mike

AOL

#630490 Aug 28, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one a roll...
If you cannot answer my questions to you Mike why should I answer yours patiently and continually
... as well as hoestly ?
I've made three attempts to say sorry they didn't post.

Sorry,...ask

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#630491 Aug 28, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks
Is belief fact, or more along the line of feelings?
Without words can you demonstrate a GOD's actions,..when something happens, how do you know it was a GOD,..separate from belief?
Sorry would love to " demonstrate a Gods action" if I could but you wouldn't be able to see me. And since I cant use words, your stuck....Faith is just what it is Faith, you either have it of you don't. I chose to have it and it helps me through some very rough times.
mike

AOL

#630492 Aug 28, 2014
In this life what is the benefit of believing in a GOD.

Believer's are not the happiest, richest, healthiest.
mike

AOL

#630493 Aug 28, 2014
When I drink water I know I drank water, if I jump into water I no I'm wet,..no belief involved.

Can someone do that with a GOD?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#630494 Aug 28, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> I've made three attempts to say sorry they didn't post.
Sorry,...ask
Don't say I don't care. Back in Tues.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... #
Take Care Mike!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#630495 Aug 28, 2014
mike wrote:
In this life what is the benefit of believing in a GOD.
Believer's are not the happiest, richest, healthiest.
There is much more to life than material things.....I was the happiest, richest ( in love ) healthiest....about 5 months ago. Then it ended.. But I was blessed then and I am still blessed now with the memories....
mike

AOL

#630496 Aug 28, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry would love to " demonstrate a Gods action" if I could but you wouldn't be able to see me. And since I cant use words, your stuck....Faith is just what it is Faith, you either have it of you don't. I chose to have it and it helps me through some very rough times.
Thanks

I understand you clearly,... life is tough, people use what works.

Faith and belief is part of emotions, feelings,..you can believe just about anything, like santa claus.
mike

AOL

#630497 Aug 28, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say I don't care. Back in Tues.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... #
Take Care Mike!
Thanks

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#630498 Aug 28, 2014
mike wrote:
In this life what is the benefit of believing in a GOD.
Believer's are not the happiest, richest, healthiest.
Jesus read these words from Isaiah
... you said you were once a believer so you will know this.
"The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
... to comfort all that mourn;"
Spiritually speaking... You know you can or have read this in Isiah 6:1

Do you know this song ?
mike

AOL

#630499 Aug 28, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
There is much more to life than material things.....I was the happiest, richest ( in love ) healthiest....about 5 months ago. Then it ended.. But I was blessed then and I am still blessed now with the memories....
Thanks

It all comes down to what we tell ourselves.

Is your claim,..a GOD gives and a GOD takes?
Name

Holyoke, MA

#630500 Aug 28, 2014
How can I be a better Christian?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#630501 Aug 28, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
There is much more to life than material things.....I was the happiest, richest ( in love ) healthiest....about 5 months ago. Then it ended.. But I was blessed then and I am still blessed now with the memories....
Those we love will always live in our hearts.
mike

AOL

#630502 Aug 28, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus read these words from Isaiah
... you said you were once a believer so you will know this.
"The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
... to comfort all that mourn;"
Spiritually speaking... You know you can or have read this in Isiah 6:1
Do you know this song ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1WKCPLoDwe8XX
Thanks

Words from the bible can be useful

You either comfort yourself, or allow others to comfort you,...there is no GOD to comfort.

I have dail-up can't do youtube.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#630503 Aug 28, 2014
mike wrote:
When I drink water I know I drank water, if I jump into water I no I'm wet,..no belief involved.
Can someone do that with a GOD?
lol Mike.
... beliefe enteres more things in like than just religion
We believe a dad is a/our father the same as taken for granted water is water
... without question.
The same re my Father, God.
When we 'know' it's even better
... and more assuring that we didn't drink poison that only looked and tasted like water
... that was wet!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#630504 Aug 28, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks
Words from the bible can be useful
You either comfort yourself, or allow others to comfort you,...there is no GOD to comfort.
I have dail-up can't do youtube.
I have telepathy!
Spiritually speaking you don't believe.
... it's not hard to.
Why do you care ?
... your turn now to answer my questions!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#630505 Aug 28, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Those we love will always live in our hearts.
... as do you. >>> hugs <<<
Stephania

United States

#630506 Aug 28, 2014
Immorality it's too deep in humans today.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#630507 Aug 28, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call yourself "dirty white boy-" ?
... don't you derve better?
Silence can be the loudest 'sound' and as you said for " those people in your life
who deserve your silence" as well as any who fit the link given.
There is a time and a place for everything.
You enjoy qotes don't you.
... so did Jesus!
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." Matthew 7:6
http://www.searchquotes.com/sof/images/user/4...
~ Peace be with you ~
I never thought anything about it, it's just a name.
Yeah, I've had a friend so called friends do that.
Stephania

United States

#630508 Aug 29, 2014
SERAPHINA ARE YOU JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU'RE A CREATION OF A DISGRACE?ABSOLUTELY YES,,,YOU KNOW IT,GIVING YOUR OWN SELF TO OTHERS MEANS THAT YOU ARE THE SATAN DAUGHTER,YOU SELL YOUR SELF TO THE IMMORALITY THAT IS THE MAJOR KEY TO THE LUCIFER,BY THE WAY YOUR DECEASED MEAT AND NON HUMAN SOUL WILL SUFFER ETERNAL FIRE,,,,DO YOU SEE NOW YOUR OWN SELF IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR,SO ASK WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU SEE,,,FILTHY DISGRACE OF LUST,,,BAH BAH,,,BAH,,,,BAH,,,,
Stephania

United States

#630509 Aug 29, 2014
Holy dr shrink THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL TRUE MESSAGES,GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY,IN GOD JESUS AMEN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ROCCO 825,937
Poll does anyone want to exchange nude pics? (Oct '13) 8 min Lildzilla 31
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 19 min James 70,133
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min gundee123 442,499
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min USA Born 582,913
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 41 min WildWeirdWillie 176,375
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr The truth works 3,006
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,835
More from around the web