Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630880 Sep 1, 2014
Stephania capitani wrote:
Holy dr shrink thank you for your information,I'm very naive and inexperienced in this miserable world,I need your advice because I trust and believe in you,and also the atheist are capable to do everything against the nature of the God.After your information holy dr shrink about the Lil whispers I feel scared,because I'm yaung and immature to understand how much devil they really are,Thank you Sir,God Jesus Christ bless you,love and respect for you.
thank you my dear little honey comb sweet like 12 lb of sugar desolved in yeast and standing for 14 days in the airless close 50 lb glass jar
read my humble advice to you from last post,
I only advice like this my beloved little pumpkin friends and virgins walk around like innocent little singing grass crickets

naivity go away with adulthood,
many old crazy gays bums like Gay lill are crazy and naive from birthday till the horrible AIDS DISEASE DEATH.

so my dear I loveeeeeee you same Love Like God love who loves His only elected children

be good my dear, maybe some day wind breeze from your open window will bring sweet love of awesome heavenly Holy dr Shrink, and his love in the shape of invisible kiss will rest on you and lead you in the brightness of Most Holy Light of EL SHADDAIE G-D YHVW and His great first begotten Son Yehshua Ha Massiah- SAR SHALOM-EL GIBBOR Resa Ma Hava EL who die for us to give us AWESOME ETRNITY IN HIS ARMS AND HIS SHINY FACE HA GADOL WHO BURNT UP ALL OUR SINS AND PURIFY US ,AS MOST PRECIOUS DIAMONDS OF GOD'S UNIVERSES.

I LOVE YOU DI DI STEFUINA
Stephania capitani

United States

#630881 Sep 1, 2014
Holy dr shrink I respect you because you hate immorality,and you honour the almighty Jesus Christ,I'm Same like you,I hate all the atheist and their pseudo failed prophecies that aren't true,yesterday evening I was very scarred and surprised from a bunch of aggravated guys that I have to deal with,they were atheist,provocative,I could feel their frustration and negativity that they had toward me,that's why I wrote yesterday that thanks God that I'm not in front of any of these aggravated guys,,,but anyway they are nothing more,nothing less just unimportant unknown weird people's who express and explain their pseudo believe in aggravated manner,scary and creepy like the hell.thanks again,take care,God bless you.
mike

AOL

#630882 Sep 1, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware I asked that Mike.
“why everyone didn't buy into the GOD-Concept?”
What I said was
“… with or without God..
….they have not grown much 'in the name of God'...“
Be it a 'Concept' or not - was my meaning.
One thing I do not do is argue God or the Bible with anyone. It's personal, and brings out the emotions, where some show their true colons of who is who in their own divisions of belief in a God, turning on another's in heated arguments and ugliness, right through to disowning, or dismembering!
… and Ja.
… in religions, be they pastors or priests, or just a hypocritical member of, they are a disgrace in every sense of what they claim to believe or represent.
… parasites behind locked doors where only children see the weapon is no Bible but themselves and their lust. While out in the public arenas, the lust for their own importance can range form stadiums to collection plates.
We could talk forever on all these things. You have your own views and experiences, I have mine.
I KNOW humanity also helps one another regardless, and is my evidence when it comes to these folk. The ones I support regardless when it comes to Human Rights.
Must we ask whether one is a believer in God or not before we rescue them from under the rubble of an earthquake, the rooftop of a flood, the destruction of a tsunami, a burning forest?
… despite where things have gone wrong in many areas – Christian, God, a Concept or not – barbaric behaviour can be 'weapons' as small as a mind bending psychiatric pill holding innocent folk captive to a system, or a bacteria let loose in the jungles of helpless multiple people. You name it, it's there. It barbaric.
… but if your only purpose in sharing your own questions or concept with me is to battle out God or no God.
... then I repeat. I do not.
… that Mike
… is not Peace.
… so whether you approve or disagree, I will continue to share whatever I want, in the spirit of Freedom. If that worries you, don't answer. Call me what you want
… it couldn't be worse than everything I have been already called in my life.
I don't question yours...
Take Care
Thanks

I don't want to argue with you about your belief, I simply want to point out, belief in something is not necessarily factual. I will ask all believers that I encounter to simplify things and bring substance to their belief.

You said yourself, you literally experienced something, why do you substitude that experience with mere words?

Did something, or someone within your experience tell you to share, if so, what is the core message?

