Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
VIRTUE?
vir·tue
&#712;v&#601;rCHo& #862;o/Submit
noun
behavior showing high moral standards.
"paragons of virtue"
synonyms: goodness, virtuousness, righteousness, morality, integrity, dignity, rectitude, honor, decency, respectability, nobility, worthiness, purity; principles, ethics.
Just look what and who YOU are supporting---and YOU want to throw the word "VIRTUE" at ME?
LOL! That is about as upside down as you can get.
I'm not supporting him.
I don't even read his posts.

Yourself and those two others spam this thread with his posts
day after day.
You three are the ones supporting his filth.
You three hang on his every word.. Just what he wants.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#631323 Sep 5, 2014
Morning.....Topix was off line for about 5 hours yesterday Morning

“It takes courage to grow up
and turn out to be who you really are.”

~ E. E. Cummings

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#631324 Sep 5, 2014
Today's Prayer

INTEGRITY...God, how many people today are lacking integrity? I can think of so many scandals among business and Christian leaders, as well as everyday people. What a shame. I pray that You would help me to always will be a person of integrity. Help me to have undivided devotion to You, to firmly adhere to my faith and moral values, to practice biblical ethics, and be of sound mind and good character. God, I pray for my family, that each one would realize the importance of integrity and would live their lives accordingly. Help us to be examples of Christ-like character in this world. Thank You, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#631325 Sep 5, 2014
Encouraging Words....

How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, You are still with me!

Psalm 139:17-18

K-Love
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631326 Sep 5, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not supporting him.
day after day.
I don't think it's any of your damn business. You seem to know all about everything that goes on here--yet you say you don't even read any of the denigrate's posts. Who are you trying to BS here.
Why don't YOU ever whine to the sockpuppet rodeo circus about their posts instead of badgering those who have the balls to stand their ground when being abused by the foulmouthed perverts. Seems you are indifferent to the ingrate harassment and complaining about those who stand up for the right not to tolerate the harassment. There's more here than meets the eye huh?
BTW how do you figure the skank pervert has been on topix longer than I have?...The first encounter I had with the pervert was right after I handed you your ass for harassing "GRACE" when she first came on the threads a long time ago(remember that?). I believe the pervert has been around here since some time in 2011....and I believe you and the pervert were over on the "friends" thread stirring trouble as a tag team a little while back too, and were told where to go then also.
You just can't mind your own business when you have the chance to because your too busy minding everyone else's, and telling them how they should post and who they should post to.
You and doctor shrink share the same egotistical traits and the same erotic narscissistic personality disorder psychosis.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#631327 Sep 5, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not supporting him.
day after day.
I don't hang on his every word...I believe that this person is a cruel, hateful person and what he posts about myself and my two friends is EVIL. Unless you approve of his posting towards us than I believe we THREE have the right to defend ourselves if we so choose. BTW he is this way towards everyone on every thread he goes too...

Location hidden

#631328 Sep 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's any of your damn business. You seem to know all about everything that goes on here--yet you say you don't even read any of the denigrate's posts. Who are you trying to BS here.
Why don't YOU ever whine to the sockpuppet rodeo circus about their posts instead of badgering those who have the balls to stand their ground when being abused by the foulmouthed perverts. Seems you are indifferent to the ingrate harassment and complaining about those who stand up for the right not to tolerate the harassment. There's more here than meets the eye huh?
BTW how do you figure the skank pervert has been on topix longer than I have?...The first encounter I had with the pervert was right after I handed you your ass for harassing "GRACE" when she first came on the threads a long time ago(remember that?). I believe the pervert has been around here since some time in 2011....and I believe you and the pervert were over on the "friends" thread stirring trouble as a tag team a little while back too, and were told where to go then also.
You just can't mind your own business when you have the chance to because your too busy minding everyone else's, and telling them how they should post and who they should post to.
You and doctor shrink share the same egotistical traits and the same erotic narscissistic personality disorder psychosis.
I agree...it does not matter how long someone is on Topix one bit...Its the personal, hateful, lies that they post about another poster that matters.....Have a Great day you two and hope to speak with you guys soon! I am shopping with my daughter today and LW knows just how much I enjoy that! LOL...God Bless you both my dear friends......

