Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#630599 Aug 29, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome. Hope you are making progress with that painting too getting it all done before thoses winter months come into your area. I look for a early winter in my area this year as the summer been one of alot of rain, lightning storms. The weed growth loves it and then comes the grasshoppers LOL the wonder of it all. God Bless
I am at a time limit in the painting department. I got new carpets coming in next week..lol I stalled for a couple of days cuz I couldn't make up my mind what color to pick for the walls..lol Not use to one brain yet..lol you know what I'm talken about lol....got a lot of paint in my hair when I painted the ceilings. Mama Mia.....GBU stay sweet!!!!!!!
Holy Pure Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630600 Aug 29, 2014
Stephania wrote:
DEFINITELY THE GAY GIRLISH BOYS STARTING SPEAKING WITH EACH OTHER ABOUT THEIR BROWSER.THIS SHOW A REAL GAY GAME ON THIS CHRISTIAN FORUM FROM THESE PESTILENCE,WHO ARE NOTHING BUT ONLY DEAD MEAT FOR ETERNAL HELL.
I fully agree with your healthy spiritual thoughts and maturity,they allow you to be separate from them from this filthy world,from their sexual dirt, homsexualism filthy Lies and God's blasphemy
This topic is under control of God Almighty faithful pure holy servants, they quickly expose their evil acts,lifes and immorality,
in return they are not able to admit their filth, only spread yellow foam of hate,sugesstions,Lies, venom and desires of their immoral wicked hearts of children belonging to the satan master father of all Lies of all ages.

God will always bless you Steffi,if you 100% boldly will chalenge wickedness and evils by your faith devotion to God and by God's AGAPE LOVE.
there are not exist among true God's children sleacky double smiles,or tracherous divided statements abot others

we spread our opinions on the reality of truth in they daily lifes of their immoral dung stinking worthless lifes of maggots having body of humans?
they are like strange alliens inside of their bodies are warms,insects, stinking vomits, spiders, mouses s..and rats arshenic deadly poison broken tails?
JUST THIS WHOLE EARTH IS PILE OF THEIR STINKING S,,,,,,,, COMPLETE DARKNESS,ONLY GOD SEE WHITE SPOTS BUBBLES MEANS CRIES OF HUMBLE BROKEN HEART HUMANS BEGING GOD FOR HELP
even animals cry to the heaven for the time of Revelation of God's Children Light eternal of Universe and this future new earth without such alliens satanic maggots

always pray,and count of our beloved Lord His Holy Spirit who will makes you tougher FROM PURE RARE BLACK DIAMOND
God bless Steffi

Location hidden

#630601 Aug 29, 2014
Holy Pure Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
identical same like your old stinking dog wear old tie of your dead husband who is seating now inside your heart,spread farts and his farts flows from your mouth in support of evil devil godless neonazi BT42,and his adulter fornicator girlfriend Lill Whispers from the local KKK team,
go sleep now,and early morning wash your plastic protese,stick into your empty hole mouth,go to RCC to confess to your priest Gay all your BS,fake halucinations,evil witch day dreams, and dreams about comitting f..f..... with atheist other new boyfriend who will seat in your bed,because dead husband rent your heart full of stinking maggots
all of you are jelly jerks,only spread with salt,drop to barrel,hermetic close and throw in the middle of Pacific Ocean 12 miles from old Prison Alcatraz?
he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
better to sniff stink of dead rats in the shed house of my old neighbor,than listen 3 of you idiotical propganda and wicked gossip,
ask your friend lill maybe she borrow BT42 for second part of the week for you?
he can make bastards atheists for her and for you?
breath fart of my before you go sleep to your old dirty be full of bed bugs hiding under pillow and wait to suck your dead worthless blood?
bghwa ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa
good night dumb half heads?
Yikes...that's a mouth full.. Ok now you really made me mad...GO TO TIME OUT ....I am not Roman catholic....ok PS.....Does this mean you do not want me for your next bride? lol

