Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Stephania

United States

#630464 Aug 28, 2014
Holy dr shrink thank you very much for all your information that you share here,I appreciate that because your comments are exactly 100%true.Also I believe in you because you are the only one here that explain and express the truth about everything,,,you are the miracle here the most honest christian believers that I ever seen in my life and very religious person.Also I dislike other's comments,,for the following reason,because they can't understand you,they can't manipulate you,and even them know it but they fail to the church and Christianity once and forever because they are only the devil hypocrisy word and you are the Jesus Christ Sword,God jesus Christ bless you and your family.
Chosen Holy Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630465 Aug 28, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Jesus Christ love and respect when people love and respect too.
in the name of AGAPE GOD'S LOVE
our obligation is to expose double moral lifes of those who claim publicaly to be true God's believers
Be careful Stefcia
live your life according to God's Moral Law
and then anyone who accuse you or low moral standard for sure will be Liar,and child of devil father of all Lies

you and God knows who you are Rom 8;16-17
but body exist on this earth, and body also have to be holy and clean to be witness of God's Love,His grace, and His Promise
fear God, and never worry what people say about your Godly standard

have nice beautiful evening,
I ask you
please?listen Gods Word,and don't follow slanders abominable wicked dirty devil children who never clean own lifes but spit on those who are Holy Predestined,Chosen Elected by God alone not by man and their aplause?
God bless you little Stefka

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#630466 Aug 28, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Jesus Christ love and respect when people love and respect too.
I smell a dirty sock..........
Stephania

United States

#630467 Aug 28, 2014
Seraphima you don't know anything about Christianity,by the way haw many boyfriend,s do you have?or you had?shame on you......Satan of perversion and lust of filthy pseudo christian,you will burn in hell,because of your immorality.
Chosen Holy Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630468 Aug 28, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Holy dr shrink thank you very much for all your information that you share here,I appreciate that because your comments are exactly 100%true.Also I believe in you because you are the only one here that explain and express the truth about everything,,,you are the miracle here the most honest christian believers that I ever seen in my life and very religious person.Also I dislike other's comments,,for the following reason,because they can't understand you,they can't manipulate you,and even them know it but they fail to the church and Christianity once and forever because they are only the devil hypocrisy word and you are the Jesus Christ Sword,God jesus Christ bless you and your family.
thank you my dear,
I know,nobody is able to manipulate me or tell the 100% truth about me,
none of them all this filth pretending God devotions and in the dark commit filth and dirt,
none of them is able to learn who I am
Because God appoint me to Be ghost for them ,to Slap in their immoral faces and brains,to expose godless filth,evolution atheism,hate of God,
He allow me to march between their ranks and slap their faces for their double standard behavior of their father devil
I am sure,not only you see this, there is more who agree with me,only their earthly fear doesn't allow them to stand caregous laud like you my dear,
because you can be only God's fear person,not man,human is not able to harm you anyway
God bless you my dear Stefka(nickle name for Stefania)
good night have sweet dreams in the arms of Almighty God
mike

AOL

#630469 Aug 28, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mike;
Hope you find in life what you are looking for.
Not sure what you mean,...( content?)

People in general will use what works,...including professing christians who pretend they depend on a GOD.

Read some bible stories, no one has continually depended on a GOD.

Location hidden

#630470 Aug 28, 2014
Chosen Holy Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you my dear,
I know,nobody is able to manipulate me or tell the 100% truth about me,
none of them all this filth pretending God devotions and in the dark commit filth and dirt,
none of them is able to learn who I am
Because God appoint me to Be ghost for them ,to Slap in their immoral faces and brains,to expose godless filth,evolution atheism,hate of God,
He allow me to march between their ranks and slap their faces for their double standard behavior of their father devil
I am sure,not only you see this, there is more who agree with me,only their earthly fear doesn't allow them to stand caregous laud like you my dear,
because you can be only God's fear person,not man,human is not able to harm you anyway
God bless you my dear Stefka(nickle name for Stefania)
good night have sweet dreams in the arms of Almighty God
Why do you always talk to yourself? Are you completely insane, or is this all a Le act?
You are PATHETIC.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#630471 Aug 28, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are speaking about yourself pervert. Try looking in the mirror pervert.
HUH?????

Location hidden

#630472 Aug 28, 2014
OPPSSS SORRY BT...THAT was for the pervert not you.....
mike

AOL

#630473 Aug 28, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the kind words Le-le,
Sounds like me, am a hopeless insomniac. Pain mostly, keeps me from getting restful sleep.
Seems like everything is worse at night. But have meds, try to be too conservative with them maybe.
Sure is nice to see some of the older posters coming in once in awile, doesn't it? Not saying that some of the newer ones are a nice addition. Kind of like some or most of the newer peeps who don't try to derail the thread.
Areyou on facebook too? To me it's kind of complicated, and all the ads are frustrating.
Hope to see you around more.
Peace and peppermints,
JW
This is an entertainment site,(free)

If a GOD were real things would be different the thread would have a purpose.
The thread has always been an entertainment site, a GOD is not involved.

