Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#631342 Sep 5, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. There is way to much information in them to just sweep under the rug....as so-called "Christians" continuously do.
I think there needs to be a "reboot" of Christianity.
I think they should get honest and admit they worship Constantine, Paul and the Bible; not God or Jesus.
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631344 Sep 5, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they should get honest and admit they worship Constantine, Paul and the Bible; not God or Jesus.
you are right only inside of own mind?
Bible is Word of Jesus John 1;1-3
dumb head,
Bible is to study Jesus Alpha and Omega not worship you poor dumb head
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631345 Sep 5, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
your friends are kitchen cockroaches,
and my farts are fragrance crones on your head, and 2 friends of yours,
look at mirror you will see shiny aureole golden color farts(clowd( around your head and heads 2 friends of yours?
you poor lost brain Alhzheimer desease maggot
may God have mercy before you die like old dead vegetable
let me tell you mister
stick with JW and get out of any friendship with mister Holy dr Shrink
this is not your business nor any plagarazing of my posts pretending to be friend of dr Shrink?

so?
get a beautiful mother f,,,out of my face?
and look at page
familyradio.com
past mr Camping knows where the truth is?
comprended Bozo Pee Pee
Seraphim belongs to me as unrepented church maggot and big jerk with 2 of my frennies Bt42 atheist Neo nazi,and lill whissper tlue(true) believer pretending around,but my frennies anyway?
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631346 Sep 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know what my beliefs are and LW is my friend and so is BT42...FRIENDS....who are your friends?
Say what you wish about me but stop slandering my friends...
my friends are;
jungou,janko,po pul,Did i, Wanka,Unga bunga malunga, great grans son of Napoleon Prince Helmut von Pipke,his rature wife madam Pipke, lill whissper part time employee as cleaner toilet,
and BT42 who eat left over food vomits from my farm pigs,and is fat like monste Gula gual malula from Abidjan Cote de Ivoire?
so
a lot of friends who loves me and are able to enter to spew at 3 of you,I forget new friend from Moscow president general Zar Wladko Puttin?
so??????????

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#631347 Sep 5, 2014
Holy Pure dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>let me tell you mister
stick with JW and get out of any friendship with mister Holy dr Shrink
this is not your business nor any plagarazing of my posts pretending to be friend of dr Shrink?
so?
get a beautiful mother f,,,out of my face?
and look at page
familyradio.com
past mr Camping knows where the truth is?
comprended Bozo Pee Pee
Seraphim belongs to me as unrepented church maggot and big jerk with 2 of my frennies Bt42 atheist Neo nazi,and lill whissper tlue(true) believer pretending around,but my frennies anyway?
I think the shrink needs a "shrink".....

Hmmmm....split personalities maybe?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#631348 Sep 5, 2014
Holy Pure dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my friends are;
jungou,janko,po pul,Did i, Wanka,Unga bunga malunga, great grans son of Napoleon Prince Helmut von Pipke,his rature wife madam Pipke, lill whissper part time employee as cleaner toilet,
and BT42 who eat left over food vomits from my farm pigs,and is fat like monste Gula gual malula from Abidjan Cote de Ivoire?
so
a lot of friends who loves me and are able to enter to spew at 3 of you,I forget new friend from Moscow president general Zar Wladko Puttin?
so??????????
You have no friends. That is why you are in Topix 24/7 creating a million different names ( as your friends) I have pity for you. It is such a sad life.....all that hate and no love inside you must be heart breaking....

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#631349 Sep 5, 2014
<quoted text>
MOPD
Multi online personality disorder.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#631350 Sep 5, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Serah, thanks for the reply
If christians fail like everyone else,.....why the need to tell others they are a christian?
Have you ever met a non-speaking christian?
We feel the need to give hope to others by spreading the loving word of JESUS. My opinion...

No, I have never met a non speaking Christian.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#631351 Sep 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think
Here's an example of how you could address shrink.^

My point is- why keep reposting his filth.?
You seem to love the game of arguing w a hateful
disgusting troll.
You are burying this thread, yourself LW and the other
lady. Doing just what shrink wants you to do.

FYI- I've never teamed up w that poster- never once.
He makes me sick.
I have always kept to myself here on topix.
Can you prove that accusation of yours?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#631352 Sep 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Fear is what drives them. A personal fear of some sort. IMO - its the continuous assertion that the "devil" will get them if they don't do something. Yet - you find many of the posters here (not all) admonish others, insult them repeatedly, and just down-right think that they are above another.
They aren't special....but only in their mind. That is arrogance and ego speaking.
I wonder why they continue to preach "I love Jesus" but reject him in many non-biblical teachings? Now that is strange - when people think it is right to split up a person and their teachings.
Let's see - they don't do it with Plato, their "holy fathers" - but they sure do it with Jesus.
I guess they can't handle being honest.
I am aware, and Ja, personal is as personal gets. The sharing is lost for lack of Love.
Fear alone has driven not only Christianity but sadly anyone with strong personal beliefs in God or no God!
I learned in here that even atheists fear that Christianity is
… QUOTE “ In the West, it's the only religion we need to defend ourselves from."

We see the outcome in the world today regardless of which religion fears who or what, and it's sad when even Jesus left an open door, and yet that same fear even stops so many stepping through it, spiritually.
“ I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut."
" the doors of it will never be shut by day for there is no night there"
Rev 3:8 and 21:5.

He was right! In the Light of God the eye truly when single, allowing the body to be full of light.
… and whether believed or not, even the statement in Isaiah is ignored by many Christians and 'believers', as if it's too much that such is the duality of all things. Even God.
“ I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”

To even dream of such a Power called God, and yet not grant All Power belongs to their God is a strange belief to me who believes in 100% or nothing.

