mike

AOL

#630721 Aug 31, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I share mostly what I have witnessed that is my value believed or not it does not change the facts. The little things not in the report.'That' remains the Report.
Truth is I expect nothing but do at least grant folk the grace to believe them until proven hoax. Guess I'm just an open heart, or book, but am surprised you recall anything of mine! Lol
believed or not, feedback is funny to read how one perceives what we have written. I think I've told you I learned long ago to eat nuts and bolts for my meals, and freedom of speech or Spirituality is as much a right as any.
as for evidence in here?
How can any of us see what the other writes about?
but some can identify. That is enough..
,... does it matter if we share regardless Mike?
Personally I am happy to, and seek nothing to believe in, in here.
but oops!
Have learned much English and history + from you 2 things! HOW to ask questions and 'the God Concept' idea.. Friends remain friends
regardless.
Outside of questions mostly you brush off or over a post with your own anyway, so what's new?
or are they your facts as are mine of what we witness from different views of the forest?
as it seems all you and I do is go round in circles ?
If even in writing we cannot believe one another as human beings it is a sad world, without point in sharing anything.
but facts still remain there are many readers who cannot write looking on in here, so who knows who believes what? If I want to speak - or write - to the wind and it carries my words to ears that can hear in eyes that can see, what is that to you?
Is there anything in life you read which you can believe?
welcome to planet earth. We only have to see the non trust in action as evidence enough of what that does.
Over and Out Mike.
unless you like circular in here. I don't.
I call respect answering a person's questions, if possible, regardless.
... is that the God Concept also?
Thanks

Cicular?.....All of my questions pertain to the GOD-Concept, has your experience put you on a mission?...has the result of your experience's givin you some special ability to bring people closer to your GOD?

Do you feel your sharing has value outside of entertainment?

You're an entertainer,...not a messenger from GOD!
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630722 Aug 31, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Holy dr shrink,God jesus Christ bless you and your family,take care,have a nice and a beautiful day sir.
thanks my dear for your nice sweet words of AGAPE Love and trust
your trust dear is in right direction,
those homosexual creatures only dream to have gorrilla baboons in their bed and fix lusts of their body filth
look at wrecked half head female Seraphima, husband die but every day different lover leave stinks in her bed,
now she paint red color room,look like immoral Brothel room,

such abomination is only to be exposed around and everywhere

God bless my dear Steffi,
you are my friend, member of great crowd living in the future on the new earth under God's holy footstool 5 Mose 33;3
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630723 Aug 31, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
I really love working on my home. I guess its my hobby...Nick always let me do as I pleased to the house. Today is our wedding anniversary and I am driving up to visit with him and his parents. I remember the night you were telling jokes to him and he was laughing. He enjoyed that night. thanku.... God Bless and stay safe! Love u
I often said give a woman a home she turn it into a castle. lol tis a good hobby ya know.
Hope you have a safe journey with peace within the heart and carry a song upon your lips for comfort. Yes I recall that happy evening too.
I especially remember him telling you do not forget the punch line.lol Was some good times to tuck away in our hearts as we walk thru memory lane with him once more.God bless
mike

AOL

#630724 Aug 31, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello my friend,
I agree, seems to be a Mike thing, doesn't it. Questions, repeats, and same questions again. I truly hope he has his "Aha" moment when it comes together for him. In the meantime thoughts and opinions I have shared with him, well, hope he thinks about them. It has to come to him from within, can't do it for him. He is an inquisitive fella and seems to be searching?
Oopsie, that may sound like gossip. Sorry Mike, first and last time, lol.
Take care and remember that my thoughts are with with you and Ish-i.
xo,
JW
Hello
What am I missing?.......How to pretend a GOD is real?

If you quote scriptures, and I fail to get it, is the problem me or a GOD?
It is written, a GOD'S word will not return void,..does that mean, only if you believe?

Did creation first believe before being created?
Did Adam and Eve believe before they were created?

Does a GOD do a thing, in spite of unbelief?
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630725 Aug 31, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks
Cicular?.....All of my questions pertain to the GOD-Concept, has your experience put you on a mission?...has the result of your experience's givin you some special ability to bring people closer to your GOD?
Do you feel your sharing has value outside of entertainment?
You're an entertainer,...not a messenger from GOD!
agree 100%
she claim to speak directly with Jesus during smoking crack pipe in the slums of Cape Town of S.Africa
and she try now around to spread,that she is something special chosen advsor and female priest sending blessings to all abominable perverts

nobody put her in any mission,
her mission is to run every morning to local bar, smoke pipe, 12 cans of beer and halucinate under influence of pipe and this beer made from urine of old alcoholics

have good day Mike
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630726 Aug 31, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I am really mad...he has to draw in my poor little Chihuahua into his madness...lol
Windy mouth is brainless likes no one including himself. lol All talk and no action lol
mike

AOL

#630727 Aug 31, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.
James 1:3
K-Love
Hello Epi

Has your GOD made provisions for those who fail to endure, or is it, only true believers endure?

