Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#631141 Sep 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like the vermin has gone completely off the deep end for sure this time.
Yeah, hahaha! shrink is a trip.....a bad one!
glad to see you're still among us BT..
stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#631142 Sep 3, 2014
Black thunder not all perverted scum stupid science it's like you,I'm just checking on my account number because of you scum,that trying to steal information illegally through this forum,it's not over yet.
stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#631143 Sep 3, 2014
Also black thunder it's your stupid science,your pseudo seraphima hide back of black thunder,,for spying with a software locations and people.
stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#631144 Sep 3, 2014
Yes I live in Baltimore,,
stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#631145 Sep 3, 2014
Let's see,,,
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631146 Sep 3, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, hahaha! shrink is a trip.....a bad one!
glad to see you're still among us BT..
Ya. I'm still around, but it's tough with the putrid odor of the skank's socks everywhere. LOL!
Looks like you have been doing better yourself too DWB...
Good ta see ya also!
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631147 Sep 3, 2014
stephania wrote:
Yes I live in Baltimore,,
LOL! Nobody gives two shits where you live you lying POS.
Everyone here has already figured out that you are nothing but a nasty sock of the filthy dr skank---so you would naturally be from Baltimore you idiot. Your posts prove that you are using a proxy to decieve others about who, what, and where you are you demonic sockpuppet. It is as plain as the nose on your face that you are actually dr skank in drag, and it has been stated right after you were "conceived" doc.
You AREN'T fooling ANYONE------You just aren't smart enough to pull that off idiot. You should go back to Uraguay, where the locals are just as dumb as you are. LOL!
You are PATHETIC LOSER
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631148 Sep 3, 2014
stephania wrote:
Let's see,,,
Ya. Busted at your own deceitful little hateful game huh?
You sure don't like it do you?
Live with it pervert.

Location hidden

#631149 Sep 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I'm still around, but it's tough with the putrid odor of the skank's socks everywhere. LOL!
Looks like you have been doing better yourself too DWB...
Good ta see ya also!
I am trying bro but it's a struggle. society wants us to change, conform to their way of thinking, and I can't see me doing that.
Laid back down your way ain't it? ain't they some big mountains down that way? I can't think of the name of them, but they say they're very spiritual mountains. sounds like great hiking.
stephania

United States

#631150 Sep 3, 2014
I'm not you girlfriend,I'm not your sister,even your friend,I'm not a satanic girl,you are a stupid boy,and very embarrassed from my presence,because I had to support Holy dr shrink.
stephania

United States

#631151 Sep 3, 2014
Shame on you,I'm off this topix,why do you still playing with fire.I'm off this topix,stop blaming me.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631152 Sep 3, 2014
stephania wrote:
Black thunder not all perverted scum stupid science it's like you,I'm just checking on my account number because of you scum,that trying to steal information illegally through this forum,it's not over yet.
You have an "account number"? You mean you have an "assigned asylum number" don't you? LOL!
Perhaps you should threaten the topix police about your imaginary violations toots. I'm sure they can derive a good laugh from your delusions too! Next, you will have the ku Klux Klan chasing you up A1A to Washington DC where you can have an imaginary meeting with the secret service and the president about your topix problems. LOL!.
There's no point being as nuts as you unless you act like it bozo. You are doing a great job of it BTW...Hahahahahah!
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631153 Sep 3, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> I am trying bro but it's a struggle. society wants us to change, conform to their way of thinking, and I can't see me doing that.
Laid back down your way ain't it? ain't they some big mountains down that way? I can't think of the name of them, but they say they're very spiritual mountains. sounds like great hiking.
Ya. The Rockies. The bears are a real pain here. Almost every nite they come in. You can't sleep with the windows open, or ya might wind up "being" dinner. LOL!
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631154 Sep 3, 2014
stephania wrote:
Shame on you,I'm off this topix,why do you still playing with fire.I'm off this topix,stop blaming me.
Of course you are off ---your nasty ploy has been completely exposed, so it's time for a "new" sock huh doc P? Perhaps you can have the "new" sock speak one of the other of the 5 languages you love to tout in your filthy repose, pervert.
stephania

United States

#631155 Sep 3, 2014
Please leave me alone,I'm not that who you think,I'm a normal girl,a normal person,leave your prejudices,because it's you that lost out your control,I'm not your ignorant friend,as for your other stupid post I will ignore you,imbecile disorderly conduct,,,,

Location hidden

#631156 Sep 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. The Rockies. The bears are a real pain here. Almost every nite they come in. You can't sleep with the windows open, or ya might wind up "being" dinner. LOL!
Hahaha right right, them are not the ones I was talking about, not the Organ mts, but another mountain range, hell I can't think of it..
Yeah, hell we gotta go some way but coming back as bear shyt isn't what I had in mind, hahaha!
stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#631158 Sep 3, 2014
I've been bullied previously from a boy for at least 5 months because I refused for being his girlfriend,I know what revenge means.I used to live with a nightmare for 5 months.
Holy dr Shrink

Temple Hills, MD

#631159 Sep 3, 2014
stephania wrote:
splashy watery farts at your face,
and your Lies you little primitve insect IQ
also stinking farts at your LOL! poor cyber lonely half d..head
your posts are like bundle of dung having nothing to do with reality?
such idiots makes me laugh louder and louder
guw no posr an e
malakia
if you got nothing to say, just get a f...g away from here to have vision of Dr Shrink choking you by his 14 inch long part,you little filthy skunk ugly leezy?
pfuj! abscheuenliche kleine schmuetziege Votze
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631160 Sep 3, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha right right, them are not the ones I was talking about, not the Organ mts, but another mountain range, hell I can't think of it..
Yeah, hell we gotta go some way but coming back as bear shyt isn't what I had in mind, hahaha!
I am right in the Rocky Mountains at the southern end. You may be thinking of Monument Valley in Utah. That's a really "different" place...sacred to the indian nation.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631161 Sep 3, 2014
stephania wrote:
I've been bullied previously from a boy for at least 5 months because I refused for being his girlfriend,I know what revenge means.I used to live with a nightmare for 5 months.
Whatever you say doc. Taking up with "boys" now too huh?
DWB is right-you are a bad trip!
Some really bad speach for the top 8th grader in the Prince Catholic school BTW.
You are such a con artist. You carry on even after being exposed for the fraud that you are.....
AMAZING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min X Pendable 284,720
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min lightbeamrider 88,507
The Future of Politics in America 29 min It aint necessari... 305
Who needs drugs in dundee?? 50 min DundeeDank 1
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Bongo 279
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 665,593
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Unruh 977,504
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 11 hr truth 696
More from around the web