If thru time that fear has come about by not loving our neighbour as we love ourselves, we only have to see the terror it has stirred up on the earth today between warring nations who even believe in God, yet cut their brothers and sisters down regardless.
… which even Jesus predicted would
It's like God saying,'OK if you want to fight over me I will give you a fight you will never forget called the holy terror!”
… but I cannot feel nor fear the One I call with respect, Father, despite it is thrown at me biblically by some supposed to be Christians all my life – so nothing new in here - that dat debble debble is my dad! If having no fear of God is wrong, then all I can do it put my hand down the throat of dat ol debble man and pull him inside out for all the world to see
… as exposed!
Surely 'overcoming' is knowing the truth and being free in every sense of The Word whether believed as God's or not ?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#631353 Sep 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
'Laniakea, immeasurable-heaven'
... love the Hawaiian,
... and the graphics.
Thanx BT. Welcome Home! I saw you wave. lol

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#631354 Sep 5, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of docos at the moment on the 'Constantine' era.
... despite re-enacted I find them interesting for folk like me who don't read much.
... but I don't hold it against any whose history began before that, and links are found to connect like dots. A lot is left out - and or - can never be included! I guess all that matters is is the truth.
Even my Island folk carry the legend of 'heaven and hell' at opposite points of a specific Island!
... of course they are not English terms, but all mean the same. The good the bad, the right the wrong. It's been a forever thing... ja?
Guess there's a point called a wake-up call, and maybe that came with Jesus.
"I go you your father and my father. To your God and my God."

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#631355 Sep 5, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
We feel the need to give hope to others by spreading the loving word of JESUS. My opinion....
Funny stuff right there..
You feel the need to degrade and manipulate your creators "creations".
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631356 Sep 5, 2014
<quoted text>
rats have more brain to think than you,also what you think is brainless,
fart of my is more thinkable than your poor retarded brain

I am able all of you make stupid and brain sick?
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631357 Sep 5, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
'Laniakea, immeasurable-heaven'
... love the Hawaiian,
... and the graphics.
Thanx BT. Welcome Home! I saw you wave. lol
udzwon nemtek malakija aloha dup olija
you love everything also you have to love my farts also?
do you?
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631358 Sep 5, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an example of how you could address shrink.^
My point is- why keep reposting his filth.?
You seem to love the game of arguing w a hateful
disgusting troll.
You are burying this thread, yourself LW and the other
lady. Doing just what shrink wants you to do.
FYI- I've never teamed up w that poster- never once.
He makes me sick.
I have always kept to myself here on topix.
Can you prove that accusation of yours?
right my posts makes you sick on your head
also enter Monday dr Shrink office to cure you from this sickness,poor women
BT42 hates all who confess that Jesus is Son of God
He is antichrist and also hates not only,but his girl friend lost all her life insurance money on gambles, and Seraphima lesbian who pretend now to be jesus and die for her 2 idiots friends?

good night mama
renew contact and again start read Bible and listen music from ww. familyradio.com
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631359 Sep 5, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> MOPD
Multi online personality disorder.
but not gay,or lesbian,or drug addict,or alcoholic or friend of this world
all of them are stack in 1 potatoe sack and drop down in the middle of Pacific Ocean together with you,BT42 Nazi, Seraphima jesus who is read yo die and be curse for her 2 fake friends
hell with you and your AAA Batery male long fat devices hanging inside of your closet?
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631360 Sep 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no friends. That is why you are in Topix 24/7 creating a million different names ( as your friends) I have pity for you. It is such a sad life.....all that hate and no love inside you must be heart breaking....
you are worse than I
you seat here without of sleep and worry about someone farts before printer

friend like you with suckers friends of this world and pack in one huge sack and drop down to the bottom of Pacific Ocean not to far away from Maui island,
ask BT42 to go ther for 5 days and find this sack full of friend,
maybe you start looking only on them and yourslevesand own heart where is seat your husband and 2 times daily take s..and urinate there,
let him sometimes go away and use toilet?dumb half head
your pity have value after taking out pants and throw big chunk of s...in the toilet?

how do you mother f..witch know my life,
be sure I am not you or not your dead full of s..... husband or you two lonely punks

know everything but Alhzeimer disease took you f..brain away?

Just SOB start comment about yourselves you ficken POS
I despise you and vomit at you,lesbian happy lesbo scumbag

I despise you sucker lesbian or male hure?
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631361 Sep 5, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny stuff right there..
You feel the need to degrade and manipulate your creators "creations".
restore your faith old mama
www.familyradio.com
order some pamflets and preach Jesus,instead associate with those godless bastards.
I love you babe with my true believer love,
others accuse me of earthly love, because they are satan bastards with earthly love filth
mike

AOL

#631362 Sep 5, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
INTEGRITY...God, how many people today are lacking integrity? I can think of so many scandals among business and Christian leaders, as well as everyday people. What a shame. I pray that You would help me to always will be a person of integrity. Help me to have undivided devotion to You, to firmly adhere to my faith and moral values, to practice biblical ethics, and be of sound mind and good character. God, I pray for my family, that each one would realize the importance of integrity and would live their lives accordingly. Help us to be examples of Christ-like character in this world. Thank You, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Prime time with God
Perhaps you should take off your,"blinders".

What has all your pretend prayer done for this thread?

It's all good,...just entertainment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min swampmudd 37,319
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gomer 988,616
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr RFD 80
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 2 hr HFCS - What It Is 12
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 3 hr RFD 19
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Wheres The Lighter 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,555
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr oneear69 688,931
More from around the web