Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631062 Sep 2, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you already are out of file of psychopaths,
we just thrown your wrecked worthless corpse to the local mental institution cell and only twice meal a day,and once a day use toilet,to avoid self injuries of your stupid oprated by dr Shrink brain, or male part during jerking between two warm radiators look like warm Seraphima female hole(stinking dirty fluid disease)
f..you you bold head and poor half head creature parasite clothed in human skin?
I am master of you and all like you
but you and like you?
are only maggots waiting for operation brains and shrink them by Holy Dr Shrink
he he eheeeeee gut boy good boy he he heeeeee PEE PEE corner
There ya go----suffering delusions of grandeur again.....get some mental help ingrate.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631063 Sep 2, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong sockpuppet again numbnuts..........try ta keep 'em straight will ya? The circus show is losing it's central comedy because you can't read your script correctly for the character you wrote it for clown.
farts splashy at your face and your f...cretin advices,
you are cretin without of sense,not worth even to respond or fart at your faggot face?
hell with you together with your atheism and BS making other people vomits?

ty huju popaprany razem ze swinskim guwnem i szczochami starej baby na twoi im ry ju bundzi do do d.........kopf

go figure now you f..primitive american idiot without of any descency,or shame
iss meine Schmutziege Schwanz kleine Scheisse und Votze?
pirdolona idioto cwel
stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#631064 Sep 2, 2014
Black thunder take your friend male your pseudo seraphim far away from posting here.YOU are both on meth intoxication,this midnight you are not your self,both of you,shame on you,f you
stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#631065 Sep 2, 2014
Pseudo seraphim you dirty male,STOP cursing here,shut a f up,your Crystal meth it's speaking not you,
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631067 Sep 2, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
splashy watery farts at your face,
and your Lies you little primitve insect IQ
also stinking farts at your LOL! poor cyber lonely half d..head
your posts are like bundle of dung having nothing to do with reality?
such idiots makes me laugh louder and louder
guw no posr an e
malakia
if you got nothing to say,
just follow Seraphima and get a f...g away from here to have vision of Dr Shrink choking you by his 14 inch long part,you little filthy skunk ugly gay?
pfuj! abscheuenliche kleine schmuetziege Votze
There ya go again---suffering delusions of grandeur.
YOU are a disgusting pervert skank.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631068 Sep 2, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that if all the evil were purged from this ingrate there would be but a small pile of dust (if that) left on the ground after it turned inside out........don't you?
go figure d..head
jeste 's po pros- tu male gu wn, no ktu re smie rdzi, kie dy ktos dot knie,

jest, es zwyk,le zdech,le parszy we stworzen, ie bez Bog a, bez god,nosci be,z respec tu
jest, es wielki smierdzo ce, guwn i sperma ,pomylka wla sne go oj ca imatki

I wonder myself why I respond to you?
ty kuref ska two ,ja mat? je' ba,ny Cockot?
kleine Schwine und maenlche Schuelchen Votz e

speirdalaj sp ac, hu ju?
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631069 Sep 2, 2014
stephania wrote:
Pseudo female seraphima are you both on crystal meth?
Is this an admission of your multiple personality disorder or what, dr skank?
stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#631070 Sep 2, 2014
Black facking thunder your mom will suck d,,,ck in hell because of your cancer mouth.f you stupid crazy serbian,go get the exact information,than you can f speak.f you and that dirty male,your pseudo seraphim
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631071 Sep 2, 2014
stephania wrote:
F black thunder fack you and your pseudo female seraphim
So much for your "holy" disposition you fraudulent sockpuppet.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631072 Sep 2, 2014
stephania wrote:
Black thunder your provocative,I like you,please don't stop,
It's all part of your perverted personality dr skank.....we are all quite aware of your psychotic disorders here bozo.
stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#631073 Sep 2, 2014
Thanks God Jesus Christ,both these aggravated guys from Serbia want war with me Israeli,you will fail it,I assure you,fack your dirty serbian heritage,roots,language and family.
stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#631074 Sep 2, 2014
Black Facking thunder fack your serbian family.
stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#631075 Sep 2, 2014
Black thunder fack you just for fun.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631076 Sep 2, 2014
stephania wrote:
Get the hell out of here,both you guys,seraphim and thunder black bichi
Odd that you use the very same wording and spelling as your sockpuppetmaster dr skank, isn't it ingrate.
You're really not very good at this sockpuppet game are you bozo. It requires some brains, control, and composure......of which YOU have absolutely none, nunzio.
stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#631077 Sep 2, 2014
Black thunder your mom born you while in meth intoxication
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631078 Sep 2, 2014
stephania wrote:
Black thunder take your friend male your pseudo seraphim far away from posting here.YOU are both on meth intoxication,this midnight you are not your self,both of you,shame on you,f you
Why don't YOU practice what you preach "oh holy one"?---or should I say ingrate sockpuppet?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#631079 Sep 2, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
So- you are admitting you are atheist then huh?
Lil' Whispers was right all along about you and your lies. NOW we all know why you hate her posting from the bible, don't we.....
you are stinking skunk to admit anything before you,you little laughable primitive idiot aking questions,advices or private remarks
go learn d..head proper Internet conversation you little f...sick without of elementary school bum?
you d,,head f..ed her and stolen life insurance money,not me,She Knows you NOT ME?
what she say it is hang out from my a...like dry s,,,,, not wipe day before after farts at your mouth

BUT WHAT I SEE I SEE THIS CLEAR AND PLAIN,HER SOUL IS NOT WITH HUREN LIKE YOU AND SERAPHIMA?

I like lill long time,only I hate what she did as true believers with skunk like you with birds s,,from Egypt Kheops Pyramide and neo nazi idiot like you,
and I see she want to have nothing to do anymore with such atheistic pig like you, faceles POS,and f..g wicked Liar.
and gilgamesh foot who kic your a... and left flat full of sick aids bruises on your face,
you f..thieve of old scooter from city slums

your questions advices, remarks to me
are like acid penetrating only your snake tracherous fagot brain and all your life of pathethic miseries and american without of descency human living in the under bridge dumpsters,
hell with you mother f......huju porzy gany lachudro bes boga bez god no sci bez res pectu,parch swinski ryj kuref ska bladz
f..........youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuu
coward
stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#631080 Sep 2, 2014
Iel ai vi stigarabatah aiel magrivastir,kiras kisarambatisa,shklaramata es ie vi skaragatah,vi sklagamantei su kurum aise sa vigas clamantarash.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631081 Sep 2, 2014
stephania wrote:
Pseudo seraphim you dirty male,STOP cursing here,shut a f up,your Crystal meth it's speaking not you,
You should leave your drug habits out of the discussion pervert. We all realize you are under some mind altering chemical influence that has fried most of your ability to use any rational thinking here from reading and evaluating your posts.
You should seek drug and mental counseling.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#631083 Sep 2, 2014
stephania wrote:
The fact that you capitalize "Crystal" meth shows that you consider it more important than a proper name in your realm of reality.....Your priorities are in a sad state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Gods r Delusions ... 650,216
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min Rider on the Storm 182,942
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min New Ideas 44,959
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Thinking 56,181
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 min ChristineM 445,907
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min DebraE 106,068
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 39 min ChromiuMan 6,080
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web