Why were you priviledge to see what you saw?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#630883 Sep 2, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my dear
Only God is able to make Peace,
I am not Peace Warrior nor UNO blue caps so called peacemakers
Holy dr Shrink doesn't give any s..to requset of cyber mutts only hell knows who they are,
if you don't like this topic,just stop babling only depart in search of your imaginary peace,
Bible teach us,there is not peace among worldly godless wickedness and sexual perverts monsters residing this country(they are chatta im-seed of satan commiting adulteries in body spirit,words,and behavior,
lately you start sound like all of them
please?never ask me word Please?
I am not your boyfriend or any little s..listen your low profile sermons
lill whispers is old witch gay pretending to spread her gospel full of lies and slander,
so?
ask her,you respect here as awesome believer?
and don't start verbal war with your Holy dr Shrink,
because you get in return all kind of medications to cure your little child poor midgit brain?
be happy and say
Thank you God,that incredible awesome handsome blue eyes,blond hair German Arian Holy DrShrink respond to you friendly,
ok? my little poo poo??
LOL!
How was the Pipek family yearly outing, licking the men's room toilet seat lids at the Jessup truckstop this year? Did you all go through the truck wash before y'all went home again this year?
You did remember to request extra acid primer before the wash again, didn't ya? It sure keeps the aspca busy every time you folks go out for your yearly holy excursions, having to vaccinate all the dogs and cats along your travel route for rabies and std's. Did any of the puppies from last year look like you on the way again this year?(I mean besides the putrid smell and weird deformities)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#630884 Sep 2, 2014
Mornin

“There was a time not so long ago
when Americans,
regardless of their political stripes,
rallied round their president.
Once elected,
the man who won the White House
was no longer viewed as
a republican or democrat,
but the
President of the United States.”

~ William Thomas

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630885 Sep 2, 2014
Today's Prayer

God, I have to make decisions every day of life. Some are big decisions; others are simple decisions. Please help me not to presume I know everything, but to come to you in faith. Show me who would be a good counselor to keep me accountable and help open my eyes when making weighty decisions. I pray that you will give me wisdom and direction...and spiritual discernment to know what is the right decision. God, thank you for being the great Counselor, for loving me, and for correcting the mistakes I sometimes make. Bless You, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630886 Sep 2, 2014
Encouraging Words....

And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 5:20

K-Love
Stephania capitani

United States

#630887 Sep 2, 2014
Epiphany 2 includes black thunder 42,,,you fail,both your comments are 0%,,,black thunder 42 his detailed information was more like a curse,outside topix 100% hated meaning message,,,,,
Than Epiphany 2 in your political media and message about democrats/republicans/has nothing to do with this forum topix here,,,
So I'm much more younger than you,from what I see because your comments are almost same as my parents talk about,hmmm,uuumm,hhhmm,am sorry but both you are off topix,,,hhhhmm,hhhmm,I need to drink same water.
Stephania capitani

Dallas, TX

#630888 Sep 2, 2014
NEHEMIAH 9:6
YOU ARE ALONE ARE THE LORD,YOU
MADE THE SKIES AND THE HEAVENS
AND ALL THE STARS,YOU MADE THE EARTH
AND THE SEAS AND EVERYTHING IN THEM
YOU PRESERVE THEM ALL
AND THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN WORSHIP YOU.
Stephania capitani

