Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#630341 Aug 26, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Friend.....
How did your youtube link expand into your post....I picked a song out and it posted like it used to...
Be Blessed...Love to you
Now how did I know you would say
'I agree'!
I have no idea how the full tube got in
... I thought Topix had a new format as they just appeared!
… I see your didn't.
I really loved your song thank you! A GREAT one!
~ SHALOM ~ with every meaning of The Word to you also >>>EPI <<<

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#630343 Aug 26, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I never wonder too far from my beloved mountains nor the call of the wild critters. So you call when it pleases you. Just be sure it answers to jumpin grasshoppers.LOL remember. Was a good time to remember between us. luVu2 GB
Will do lil sister. If those there jummpin' grasshoppers don't answer that phone, I'm hangin' up ma boots! GREAT memories of a happy moment together. Just glad you are still with us. GodBless&LuVU2.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#630344 Aug 26, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, dear friend.
Will keep in touch.
S
So let it be JW.
… we have you to thank for this thread Sister Friend.
Always in the Spirit of Love and Peace be yours.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630345 Aug 26, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
I don't insult my dear lill
she is also loved by me,
only BT 42 Neo Nazi stolen her from me,and now I am lonely cry little babe fall in love to you my darling little sweet pumpkin or late summer melon grow in my garden
I got vision today that your dead old pal run away from your heart, and shried laud like M.L.King Junior at 1962
"I am free free free at last"
so your heart is empty and have place to jump by me into your heart,just inject my passion between your two sweet small mountains and reside forever-as predestined handsome dr Shrink for you my darling
what act I should clean,
if my act always goes toward you my dear little Maueschen?Schaetzchen?
I cried 3 weeks when poor lill dissapear with her husband life insurance with this predator BT 42 ugly nunzio with stolen scooter from poor slums,and 1 WW leather pilot cap on his bold ugly hugr head
My dear huge tears fall from my blue arian eyes,tears like Tornado lately fallen in California and wiped up almost all rich inhabitants homes made from China Cartoons-called sheetrock and 2x4 made of old paper
Just take napkin and wipe my tears from my blue eyes and sniff fragrance of compassion,love,devotion of dr Shrink who is 100% true believer following steps of Christ?
You best listen this time.

21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings. 22 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins. 23 He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray .
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630346 Aug 26, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
believe in your own made jesus,
is less worth if you would believe that your dog is your god,and you would feed him,cure him,but your god dog at and urinate your shoes of carpet,or take s..under your chair,
of course he took human body from Mery earthly essence,but inside of this Body was 1st beggoten Son of God Word who beacame flesh and dwell among humans majority idiots like you who kill Him
1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: 2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: 4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630347 Aug 26, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
salavation is not work of man
but work of God,
you accept Jesus and you got Jesus because you accept Him???yea??
did you ask yourselves if Jesus want to accept you, your dirty filthy rug life and demented deadly stinking sins seating inside of you like maggots penetrating your parts between 2 legs,brain,and dead heart full of only cholesterol from eating old swine meat
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. 8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. 9 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630348 Aug 26, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mr goof
if I would be you?
I would take long wood stick insert into the wall and hag up few blow air bubbles from your brain into those condoms and hang up on this stick
it would be imitation of your wisdom having shape of d.....wear with condom
7 He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot. 8 Reprove not a scorner , lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630349 Aug 26, 2014
Most Smart dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if I were you mother f....dumb a..le
I would with speed jump down from the NY York Scrape and attempt to fly,or be only bloody stain on the concrete walkway
your fantazy world made you jesus with two horns on your stupid head and tail look like long horse d...
put pink color condom on your head and you will look like Pink Panthera entertaining lonely mentaly sick american women around your own shed house(mortgage built from china cartoons)
you are more poor and miserable bimbus,from your own description of yourselves,
go out and feed crickets you half d..head monkey researche and self made jesus, idiot teacher of others?
he heeeeeeee
you can only sniff my farts,that is now what is the best for you
; 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh ; 27 When your fear cometh as desolation , and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630350 Aug 26, 2014
Prince Helmut von Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
shut your ugly skunk face,
you never impress me at all
and never think about you if I would masturbate my beautiful long part full of blood
those who claim to be believers and are friends of this world ?
are worse than this world or cockroaches
hell with you mutant monky species look like humans
I only love Seraphima and you are badly sick and jelous,you little huge fat melon
you are even not worthy to approach iron gate of my castle?
1 My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding: 2 That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge. 3 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: 4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#630351 Aug 26, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
; 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh ; 27 When your fear cometh as desolation , and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
That is a troll, dear.