Location hidden

#630602 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
identical same like your old stinking dog wear old tie of your dead husband who is seating now inside your heart,spread farts and his farts flows from your mouth in support of evil devil godless neonazi BT42,and his adulter fornicator girlfriend Lill Whispers from the local KKK team,
go sleep now,and early morning wash your plastic protese,stick into your empty hole mouth,go to RCC to confess to your priest Gay all your BS,fake halucinations,evil witch day dreams, and dreams about comitting f..f..... with atheist other new boyfriend who will seat in your bed,because dead husband rent your heart full of stinking maggots
all of you are jelly jerks,only spread with salt,drop to barrel,hermetic close and throw in the middle of Pacific Ocean 12 miles from old Prison Alcatraz?
he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
better to sniff stink of dead rats in the shed house of my old neighbor,than listen 3 of you idiotical propganda and wicked gossip,
ask your friend lill maybe she borrow BT42 for second part of the week for you?
he can make bastards atheists for her and for you?
breath fart of my before you go sleep to your old dirty be full of bed bugs hiding under pillow and wait to suck your dead worthless blood?
bghwa ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa
good night dumb half heads?
Pleaseee...this Chihuahua has her own dress maker that custom makes her clothes...She dresses better than me LOL
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630603 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
I fully agree with your healthy spiritual thoughts and maturity,they allow you to be separate from them from this filthy world,from their sexual dirt, homsexualism filthy Lies and God's blasphemy
This topic is under control of God Almighty faithful pure holy servants, they quickly expose their evil acts,lifes and immorality,
in return they are not able to admit their filth, only spread yellow foam of hate,sugesstions,Lies, venom and desires of their immoral wicked hearts of children belonging to the satan master father of all Lies of all ages.
God will always bless you Steffi,if you 100% boldly will chalenge wickedness and evils by your faith devotion to God and by God's AGAPE LOVE.
there are not exist among true God's children sleacky double smiles,or tracherous divided statements abot others
we spread our opinions on the reality of truth in they daily lifes of their immoral dung stinking worthless lifes of maggots having body of humans?
they are like strange alliens inside of their bodies are warms,insects, stinking vomits, spiders, mouses s..and rats arshenic deadly poison broken tails?
JUST THIS WHOLE EARTH IS PILE OF THEIR STINKING S,,,,,,,, COMPLETE DARKNESS,ONLY GOD SEE WHITE SPOTS BUBBLES MEANS CRIES OF HUMBLE BROKEN HEART HUMANS BEGING GOD FOR HELP
even animals cry to the heaven for the time of Revelation of God's Children Light eternal of Universe and this future new earth without such alliens satanic maggots
always pray,and count of our beloved Lord His Holy Spirit who will makes you tougher FROM PURE RARE BLACK DIAMOND
God bless Steffi
Nothing like sucking face with yourself bozo. You are a pathetic phoney.
Maybe you should have Le le resock for you too, so we could make some sense of the garbage english you spew here mugwanger.
Fiu Bzdziu

Baltimore, MD

#630604 Aug 29, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wish you were a human like the rest of us? Don't ya wish ya could spell and put words together in a recognizable sentence?
Don't ya wish that when ya fell in the hole in the outhouse that they shoveled out the right stuff instead of the horror that you are?
no
I don't have any wishes simmilar to yours atheistic immoral godless dirt,and earthly maggot fill only own desires,
My wishes are not earthly wishes,are not flesh desires,are not proper spell to be like all of you earthly lost deadly maggots
I even don't have wish to see you in the hell with sticked 2 legs and your immoral filthy front tail in the flaming fire,

for you my life is horror,
for me your life is life of brainless earthly maggot, shame of creation, menace to God's normal creation,
such image of yours is not horror rather is pathethic cretinism passing day by day out of earthly life at end only dead corpse thrown 6 feet down without of any knowledge what was your purpose to be here on this earth?why? and why you were alive like vessel bucket only to storage urine and s...of human ages(atheistic science,BS,hate, idiotism and Egypt Piramide top of full birds s.....like your monkey head without of hair,and fat like pig after eating own vomits

