Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#630312 Aug 25, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Light dr shrink, God's Word is very viable in any language.
To tell me to “read and follow only the Bible,God's Word “ is a joke when I fed it through the milk of my mother and heard and saw it only from my Father
I seek no other path. One was already allotted me from birth. That is enough to know when the mysteries of God are revealed.
… the rest is for Him in His Time.
It is only those who have divided this book, creating their own divisions and beliefs, taking the books in history and putting them between the cover of one – while they decide which only should stay in or out – I am against.
They call themselves the Mother Church I believe? The scarlet woman of the Roman Empire who banned contraception to enlarge her congregations while raping their children, Ja? Is any one without sin who can throw the first stone who call themselves the servants of God and are not!
Why must the faithfully trusting children of time suffer because of her sins against humanity and the God they claim to represent be on their children's heads also?
… these who outnumber the Popes and Priests of the Christian Church are as trusting as a little child
… who are NOT the fattened royalty behind locked doors within their own kingdom, yet dare to walk amongst their flock in sheep's clothing, but are the victims of deceit.
God's Word is not restricted and is an open book to anyone with ears to hear what the Spirit has to say where Religion does not count, and any manuscript unearthed since or still to come will confirm that. It was written in stone before Moses scribe took up the quill. But we sing his songs!
...that is enough.
I know enough of those who count themselves as saints and are not.
… have mercy on the children who “believe as a little child “ without restriction on God!
His Peace be with you also if you can receive.
Amen, dear friend.

Will keep in touch.

S

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#630313 Aug 25, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mr goof
if I would be you?
I would take long wood stick insert into the wall and hag up few blow air bubbles from your brain into those condoms and hang up on this stick
it would be imitation of your wisdom having shape of d.....wear with condom
...and if I were you....I'd kill myself outright.

I'd hate to live in the vile fantasy world you do....."condoms", "farts", etc.....you sure have a weird fetish. Please try to keep them personal.....as no one wants to here what you do in your alone time.

Albuquerque, NM

#630314 Aug 25, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi again Mike,
I can't answer that question right now, but i will research it. I read the stories, psalms, proverbs, and study when I can. They were written by people i believe were sharing their own experiences. After all, the bible was written by men , were they inspired? I don't know. All I can do is go by my own experiences and live by the teachings that were of Jesus.
I'm no scholar, i only know what I've been shown. Kinda like a person who had never known of a bible and believed anyhow. I was very young when these things of mine began, but it did lead me to look for answers in the bible. I do know without a doubt that there are forces that would destroy one if they could. I won't allow it, I do believe that by giving me free will, God opened a door for me to look further for answers. And yes, I believe in God and I do believe He sent Jesus with a message for everyone.
Lol, what I've written sounds confusing maybe, but in my mind the message is clear.
I can't answer all your questions, just tell you to listen and hear if you open your mind to it.
Have a great day,
JW
OH NO!

You have the "Christmas Squirrel" as your picture.....uh-oh!!

You do realize that this seemingly "nice" critter - will eat your eyes out in a "blood orgy"?

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/154748/blood-or...

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#630315 Aug 25, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
OH NO!
You have the "Christmas Squirrel" as your picture.....uh-oh!!
You do realize that this seemingly "nice" critter - will eat your eyes out in a "blood orgy"?
http://southpark.cc.com/clips/154748/blood-or...
Really?

I am a lover of those little critters, raised one of my own whose family deserted him before his eyes were open. Raised him at first with soy milk baby formula and kept adding like rice cereal with apples in his eyedropper, graduated to soft fresh corn onthe cob and and found other foods that he liked as he grew. Had to feed him every 3 or 4 hours in the beginning, took him to work with me.

What a story I could tell, especially mornings when he'd get out of his box and wake me up for breakfast. He'd pat my cheeks until I woke up.

Had him for 3 years, then he fell in love. There's a lot more but looks like I'll have to find a better pic now. My little Knicks would never eat my eyes out,lol.

Thanx for the laugh, New Age, got me thinking.

Hope your day has been a good one,

Peace and posies,

JW

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#630316 Aug 25, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there lady,
Yup, got my computer all brand new again so I can stop in and see who's around. Good to see you. My message to Le-le is an explanation of why I go missing, well, one of the reasons.
See if I can find my facebook , haven't checked that either.
xo
S
(c:

XO
Will be looking for you <3

Albuquerque, NM

#630317 Aug 25, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
I am a lover of those little critters, raised one of my own whose family deserted him before his eyes were open. Raised him at first with soy milk baby formula and kept adding like rice cereal with apples in his eyedropper, graduated to soft fresh corn onthe cob and and found other foods that he liked as he grew. Had to feed him every 3 or 4 hours in the beginning, took him to work with me.
What a story I could tell, especially mornings when he'd get out of his box and wake me up for breakfast. He'd pat my cheeks until I woke up.
Had him for 3 years, then he fell in love. There's a lot more but looks like I'll have to find a better pic now. My little Knicks would never eat my eyes out,lol.
Thanx for the laugh, New Age, got me thinking.
Hope your day has been a good one,
Peace and posies,
JW
I'm glad I could give you a chuckle!!