Do christians fail,...is it simply, try, try again?
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630728 Aug 31, 2014
fear4 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Our vision is more obstructed by what we think we know than by our lack of knowledge." - Kristen Stendahl
Thanks for taking the time to respond.
those words mostly apply to all of you,living in the cage of american propganda and destort true event,same time direct them to 18 century dead slongans
You are not on any mission,
go ,find Nitzsche Philosophy Most hated philosophy by globalists and conquest of zionists delayed by A.Hitler for nex 100 years after end of 2 WW

TRUE GOD BELIEVER NEVER QUOTE ANY MAN MADE QUOTES INFLUNCED BY SPIRIT OF THIS WORLD?

only hell knows your Kristen Stendahl
for me my own fart is more valuable from such worthless idiots quotes

have good day,
and don't forget
exist only one narrow way to God's Grace
second road wide road is excluded and those who enter this road of whole damned world
mike

AOL

#630729 Aug 31, 2014
Holy Pure dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
agree 100%
she claim to speak directly with Jesus during smoking crack pipe in the slums of Cape Town of S.Africa
and she try now around to spread,that she is something special chosen advsor and female priest sending blessings to all abominable perverts
nobody put her in any mission,
her mission is to run every morning to local bar, smoke pipe, 12 cans of beer and halucinate under influence of pipe and this beer made from urine of old alcoholics
have good day Mike
Hello Doc
Stephania

United States

#630730 Aug 31, 2014
True or untrue,
Stephania

United States

#630731 Aug 31, 2014
OHHHH NO ANOTHER GAY AND LESBIAN IMMORALITY REVOLUTION ARE TAKING PLACE ILLEGALLY INTO THIS CHRISTIAN FORUM,,,,ALL THEIR DEGENERATED CONVERSATION IT'S OFF TOPIX THEIR CONVERSATION IT'S BETWEEN GAY AND LESBIAN IGNORANCE AND STUPID PESTILENCE WHO TRY TO OFFEND JESUS CHRIST,,,SHAME ON YOU,,,BUT TO WHOM TO GAY AND LESBIAN S.
Stephania

United States

#630732 Aug 31, 2014
Seraphima you are the bichi exotic crazy lesbian and the most immoral PROSTITUTE AROUND THIS WORLD.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#630733 Aug 31, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.....a baboon in my bed lol I had a great come back for that BUT I held myself back....this little voice (nick) told me " naww you better not say that".....lol.....Have a great Holiday weekend you guys!!
You too sis!
Stephania

United States

#630734 Aug 31, 2014
Ma che cosa che?vuoi sapere che io sono un pugno forte a tua testa,ma non ti credi ne anche,?Ma va,,,
Stephania

United States

#630735 Aug 31, 2014
Seraphima are you now on drugs abusing alcohol and talking bull shity things here,,,mmm absolutely yes...
Stephania

United States

#630736 Aug 31, 2014
La seraphima la figlia di satana e,linferno.
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630737 Aug 31, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Windy mouth is brainless likes no one including himself. lol All talk and no action lol
you got inside of your brain ,sexual sperms and fluids that any normal brain cells
actions with cyber faceless muts is like action with a...seating on the toilet and take worthless dirt out of own corpse body

I urinate on all of your brainless godless sexual perverts and abomination of this earth
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630738 Aug 31, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You too sis!
sis?
your sis???
what a hell your stupid brain thinking,
you are poor lost miserable skull nenazi godless atheistic vermit with head on the top full of s...of black bird Reavens
he he heeeeee joke of this life
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630739 Aug 31, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Seraphima are you now on drugs abusing alcohol and talking bull shity things here,,,mmm absolutely yes...
dear
Seraphima is worthy only to receive farts from you and from holy ones like Pure dr Shrink,

her brain is small like little insecte seating under concrete block ,
such maggots mostly are useful to dig soil for new spring fertilizer,
alcohol,fat huge belly,stupid brain make their haluciantions real in their lifes and believe in their own diabolic visions?

have good day my dear?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#630740 Aug 31, 2014
((((((FEAR 4))))))))
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Nice to see you appear here <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min New Age Spiritual... 830,626
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min New Age Spiritual... 585,937
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min Just Think 99,280
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Game GUIDE Download [PDF] (Jul '13) 44 min Snippard 15
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 47 min Paul is dead 1966 3,020
sex with 60 something year old women (Oct '10) 1 hr Woodie54 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Mike duck it 5,836
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr lovewithin 40,230
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 hr Neelakaran 6,404
More from around the web