lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630410 Aug 27, 2014
Saint dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy dr Shrink is Holy,Pure,Saint more tough from fanatics
fanatics are only farters regardless who they are young or old boys or girls
also prove us than Jesus is God,
I will prove that Jesus is and was not God only Son of God, first begotten Son of God who died only for His chosen Ones,not from all world scumbags, also maybe not for you too?
at first take Thesaurus english book ,and learn basic words of rethroics,human behavior, and worl what is Judgement,
also in arameic I talk tou you'
gelaufen kleine prosie po lace, po droguye poc alui mnie w du ps ko?
dri bun gyut fruie ahu aha ah ug urwa hei ou rita beha
6 A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth , and is confident

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#630411 Aug 27, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
If someone would please let me know if and when the skank expires, I might consider coming back on the thread as a regular. As it is I can't stand the odor for more than a few minutes.
I appreciate your cooperation......
Huh?
Can't little whispers let you know?

Yourself and LW are two of the most persistent posters trolling against this guy.
on wsjlm,
that I've ever witnessed..

You both seem to love the back and forth w shrink.
Have never understood why..

You don't even sound like BT42. Just my opinion., must be the NM boonies..
Enjoy .
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630412 Aug 27, 2014
Saint dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this country is more ready to throw you to jail or deport on the moon to build with american stupid criminals bases for all american christians raptured on the moon
yours is nothing "Up to you" you little worthless limited english scumbag and street drugs sniffer foaming like washmachine( detergent mix with white concrete)
poor idiot,
you should lick feet of your Holy Dr Shrink that he want to talk and fart to you?
not all deserve such awesome privilage you little bum dig daily food old dumpsters
15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630413 Aug 27, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Can't little whispers let you know?
Yourself and LW are two of the most persistent posters trolling against this guy.
on wsjlm,
that I've ever witnessed..
You both seem to love the back and forth w shrink.
Have never understood why..
You don't even sound like BT42. Just my opinion., must be the NM boonies..
Enjoy .
15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630414 Aug 27, 2014
Saint dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
anyway
whorever what you say
I still love you my darling,
find 1/4 space inside of your lonely heart,and listen my voice,voice of The Bible Morality hated by all those who transgress The Bible basic moral law,
just dear,never back up those who are Liars,and commit deadly sins described in Gal 5;17-21
that is what this atheist hater of God BT42 with stole scooter did to our beloved poor believer lill
encourage her,before nacked she goes to sleep with him, at first she have to open Bible read those passages to this filthy atheistic immoral scumbag,
and she have to encourage him to marry with her,before any sexual journey between her female legs and breasts,
such filth before marriage is forbidden by God's law,
also is forbidden to have association with unbeliever-antichrist denying God and our Lord
he abuse her naive innocent poor brain
, use her for his own benefits, only to the time when last penny from her poor dead husband life insurance will be gone?
I am very worry about this believer poor lill whispers,who never apply the Bible to yourselves only spew the Bible verses to the strangers whom she never meet or saw their Holy,pure,precious Holy,Saints life belonging only to a heaven and God Agape Love
I love your little sugar?or lollypoop
9 Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour. 10
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630415 Aug 27, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hey U2! >>> B/Happy <<< LuvU2! Nowhowzdidahno! lol
... a few more critters 4 ya !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xB5ceAruYrIXX
We thank you PW Loveya gal God bless
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630416 Aug 27, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LW.....Think that will help?....^^^
Great to see you....Do you have the wood ready for your upcoming cold weather? Any new critters added to your collection?....Ours are doing good...The little one we took in is a real handfull..
Be Blessed.....
Hi Epi;
Yes wood supply is gone well towards this coming winter time. Baby llama born in May.
real cutie too black and white markings.A few new baby racoons hanging around here too.
Neighbor woman stoops her foot at them when they get on her porch. LOL
Cricket taken up chasing flies this past summer. LOL The bears make there way around
this area too but no longer come into the place due to high fense that went up in January.
God bless
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630417 Aug 28, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Hello,
Thanks
I'll take a good women over a GOD any day if it's possible for her to exist.
There is no GOD,...."mankind" is GOD/devil,...that is fact,...man I know,..GOD I don't.
Hi Mike;
Hope you find in life what you are looking for.