I prefer to talk with birds, crickets, spiders earth warms ,than to associate with humanoidal scums who looks like humans from memories that long time ago
WHERE EXISTING SUCH IMAGE CREATED BY GOD,
you not,and many milions like you march down road to only eternal damnation and galactical inhalation,
sesh you local stupid narrow speck brain,
I am not even 1/8 inch closer to you and your f....hate, and dead body sperm lusts or eater bundless of pills to breath till last second death worse than dog or wild forest insect

read You half D.Head,
read foreign english,or learn basic foreign english words to communicate with such Unique awesome not visible Wise Humans belonging only Above all of you pesants scumbags and disease of this earth
look at yourselves and all who have your image,
you are world global joke,laugh,jerks,idiots,clowns godless maggots etc.......
shirt pants.dirty t-shirt, bold nazi head,face fat like pig, belly like baloon and skinny skeleton two legs, just walking laugh,jokes and tragedy of mankind having not God,

look at your american women-head twisted in 1000 directions, fat,ugly, short pants and sneackers to go around like menace of 21 century civilization,jerks,jokes,filth y immoral lesbianism and hurerei thoughts,
SHAME TO BE 1/8 INCH CLOSSER TO HAVE IMAGE ONE OF YOU,
SHAME EVEN TO POST ANYTHING,
BECAUSE WISE WORDS YOU TURN TO BE EVIL,
AND EVIL YOU TURN TO BE GOOD?
F......YOU IDIOTS,MAGGOTS BLSPHEMOUS LEFT OVER FOR GLOBAL SLAUGHTER DEAD MEAT CALLED CHILDREN OF SATAN
Fiu Bzdziu

Baltimore, MD

#630605 Aug 29, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleaseee...this Chihuahua has her own dress maker that custom makes her clothes...She dresses better than me LOL
i KNOW THIS
Humanoidal devil children just lost sense of noram human
dogs eat better from idiots like you,
because soon you be worse than dogs or other animals,look in human image doesn't make human at all
read my last post to this wicked godless nazi BT42
OF COURSE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND BASIC FOREIGN ENGLISH,
sneakers,fat head,bunch of wrinkles covered by make up makes creature like you,look like jerks, wax abominable toys,joke of 21 century,
soon all of you will sleep with dogs,
or man like all of you with milion thoughts in one minute
because none of normal man or women will have desire to look,to conversate or to spew at all of you last generation of jerks of 21 century,
I feel shame to see such twisted around human race to be atheistic homosapiens marching like lost lunatics to the complete damnation.
buy beef for dog,and you chew dog bones that is what you are and all like you,
just filthy not human left over dung of this globe
that is what all of you are
FIU BZDZIU?
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630606 Aug 29, 2014
Fiu Bzdziu wrote:
<quoted text>
no
I don't have any wishes simmilar to yours atheistic immoral godless dirt,and earthly maggot fill only own desires,
My wishes are not earthly wishes,are not flesh desires,are not proper spell to be like all of you earthly lost deadly maggots
I even don't have wish to see you in the hell with sticked 2 legs and your immoral filthy front tail in the flaming fire,
for you my life is horror,
for me your life is life of brainless earthly maggot, shame of creation, menace to God's normal creation,
such image of yours is not horror rather is pathethic cretinism passing day by day out of earthly life at end only dead corpse thrown 6 feet down without of any knowledge what was your purpose to be here on this earth?why? and why you were alive like vessel bucket only to storage urine and s...of human ages(atheistic science,BS,hate, idiotism and Egypt Piramide top of full birds s.....like your monkey head without of hair,and fat like pig after eating own vomits
I prefer to talk with birds, crickets, spiders earth warms ,than to associate with humanoidal scums who looks like humans from memories that long time ago
WHERE EXISTING SUCH IMAGE CREATED BY GOD,
you not,and many milions like you march down road to only eternal damnation and galactical inhalation,
sesh you local stupid narrow speck brain,
I am not even 1/8 inch closer to you and your f....hate, and dead body sperm lusts or eater bundless of pills to breath till last second death worse than dog or wild forest insect
read You half D.Head,
read foreign english,or learn basic foreign english words to communicate with such Unique awesome not visible Wise Humans belonging only Above all of you pesants scumbags and disease of this earth
look at yourselves and all who have your image,
you are world global joke,laugh,jerks,idiots,clowns godless maggots etc.......
shirt pants.dirty t-shirt, bold nazi head,face fat like pig, belly like baloon and skinny skeleton two legs, just walking laugh,jokes and tragedy of mankind having not God,
look at your american women-head twisted in 1000 directions, fat,ugly, short pants and sneackers to go around like menace of 21 century civilization,jerks,jokes,filth y immoral lesbianism and hurerei thoughts,
SHAME TO BE 1/8 INCH CLOSSER TO HAVE IMAGE ONE OF YOU,
SHAME EVEN TO POST ANYTHING,
BECAUSE WISE WORDS YOU TURN TO BE EVIL,
AND EVIL YOU TURN TO BE GOOD?
F......YOU IDIOTS,MAGGOTS BLSPHEMOUS LEFT OVER FOR GLOBAL SLAUGHTER DEAD MEAT CALLED CHILDREN OF SATAN
You weren't created by any god. You are a byproduct of toxic waste synthesis. You make anthrax and aids look like steak in a macdonalds dump.
Of course you don't want to be human. You might have to have some semblence of decency. You make Alfred E. Newman look like Albert Einstein.
All you ever spew is lust, filth, and perversion. You are a dispicable pervert that knows no limit to it's disgusting perverted rambling.
If there was a satan, you would be it's offspring.
mike

