Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630654 Aug 30, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an example of an American Terrorist and extreme hate toward others.
Why do people allow their children to exhibit these traits? Says alot for the parents, huh?
you d..head
nacked truth about scumbags immoral POS, IS ONLY HATE ACCORDING TO YOUR STUPID BRAIN GAY DEFINITION?
poor cyber f,,,idiot
how do you know that Stephania is child,
You goddamm demented Liar and sick idiot?
shame to see low moral degradation like you and others like you perverts and dirty jerks
mike

AOL

#630655 Aug 30, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
What is 'the God concept' Mike? I haven't heard this twist.
In learning more and more English words every day
... concept = conceive Ja?
So who can conceive God, outside of conception
... creation.
Can you or anyone no mater how far Time goes back to be in context of the whole truth of the matter, text or no text?
… no matter how ancient.
And before that? Is that a dead end ?
Whether I work around a dodecahedron in science or whether I watch the creation of the earth from the elements, where do all these things begin if nothing can come from nothing, as they do in truth exist?
Sure we can create even gold with the right 'recipe'
... and that can only be conceived due to the flux of such elements. But where does even a non believer find the the holy grail of all these things called Life?
Why must folk simply take some-one like Darwin at his word, and suddenly see no God in Creation
when all he did was go by a few bird-finch beaks and come to his own conclusion of selection of species. Why can't we create a bird even without the right DNA, let alone anything living?
Does the God concept believe beyond this, or have all the answers of proof?
You say...
“ I'm not interested in belief outside of the GOD concept.”
So why do you ask so many questions? Start a Topic Forum for your interest. Be entertained.
Personally I have never been more entertained = pleased, diverted from the norms of a boring life, whatever
… than to see God in Action!
I did learn there was an English phrase which said 'belief is dead without action' and so is stalemate circular speech. I find the mysteries of God concept never ending and the most incredible ever conceived at all.
I don't come in here to argue out the Bible, God, or anything religious, just share.
Thanx anyway Mike, and as I always say
Take Care
Oh... PS MIke. Ja. Evidence.
There always has to be evidence doesn't there?
You might have to wait and see...
Thanks

We all can speculate, have opinions and beliefs.
I believe there are 1000 stars, you believe 10,000 star, until they're counted,...( it's belief).

You want to share your belief as if it has value.

I recall within your belief, you see people figure's floating across the floor,..you leave people with just your words, no evidence to back it up,...that's the GOD concept,( whatever people say, it is what they say it is).

Sharing entertainment, I guess it has value?
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630656 Aug 30, 2014
8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck. 10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not. 11 If they say , Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause: 12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit: 13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil: 14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse: 15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path: 16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood. 17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird . 18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives. 19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630657 Aug 30, 2014
20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: 21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse , in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, 22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? 23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. 24 Because I have called , and ye refused ; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded ; 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh ; 27 When your fear cometh as desolation , and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer ; they shall seek me early , but they shall not find me: 29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. 32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. 33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630658 Aug 30, 2014
1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: 2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: 4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. 5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. 8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. 9 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: 10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. 11 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: 12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth ; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth . 13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. 14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. 15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. 16 Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour. 17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. 18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her. 19 The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. 20 By his knowledge the depths are broken up , and the clouds drop down the dew.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630659 Aug 30, 2014
Holy Pure dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not new at all
behind red pink paint are left over mildew and fumes hanging from husband smoke pipe
2/under new carpet left over eggs of cockroaches,insects and spiders, all bed bugs run away under his pillow to reduce stupid blood flown to her brain
understood you little dumb female?
why you post here and fool other idiots around?
tell your(chabel half head bt42) to chop wood outside for you during the winter life in your cold cabin full of air leaks,and clog holes by old stinking lumps
Awe go chase your own tail fitto.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630660 Aug 30, 2014
1 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars: 2 She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table. 3 She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city, 4 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him, 5 Come , eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled . 6 Forsake the foolish, and live ; and go in the way of understanding. 7 He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot. 8 Reprove not a scorner , lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee. 9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser : teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. 10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. 11 For by me thy days shall be multiplied , and the years of thy life shall be increased . 12 If thou be wise , thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest , thou alone shalt bear it. 13 A foolish woman is clamorous : she is simple, and knoweth nothing. 14 For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city, 15 To call passengers who go right on their ways: 16 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him, 17 Stolen waters are sweet , and bread eaten in secret is pleasant . 18 But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#630661 Aug 30, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, everything that was on top of comment (Judge it/Report Abuse/Reply) is now below comment. I believe that's the way it was several years ago when I first came on Topix. And yes , that >REPLY< link is mighty large , I imagine to "stand out" better - entice others to comment.
Still a pain in the aspidistra.

