Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631438 Sep 8, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
4 Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 19:4
Hey lil man spankie still playing the part of a molten god. The angels hold a higher postion then you.
you forgot my warning you little sexual pervert,
you already left rented room from this f.......atheist BT42
at end you are agian at home, but trust me
Sin against God's law,follows with you,sin is your judge
wages for sin is death Romans 6;23

if you are angel for sure you are devil angel, because you doesn't have any position even low in the devil pit

just listen command of true believer,instead respond to me,
spend this time to clean yourselves,wash your face from the dirt of atheist,and your faded diamond part between two legs,
this pig BT42 already is lost for you,because you are not able any more to feed his addictions for husband life insurance money?

before departure from him,you could take his stolen old leather pilot cap from 1 WW,and sell on antique action for a couple dollars-just little return?

DONT'T FORGET
your time is not more responds to me,
only time of santification,prayers, Care family,clean filthy house, chop wood for winter time,brake heart, read Bible,and was immorality in the barrel full of soap made from horses fat-the best to clean those fluids from everywhere?
and pray,pray,pray and pray?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631439 Sep 8, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Epi;
The wind sure been blowing thru this thread it is a small wonder the tumbleweeds roll from post to post. LOL Hope you are well and happy God Bless.
esspecialy when you are already away from this strange cyber Neo nazi Boy friend?
But wind always will blow through this thread exposing dung covered by old and now fall leafs,
soon heavy wind will blow winter snow exposing also all dirt left on this thread?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#631440 Sep 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Truth of God has been written upon the hearts of mankind since the beginning. Few have the courage to read it. Even less have the courage to follow it." ME 10:11
I believe emphatically it is the Spirit of The Word which survives all translations, regardless of which language was first discovered in, or who adopted it.
… which would answer for the Hebrew's link with the Christian's
The in-fighting tho becomes as sick as others who fight over God.
Having tasted a guarded jealousy by being completely snubbed in some 'Zionistic' company, or by 'not literally' joining their churches
… am seen as an outsider regardless of Christian, or Judaistic links which is weird when my God is their God.
… we only have to see this division alone between denominations claiming only they are the right, when The Truth is open to all.
+ I believe Jesus did fulfil this Word
"I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
"They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying,'Know the Lord,' for they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the Lord, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."…
… it's not hard to believe that...

Did you see this - 03 Sep 2014
http://www.manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/art...

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#631441 Sep 8, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You've touched on a lot of things that exist in the so-called "Christian" world. And if you bottle them all together - honesty still sits on top as the deliverer. I wish others would read this and open not only their heart, but their mind as well, as that is where this all begins - in someone's mind.
Peace and light!
Is not honesty, truth?
This site has brought much English terms every time which I have had to learn, and found
' deliverer ' now fits very well as redeemer, saviour, etc.
… and so in turn to the Christian Faith.

When I first heard from the lips of father George Bush say on the news
…“We are the saviour of the world!”
… re the Gulf War - I thought -'what an ego'!
Then when son George hid behind Jesus and was found to have lied about weapons of mass destruction, it was hardly honesty.
… not the people's fault nor the deceived.
… such dishonesty - no matter who rules which land and who is who in the zoo of a political area has the world gripped in fear, due to it backfiring, whether wrapped up in religion or not.
… such is unTruth from the 4 corners of the earth, and all who suffer as a result. What an infestation! Looks to me like this 'Satan' is about to be caught in his own net of deception, and The 'Deliverer' called The Truth, is closer than many would rather believe.

Spiritual is no different to what it always was, and as God is Spirit also from Beginning to End I think of
... "And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Rev 19:10
… so an expression of speech could very well be how 'false prophets' have led this earth astray.
… but Truth will always expose dishonesty.

A tiny magnifying glass can bring light to the eyes to better see, yet damage by burning a hole in the eye if wrongly used.
When it comes to The Light, such engravings if magnified when burned into the minds of humanity without harming could only be from the Source of that Light itself, and only be a Healer of Nations as opposed to a deceiver.
... in The Spirit of Truth so let it be ~ as it is written ~ is all I can say.
Love and Peace to you also.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#631442 Sep 9, 2014
Good Tuesday Morning

“Change will force you to step off the path,
to venture from the nest,
to close your eyes and dive right in,
knowing that the greatest opportunities in life
are found in the sink or swim,
do or die moments.”

~ Stella Payton

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#631443 Sep 9, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear Father in Heaven, This day I lift up families to you. There are so many distractions in life. People get sidetracked by their own desires, the quest for more, what others think, trying to 'climb the ladder' of success, activities and more activities, working too hard, illness, challenges and problems, and so on. We often become consumed with all of that and distracted from all that is most important. God, I pray that every person spending this time with you right now will see the need to make time for family, to acknowledge and show love for their loved ones, to prioritize their lives and obligations, to focus on what would Jesus do. May we not become districted by everything else. May we put you first, our families next, and everyone and everything else after. Please guide us, give us wisdom, and encourage us this day and in the days ahead. In Jesus' name we come to you and thank you, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#631444 Sep 9, 2014
Encouraging Words....

And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you.

Psalm 39:7

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#631445 Sep 9, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Epi;
The wind sure been blowing thru this thread it is a small wonder the tumbleweeds roll from post to post. LOL Hope you are well and happy God Bless.
Hey LW....

