“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#631212 Sep 3, 2014
I understand shrink - you need help. Let me try to assist you with better understanding.....

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

No - that statement was to help her not take advice from you and the shrink.

Then you chimed in with this.....
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not worthy to sniff my farts?
If this is a question - then I think you don't know English very well.

Trust me when I say this.....you are more of an arse, than where your "sounds" come from.
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>HOW YOU CLAIM THAT I ADVICE YOU OR TEACH YOU?
Are you asking another question? Wow - two in a row that are not really questions.

FYI - If you weren't so headstrong over your bodily functions - AND - if you took the time to actually read what I posted - your conclusion has nothing to do with the statement I made.

"No - that statement was to help her not take advice from you and the shrink."

No one should ever take advice from you or waaasssuup - as you both have incomplete and invalid information.....and neither of you believe in Jesus.
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>you are earthly blasphemous maggot not able to learn anything,
Wrong. This sounds more like you describing yourself through projection. It clearly is quite true if you apply this description to yourself.....TO A TEE!!!
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>just only consume old stinking hamburgers meat from walmart dumpster?
hush hush satan
Going out for lunch shrink?
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#631213 Sep 3, 2014
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 3 For I say , through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think ; but to think soberly , according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. 4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: 5 So we , being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. 6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; 7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth , on teaching; 8 Or he that exhorteth , on exhortation: he that giveth , let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth , with diligence; he that sheweth mercy , with cheerfulness. 9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. 10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; 11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; 12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; 13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality. 14 Bless them which persecute you: bless , and curse not. 15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice , and weep with them that weep . 16 Be of the same mind one toward another . Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits. 17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. 18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written , Vengeance is mine; I will repay , saith the Lord. 20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger , feed him; if he thirst , give him drink : for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#631214 Sep 3, 2014
I understand shrink - you need help. Let me try to assist you with better understanding.....
Then you chimed in with this.....
<quoted text>
If this is a question - then I think you don't know English very well.
Trust me when I say this.....you are more of an arse, than where your "sounds" come from.
<quoted text>
Are you asking another question? Wow - two in a row that are not really questions.
FYI - If you weren't so headstrong over your bodily functions - AND - if you took the time to actually read what I posted - your conclusion has nothing to do with the statement I made.
"No - that statement was to help her not take advice from you and the shrink."
No one should ever take advice from you or waaasssuup - as you both have incomplete and invalid information.....and neither of you believe in Jesus.
<quoted text>
Wrong. This sounds more like you describing yourself through projection. It clearly is quite true if you apply this description to yourself.....TO A TEE!!!
<quoted text>
Going out for lunch shrink?
Giving you my opinion this dr shrink is a nut wacko job.He or she or both answers it's own post no matter what is addressed. AMAZING keeps self company LOL The wonder of it all LOL
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631215 Sep 3, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You would well be advised whom you choose to hate dr shrink. As all humanity are the children of God.12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.
my dear beloved associate
faithful dr Shrink
all my posts flow with deep love and rebukes all those who are pure hearts who inherit Kingdom of God
why you have to lose God's blessing, for only few times abominable premarriage sex with dirty atheistic pig BT42
Dr Shrink always loved you,still love,and both of us are in PERFECT BOND OF UNION-LOVE
fighting war against devil darkness devil spirits seat in the heavenly places, and hearts of evil satan children

accept my dear doctor shiny blossom holy hand of our Lord,and earthly arms of protection from Holy God's Child Dr Shrink

I don't have clue what is definition HATE?
And never was living in such negative environment destroying only hearts of those who HATE OTHERS

I walk in the Light,and darkness is not on my beautiful smell of France riviera original expensive perfumes on my narrow path of ETERNAL END VICTORY?
huhhha
awesome sermon is it???

not all children of this earth humanty are God's Children
only chosen ones elected before foundation of the world eph 2;8-9.Eph 1;2-12,Rom 8;16-17, 8;;28-30

PRINCE OF THIS WORLD IS FATHER OF ALL LIES,IF HE IS FATHER SATAN ,HE ALSO GOT HIS OWN TABLE AND OWN CHILDREN WHO BELONGS TO HIM
GOD TABLE OF GODS CHILDREN NEVER ASSOCIATE WITH CHILDREN OF SATAN AND SATAN ALONE,
THEY ARE NOT GOD FAMILY, BUT HAVE CHANCE TO STEP DOWN AND ESCAPE TO GOD'S TABLE