AOL

#630607 Aug 29, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 630342
You said you would answer questions Mike.
... don't ask more til you do.
<quoted text>
This was an ugly, immature post Mike.
... I would have expected more from you.
If you call this entertainment,
it's not funny.
... why can't Epi post a prayer even if evryone doesn't pray the same?
Peace man, if you even have a heart.
It is all entertainment!

What does Epi's post do for humanity?

Epi is here for entertainment like the rest of us.

A GOD is not real.

I didn't say Epi couldn't post:!@#$#*^&$@!!$^%&* %&$^@@!@#%#@
&*(*&&*^&^%#$% #!$^&*)_())(&^&^$% %#
)(*((*^$%$&^^(**)(_)*& &(*&^*^%
The End!
Fiu Bzdziu

Baltimore, MD

#630609 Aug 29, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like sucking face with yourself bozo. You are a pathetic phoney.
Maybe you should have Le le resock for you too, so we could make some sense of the garbage english you spew here mugwanger.
fart at your face is the best spell english and understandable by vermits like you,
you too not only pathethic,but also monkey sperm missing link found not far away from Las Vegas brothel under trush dumpster?

I f..... on you and never worry to send you any sense in english, you are maggot,and only gibberish english can hit your flat frankenstein brain full of brids s....
your ENGRISH(english) also is pile of s...cowardish babling of alcoholic or drug sniffer from street bubling foam like washmachine full of stinking bum clothes of yours?
he heeeeeeeeeeeee POS
ob szczy wegiel dumme Votze
mike

AOL

#630610 Aug 29, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you can Mike, indifferently.
… what changed you to requiring evidence?
<quoted text>
Patience Mike,
… or you might wish you didn't want this this.
Your Evidence is closer than you realise!
<quoted text>
Would you believe that even while I type to you Mike that the sun shines as visible rays outa my fingertips to about the length of all fingers ?
Of course you wouldn't but I cannot change what I see, nor can you see it
... or me.
But I believe you are you as I am me, despite what we share.
… agreed or not.
What's the point of anyone sharing facts of their life with anyone who didn't believe them?
… and what would you say that I believe the sun is cold – as it is only when it hits the outer earth's atmosphere that 'heat' transmits. Does that change my belief in Creation and God because everyone believes it is hot? I find the science of all things so amazing it could very well be as the unbelievable factor for any who did not know!
Evidence?...
When you hear a GOD did this, or that, and will do this and that but it never happens.
It's all pretend in hopes a GOD, or something will do favorable things for you.

