Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Stephania

United States

#630985 Sep 2, 2014
By the way black thunder,it's total loss of your time,I'm this yaung female that I will never ever get upset,disturbed,from you,I'm here for you at any time.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#630986 Sep 2, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very short memory. It was YOU that told ME to" back off the YOU were the LEAD GIRL here"...lol ..
LOL
Stephania

United States

#630987 Sep 2, 2014
Black thunder,your conversation it's escalating to much,I'm not from Serbia,I don't even know where Serbia belong,your so moron.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630988 Sep 2, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but a serbian reject freak that was deported to the US.---and still has never even learned to speak any intelligible english that is understandable.
You are a blight upon humanity.
but you are black D..HALF HEAD
laugable poor jerk among all serbian kids who roll in the mud your empty skull without of brain and skin
kick this black panters shiny s....and play serbian ball throw this ball to the local stinking holes full of worthless disolved s...
like valley of skulls origianted from half d..heads like you poor wrecked worthless low IQ,profile Bozo?
you don't deserve my skinny watery farts to paint your face and make color of light brown stains under your gorilla eyes, elephant ears, face of alcoholic and broken part tail of old monkey from Washington ZOO
just simple sobaka pirdolony dzyn dzel macicz ny
Stephania

United States

#630989 Sep 2, 2014
Black thunder I know to speak English,since 2 hours ago that you confront me because of your pseudo girlfriend,or boyfriend about seraphima
Stephania

United States

#630990 Sep 2, 2014
In hell what are serbians and what's your pointless meaning of it,shame on you,charlatan,Lucifer family.
Stephania

United States

#630991 Sep 2, 2014
Hell you crazy I don't know what language they speak,speak english,I can't understand what are you talking about,I can't understand that language,please don't curse me in a language that I never ever know.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630992 Sep 2, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thinking, but help me out here....been painting again today and its affecting my memory...send it in a message if you can...
very soon
your memory will be like 2 weeks little female chicken,
and paint instead paint dirty rooms full of bed bugs on the walls,
you drink this paint with bed bugs poops
and cause you black out and memory of 2 week chicko infant?

I shame myself calling you"girlfriend"
such words lesbians and idiots doesn't match Awesome High inteligent Cambridge Graduate dr Shrink
according to BT42 Neo nazi pig Great leader of Serbia being political refuge in USA and receive from BT42 all kind support from foodstamps to rent payment,
in return your and lill boyfriend BT42 receive ugly general dr Shrink stinking farts at his wicked face,

bum
repent,pray to God and talk about Jesus

other way soon can come 911 ambulance throw white coat with one sleave in the middle on you,and on sirene depart crazy lost brain like you to close high security mental facility,
just stop drink paint,only paint slowly your old stinking room after farts and boozes from your old fuzz called husband
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630993 Sep 2, 2014
Stephania wrote:
By the way black thunder,it's total loss of your time,I'm this yaung female that I will never ever get upset,disturbed,from you,I'm here for you at any time.
"Yaung" LOL!
Stephania

United States

#630994 Sep 2, 2014
But hell no I dont speak and understand Serbian talk to me in Italian,greek,or in Israeli language,but don't speak to me in that language,I don't know what are you saying to me.
Stephania

United States

#630995 Sep 2, 2014
Black thunder 42 in hell your Serbia,in hell your language,in hell your serbian family,in hell your serbian country,in hell you serbian,in hell whose from Serbia and blame me with that gypsy language,in hell you serbians forever,in hell you black thunder from Serbia.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630996 Sep 2, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are black D..HALF HEAD
laugable poor jerk among all serbian kids who roll in the mud your empty skull without of brain and skin
kick this black panters shiny s....and play serbian ball throw this ball to the local stinking holes full of worthless disolved s...
like valley of skulls origianted from half d..heads like you poor wrecked worthless low IQ,profile Bozo?
you don't deserve my skinny watery farts to paint your face and make color of light brown stains under your gorilla eyes, elephant ears, face of alcoholic and broken part tail of old monkey from Washington ZOO
just simple sobaka pirdolony dzyn dzel macicz ny
Your sockpuppet charade is entertaining and telling about your person(if you can call it that) pervert.
You are doing a terrific job making a complete fool of yourself here ingrate.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630997 Sep 2, 2014
Stephania wrote:
In hell what are serbians and what's your pointless meaning of it,shame on you,charlatan,Lucifer family.
I told you my dear babe
this gay poster is crazy,
just brain burnt from AIDS diseases and smoke street pipe,foaming bubble from his hole(mouth without of teeth_( street crack pipe is made from detergent with white flour)

such half heads,goofs many are living on the street and under bridges in Serbia,because this
This individual is black gay half serbian and moslem preaching Muhammad teachings how to hate all like your man Awesome Pure Holy Dr Shrink, who got blue blood from France Napoleaon 2 and King of England,Ludwik XXXII