Location hidden

#630474 Aug 28, 2014
Chosen Holy Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my dear sweet
what Holy Saint dr Shrink tell,they are not Lies,
I am the future Bride of Christ Table,and I need nobody around me and my bed with their females farts, cries,pretences, and wife earthly BS
and you spread slander and libel about my moral standard of dr Shrink who you never experience
You are Liar and child of father of all Lies it is your simple you LIE,SLANDER AND BLASPHEMY OF GOD'S GRACE?
at first you have to give living proof,
other way you mock,slander,insult and spread libel against those who you never saw, know their names,age, locations and their lifes
I don't know your standard and never mention such to anyone?
I know commit by poor female lill sexual fleshly dirt fornications with godless atheist BT42,
and I say laud to remind all of you,first cleans yourselves from all filth,uncleaness dirt, all kind of s....
after this tell others about your own holiness or to be child of God?
those who pretend such privilage,and are deep down covered in filthy moral lifes,those have to be exposed and receive harsh slap at their faces, for blasphemous claims and God's grace disregards?
so?
grow up women, and take out from your brain those earthly dreams,
You never fit my bed,my size,or my pure holy humble God's trained whole life character?
and read fully all posts,maybe you will come to mature understanding of my thoughts?
or maybe next time,
You can receive very harsh.bad laud rebuke for spreading earthly BS and same time claiming to be God' s Believer???
HUH????

Location hidden

#630475 Aug 28, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Seraphima you don't know anything about Christianity,by the way haw many boyfriend,s do you have?or you had?shame on you......Satan of perversion and lust of filthy pseudo christian,you will burn in hell,because of your immorality.
I know more than you do Dr. Skunk....and speaking of satan....your closer to him than God

Location hidden

#630476 Aug 28, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Not sure what you mean,...( content?)
People in general will use what works,...including professing christians who pretend they depend on a GOD.
Read some bible stories, no one has continually depended on a GOD.
How many names does he have?
mike

AOL

#630477 Aug 28, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call yourself "dirty white boy-" ?
... don't you derve better?
Silence can be the loudest 'sound' and as you said for " those people in your life
who deserve your silence" as well as any who fit the link given.
There is a time and a place for everything.
You enjoy qotes don't you.
... so did Jesus!
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." Matthew 7:6
http://www.searchquotes.com/sof/images/user/4...
~ Peace be with you ~
Has a GOD ever done something for you so all can see?

Quoting scriptures does what?

Can you pray now, and I see the results now?

Location hidden

#630478 Aug 28, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
OPPSSS SORRY BT...THAT was for the pervert not you.....
LOL! This new topix format had me messed up to.:)

Location hidden

#630479 Aug 28, 2014
Oppsss sorry Mike that was meant for Bt

Location hidden

#630480 Aug 28, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell a dirty sock..........
How many names does he have??

Location hidden

#630481 Aug 28, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! This new topix format had me messed up to.:)
I know I like the old way better..lol

Location hidden

#630482 Aug 28, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
How many names does he have?
Many more than you have fingers and toes sis.
mike

AOL

#630483 Aug 28, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Truly blessed are the feet of those who share the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I pray for every Christian, and every Christian leader, who shares your love and gift of life with others. I pray for protection and blessing upon those lives. I pray that you will give each of us the messages that you want us to speak and nudge us through your Holy Spirit to speak at the right times and the right places. Through your power, may the world know that you are God and through our ministries, may you be glorified, souls saved, and Christians united in strength and love. In the Savior's name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Hello Epi

If you prayed for world peace would your GOD respond?

!@#$#*)*_)&(&_(_)( &^%$#@$#)(*&^$#@!! &&^*&*(*&(*^ &&*^%@#
&^$#$$#$#@$&*^&^ &^%^%$%$%%$&^$$
**&*&^&*&* &*&**^&^&%^$%$ $#$^%&^^%$$#!!#%&^* &(*&&^&^%$$@!$ ^&^&
I pray amen( the end of my babble)

Just a little opposition so you can feel good about yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 853,354
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 11 min Doctor REALITY 5
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min Is Homosexuality ... 100,657
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 33 min razz58 2,621
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Black Marlowe 444,086
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 595,764
Can a White Pride Group not be labeled a racist... (Apr '07) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 6,101
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Seriously__ 5,786
More from around the web