“Pure Love,”

Since: Dec 06

Brisbane, AU

#630418 Aug 28, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
Thanks for the hello.
:)
I log on when in mid travel or late night when house is quiet.
So nice seeing you!
Sending my best to you!
You have always been very kind, to everyone.
Thank you for the kind words Le-le,

Sounds like me, am a hopeless insomniac. Pain mostly, keeps me from getting restful sleep.
Seems like everything is worse at night. But have meds, try to be too conservative with them maybe.

Sure is nice to see some of the older posters coming in once in awile, doesn't it? Not saying that some of the newer ones are a nice addition. Kind of like some or most of the newer peeps who don't try to derail the thread.

Areyou on facebook too? To me it's kind of complicated, and all the ads are frustrating.

Hope to see you around more.

Peace and peppermints,

JW

“Pure Love,”

Since: Dec 06

Brisbane, AU

#630419 Aug 28, 2014
*are not a nice addition*

Since: Aug 14

Auckland, New Zealand

#630420 Aug 28, 2014
Joshuas Polaris 2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray you keep posting your wonderful stand for Jesus. He is truly here for all who seek Him.
Lovingly in His Name - Jesus - Granny
Jesus was gay
Stephania

Fort Worth, TX

#630421 Aug 28, 2014
Holy dr shrink,you're a dangerous person for entire Christian community,please stop messing around with inappropriate rude messages;leave everyone free,,,expressing their own experience with the holy spirit and bible,,,if you are a faithful person than you should know that only he can and will judge us,not a person or anyone can't do that it's extremely dangerous blasphemy sinn judgment,,,,against each other,,,God Jesus Christ has the power and the authority from this life till on the afterlife on the spiritual world to judge us,,,,not you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#630423 Aug 28, 2014
Morning

“Things which matter most
must never be at the mercy
of things which matter least.”

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#630424 Aug 28, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Truly blessed are the feet of those who share the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I pray for every Christian, and every Christian leader, who shares your love and gift of life with others. I pray for protection and blessing upon those lives. I pray that you will give each of us the messages that you want us to speak and nudge us through your Holy Spirit to speak at the right times and the right places. Through your power, may the world know that you are God and through our ministries, may you be glorified, souls saved, and Christians united in strength and love. In the Savior's name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#630425 Aug 28, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
9 Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour. 10
don't reply to this moron...he is just trying to stir you up. It is better to have pity for him than to expect him to change which wont happen. lol....did I tell you about Landyn trying to skpe me..lol Well, they are in Baltimore trying for number 2....and landyn had my daughters tablet holding it in the air and yelling " nana are you there? Why aren't you talking to me" He had tried to skpe me without my daughters help and he deleted the program..lol..What a joy he is!!!! Oh, and my daughter had to change the password to her tablet because Landyn over heard her telling her husband the pass word and he got her tablet to skpe me lol,,,Hope your well . Call me when you have time...I have been super busy myself God Bless You...Love Ya
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630426 Aug 28, 2014
Stephania wrote:
Holy dr shrink,you're a dangerous person for entire Christian community,please stop messing around with inappropriate rude messages;leave everyone free,,,expressing their own experience with the holy spirit and bible,,,if you are a faithful person than you should know that only he can and will judge us,not a person or anyone can't do that it's extremely dangerous blasphemy sinn judgment,,,,against each other,,,God Jesus Christ has the power and the authority from this life till on the afterlife on the spiritual world to judge us,,,,not you.
all of you are dangerous for yourselves,own brains,own sexual parts,a.......and soul damnations.
stop babling about word Judge, only look and learn english meaning what this word means?(stupid IQ uneducated american kid)
Jesus was and is not God,
You god jesus is devil alone described in THE BIBLE 2 Cor 11;13-15

