Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Stephania capitani

Fort Worth, TX

#630817 Sep 1, 2014
Peace warrior your stupid and dumb as hell,I'm not your seraphima even your mom,or even dr shrink,you fail your answer,I will show you next time.
Stephania capitani

Fort Worth, TX

#630818 Sep 1, 2014
Peace warrior fail answer,,,,,,,,,,CAN YOU ANSWER WHAT JOHN 8:44 read and you will learn the truth,that you belong to your father the devil.
Stephania capitani

Fort Worth, TX

#630819 Sep 1, 2014
Once that you start this comment like that,I will start it like this.I'm always here,,,

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#630820 Sep 1, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Epi
Has your GOD made provisions for those who fail to endure, or is it, only true believers endure?
Do christians fail,...is it simply, try, try again?
Of Course Christians fail, often, and in a way, it is try, try again, but one is not repenting if they are making the same mistakes. We should learn to have empathy for others, and work along the lines if there is nothing nice to say, then say nothing......

There are also degrees of what one considers failures also, and we all have different issues that we need to contend with.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#630821 Sep 1, 2014
Morning....

“No matter how cynical you become,
it’s never enough to keep up.”

~ Lily Tomlin

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630822 Sep 1, 2014
Today's Prayer

"Bondservants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in sincerity of heart, fearing God." God I am aware of so many people who just work for a paycheck, serve in some position out of duty, "buck" the system, and just do not have the right attitudes in work, ministry, school...and life in general. Please help them, and help me, to work, minister, and live life with the attitude of obeying the rules, being sincere and doing our very best. We should be appreciative of our employers, thankful for our "shepherds," supportive of our leaders, and respectful to our teachers. Thank you for hearing my prayer, dear God.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630823 Sep 1, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.

John 13:35

K-Love

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#630824 Sep 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
He replied, "Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.' " - Mark 7:6
A prophecy that still unfolds.
AS with much scripture, the target audience existed during the period it was written, yet can have application beyond that time. Many within certain movements today in Christendom come to the "Master's table" ,not for love of the Master, but for love of that on the Master's table.

And , congratulations :)

"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time? Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions. "(Matt. 24:45-47)
Stephania capitani

United States

#630825 Sep 1, 2014
Isaiah 53
Jesus did not fulfill Isaiah failed prophecy(Isaiah 53
Stephania Capitani

Fort Worth, TX

#630826 Sep 1, 2014
Isaiah 53 it's a non fulfillment prophecy'it remains unsolved?
Stephania Capitani

Fort Worth, TX

#630827 Sep 1, 2014
Isaiah 53 it's not a fulfillment prophecy,remains unsolved?
Stephania Capitani

Fort Worth, TX

#630828 Sep 1, 2014
Isaiah 53 false prophecy predicted from Isaiah 53
Stephania Capitani

Fort Worth, TX

#630829 Sep 1, 2014
Jesus Christ didn't fulfilled Isaiah 53 failed prophecies,that's all you are here.
Stephania capitani

Dallas, TX

#630830 Sep 1, 2014
Isaiah 53 failed prophecies
Stephania capitani

Dallas, TX

#630831 Sep 1, 2014
Isaiah failed prophecies
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630832 Sep 1, 2014
1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted , to proclaim liberty to the captives , and the opening of the prison to them that are bound ; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified . 4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations , and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. 5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers. 6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves. 7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them. 8 For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. 9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed . 10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. 11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth ; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630833 Sep 1, 2014
Holy Pure dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you got inside of your brain ,sexual sperms and fluids that any normal brain cells
actions with cyber faceless muts is like action with a...seating on the toilet and take worthless dirt out of own corpse body
I urinate on all of your brainless godless sexual perverts and abomination of this earth
But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630834 Sep 1, 2014
And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2 And he had in his hand a little book open : and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, 3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth : and when he had cried , seven thunders uttered their voices. 4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write : and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered , and write them not. 5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are , and the earth, and the things that therein are , and the sea, and the things which are therein , that there should be time no longer: 7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound , the mystery of God should be finished , as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. 8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said , Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. 9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up ; and it shall make thy belly bitter , but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up ; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter . 11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630835 Sep 1, 2014
Pure dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
how many God's Words or Bible quotes already you posted here
since enter this place with slander,libel,hate,BS and gays pink immorality?
show your pseudo friends good example
because to this time I only see from poor deceived by neo nazi bold d,,head BT42 and completly lost sinner Lill whispers quoting Bible to all.
so?where are yours?
show us and Steffi at least one your post from Bible,
you little dumb female sexual pervert,maniac,hater, and slander spreader
where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. This verse is a perfect shoe fit for you.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630836 Sep 1, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Why post something without context?
Read the Bible then you know just where I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 678,725
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 118,785
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 12 min real 33,212
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 16 min bad bob 2,265
"....I don't want to call them 'monsters'...bec... 50 min Doctor REALITY 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,209
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Buck Crick 445,831
More from around the web