ALSO YOUR ASSUMPTION IS WRONG BASED ON LIES OF WHOLE DIABOLIC CHRISTIANITY CLAIM JESUS IS GOD YHVH AND ALL EARTHLY PEOPLE ARE HIS CHILDREN
YOU ARE SPOKESMAN SENT BY DEVIL-PRETENDER ANGEL OF LIGHT SATAN ALONE 2 COR 11;13-15.2 THESS 2;2-12
So?
study Bible and don't touch anything unclean and earthly demonic stink

be holy like God Father is Holy and His royal God's family?

if you would be born again and know God's truth,
for sure you would be my beloved friend and sister in Christ, and you would understand with whom we are at WAR?Eph 6;11-12

think about this??
WE HAVE NOT WORLDLY FRIENDS IMMORAL FALLEN FILTHY HUMAN REPRESENTING DEVIL THEIR FATHER
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#631216 Sep 3, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I found
that lesbian Seraphima is past poster'Happy Lesbo"
she get from AIDS brain Alzheimer diseas and forget who she is,
call yourselves Seraphima, and her dogs and cats with scarf are her lovers-they use tounges, but some huge male dogs are able enter her worthless hole?
be cool babe,
you are nr 1 Secretary of all DR SHRINKS AWESOME HOLY TEAM FIGHT WAR WITH DEMONS AND EVIL SPERMOCOIDAL MIRACLES OF MONKEIS IN HUMAN BODY,LIKE BT 42 AND SERAPHIMS WITH 60 aaa Batery D......hang in her stinking closet full of not wash panties and braas,most of them have dry s..hanging inside,
see you latter my honey Bee
I only love you my dear
both of us will be maybe rapture and before entry heaven our moon stop allow us to get married and be in both arms together ,forever and ever,
sometimes we send them means gays and Neo nazi bt42 few stinking farts packed in the paper tube made in China Shanghay(vegeteable market)
oh yea man right LOL honey bee LOL the only thing you got to snuggle with is dirty invented imaginary socks.LOL
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#631217 Sep 3, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my dear beloved associate
faithful dr Shrink
all my posts flow with deep love and rebukes all those who are pure hearts who inherit Kingdom of God
why you have to lose God's blessing, for only few times abominable premarriage sex with dirty atheistic pig BT42
Dr Shrink always loved you,still love,and both of us are in PERFECT BOND OF UNION-LOVE
fighting war against devil darkness devil spirits seat in the heavenly places, and hearts of evil satan children
accept my dear doctor shiny blossom holy hand of our Lord,and earthly arms of protection from Holy God's Child Dr Shrink
I don't have clue what is definition HATE?
And never was living in such negative environment destroying only hearts of those who HATE OTHERS
I walk in the Light,and darkness is not on my beautiful smell of France riviera original expensive perfumes on my narrow path of ETERNAL END VICTORY?
huhhha
awesome sermon is it???
not all children of this earth humanty are God's Children
only chosen ones elected before foundation of the world eph 2;8-9.Eph 1;2-12,Rom 8;16-17, 8;;28-30
PRINCE OF THIS WORLD IS FATHER OF ALL LIES,IF HE IS FATHER SATAN ,HE ALSO GOT HIS OWN TABLE AND OWN CHILDREN WHO BELONGS TO HIM
GOD TABLE OF GODS CHILDREN NEVER ASSOCIATE WITH CHILDREN OF SATAN AND SATAN ALONE,
THEY ARE NOT GOD FAMILY, BUT HAVE CHANCE TO STEP DOWN AND ESCAPE TO GOD'S TABLE
ALSO YOUR ASSUMPTION IS WRONG BASED ON LIES OF WHOLE DIABOLIC CHRISTIANITY CLAIM JESUS IS GOD YHVH AND ALL EARTHLY PEOPLE ARE HIS CHILDREN
YOU ARE SPOKESMAN SENT BY DEVIL-PRETENDER ANGEL OF LIGHT SATAN ALONE 2 COR 11;13-15.2 THESS 2;2-12
So?
study Bible and don't touch anything unclean and earthly demonic stink
be holy like God Father is Holy and His royal God's family?
if you would be born again and know God's truth,
for sure you would be my beloved friend and sister in Christ, and you would understand with whom we are at WAR?Eph 6;11-12
think about this??
WE HAVE NOT WORLDLY FRIENDS IMMORAL FALLEN FILTHY HUMAN REPRESENTING DEVIL THEIR FATHER

Still playing children games huh. What would make you think I have anything to do with a vipor like you????? LOL LOL