From now you little stupid,instead babling BS,start quote the Bible and first apply to yourselves
your imaginary made by you doesn't exist,not got any power or authority you little dumb boo boo

entire christianity now is a bunch of devil children with their satan spirit on the to,2 tHESS 2;2-12.
soo hot hell consume you straight from your pastor sermons?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630427 Aug 28, 2014
Lord stuart XXX wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was gay
who told you this?you miserable dumb a........?
clean your a...under shower,put cork from wine inside of your colon and start fart from your abominable blasphemous holes on your worthless filthy immoral ugly head?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630428 Aug 28, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Also, that the soul be without knowledge, it is not good; and he that hasteth with his feet sinneth
before jump on the d....of your lover,
AT FIRST
OPEN THE BIBLE READ GAL 5;17,19.20,21
read and apply those passages to two of you;nacked guy without of marriage and you abominable fornicator

I hate hipocroties forget own abominations on daily base, and write to other strangers Lies and wicked hipocrizy

next time stop to pretend true believer you poor immoral idiot,Because I do have moral right to SLAP YOUR IMMORAL FACE
immorals stick with same s......like you,they are back up only for short period time

look at all day long where your feet hasteth around bed of wet sexual sperm of your filthy atheistic boyfriends,
you got one, and start think and ask God for forgiveness,
in mean time,don't pretend to be holy and believer,because I do have God's permit to tell the truth laud and spit at your face for immorality and brake Gods Morality.
because you and your stinking life doesn't fit the Bible High Moral Standards,

My life does fit for sure 100% and never be touch with dirty filthy women sprinkle by sperm on not husband

JUST SHOW EVERYONE WHO YOU ARE FOR REAL TOGETHER WITH THIS WICKED BLASPHEMOUS ATHEIST NEO NAZI WHO LOST HIS SKULL
sesh and huge shame to Lie around to all so called your friends same like you?

my dear sweet pumpkin Seraphima knows this perfectly,who you are alte Votze
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630429 Aug 28, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
don't reply to this moron...he is just trying to stir you up. It is better to have pity for him than to expect him to change which wont happen. lol....did I tell you about Landyn trying to skpe me..lol Well, they are in Baltimore trying for number 2....and landyn had my daughters tablet holding it in the air and yelling " nana are you there? Why aren't you talking to me" He had tried to skpe me without my daughters help and he deleted the program..lol..What a joy he is!!!! Oh, and my daughter had to change the password to her tablet because Landyn over heard her telling her husband the pass word and he got her tablet to skpe me lol,,,Hope your well . Call me when you have time...I have been super busy myself God Bless You...Love Ya
anyway
I do love you my darling
pity only can have those people who are obey God'' moral law,
not scumbags pretending to be believers,quote the Bible and their private Lies are lifes of immoral skunks
she got not permit to use The Bible against other strangers,
but never apply to herselves and her f......wicked atheist boyfriend nacked in her bed and wait to commit sinful sexual desires with women who CLAIM TO BE BIBLE BELIEVER
such Lies,hipocrizy and wickedness can not be hide out of public
SHE HAVE TO STOP TO PRETEND TO BE CHILD OF GOD,
OR MARRIED WITH THIS ATHEISTIC NEO NAZI SKUNK?

BE SUPER BUSY IN YOUR HOUSE PAINTS AND CHASING BACKYARD COCKROACHES,INSTEAD START DOING SAME THINGS LIKE WICKED LILL WHISPERS WITH HER MONKEY MALE ATHEIST BT42 with stolen scooter from city slums,bold fat ugly head, with pilot airplane cup from leather made in 1914 during 1 WW for american flying clowns?

I love you my dear pumpkin
today all night I be seating inside of your heart,because your old dead man run away few days ago?
smile of angel to you babe
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630430 Aug 28, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>
don't reply to this moron...he is just trying to stir you up. It is better to have pity for him than to expect him to change which wont happen. lol....did I tell you about Landyn trying to skpe me..lol Well, they are in Baltimore ..Love Ya
your relatives and your future beloved husband gift from God in Baltimore wait for you,
my dear sweet sugar from Havaiian Plants?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Freedom of the Press 51,805
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 min ChristineM 445,975
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Holy Pipek 693,198
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 9 min Holy Pipek 34
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 12 min Holy Pipek 14
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 14 min Holy Pipek 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Robert F 991,946
More from around the web