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#630998 Sep 2, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Sraphima you pseudo girl,why do you hate me,,,tell me please,,,because I told to you that it's not an adult chat room,ok go ahead do what you have to do,but please tell to the black thunder to shut up his filthy monster mouth,I'm an Israeli female and I get assaulted and offended by your friend for no reason,as you can see I speak clear.
I do not control nor am I responsible for what other say to you. I am only responsible for my self and that alone is a chore lol
Stephania

United States

#630999 Sep 2, 2014
Black thunder,I'm much more smarter than you,because no matter what are you talking about,you and your comments are%here,I'm proud that I am not disgusting serbian like you,I have to do other things now,like swimming in my swimming pool.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631000 Sep 2, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
very soon
such words lesbians and idiots doesn't match Awesome High inteligent Cambridge Graduate dr Shrink
according to BT42 Neo nazi pig Great leader of Serbia being political refuge in USA and receive from BT42 all kind support from foodstamps to rent payment,
in return your and lill boyfriend BT42 receive ugly general dr Shrink stinking farts at his wicked face,
bum
other way soon can come 911 ambulance throw white coat with one sleave in the middle on you,and on sirene depart crazy lost brain like you to close high security mental facility,
just stop drink paint,only paint slowly your old stinking room after farts and boozes from your old fuzz called husband
You illiterate, despicable ingrate.
Is the entire pipek litter of mutts a bunch of illiterate ingrates too?--or is it just you who is rotting your family tree with diseased insanity?
It's no wonder you were all deported.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631001 Sep 2, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sockpuppet charade is entertaining and telling about your person(if you can call it that) pervert.
You are doing a terrific job making a complete fool of yourself here ingrate.
she is virgin and my girlfriend
but you black half d,,head serbian moslemic atheists and POS,
you are miserable sick empty brain looser having only old 2 witches and ugly old fat american females look like pigs after eating prepared cheap food for such species, same for you,
breath skiny watery stinking fart at your face, maybe will return few noram senses and logics to poor idiot earthly maggot like you,
soon together with Seraphima will not only drink paint and loose memory,but also consume paint brush and prtend to be small business sho with paint and brushes
lucrative business for psychopaths like you,you little goat dirty in s...clitoris under her tail
he heeeeeeeeeeee
stupido malaka

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#631002 Sep 2, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
very soon
bum
You will never be not even 1/8 th the man my husband was......You are an insult to the human race. When I see someone like you wasting his life hating people and causing so much pain to others lying, swearing, sexual insulting posters and then I see what my husband has done with his life to better others during his life... then I do question " Why"...
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631003 Sep 2, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you my dear babe
this gay poster is crazy,
just brain burnt from AIDS diseases and smoke street pipe,foaming bubble from his hole(mouth without of teeth_( street crack pipe is made from detergent with white flour)
such half heads,goofs many are living on the street and under bridges in Serbia,because this
This individual is black gay half serbian and moslem preaching Muhammad teachings how to hate all like your man Awesome Pure Holy Dr Shrink, who got blue blood from France Napoleaon 2 and King of England,Ludwik XXXII
LOL! The only blood you might have gotten from the Boneparte family is the drippings from hemorrhoids they may have suffered you idiot. You also suffer delusions of grandeur in your insanity.

LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS---OH MY!
LOL!
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631004 Sep 2, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You illiterate, despicable ingrate.
Is the entire pipek litter of mutts a bunch of illiterate ingrates too?--or is it just you who is rotting your family tree with diseased insanity?
It's no wonder you were all deported.
during your night rascistic dreams,
you get tonight vision of dr Shrink seating with balls on your head,farting at your mouth without of teeth(look like female hole?
and with long flesh 12 inch will choke you to the deat-lack of breath with picture of dr Shrink with nack a..and genitals will be your last second of gay atheistic half serbian life of moslem who hates all who loves Jesus
sehs dildo,abominable shame for human race

now spread s..around.
I go do my duties,
mix with shovel full barrel of stinking old food to feed you in free time?
kleine Scheisse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EMIRGAN BOSCH Servisi (O212) 342 OO 24 ) BOSCH ... 8 min boschbsg22 1
TARABYA ( 342 OO 24 ) BOSCH ( 299 15 34 ) Servi... 10 min boschbsg22 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Tide with Beach 839,247
BOSCH SARIYER ZEKERIYAKÖY ( 342 OO 24 ) Bosch S... 13 min boschbsg22 1
SARIYER BOSCH Servisi O212 ( 342 00 24 ) BOSCH ... 17 min boschbsg22 1
BOSCH SERVIS Kemerburgaz ( 342 00 24 ) BOSCH SE... 19 min boschbsg22 1
EYÜP GÖKTÜRK BOSCH Servisi ( 342 00 24 ) BOSCH ... 32 min boschbsg22 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Tony17 590,366
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Tony17 100,016
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 4,477
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr who 271,353
More from around the web