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#631218 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>
No - Catholics do.
see - i knew you were roman!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#631219 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>
lol! i do wanna be friends but i just can't take the blasphemy sometimes! are we cool?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#631220 Sep 3, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yea man right LOL honey bee LOL the only thing you got to snuggle with is dirty invented imaginary socks.LOL
I have NO Clue what this guy is talking about half the time....and why does he keep saying I am a you know what.. it is upsetting to know that there are human being that are so mentally ill and enjoy spreading rumor about people that he is clueless about. All this behind his false shield. God Hope your having a great day! God Bless you and no not let this knucklehead bother you. Those that know your heart love you!....
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#631222 Sep 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NO Clue what this guy is talking about half the time....and why does he keep saying I am a you know what.. it is upsetting to know that there are human being that are so mentally ill and enjoy spreading rumor about people that he is clueless about. All this behind his false shield. God Hope your having a great day! God Bless you and no not let this knucklehead bother you. Those that know your heart love you!....
I must agree with you cause I do not know either what this one is talking about. It answers everyone post for them and including it's own post too.It appears that it lives in it's own make believe world too. Day dreams up false stories and tails to write of others too. A false world built on fantasy not reality.No the knucklehead does not bother me as I already figured out what it is for myself. It failed my test run this morning LOL even answered the post wanting attention again. LOL God bless have a good day.

Stephania

United States

#631223 Sep 3, 2014
BET PSEUDO GAYBOY SERAPHIMA SHE WILL BE BACK TO E.R. FOR A CONSTRUCT ion CoNe REMOVAL AND PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE GAPING HER SPHINCTER TO MAX.
Stephania

United States

#631224 Sep 3, 2014
PSEUDO SERAPHIMA IF YOU'RE GONNA DO THAT,WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE SOMETHING THE SIZE OF VERNE TROYER,S ARM?
Stephania

United States

#631225 Sep 3, 2014
I HAVE NO DAUBT IT THAT PSEUDO SERAPHIMA SHE OR HE MAY TRY TO FIND SOMETHING LONGER AND BIGGER IF HER MOANS ARE ANYTHING TO GO BY.
Stephania

United States

#631226 Sep 3, 2014
SO YOU'RE THE GUY PSEUDO SERAPHIM THAT MAKES THOSE THINGS,SHAME ON YOU.

Albuquerque, NM

#631227 Sep 3, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving you my opinion this dr shrink is a nut wacko job.He or she or both answers it's own post no matter what is addressed. AMAZING keeps self company LOL The wonder of it all LOL
I know - I shouldn't respond....but when you see the many "stupid" posts he puts out here....you just have to make an attempt to correct it....*winks*.....

I know - he seems to be "too far gone" anyhow.....*shrugs*.....

Albuquerque, NM

#631228 Sep 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
see - i knew you were roman!
Nah - I just know this from the Bible.

Here - so you can be on the "inside" too.....

New International Version
MATT 16:19
"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

...Just as I thought - no "wasssuuuppp" in the passage. I didn't think so.

And just in case you aren't aware - the keys were given to Peter.
Matt 16:18
"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

FYI - Peter was supposedly the first Catholic Pope in Rome.

Now don't you feel left out......you too can become Catholic, because they will "welcome you home" - well - they say this, and I have yet to figure out what that exactly means, especially when they, like you, continuously lie about who can do this or that, and who they believe to be truthful.

I just can't figure out why they lie and tell fallacies - like you.

Albuquerque, NM

#631229 Sep 3, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! i do wanna be friends but i just can't take the blasphemy sometimes! are we cool?
Ya know waaassie......internet conversations are all these are. I have no anger, or whatever towards anyone. My opinions are mine, based in facts....your opinions, like many so-called "Christians" is one of fallacy and ruse.

If I were you - I'd be addressing those who gave you the wrong info, instead of me.
stephania

United States

#631230 Sep 3, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader PSEUDO GAYMALE SERAPHIM SHE OR HE WENT OUT GAMES OF THRONES ON HIS OR HER AAAAASSSSS,,,OFF WITH HIS MISCHIEVOUS ADULTEROUS CO,,,,,,CK MAYBE YOU COULD DONATE YOUR AVI TO BLACKGAYTHUNDER.COM

Albuquerque, NM

#631231 Sep 3, 2014
Stephania wrote:
I HAVE NO DAUBT IT THAT PSEUDO SERAPHIMA SHE OR HE MAY TRY TO FIND SOMETHING LONGER AND BIGGER IF HER MOANS ARE ANYTHING TO GO BY.
For a teenage "girl" - you still act like a 10 year old.
stephania

United States

#631232 Sep 3, 2014
Aaaaahhhh NOW WE KNOW WHAT CAUSES STICKY VALVES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 min Wordsworth 4,776
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Seraphima 548,667
The REAL reason Oscar Pistorius was sent straig... 4 min Doctor REALITY 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Dave Nelson 230,003
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 750,699
Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't wan... 44 min Doctor REALITY 28
Hacking Staples...Banks..Witchcraft...The End 47 min Power_2014 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 261,673
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr chevyguy 127
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 9 hr MeHere 388

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE