life and morality as mother of own kids,
and ask question
if you can dwell in the holy hill
and fit
2. 3 verses of Psalm 15;1-3
working 3rd shift overhere doesn't impress anyone,even those who hates me
1 st shift Neo Nazi skunk godless atheist- your f.......r you
2nd stupid low IQ Seraphima lesbian idiot
3 rd shift YOU, Princesin of Moscow city toilets stinking with filth and immoral life
IT MEANS holy trinity of satan family
So are the paths of all that forget God; and the hypocrite's hope shall perish Job 18:13
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#631380 Sep 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Thou Hipocrite(immoral f..d skunk) first cat you out of beam out of thine eye,and than shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye Mat 7;5
all passages at first apply to you,you little old fornicator, and waist of your dead fart husband life insurance pennies?
But I do know all about your morals it is written all thru the thread like dirty frosting on a molded cake which by the way is uneatable for any human being commonly you are known as a vipor of poison and a peredator of women.
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store , reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.2 Peter 3:7

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#631381 Sep 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they should get honest and admit they worship Constantine, Paul and the Bible; not God or Jesus.
Oh but Ben, then they would have to THINK. It's difficult for some.
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631382 Sep 6, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
But I do know all about your morals it is written all thru the thread like dirty frosting on a molded cake which by the way is uneatable for any human being commonly you are known as a vipor of poison and a peredator of women.
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store , reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.2 Peter 3:7
at first learn english spell
next I never f....you,nor seat with you and sniff drugs same time quoting passages of Bible against yourselves and sick atheistic monkey sprem boyfriend BT42
I despise you old fat immoral women with all your worldly evil wicked friends,
just was your life fermented dirty rugs in the bleach and water of God,s Word, and stop slander and show to all with common sense
your stupidity,immorality,sickness and f...BS with this godless world creature not worthy to spit at them

you are filthy rugs,not any advisor not any judge,nor any believer,just f....POS worse from those who attend churches full of devil vomits

hell with YOU,your fricking boy friend and your Seraphima pretending to be jesus and die for her friend only in her stinking one theeth on the front mouth

wash your face,take shower because pig neo nazi waits for you in the living room

and get a mother f......out of my face and a.......which always release farts after see your worthless posts full of BS

Kurwa, makes me stomach sick and vomits to see cow s...... like you .around Internet
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631383 Sep 6, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So are the paths of all that forget God; and the hypocrite's hope shall perish Job 18:13
put this passage to your heart and mind,
day after day ,this day is closer to you?
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631384 Sep 6, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
1 A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight. 2 When pride cometh , then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. 3 The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them. 4 Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death. 5 The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness. 6 The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness. 7 When a wicked man dieth, his expectation shall perish : and the hope of unjust men perisheth . 8 The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead. 9 An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered . 10 When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth : and when the wicked perish , there is shouting. 11 By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted : but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked. 12 He that is void of wisdom despiseth his neighbour: but a man of understanding holdeth his peace . 13 A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter. 14 Where no counsel is, the people fall : but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety. 15 He that is surety for a stranger shall smart for it: and he that hateth suretiship is sure . 16 A gracious woman retaineth honour: and strong men retain riches. 17 The merciful man doeth good to his own soul: but he that is cruel troubleth his own flesh. 18 The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward. 19 As righteousness tendeth to life: so he that pursueth evil pursueth it to his own death. 20 They that are of a froward heart are abomination to the LORD: but such as are upright in their way are his delight. 21 Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished : but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered . 22 As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion. 23 The desire of the righteous is only good: but the expectation of the wicked is wrath. 24 There is that scattereth , and yet increaseth ; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. 25 The liberal soul shall be made fat : and he that watereth shall be watered also himself. 26 He that withholdeth corn, the people shall curse him: but blessing shall be upon the head of him that selleth it. 27 He that diligently seeketh good procureth favour: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him. 28 He that trusteth in his riches shall fall : but the righteous shall flourish as a branch. 29 He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart. 30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. 31 Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner. Proverbs11:9
idoit
morals are written on the table of heart,not on internet poor stupid low IQ idiot

read your sermons to your f......atheist boyfriend godless pig,gambler,drug user,thieve,and fornicator,adulter, neo nazi rascist hating others with passion,
spend time to saw him from white sheet white KKK cover and read to his and yourselves the Bible, you stupid women
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631385 Sep 6, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
you little cretin
morals are only written in the heart and minds of humans,
not on Internet posts

posts serve as rebukes of idiots ,godless scumbags and world friends,filthy immoral lustig sexual desires like you worldly fleshly dung of love and worldly fleshly filth full of filthy world friends

get a f,,,,,,,,hell away and clean you p...before action of your evolution link monkey BT42

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#631386 Sep 6, 2014
Hi (((((Lil'Whispers))))))))!!
<3
Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631387 Sep 6, 2014
Truths wrote:
Hi (((((Lil'Whispers))))))))!!
<3
the best for you
is to take shower and go sleep,
instead short farts around here,
ok?old mama?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#631388 Sep 6, 2014
Truths wrote:
oops topix stole a part of your hug ((((((LeLe)))))))
Thanks Deb..
I appreciate the shout out! And the hug.
lol,

We had thunderstorms and monsoon like weather here tonight.
We needed the rain. Not so much the wind.

Hope all went well for the first day of school..
Helmut Prince von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#631389 Sep 6, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Deb..
lol,
God knows when to rain areas,when to heat areas,when send monsun,to straight up brains of godless blasphemers of God

have good night my old lady,
during sleep listen all night familyradio hymns,music and Bible readings,
maybe you be better person separate from all those wicked Liars accusing each others,but never see their own moral failures and evils
Good night dear Lady

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#631390 Sep 7, 2014
Mornin

“What you do makes a difference,
and you have to decide
what kind of difference
you want to make.”

~ Jane Goodall

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#631391 Sep 7, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I worship you and lift up my praise to you, my Creator and Sustainer. Thank you for showing me the things that bind me on this earth. Open my eyes that I may always be mindful of what may hold me in bondage. Help me to resist the things I should. Help me to steer clear of hazards and to draw strength from your Holy Spirit when temptations are enticing me. Please help me to break free...and to experience total freedom in you. Thank you, my gracious God. In the name of my Savior I pray. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#631392 Sep 7, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Shout to the Lord, all the earth; break out in praise and sing for joy!

Psalm 98:4

K-Love

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#631393 Sep 7, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Deb..
lol,
(c: Glad to see you checking in !

That is some drastic weather- we missed the last couple of storms but have had a few scary ones this summer.

My son started college in August and he is loving it - I don't love the commuting part,but it's better than paying for a campus bed.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#631394 Sep 7, 2014
I just read this on a different thread- a key to healthy living.

'SHINE'—
S is for stress management; H for hormone balance; I is for intake, including environmental toxins and preservatives; N is for nutrition and E is for exercise.

.....hmmmm. if we add an R for rest at the end it would read funny...but I think thats important for healthy living too.

SHINER LOL..

or SHINERS and put Savior at the front-'cuz He's most important (c:

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#631395 Sep 7, 2014
'SHINERS'—
S for Savior- I think we all need one ; H for hormone balance; I is for intake, including environmental toxins and preservatives; N is for nutrition and E is for exercise; R is for rest and S is for stress management.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Nohweh 49,128
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 646,760
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min nanoanomaly 971,760
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 36 min DebraE 24
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 44 min taylorr 25
A Dysfunctional Family can't lead America 1 hr HiddnNumbrz 3
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 445,731
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web