Fort Worth, TX

#630889 Sep 2, 2014
Yeah,I received your message,ok I understand that,,,but please let me explain to you sir,first I'm not asking you for being your girlfriend,second because I born Nazareth doesn't mean that I'm not white,,I am white and blonde hair more than even the Germans,,,third not all,but most Germans that I have had the misfortune of meeting,are very cold people,they are so stupid and disrespectful than anything else on earth and they will avoid friendliness at all cost,and of what the germans done in the ww2 it was just the undeveloped time that helped them,but I happy that Russian federation killed and exterminated these aggravated charlatans pestilence once and forever,Nowadays germany it's poor,unimportant place,and of what they done in the ww2,other nations will do it to it,wiping scumbags tired nazi like you from this earth,,,
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630890 Sep 2, 2014
1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said , 2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? 3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me. 4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare , if thou hast understanding. 5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest ? or who hath stretched the line upon it? 6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened ? or who laid the corner stone thereof; 7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? 8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth , as if it had issued out of the womb? 9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it, 10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors, 11 And said , Hitherto shalt thou come , but no further : and here shall thy proud waves be stayed ? 12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place; 13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? 14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment. 15 And from the wicked their light is withholden , and the high arm shall be broken . 16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth? 17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death? 18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all. 19 Where is the way where light dwelleth ? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof, 20 That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof? 21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born ? or because the number of thy days is great? 22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, 23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war? 24 By what way is the light parted , which scattereth the east wind upon the earth? 25 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder; 26 To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man; 27 To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth ? 28 Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew? 29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it? 30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen . 31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? 32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons? 33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth? 34 Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee? 35 Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go , and say unto thee, Here we are? 36 Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart? 37 Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven, 38 When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together ? 39 Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young lions, 40 When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait? 41 Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630891 Sep 2, 2014
1 Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said , 2 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it. 3 Then Job answered the LORD, and said , 4 Behold, I am vile ; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth. 5 Once have I spoken ; but I will not answer : yea, twice; but I will proceed no further . 6 Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said , 7 Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me. 8 Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous ? 9 Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him? 10 Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory and beauty. 11 Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and abase him. 12 Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low ; and tread down the wicked in their place. 13 Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret . 14 Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee. 15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. 16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. 17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together . 18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron. 19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him. 20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play . 21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens. 22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about . 23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth. 24 He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630892 Sep 2, 2014
1 Moreover Job continued his parable, and said , 2 As God liveth, who hath taken away my judgment; and the Almighty, who hath vexed my soul; 3 All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; 4 My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. 5 God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me. 6 My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go : my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live. 7 Let mine enemy be as the wicked, and he that riseth up against me as the unrighteous. 8 For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he hath gained , when God taketh away his soul? 9 Will God hear his cry when trouble cometh upon him? 10 Will he delight himself in the Almighty? will he always call upon God? 11 I will teach you by the hand of God: that which is with the Almighty will I not conceal . 12 Behold, all ye yourselves have seen it; why then are ye thus altogether vain ? 13 This is the portion of a wicked man with God, and the heritage of oppressors, which they shall receive of the Almighty. 14 If his children be multiplied , it is for the sword: and his offspring shall not be satisfied with bread. 15 Those that remain of him shall be buried in death: and his widows shall not weep . 16 Though he heap up silver as the dust, and prepare raiment as the clay; 17 He may prepare it, but the just shall put it on , and the innocent shall divide the silver. 18 He buildeth his house as a moth, and as a booth that the keeper maketh . 19 The rich man shall lie down , but he shall not be gathered : he openeth his eyes, and he is not. 20 Terrors take hold on him as waters, a tempest stealeth him away in the night. 21 The east wind carrieth him away , and he departeth : and as a storm hurleth him out of his place. 22 For God shall cast upon him, and not spare : he would fain flee out of his hand. 23 Men shall clap their hands at him, and shall hiss him out of his place.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630893 Sep 2, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
How was the Pipek family yearly outing, licking the men's room toilet seat lids at the Jessup truckstop this year? Did you all go through the truck wash before y'all went home again this year?
You did remember to request extra acid primer before the wash again, didn't ya? It sure keeps the aspca busy every time you folks go out for your yearly holy excursions, having to vaccinate all the dogs and cats along your travel route for rabies and std's. Did any of the puppies from last year look like you on the way again this year?(I mean besides the putrid smell and weird deformities)
you are half d..head not smart tough guy like you describe your own criminal atheistic dog brain seating inside of human skull shape
Madam Pipke is now rapture ar 5/21/2011 on the moon and prepare full buckets of cow s......mix with dog urines and bird s.....dry like concrete when everything is thrown on the stupid heads like yours,
Effect I see on your skull burnt dog brain and skin,look like skull dip for 2 weeks in muriatic acid to desolve brain size of skiny skunk fat,and remove skin to expose your brainless skinless worthless head cretinism,retardness,and atheistic BS consumed with gay sperm on your breakfast

you are not sophisticated thinker able to find varity of words to underestimate other like dr Shrink awesome diamond Pure cristal moral wise human able to swallow you like cook water cockroach and fart out left over s.......being in your stupid dzia dzia brain

rather put primer on your head with dr s....of Egyptian birds seating and s...on your brain from Cheops Piramide,
because soon your Gilgamesh shoes land on your flat idiot godless face and make head Flat like Zombie