Location hidden

#631329 Sep 5, 2014
Holy Pure dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
stick your nose in the Bible
I am to young to be your father,or anyone who got any desire to be 1 mile from you?
hell with you,your world, your godless friends and you with all your stinking life fat pig filth
hell with you,
go sleep with your priest and suck his d.......
I hate this satanic world and POS filthy vomits like most of you
esspecialy I can not stand stupid brainless american f..........huren females
learn foreign english and shut up your Pizda(mouth) from wicked gossip together with this rascists s.....BT42 brainless dung after hiroshima brain explosion
I s..on your f...lol7540 3X
How disgusting and low to make a remark like that about my priest. He is a very Spiritual man with much wisdom and love for God. May God have mercy on your soul;....you indeed will have a lot to answer for in time. It does not matter to me if someone beliefs in God or not. I see whats in a persons heart and how they treat their fellow man. You I am sorry to say have a Black Heart...

Location hidden

#631330 Sep 5, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the choice to respond to Shrink. Or just carry on and ignore.
I never ever respond..
You people feed off of him.. It's sick.
I thought yourself and lil whispers fools years ago when you played this game.
And I think the same of you (3) today.
Reposting every filthy post Shrink posts.. You feed the sickness:
Therefore feeding a sickness within yourselves..
Don't blame shrink.. Look within yourselves:
Get help.. Truly.. It's obvious:
Stephania is Shrink. You should know this since you have been here a long time...
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631331 Sep 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I don't hang on his every word...I believe that this person is a cruel, hateful person and what he posts about myself and my two friends is EVIL. Unless you approve of his posting towards us than I believe we THREE have the right to defend ourselves if we so choose. BTW he is this way towards everyone on every thread he goes too...
your beliefs are based on demons beliefs,
they killed Jesus , a lot of believers during ages,and they hate all God's trutful children who spew the truth in the faces like yours and many boring demons babling same hate without of end on Internet
you got only one boy friend gay atheist and psychopathis anger gambler and cheater of honest women,it is BT42 dung and atheists
lill is not your friend at all you dumb old pervert hell knows only who;lesbian or gay
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631332 Sep 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephania is Shrink. You should know this since you have been here a long time...
you f..g Liar knows everything who is who,
same like you know about the Bible God's Word

none of your vile lesbian gossips posts are with even 1 Bible passage,
alzheimer brain dead pervert of natural humnakind

repent cow,go to church and confess your dirt to the ears of gay child molester priest,or nun lesbian
you fit them perfectly
such shame?
whole world is in the ditch of stinking dung together with you

Location hidden

#631333 Sep 5, 2014
<quoted text>
your beliefs are based on demons beliefs,
they killed Jesus , a lot of believers during ages,and they hate all God's trutful children who spew the truth in the faces like yours and many boring demons babling same hate without of end on Internet
you got only one boy friend gay atheist and psychopathis anger gambler and cheater of honest women,it is BT42 dung and atheists
lill is not your friend at all you dumb old pervert hell knows only who;lesbian or gay
you don't know what my beliefs are and LW is my friend and so is BT42...FRIENDS....who are your friends?
Say what you wish about me but stop slandering my friends...
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631334 Sep 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
How disgusting and low to make a remark like that about my priest. He is a very Spiritual man with much wisdom and love for God. May God have mercy on your soul;....you indeed will have a lot to answer for in time. It does not matter to me if someone beliefs in God or not. I see whats in a persons heart and how they treat their fellow man. You I am sorry to say have a Black Heart...
your priest is spiritual and lovely with nack d......in the bed of h...like you,or children molesting behind church altar
GOD reside in heaven and not hear such words of yours flow from filthy immoral body and soul

worry if God will have mercy on your soul,not my
I answer before God,during free time I urinate on you to cool you down in the hell made for yourselves
none of you mutts is my fellow man you stupid IQ low cow

start read Bible mother f.....godless witch and get a f..away from responds to me you poot female lesbian hole idiot?