Don't give it credit by responding to it.

lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630352 Aug 26, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
shalom can only send our Lord to His children, not you
SAR SHALOM,Prince of Peace is Jesus Christ, not you
Is;9;5
if you send in english word 'LOVE" Why you send in hebrew"Shalom?"
you are fool of confussion ,from people or other religions sayings to the basic without of understand the Bible
10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul; 11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee: 12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things; 13 Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630353 Aug 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a troll, dear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6bMLrA_0O5IXX
((((River Tam))))
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#630354 Aug 26, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do lil sister. If those there jummpin' grasshoppers don't answer that phone, I'm hangin' up ma boots! GREAT memories of a happy moment together. Just glad you are still with us. GodBless&LuVU2.
((((PW)))) God Bless LuVU2
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630355 Aug 26, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey PW!
Just want to say hello...... Love ya!
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630356 Aug 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a troll, dear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6bMLrA_0O5IXX
Hey RT ... goood ta see ya sis!
Nuff said...
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630357 Aug 26, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
I don't insult my dear lill
she is also loved by me,
only BT 42 Neo Nazi stolen her from me,and now I am lonely cry little babe fall in love to you my darling little sweet pumpkin or late summer melon grow in my garden
I got vision today that your dead old pal run away from your heart, and shried laud like M.L.King Junior at 1962
"I am free free free at last"
so your heart is empty and have place to jump by me into your heart,just inject my passion between your two sweet small mountains and reside forever-as predestined handsome dr Shrink for you my darling
what act I should clean,
if my act always goes toward you my dear little Maueschen?Schaetzchen?
I cried 3 weeks when poor lill dissapear with her husband life insurance with this predator BT 42 ugly nunzio with stolen scooter from poor slums,and 1 WW leather pilot cap on his bold ugly hugr head
My dear huge tears fall from my blue arian eyes,tears like Tornado lately fallen in California and wiped up almost all rich inhabitants homes made from China Cartoons-called sheetrock and 2x4 made of old paper
Just take napkin and wipe my tears from my blue eyes and sniff fragrance of compassion,love,devotion of dr Shrink who is 100% true believer following steps of Christ?
What the hell are ya doin mess'n with my woman you perverted POS?
Grow up and act like a man for a change you pervert.
You don't have the balls of a ant... and the brains of a pissant ta boot ya ingrate. You oughta get a life, and quit act'n like a crybaby whino like ya really are ya perverted piece of garbage.
Go back ta yer garbage dump full of toxic waste where ya belong ya serbian reject.
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630358 Aug 26, 2014
Oh...BTW...you don't even have a brain. If you even had a half a brain you'd be dangerous you pervert.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#630359 Aug 26, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RT ... goood ta see ya sis!
Nuff said...
Hey Cap'n

You just did what I said not to do.

I'm OK with that. I know this guy who knows this guy who's cousin knows this guy who knows a guy that can shut this place down whenever I says so.

:-)
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630360 Aug 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap'n
You just did what I said not to do.
I'm OK with that. I know this guy who knows this guy who's cousin knows this guy who knows a guy that can shut this place down whenever I says so.
:-)
LOL! OK sis! Sorry I couldn't control my azz... my nature I reckon...
Black Thunder 42

Santa Fe, NM

#630361 Aug 26, 2014
If someone would please let me know if and when the skank expires, I might consider coming back on the thread as a regular. As it is I can't stand the odor for more than a few minutes.
I appreciate your cooperation......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Lbj 106,078
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Joe Fortuna 56,149
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Hangman 971,867
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 17 min UnderstandPeople 16
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 28 min Noname 509
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 59 min UnderstandPeople 210
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,346
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 650,545
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Rider on the Storm 182,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web