“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#630157 Aug 20, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank you for having a purpose for my life and for telling me what Your expectations are through the Bible. I know You must be disappointed with me many times, when I fail to meet Your expectations of me. I can identify with that from a human standpoint. When I expect a family member to be responsible and to do something that they do not do, or when they make wrong choices in life, I am very disappointed. Sometimes I feel frustrated or angry and other times heartbroken. Help me to be kind-hearted and long-suffering with them, like You are with me. Guide me to handle those disappointments with integrity; to remain quiet when I should and to speak up when I should. Please give me the thoughts, words, and actions You want me to have. And God, please forgive me for disappointing You. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630158 Aug 20, 2014
Encouraging Words.....

Yes, Adam's one sin brings condemnation for everyone, but Christ's one act of righteousness brings a right relationship with God and new life for everyone.

Romans 5:18

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630159 Aug 20, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Shrink, I challenge you to the ice bucket challenge!!!!!!
You now have no recourse but to dump a bucket of ice water over your head..........
Should you refuse to accept this mission you will not be allowed to enter heaben..........
LOL....

I saw one where the guy behind her meant to tip the big tub over on her head but it slipped out of his hands and the whole thing fell on her...ouch

How are ya doin Lar?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630160 Aug 20, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
But... do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus?
Hey Drew....

First day of school....Have a great one
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#630161 Aug 20, 2014
Hi....Eh piff fany.....See the 'king' has come home, huh?? lol

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#630162 Wednesday Aug 20
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hi....Eh piff fany.....See the 'king' has come home, huh?? lol
Jesus is here?

;)

"...because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator..."(Romans 1:25)

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#630163 Wednesday Aug 20
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Drew, good to "see" ya !
See the pace as picked up a wee bit here since last visit, check back later....
You have a good evening :)
You too, Jack.

Take care.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#630164 Wednesday Aug 20
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Drew....
First day of school....Have a great one
Hi, Epi, and volleyball season begins Monday.

Thanks for the shout!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#630165 Wednesday Aug 20
Most Smart dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you like gyros fashered with your holy dr Shrink farts,
we operate today scumbag like you, we open his brain,instead brain it was liquid mix with old german stinking cabbage,we had to run away from the room to avoid to be poisoned,
it look like all fake believers like you ,brain stinks,full pants of farts,and sniff dr Shrink farts before injecting into your brain 2 oz or rats urines?
144 farting JW's in kingdom hall eating gyros?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#630166 Wednesday Aug 20
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

If you don't like what Jesus taught - then don't believe Jesus.

It is that simple.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> ??Are you God?
No. I'm human - just like you. Do you always think other people are "God", or is this just your sarcasm, because you are frustrated at something I said?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>A person have the right to believe in Jesus and reject the bible. Or believe in Jesus including all the gnostics Gospels. Or believe in Jesus based on the canonized scriptures and reject the gnostics.
Why would anyone want to split up Jesus into different parts?

Is this a common occurrence within Christianity - to split a person in two/three/four different people. I notice it isn't done with Mary, Mark, Luke, John, "Paul", etc.....only Jesus.

Why would you?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you believe in Jesus how you want to, and leave others to believe in Jesus how they want to.
Because I am trying to figure out how an individual can be so compartmentalized. I figured that if I go to the source of this - Christianity's followers, I would get an honest answer.

Instead - still after all of these years on Topix - I still get the same runaround as you have posted......why don't you believe in a complete Jesus?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did Jesus appoint you to figure out who believe in Jesus the right way? No He did not.
Never said he did....so stop implying I have.

This is your arrogance trying to sway the conversation. Please put your emotions aside and try to discuss this rationally and with reason and logic.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>A person has the right to Reject >you< and how >you< worship Jesus. You not the dictator of the internet and you not God.

WOW!! I really must've said something that hit to the core of your essence. Good....maybe you will start being honest with others.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Go sit your arse down somewhere and leave people to worship people how they want to writer.
I think I'll stand, thank you.

BTW - "leave people to worship people how they want to" - Jesus is good people.....a complete Jesus is even better.

Why don't you believe Jesus?
Helmut Prince von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#630167 Wednesday Aug 20
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....
I saw one where the guy behind her meant to tip the big tub over on her head but it slipped out of his hands and the whole thing fell on her...ouch
How are ya doin Lar?
and you as nousy bystander cought some fluids from this big tub,and not only on her fell the whole thing,but 2/3 tub s... fall on your head too
stick wax candle into your a....and give light for catolics and christians who walk around in the complete darkness

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#630169 Wednesday Aug 20
oy!lol!lol!

[QUOTE who="New Age Spiritual Leader"]New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
It is that simple.
<quoted text>
No. I'm human - just like you. Do you always think other people are "God", or is this just your sarcasm, because you are frustrated at something I said?
<quoted text>
Why would anyone want to split up Jesus into different parts?
Is this a common occurrence within Christianity - to split a person in two/three/four different people. I notice it isn't done with Mary, Mark, Luke, John, "Paul", etc.....only Jesus.
Why would you?
<quoted text>
Because I am trying to figure out how an individual can be so compartmentalized. I figured that if I go to the source of this - Christianity's followers, I would get an honest answer.
Instead - still after all of these years on Topix - I still get the same runaround as you have posted......why don't you believe in a complete Jesus?
<quoted text>
Never said he did....so stop implying I have.
This is your arrogance trying to sway the conversation. Please put your emotions aside and try to discuss this rationally and with reason and logic.
<quoted text>
WOW!! I really must've said something that hit to the core of your essence. Good....maybe you will start being honest with others.
<quoted text>
I think I'll stand, thank you.
BTW - "leave people to worship people how they want to" - Jesus is good people.....a complete Jesus is even better.
Why don't you believe Jesus?

