Why Should Jesus Love Me?
mike

AOL

#630729 Aug 31, 2014
Holy Pure dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
agree 100%
she claim to speak directly with Jesus during smoking crack pipe in the slums of Cape Town of S.Africa
and she try now around to spread,that she is something special chosen advsor and female priest sending blessings to all abominable perverts
nobody put her in any mission,
her mission is to run every morning to local bar, smoke pipe, 12 cans of beer and halucinate under influence of pipe and this beer made from urine of old alcoholics
have good day Mike
Hello Doc
Stephania

United States

#630730 Aug 31, 2014
True or untrue,
Stephania

United States

#630731 Aug 31, 2014
OHHHH NO ANOTHER GAY AND LESBIAN IMMORALITY REVOLUTION ARE TAKING PLACE ILLEGALLY INTO THIS CHRISTIAN FORUM,,,,ALL THEIR DEGENERATED CONVERSATION IT'S OFF TOPIX THEIR CONVERSATION IT'S BETWEEN GAY AND LESBIAN IGNORANCE AND STUPID PESTILENCE WHO TRY TO OFFEND JESUS CHRIST,,,SHAME ON YOU,,,BUT TO WHOM TO GAY AND LESBIAN S.
Stephania

United States

#630732 Aug 31, 2014
Seraphima you are the bichi exotic crazy lesbian and the most immoral PROSTITUTE AROUND THIS WORLD.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#630733 Aug 31, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.....a baboon in my bed lol I had a great come back for that BUT I held myself back....this little voice (nick) told me " naww you better not say that".....lol.....Have a great Holiday weekend you guys!!
You too sis!
Stephania

United States

#630734 Aug 31, 2014
Ma che cosa che?vuoi sapere che io sono un pugno forte a tua testa,ma non ti credi ne anche,?Ma va,,,
Stephania

United States

#630735 Aug 31, 2014
Seraphima are you now on drugs abusing alcohol and talking bull shity things here,,,mmm absolutely yes...
Stephania

United States

#630736 Aug 31, 2014
La seraphima la figlia di satana e,linferno.
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630737 Aug 31, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Windy mouth is brainless likes no one including himself. lol All talk and no action lol
you got inside of your brain ,sexual sperms and fluids that any normal brain cells
actions with cyber faceless muts is like action with a...seating on the toilet and take worthless dirt out of own corpse body

I urinate on all of your brainless godless sexual perverts and abomination of this earth
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630738 Aug 31, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You too sis!
sis?
your sis???
what a hell your stupid brain thinking,
you are poor lost miserable skull nenazi godless atheistic vermit with head on the top full of s...of black bird Reavens
he he heeeeee joke of this life
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630739 Aug 31, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Seraphima are you now on drugs abusing alcohol and talking bull shity things here,,,mmm absolutely yes...
dear
Seraphima is worthy only to receive farts from you and from holy ones like Pure dr Shrink,

her brain is small like little insecte seating under concrete block ,
such maggots mostly are useful to dig soil for new spring fertilizer,
alcohol,fat huge belly,stupid brain make their haluciantions real in their lifes and believe in their own diabolic visions?

have good day my dear?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#630740 Aug 31, 2014
((((((FEAR 4))))))))
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Nice to see you appear here <3

Location hidden

#630741 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
sis?
your sis???
what a hell your stupid brain thinking,
you are poor lost miserable skull nenazi godless atheistic vermit with head on the top full of s...of black bird Reavens
he he heeeeee joke of this life
Ya. She is my sis. You don't know shit you stupid wap Rosewood mental institute reject.

Location hidden

#630742 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
dear
Seraphima is worthy only to receive farts from you and from holy ones like Pure dr Shrink,
her brain is small like little insecte seating under concrete block ,
such maggots mostly are useful to dig soil for new spring fertilizer,
alcohol,fat huge belly,stupid brain make their haluciantions real in their lifes and believe in their own diabolic visions?
have good day my dear?
Multiple personality disorder at it's extreme.
You are pathetic.

Location hidden

#630743 Aug 31, 2014
A Muslim, a Catholic and a Jew are at the gates of Heaven.
St Peter tells the Muslim he can join jis brothers in Heaven in room 14 but to tiptoe past room 6, so the Muslim does this without question.

The Catholic is welcomed into Heaven and sent to join his brothers in room 17 but to tiptoe past room 6, so the Catholic does this without question.

The Jew is welcomed into Heaven and St Peter sends him to room 20 to join his brothers but to tiptoe past room 6. The Jew who is by now curious asks St Peter, "Oi Vey! You told the Muslim and the Catholic to tippietoe past room 6 and you have asked me to do the same already, why is this?

St Peter replies, " Room 6 is full of Jehova's Witnesses, they think they are the only ones in Heaven" LOL!
Stephania

United States

#630744 Aug 31, 2014
No human believe today,no one doesn't know how much important it's the faith for our life,but these atheists here in this forum,seems to see them self more likely their father LUCIFER...and the demon gives them whatever it's against God jesus Christ,like woman's marrying with woman's,and males marrying to other males,also it gives to these pestilence what they want to,give,s to them immorality sexual lustful desires,until they get sick by aids,and their cure it's the eternal death.
Stephania

United States

#630745 Aug 31, 2014
Black thunder 42 you're pathetic same as your shity post that it's extremely difficult and dangerous for our christian community.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630746 Aug 31, 2014
Stephania wrote:
No human believe today,no one doesn't know how much important it's the faith for our life,but these atheists here in this forum,seems to see them self more likely their father LUCIFER...and the demon gives them whatever it's against God jesus Christ,like woman's marrying with woman's,and males marrying to other males,also it gives to these pestilence what they want to,give,s to them immorality sexual lustful desires,until they get sick by aids,and their cure it's the eternal death.
YOU and your SOCKPUPPET(S) seem to be the ONLY one obsessed with such insanity bozo.
You wear it well....you are what you eat....and you consume /think/spew/revel in such trash and dialogue.
You are a pathetic psychologically disturbed moron.
Stephania

United States

#630747 Aug 31, 2014
Holy dr shrink thank you very much for your beautiful comments,thank you for supporting this christian forum,,you are the Jesus Christ miracle and the true light who spread the truth.Respect for you,Sir.thank you.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630748 Aug 31, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Black thunder 42 you're pathetic same as your shity post that it's extremely difficult and dangerous for our christian community.
This coming from the figment of the skank's multiple personality disorder......
How pathetic is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 684,059
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Good Bob 18,313
What do Colin Kaepernick and O.J. Simpson have ... 5 min Doctor REALITY 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Oregonducks 983,498
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
We Real Americans Love President Trump!! 4 hr Gismys 1
harthside COOKIES 6 hr C eh N eh D eh 2
More from around the web