My entertainment, or pleasure is the GOD concept.
I'm not interested in belief outside of the GOD concept.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630611 Aug 29, 2014
Fiu Bzdziu wrote:
<quoted text>
i KNOW THIS
Humanoidal devil children just lost sense of noram human
dogs eat better from idiots like you,
because soon you be worse than dogs or other animals,look in human image doesn't make human at all
read my last post to this wicked godless nazi BT42
OF COURSE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND BASIC FOREIGN ENGLISH,
sneakers,fat head,bunch of wrinkles covered by make up makes creature like you,look like jerks, wax abominable toys,joke of 21 century,
soon all of you will sleep with dogs,
or man like all of you with milion thoughts in one minute
because none of normal man or women will have desire to look,to conversate or to spew at all of you last generation of jerks of 21 century,
I feel shame to see such twisted around human race to be atheistic homosapiens marching like lost lunatics to the complete damnation.
buy beef for dog,and you chew dog bones that is what you are and all like you,
just filthy not human left over dung of this globe
that is what all of you are
FIU BZDZIU?
So the man claiming the love of God with hundreds of false names used in a grey box is really
truthfully a womanhater who clings to the 666 number. Humm think I got you pegged false one.
Your colors have finally come out only to be found out.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630612 Aug 29, 2014
Fiu Bzdziu wrote:
<quoted text>
fart at your face is the best spell english and understandable by vermits like you,
you too not only pathethic,but also monkey sperm missing link found not far away from Las Vegas brothel under trush dumpster?
I f..... on you and never worry to send you any sense in english, you are maggot,and only gibberish english can hit your flat frankenstein brain full of brids s....
your ENGRISH(english) also is pile of s...cowardish babling of alcoholic or drug sniffer from street bubling foam like washmachine full of stinking bum clothes of yours?
he heeeeeeeeeeeee POS
ob szczy wegiel dumme Votze
Let's not bring up the brothel where you were born. Everyone having to listen to your perverted rhetoric is more than disgusting as it is mugwanger....Do you even know what a washing machine is? If you do, you should place your filthy mouth on the agitator and hit the button that says "HEAVY LOAD"!
It's really too bad they banned you from public schools, or you might be able to spell and compile a sentence that is readable, rather than the illiterate gibberish you dribble out as an excuse to communicate.
mike

AOL

#630613 Aug 29, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely correct Mike, it is entertainment and opinion. Everyone has an opinion to share, even you.
Hope you have a great holiday weekend.
JW
Thanks,

No harm, no foul.
mike

AOL

#630614 Aug 29, 2014
Senecus wrote:
Hey Mike, you can make this your theme song :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =szAeSIdwy3UXX
Hello Senecus

Can't do youtube!
Stephania

United States

#630615 Aug 29, 2014
SERAPHINA YOU'RE A NON CATHOLIC,YOU SHOULDN'T BEING HERE.PROBABLY YOU'RE A GREEK ORTHODOX.
Stephania

United States

#630616 Aug 29, 2014
SINCE WHEN ALL THESE PESTILENCE AND THIS NON PSEUDO CHRISTIANS BECOME SO NAIV....NO THEY'RE JUST THE PESTICIDES AND GAY IMMORALITY CORRUPTION INCLUDING AND SERAPHIMA TOGETHER,THAT GOES LIKE A BITCHI OF THE LIARS AND DAUGHTER OF THE SATAN.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630617 Aug 29, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So the man claiming the love of God with hundreds of false names used in a grey box is really
truthfully a womanhater who clings to the 666 number. Humm think I got you pegged false one.
Your colors have finally come out only to be found out.
Hey LW! Remember when someone called the authorities about there being a suffering mad dog frothing at the mouth at Skank's momma's dump, and the dogcatcher came and hauled skank away because he was chained up in the front yard and frothing at the mouth while shouting obscenities at his momma? They didn't give him back for weeks---and that was because they couldn't decide wethar he was a human or a dog---LOL!
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630618 Aug 29, 2014
Stephania wrote:
SERAPHINA YOU'RE A NON CATHOLIC,YOU SHOULDN'T BEING HERE.PROBABLY YOU'RE A GREEK ORTHODOX.
You are nothing but a stinking rotten sock of the skank and are a non-human pestilence upon the world. What she is is none of your stinking business pervert.
Cease and desist.......
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630619 Aug 29, 2014
Stephania wrote:
SINCE WHEN ALL THESE PESTILENCE AND THIS NON PSEUDO CHRISTIANS BECOME SO NAIV....NO THEY'RE JUST THE PESTICIDES AND GAY IMMORALITY CORRUPTION INCLUDING AND SERAPHIMA TOGETHER,THAT GOES LIKE A BITCHI OF THE LIARS AND DAUGHTER OF THE SATAN.
You are so smart you have 2 brains---one is lost, and the other one is out looking for it!
If you even had a half a brain you would be dangerous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 980,285
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Robert F 670,462
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min New Age Spiritual... 100,875
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Sky Writer 31 184,298
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr RiversideRedneck 445,661
News Obama Dozed - People Froze AKA Obama's Katrina (Feb '09) 4 hr Jaydon 2,068
AT&T is run by a bunch of crooks who should be ... (Dec '14) 5 hr ATT and Verizon S... 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web