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
It is that simple.
That the only reason I respond to your writing. Because it's either someone is incredibly delusional or naive enough to think they can tell anyone what to believe about Jesus. I leaning toward you being naive. That why I ask you if you is God or the dictator of the internet.

You say no. Then what I say is worth repeating...go sit your arse down somewhere and stop tell people how to believe Jesus.

Or maybe you naive to think you can tell someone what to believe about Jesus and they going to listen to you. Because if you not think you God, and you not appointed by Jesus to find out what people decide to believe about Jesus and you not a internet dictator...then you must be foolish or insane or maybe just paranoid about what people believe about Jesus and maybe angry that others >reject< >you< and what >you< believe about Jesus writer.

You will continue to be rejected. <grin>

As to the rest of your writings....I not really care.

What you trying to figure out is neither my concern or problem.

I reject the gnostics. I reject you. I reject your beliefs about Jesus.

And I don't have to explain to you why. That not frustration...that shows how irrelevant and insignificant you are to what I believe about Jesus.

You need to ask yourself all these yrs on topix...why are you so obsessed with Christians that reject the gnostics..and reject >you<. Maybe it's because you're insecure about being a Reject. Advise---believe about Jesus what you want, and leave others to believe what they want. And stop beating a dead horse.
Helmut Prince von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#630170 Wednesday Aug 20
trifecta1 wrote:
oy!lol!lol! <quoted text> That the only reason I respond to your writing. Because it's either someone is incredibly delusional or naive enough to think they can tell anyone what to believe about Jesus. I leaning toward you being naive. That why I ask you if you is God or the dictator of the internet.
You say no. Then what I say is worth repeating...go sit your arse down somewhere and stop tell people how to believe Jesus.
Or maybe you naive to think you can tell someone what to believe about Jesus and they going to listen to you. Because if you not think you God, and you not appointed by Jesus to find out what people decide to believe about Jesus and you not a internet dictator...then you must be foolish or insane or maybe just paranoid about what people believe about Jesus and maybe angry that others >reject< >you< and what >you< believe about Jesus writer.
You will continue to be rejected. <grin>
As to the rest of your writings....I not really care.
What you trying to figure out is neither my concern or problem.
I reject the gnostics. I reject you. I reject your beliefs about Jesus.
And I don't have to explain to you why. That not frustration...that shows how irrelevant and insignificant you are to what I believe about Jesus.
You need to ask yourself all these yrs on topix...why are you so obsessed with Christians that reject the gnostics..and reject >you<. Maybe it's because you're insecure about being a Reject. Advise---believe about Jesus what you want, and leave others to believe what they want. And stop beating a dead horse.
trifecta
wondeful rebuke and post to him this day dream halucinations POS
I wonder only such cyber idiots have not their own descency, own respect,
and stick their skunks noses into beliefs of others,

their every post written is worth only to fart at those posts,or urinate on their abominable fallen brain,
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#630171 Wednesday Aug 20
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is here?
;)
"...because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator..."(Romans 1:25)
I'm talking about LeBron James going back to Cleveland...Cornball.
Helmut Prince von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#630172 Wednesday Aug 20
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not talking you dumb Dork
you write about crazy Le Bron and your day dreams called Halucinations,
stop drink to much booz and and dry chicken legs from Mc Donalds

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630173 Thursday Aug 21
Morning....Going to be a HOT one

“Yelling at living things
does tend to kill the spirit in them.
Sticks and stones may break our bones,
but words will break our hearts.”

Robert Fulghum

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630174 Thursday Aug 21
Today's Prayer

Oh Dear Lord, Thank you for your promises! Thank you for opening your arms and welcoming me to come to you, to find rest in you, to find freedom in you, to have abundant life in you. I cry out to you now for those who are heavy on my heart, for those who are going through the fire and those who are going through the valleys; for those who face difficulties and those who have come through trials and are triumphant because of you. I pray for your grace and mercy, your peace and love, your hand upon their lives. I pray for miracles and ministries. I pray that all who are weary will cry out to you and trust you. And I thank you so much for all that you have done and all that you will do. May your works and miracles in our lives be witness to the world that you are God. May you be glorified and souls be saved. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630175 Thursday Aug 21
Encouraging Words....

God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.

James 1:12

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630176 Thursday Aug 21
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...Hometown is proud....

:-)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#630177 Thursday Aug 21
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW that ,Bo'(that's short for 'Bodacious', folks). Hence the scripture verse in that comment, I think you "get it" -'see' ya out there,Bo':)

Again:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 542,874
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Catcher1 739,792
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Tealiban Fascists 173,746
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Dave Nelson 227,690
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 32 min Roger 874
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 55 min KiMare 95,524
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 1 hr raj 37
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••