Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631161 Sep 3, 2014
stephania wrote:
I've been bullied previously from a boy for at least 5 months because I refused for being his girlfriend,I know what revenge means.I used to live with a nightmare for 5 months.
Whatever you say doc. Taking up with "boys" now too huh?
DWB is right-you are a bad trip!
Some really bad speach for the top 8th grader in the Prince Catholic school BTW.
You are such a con artist. You carry on even after being exposed for the fraud that you are.....
AMAZING!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#631162 Sep 3, 2014
M_O_R_N_I_N_G

“Of all the paths you take in life,
make sure a few of them are dirt.”

~ John Muir

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#631163 Sep 3, 2014
Today's Prayer

Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you will abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in you. I pray now with my brothers and sisters in Christ that you will send financial blessings that we may increase our part in supporting the church and your ministries on earth and that our needs would be met. I know that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything. And God, please deliver the person reading this right now from debt and debt burdens. Please release your Godly wisdom that we may be good stewards over all that you have given us and all that you will give us. You are wonderful and mighty. In Jesus name, I pray and thank you. Amen.

Primetime with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#631164 Sep 3, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Dear brothers and sisters, we can't help but thank God for you, because your faith is flourishing and your love for one another is growing.

2 Thessalonians 1:3

K-Love

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#631165 Sep 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am right in the Rocky Mountains at the southern end. You may be thinking of Monument Valley in Utah. That's a really "different" place...sacred to the indian nation.
Taos mountain? Santa Fe mountain? are them Just part of the rockies?
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631167 Sep 3, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Taos mountain? Santa Fe mountain? are them Just part of the rockies?
Ya. They both are part. Taos is not too far away. Gambling and bike rally spot there too. It's mostly mountain passes etc. Pretty neat places too.
stefania

United States

#631168 Sep 3, 2014
Stupid uh pseudo bich your nickname seraphima it's like a mirror to me,
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631169 Sep 3, 2014
Morning Epi....have a nice day.
stefania

United States

#631170 Sep 3, 2014
Yeah look at you bich are you a real seraphima,who are you?why do you think that you're a real chimp here,your fraudulent as the kingdom of Judaism
stefania

United States

#631171 Sep 3, 2014
Common bich tell me what's your real name,and wo are you,don't playing games in this forum,show your self pseudo portrait of black thunder,you're a liar liar liar.
stefania

United States

#631172 Sep 3, 2014
Pseudo seraphima what makes you think that you're real?
stefania

United States

#631173 Sep 3, 2014
Please tell something to me or to someone else,what makes you think that you're real,?can you proof it?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#631174 Sep 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Morning Epi....have a nice day.
Morning BT.....

Did you sleep last night Friend?....LOL

Enjoy your day....Sounds like an "Enchanting" place....(I don't know if you've watched any TV but they filmed "Breaking Bad" out there
stephania

United States

#631175 Sep 3, 2014
Common now tell in front of this forum seraphina who are you? Are you real? What can you proof?
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631176 Sep 3, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning BT.....
Did you sleep last night Friend?....LOL
Enjoy your day....Sounds like an "Enchanting" place....(I don't know if you've watched any TV but they filmed "Breaking Bad" out there
LOL!

No, I have been busy exposing the pervert for the evening......
Holy dr Shrink

Temple Hills, MD

#631177 Sep 3, 2014
stefania wrote:
Yeah look at you bich are you a real seraphima,who are you?why do you think that you're a real chimp here,your fraudulent as the kingdom of Judaism
I am not f... worldy christian,and I hate all christians who attend their churches full of DEVIL SPIRIT ONLY,
none of them is with Gods true Holy Spirit in kingdom from Judaism

you Stefania are sad simple example
and I remind you
just stop mother f..... advises and teachings
you are daily shame and abomination of sexual earthly perversion and hate those who doesn't join your homosexuals lusts and worthless full of vomits laughs from believers
do you read Bible like lill?you poor little idiot.
I am sure now that lill whispers is none of your friends,
I see her true heart by posting by her the Bible passages, only believer have such spiritual power to do so?and that way show around humble heart
NOT ALL OF YOU FALLEN ATHEISTIC HOMOSEXUALS AND PERVERTS
go sleep you sick brain fat female feed from food made for pigs?makes you fat,ugly,and shiny from fat pork flows from your face
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631178 Sep 3, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not f... worldy christian,and I hate all christians who attend their churches full of DEVIL SPIRIT ONLY,
none of them is with Gods true Holy Spirit in kingdom from Judaism
you Stefania are sad simple example
and I remind you
just stop mother f..... advises and teachings
you are daily shame and abomination of sexual earthly perversion and hate those who doesn't join your homosexuals lusts and worthless full of vomits laughs from believers
do you read Bible like lill?you poor little idiot.
I am sure now that lill whispers is none of your friends,
I see her true heart by posting by her the Bible passages, only believer have such spiritual power to do so?and that way show around humble heart
NOT ALL OF YOU FALLEN ATHEISTIC HOMOSEXUALS AND PERVERTS
go sleep you sick brain fat female feed from food made for pigs?makes you fat,ugly,and shiny from fat pork flows from your face
You just hate everybody don't you pervert? Even your own socks!
You are pathetic!
stephania

United States

#631179 Sep 3, 2014
Black thunder good morning,I'm back again,and I feel not frustrated like your pseudo seraphim,I mean he.
stephania

United States

#631180 Sep 3, 2014
Let's talk about Christianity,he,he,he,
stephania

United States

#631182 Sep 3, 2014
Yesterday evening I was just exercising with your vulgarity,you didn't done anything,please let speak about bible and Christianity both together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 568,760
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min AN NFL FAN 120,800
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 7 min Grunt56 221,555
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Lumajuice 797,402
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 1 hr Fred 178
Key to Patriot's changes against Seahawks 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 1 hr Marc MIller 414
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 267,640
More from around the web