I see your area has been getting alot of rain....(Well at least Phoenix has)...

We are still like summer...we will till the end of September. Hope you are doing well also....

God Bless...

((*L-))

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#631446 Sep 9, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Mentaly faded retard brain mostly have like you,
also dark clowds inside of brain doesn't make clear visibility,
just shut your fracking face(female hole without of theeth) and spend time to watch only your worthless Mother f..business
If you wish to start war with me?
Just go ahead, 5 posts from me,will makes you last filthy worthless uneducated low IQ troll and rat?
so?
flush your moth full of s....and keep your own business,without any comments about More smart person than 100 like you sick american bold drug addicts and criminals?
sesh
Every day you are sounding more and more like Yoda.

Practice does make perfect.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#631447 Sep 9, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day you are sounding more and more like Yoda.
Practice does make perfect.
that's funny...lol

Albuquerque, NM

#631448 Sep 9, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Is not honesty, truth?
I'm no so sure it can be classified as the same.

Truth can be used when expressing honesty, but just because someone says they have the "truth" doesn't mean they are being honest.

We see it all the time with so-called "Christians"

When they say "I believe in Jesus":
- well we know they do in some facet, but not so much "a complete Jesus". In "truth" - they really aren't being honest when they claim what they say, huh?
- They seem to love to quote "Paul", but when asked to provide a quote by Jesus on the same topic, they seem to never be able to supply one - and either never answer or change the subject. Is this "truth" or "being honest".
- utilizing "Paul" as an self-assigned "Apostle" over many of the original Apostles designated by Jesus, is another thing they like to do, when clearly, "Paul" only had a vision of Jesus (as it was written) and never met Jesus.

Yes - there isn't much honesty in Christianity, but yet they claim things as truth, when it clearly isn't.

This should help you with the differences.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#631449 Sep 9, 2014
2 Corinthians 5:9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.\
11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
12 ¶For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.
13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
Matthew Henry's Commentary
2 Corinthians 5:9-15 The apostle quickens himself and others to acts of duty. Well-grounded hopes of heaven will not encourage sloth and sinful security. Let all consider the judgment to come, which is called, The terror of the Lord. Knowing what terrible vengeance the Lord would execute upon the workers of iniquity, the apostle and his brethren used every argument and persuasion, to lead men to believe in the Lord Jesus, and to act as his disciples. Their zeal and diligence were for the glory of God and the good of the church. Christ's love to us will have a like effect upon us, if duly considered and rightly judged. All were lost and undone, dead and ruined, slaves to sin, having no power to deliver themselves, and must have remained thus miserable for ever, if Christ had not died. We should not make ourselves, but Christ, the end of our living and actions. A Christian's life should be devoted to Christ. Alas, how many show the worthlessness of their professed faith and love, by living to themselves and to the world!
headlines

Marietta, GA

#631450 Sep 9, 2014

*ANTICHRIST on world stage (*News)

http://youtu.be/YbMfIxVaSHM

lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#631451 Sep 9, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot my warning you little sexual pervert,
You sure worry about other people sex lives and money as that is the only two subject matters you can post on and talk about. You need to get a hobby and work on your own fustrations. lol
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#631452 Sep 9, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
esspecialy when you are already away from this strange cyber Neo nazi Boy friend?
But wind always will blow through this thread exposing dung covered by old and now fall leafs,
soon heavy wind will blow winter snow exposing also all dirt left on this thread?
Yes I agree you are the wind bag full of opinions about sex & money. Your brains runs on only two cylinder of hot air sex and money. Your pockets are vacant and your sex went on vacation.

Location hidden

#631453 Sep 9, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree you are the wind bag full of opinions about sex & money. Your brains runs on only two cylinder of hot air sex and money. Your pockets are vacant and your sex went on vacation.
Now THAT WAS FUNNY!! Thanks for a great start to my day!!! LOL......I think I will copy and frame this one!!!!LOL

Albuquerque, NM

#631454 Sep 9, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
that's funny...lol
:o)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#631460 Sep 9, 2014
instead of - why should Jesus love me?- this thread should be called - why does shrinky dink hate everyone?

Albuquerque, NM

#631461 Sep 9, 2014
Holy Pure dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
did I tell you earlier
to shut your female hole( mouth without of normal teeth) and start pray for Mercy on your stupid worthless full of vomits miserable lunatical old skunk life?
why you never worry you male H..... about your own descency,
you little faceless,breathless,namless without location stinking rat?
f...you
*hug*

I know that won't help......but you never know - it may give you that nudge to begin to love others as Jesus loves you.

I doubt it, huh?

Oh well.

Location hidden

#631462 Sep 9, 2014
Holy Pure dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
copy and hang this on your dog neck,who dies from heart warms cost 1200 dollars 1 shoot,
for me you are only breathless faceless nameless h...... and low primitive ruskij emigrant pretending to be big s.....
3 of you posts make stomach sick,vomits and laud laugh on this blasphemous thread
You will not get a single thing from Santa this year for Christmas. BUT out of the goodness of my heart I will send you a truck load of soap for that filthy mouth of yours ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 35 min River Tam 88,356
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 41 min Larry W-Ours 489
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 996,525
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr candlesmell 703,781
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 3 hr Joe Fortuna 37
Division Of Cold Dead Hands 5 hr Happy 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 5 hr poodawg 66