such d..head like you doesn't have any imaginations,clue or any healthy common sense
to whom you post feses of not human but wild animals thinking that grass is danger species and start wars by itching their a..es
he he heeeee idiota and Schwanze und kleine Votzchen
breath farts and have daily atheistic big bang vision already damaged your worthless stinking brain
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630894 Sep 2, 2014
Yeah,I received your message,ok I understand that,,,but please let me explain to you sir,first I'm not asking you for being your girlfriend,second because I born Nazareth doesn't mean that I'm not white,,I am white and blonde hair more than even the Germans,,,third not all,but most Germans that I have had the misfortune of meeting,are very cold people,they are so stupid and disrespectful than anything else on earth and they will avoid friendliness at all cost,and of what the germans done in the ww2 it was just the undeveloped time that helped them,but I happy that Russian federation killed and exterminated these aggravated charlatans pestilence once and forever,Nowadays germany it's poor,unimportant place,and of what they done in the ww2,other nations will do it to it,wiping scumbags tired nazi like you from this earth,,,
dear nazareth little girlfrined honey comb made of local sugar cane
you are little brain and are under few years fermentation of moon shine makers in media
those moonshine makers make from your sweet sugar brain ,just fermented alcohol and destilate for yourselves to use this made from your brain strong moon shine and make drinks and fun from you,
Germans today are like babies,most of them are virgins, pure sweet lovely like dr Shrink,
but Holy dr Shrink have Napoleon blood and polish general Jaruselski who died from fatness and not diagested farts and left stinks all over Europa

ruskij killed polacks germans ,jews, and stalin kill even own mama,her dog, and last cow who gave a milk for stalin born babies
also don't praise russians,
praise mr Puttin who save Russia and soon they stick with Obama and will depart to Syberia gulags as two beloved old gays

so?
have day dreams about how to approach to my Holy Arms and achieve practical fulfilment of God's love and my man love who is able to make you most happy and wise female kind in this Universe full of planets and only two most wise posters;ME AND YOU my dear fermented sugar Love seating in the hermetic Jar?

See you dear next time my little Poo Poo
I love all ladies,dark,brown ,black,yellow, green,
only not fat american female monsters feeded by american food prepared for pigs to grow hige and lot of meat,without brain,or without of female two sweet lips between their legs?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630895 Sep 2, 2014
Epiphany 2 includes black thunder 42,,,you fail,both your comments are 0%,,,black thunder 42 his detailed information was more like a curse,outside topix 100% hated meaning message,,,,,
Than Epiphany 2 in your political media and message about democrats/republicans/has nothing to do with this forum topix here,,,
So I'm much more younger than you,from what I see because your comments are almost same as my parents talk about,hmmm,uuumm,hhhmm,am sorry but both you are off topix,,,hhhhmm,hhhmm,I need to drink same water.
my dear girlfriend
drink frish water from dollar story,
this water is from Germany and from Nazareth,
you are going to be frish not thristy inside in same time you will flush hateful poison of Neo Nazi T42, Ephifany political agendas,and lill whisper who try lately to clean yourselves from all commited immorality,sex without of marriage and be girlfriend of BT42 Neo Nazi A..LE with skull without of brain and human skin covered brain

I love you my dear
with passion of smoking Havaiian Vulcano
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630896 Sep 2, 2014
Holy dr shrink I respect you because you hate immorality,and you honour the almighty Jesus Christ,I'm Same like you,I hate all the atheist and their pseudo failed prophecies that aren't true,yesterday evening I was very scarred and surprised from a bunch of aggravated guys that I have to deal with,they were atheist,provocative,I could feel their frustration and negativity that they had toward me,that's why I wrote yesterday that thanks God that I'm not in front of any of these aggravated guys,,,but anyway they are nothing more,nothing less just unimportant unknown weird people's who express and explain their pseudo believe in aggravated manner,scary and creepy like the hell.thanks again,take care,God bless you.
change your name to new name
"Holy Stephani Capitani"
you sound like holy RCC water or Holy....
there is many in the world under name of Holy Word.
for you dear pumpkin
Barukh attah Adonai,El oh einu melekh ve'tzivanu le' hadlik ner yom tov shel

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#630897 Sep 2, 2014
Most Smart dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
agree mr Pee Pee skiny giros fart?
ben half head develop his beliefs on this thread and dealing with gnostic,just half head pagan
good for you! the more you agree with me, the more right you'll be!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#630898 Sep 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the pagan. You believe in all the myths about Jesus invented by the Roman Catholic Church.
I don;t believe in Roman demigods and don't believe the lies of Bishops and Emperors like you do.
umm.... i renounced my roots in rome, syrian orthodoxy and all the erroneous traditions of my forefathers when i got baptized into Christ.

did you do the same?:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#630899 Sep 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was fully human, Demigods like your Christ and Hercules are myths.
your jesus is dead then - why do you still speak of him as tho he can lift a finger for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min kent 692,061
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Ongo 46,792
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 42 min Exposing Devil Lies 440
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 47 min yidfellas hate USA 4,412
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min USS LIBERTY 990,686
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 58 min USS LIBERTY 3
Skype sex? (Feb '15) 16 hr willthis23 24
More from around the web