Location hidden

#631335 Sep 5, 2014
<quoted text>
your priest is spiritual and lovely with nack d......in the bed of h...like you,or children molesting behind church altar
GOD reside in heaven and not hear such words of yours flow from filthy immoral body and soul
worry if God will have mercy on your soul,not my
I answer before God,during free time I urinate on you to cool you down in the hell made for yourselves
none of you mutts is my fellow man you stupid IQ low cow
start read Bible mother f.....godless witch and get a f..away from responds to me you poot female lesbian hole idiot?
If your reading the Holy Book your not learning nothing by it from your foul mouth and perverted thoughts...you are evil and you do the devils work by coming and spreading hatred on these threads in the name of God,,,??? That is exactly what the devil does. Your words are NOT o God....May God have mercy on you...
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631336 Sep 5, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep your self glory dr shink
... I cannot identify if you don't show the same mercy you claim was given only you.
A true Child of God doesn't have to stoop so low
+ The Spirit can understand without a language.
You boast
… that is not the language of God or His Love
I cannot 'play Jesus'
... neither can you.
… but I can talk to who I choose without your permission
Your interruptions are not slaps in face but just plain rude to anyone.
… but you cannot show that Grace of God you boast is only yours and stand back, can you?
… you like the lime light too much
… what a shame.
Goodbye dr shrink
… I will waste no more time with you.
twist facts about strangers doesn't make any Peace Warrior,rather S..Warrior
True Child of God humble life make him low in the Society of hatefull scavengers,atheists and self apppointd jesuses like you having visions after bunch of smoking weeds.
any world language even filthy language is God's Creation and allowed by God for some true believers to use against satan forces residing in the hearts of all of you,
STOP TALK THIS CRAP ABOUT WHO IS GOD SPIRIT AND GOD'S CREATED LANGUAGES POOR IDIOT?

Language of God's Agape Love is straight language to each nation,group and individuals,
you get His Agape love by rebukes from Dr Shrink, you defend your own earthly filth,and your failure is clear visible in your imaginary Cosmos?
you call atheists antichrists John 2;22-23
as your brothers and sisters, also you are not different according to John 2;22-23 or 2 John 7
FOR MANY DECEIVERS CAME TO THIS WORLD,WHO CONFESS NOT THAT JESUS CHRIST COME IN THE FLESH,
THIS IS DECEIVER AND ANTICHRIST
True believers are not friends of them or brothers and sisters ,you poor dumb uneducated spiritualy self glorious stupid Warrior

I am more than rude to this world high of deadly dung sins and deadly pretenders like you and entertainers of own self appointed glories and bablings

what I boast is my business,
BUT WHAT YOU BOAST IS CLEAR AND PLAIN AGAINST BIBLE AND GOD'S TABLE
Long time I never say this truth to you?
YOU PROOF 1000 TIMES,YOU ARE FART WARRI0R, NOT EVEN WORTH LACES OF TRUE BELIEVERS SHOES

Please
start correct yourselves becuse you are like filthy rugs
wash yourselves first,
be holy like God is Holy,
and spread less s...about characters and beliefs of others
you miserable POOR PROPHET FROM S.AFRICA HILLS
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631337 Sep 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
If your reading the Holy Book your not learning nothing by it from your foul mouth and perverted thoughts...you are evil and you do the devils work by coming and spreading hatred on these threads in the name of God,,,??? That is exactly what the devil does. Your words are NOT o God....May God have mercy on you...
Just start worry if you read daily Holy Book
and stop scores someone playing that you are more valuable than me or others

who I am God knows
but Evl and satan moral filth mostly call God's holy ones that they are evil and do devil work

you say "name of God"
but you got not basic clue what is GOD NAME?
So suckers incredible goofs and spiritual idiots almost exist mre than 93% earth population