"It ain't broke. Don't fix it till it is."
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630662 Aug 30, 2014
17 He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit. 18 There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health. 19 The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment . 20 Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counsellors of peace is joy. 21 There shall no evil happen to the just: but the wicked shall be filled with mischief. 22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight. 23 A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness. 24 The hand of the diligent shall bear rule : but the slothful shall be under tribute. 25 Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop : but a good word maketh it glad . 26 The righteous is more excellent than his neighbour: but the way of the wicked seduceth them. 27 The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630663 Aug 30, 2014
Political dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you would have any brain,for sure you would be brainless animal jump on the trees and be f...ed by all male Baboons,
creating danger all those who walk on the ground
Pervert

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#630664 Aug 30, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What color of paint did you finally decide on?? and what color of carpet are you having laid down?? House I am sure will be brand new when you get thru with all that work. LOL bet those babies of yours thought you looked odd with all that paint in your hair. Yes know what you mean
however small we seem to be as women we end up taking some giant steps in life. The wonder of it all. God Bless
It is such a shame a certain someone lives with so much hate and discontent in it life.Can you imagine going thru each day hating the human race and expressing such anger over issues that one has no control over. It often been said, misery loves company.
I decided on a meadow yellow. It is a pale yellow. I painted the rooms that color with white semi gloss trim. The carpet is a beigh but a medium tone one. I am recarpeting the stairs going upstairs plus all three bedrooms and the hallway.Turning two of those rooms into guest bedrooms and the third room will be room with all of Nicks awards and things that he wrote. His Greek café as he had for many years...Yes it is different to not having someone to share daily things with but I am getting some what use to it. As far as certain people hating life so much that he trys to spill his hate on other, well I can bet he is jeolous of those that have happiness and those that find it. Ignore him for he is no one and can add nothing in the true meaning of our lives. God Bless and enjoy this holiday weekend!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#630665 Aug 30, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pervert
I bet the baboons is his fantasy lol .....ouch.....lol
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630666 Aug 30, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the baboons is his fantasy lol .....ouch.....lol
LOL!
Ya. He prolly wears pink panties and a wig and makup when he pretends he is "steffi"" the sock pervert too. What a PATHETIC excuse for a human being......The skank in drag-- HA HAH HAH HAH!
Stephania

United States

#630667 Aug 30, 2014
I wonder why the gay plus lesbians become so much in numerous here.
Stephania

United States

#630668 Aug 30, 2014
Black thunder I doubt that you're christian,you're the satan cousin,who spread non religious facts,also holy dr shrink it's a a real christian and respectful religious person,,,I trust him,,,but not you,,,
Stephania

United States

#630669 Aug 30, 2014
SERAPHIMA TAKE UP YOUR GAY BOYFRIEND S HERE AND GI AHEAD MAKE AN ORGANIZATION AND SPREAD DEATH SEEDS OF YOUR FATHER SATAN,IF I COULD BE ONLY 5%LIKE YOU,I COULD HAVE BEEN THE MOST CRAZY LESBIAN AROUND THIS EARTH YOUR DECEASED BODY DOESN'T SERVE TO ANYONE.
Stephania

United States

#630670 Aug 30, 2014
Black thunder definitely your gay behavior has been exposed.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#630671 Aug 30, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Black thunder I'm an underage yaung girl and in my case between me and you I don't corporate with pedophiles or even gay,that calls them self Christians.
If bullshit was electricity, you'd be a bolt of lightning..........
Stephania

United States

#630672 Aug 30, 2014
The gay and lesbian revolution was recently exposed one more time to this christian forum.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#630673 Aug 30, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Black thunder I doubt that you're christian,you're the satan cousin,who spread non religious facts,also holy dr shrink it's a a real christian and respectful religious person,,,I trust him,,,but not you,,,
Of course you do skankpuppet.
You are pathetic pervert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Tellthetruth 989,820
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min NotSoDivineMsM 42,437
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 21 min bietxcpl4cpls 547
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min hojo 690,577
servpro sucks (Apr '08) 41 min Susan 37
Do white girls really love filipino men? In wha... (Apr '14) 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 10
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Johnny 636
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 16 hr Johnny 152
More from around the web