I see that you know what devils do???
you are instructed and teached by Devil your father such" wise" remarks??

you got not even shame of little fear to not use those words
I pee on your god and his mercy and you lesbian apostle of satan Belsebub

end of yours is hell,and that is all for now?

just flush yourselves in the toilet,cover toilet,and dissapear to your miseries,alhzheimer desease,and jealousy that BT42 is not your f..r
or start post more wise and more spiritual you poor stupid primitive POS seat here like prasite and evil gossips spread around
hell with you

shesh
KURWA mat, ide zawsze sr ac po twoich pirdzac ych post a ah
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631338 Sep 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
VIRTUE?
vir·tue
&#712;v&#601;rCHo& #862;o/Submit
noun
behavior showing high moral standards.
"paragons of virtue"
synonyms: goodness, virtuousness, righteousness, morality, integrity, dignity, rectitude, honor, decency, respectability, nobility, worthiness, purity; principles, ethics.
Just look what and who YOU are supporting---and YOU want to throw the word "VIRTUE" at ME?
LOL! That is about as upside down as you can get.
you got not even 1./10 of virtues you idiot
read this definition before your girlfriend lill and ask yourselves which defintion of virtue you fit,
you dumb miserable;immoral gambler,alcoholic drug addict without of dignity,without morality,without to be righteouess(atheist pig) without of own descency,without of own honor, without of respectability,without of worthiness,without of purity,or any ethics

WHAT A SUCKER JERK LIKE YOU IS ABLE TO POST ABOUT TRUE VIRTUES
TRY TO FRAME TO YOERSELVES

nobody throw any word to you earthly athestic skunk, nobody even want to spit at you idiot,

you seat in the place of believers and spew your f.."virtues"against believers

leader like you is known perfectly among true heart humble believer in this case is
LE LE, Stephania ,and others posts try to rebuke you and remove maggot like you from here?

YOU ARE NOT ANY LEADER WITH GOD'S ETHICS TO BE HERE AND RUN YOUR COCKROACH FACE AGAINST BELIEVERS,

Tough guys not coward mostly face enemies face to face,not spread venom and hate?

Meet me you coward,and you will learn basic true SPIRITUAL VIRTUES
just seat in the bus and arrive to Baltimore inner Harbor,tell me when?you miserable faceless breathless coward with virtues stinking like old dead rat in your basement

auf wiedersehen
sucker Neo Nazi with imaginations to be virtual creature
he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631339 Sep 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know what my beliefs are and LW is my friend and so is BT42...FRIENDS....who are your friends?
Say what you wish about me but stop slandering my friends...
The other nuts from the Harold Camping zoo....that's who.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631340 Sep 5, 2014
<quoted text>
you got not even......
boink...boink....{{{doink!}}}
Holey-{{boink}} Purex {{boink}} Harold {{boink}} Camping -{{boink}}-WORSHIPER-\*doink*/ !!
{{{{SNORT}}}}

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#631341 Sep 5, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting weary of 'booting up'
... they put it down to some kind-a debble debble fear of the unknown.
Strange that...
Fear is what drives them. A personal fear of some sort. IMO - its the continuous assertion that the "devil" will get them if they don't do something. Yet - you find many of the posters here (not all) admonish others, insult them repeatedly, and just down-right think that they are above another.

They aren't special....but only in their mind. That is arrogance and ego speaking.

I wonder why they continue to preach "I love Jesus" but reject him in many non-biblical teachings? Now that is strange - when people think it is right to split up a person and their teachings.

Let's see - they don't do it with Plato, their "holy fathers" - but they sure do it with Jesus.

I guess they can't handle being honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 688,433
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min NotSoDivineMsM 36,021
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 988,353
How did black people get here ( economically) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 44
We do NOT need any walls! 6 hr Johnny 31
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 11 hr RFD 12
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 16 hr Doctor REALITY 55
More from around the web