:o)

I like squirrels too,,,,ever since my Grandmother - when she lived in "Ohi-yah" - used to let them crawl all over her when she was feeding them and just sitting in her back yard.

Peace and light to you and yours.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#630318 Aug 25, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
in your opinion, was Jesus Christ born of a virgin, was He raised from the dead 3 days after crucifixian and did He ascend into heaven in bodily form?
you and i do not worship the same 'Christ' or God and neither do we believe the same Bible!
As I have told you many times, I do not believe in your pagan demigod 'Christ". I do not believe in ANY of the pagan myths of virgin births, resurrections and bodily ascent into a cloudy abode of the Gods. It is all the same pagan myths told about a thousand denigods for a thousand years.

I believe in Jesus of Galilee who fulfilled the Atonement for all mankind as prophesied in Leviticus 16 as soon as Caiaphas handed him over to Pilate. Jesus quite likely was a Samaritan (AKA Galilean) converted to Judaism by his cousin John, married to Mary Magdalene, survived the crucifixion and died about a month later from complications as a result of infected wounds.

Feel free to believe your pagan Catholic mythology.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#630319 Aug 25, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
correction:
the main difference between a (true) Christian and you is; we believe and receive the Spirit of Christ while you have believed and received the spirit of antichrist
I am not a Christian. I don't believe in your pagan Roman mythology.
Yes, I am anti-Christ because I believe in Jesus not your pagan demigod Christ.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#630320 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes - a choice - which means there is no "God" involved. You get to choose what to believe.
IMO - I've shown many times on this forum alone that what you believe is lacking completeness. So you have chose to believe in a partial faith offered by other men, who in fact, never met "God", and had only determined by their OWN CHOICE - what is truly "inspired by God"....instead of "God" directing them.
Stop being such a liar and saying that this isn't true, because it is....whether you want to beleive it or not.
You continuing to play the RUSE only shows how misguided you really are.
I disagree with >your< >opinion<

Again...the only thing you have shown to me, is that you're a fraud and a reject.

If you not want to believe God is involved with my belief, what that got to do with me writer?

>I< believe that God Yeshua Messiah from the Canon bible has everything to do with my beliefs.

And the only thing that matter...is what >I< believe. Your belief and your opinions about "God" is your business. I reject you, your God, your philosophy, your beliefs and your opinions.

All you're to me is a reject. Nothing else.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#630321 Aug 26, 2014
M*O*R*N*I*N*G

“I can do things you cannot,
you can do things I cannot;
together we can do great things.”

~ Mother Teresa

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630322 Aug 26, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank YOU that for every hurt, every fear, every worry, every need, there is a remedy--through the power of the Resurrection, the presence of the Holy Spirit, and the care of the Almighty, everything is going to be all right. As long as you are in control of my life, everything is going to be all right. I cling to the Savior's invitation to "come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light" (Matthew 11:28-30). I praise you Father, for loving me so much that you sent your only begotten son, full of grace and truth, to take my sins upon him that I might be made righteous in your sight. Thank you for the tremendous sacrifice, for your love and mercy, for life eternal, for being all that really matters--for being my Remedy. I love you. In the name of Jesus, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630323 Aug 26, 2014
Encouraging Words....

And you must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering.

Jude 1:22

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630324 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm glad I could give you a chuckle!!
I like squirrels too,,,,ever since my Grandmother - when she lived in "Ohi-yah" - used to let them crawl all over her when she was feeding them and just sitting in her back yard.
Peace and light to you and yours.
I'm from "Ohi-yah".....We had some BIG squirrels....And some where quite tame. When my parents were camping...my Dad fed them. In the Morning the squirrels would knock on the window to wake them up.....LOL

You and Lil Whispers don't live very far from each other
Most Smart dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630326 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
...and if I were you....I'd kill myself outright.
I'd hate to live in the vile fantasy world you do....."condoms", "farts", etc.....you sure have a weird fetish. Please try to keep them personal.....as no one wants to here what you do in your alone time.
if I were you mother f....dumb a..le
I would with speed jump down from the NY York Scrape and attempt to fly,or be only bloody stain on the concrete walkway

your fantazy world made you jesus with two horns on your stupid head and tail look like long horse d...
put pink color condom on your head and you will look like Pink Panthera entertaining lonely mentaly sick american women around your own shed house(mortgage built from china cartoons)

you are more poor and miserable bimbus,from your own description of yourselves,
go out and feed crickets you half d..head monkey researche and self made jesus, idiot teacher of others?
he heeeeeeee
you can only sniff my farts,that is now what is the best for you

Albuquerque, NM

#630327 Aug 26, 2014

Yes - a choice - which means there is no "God" involved. You get to choose what to believe.
IMO - I've shown many times on this forum alone that what you believe is lacking completeness. So you have chose to believe in a partial faith offered by other men, who in fact, never met "God", and had only determined by their OWN CHOICE - what is truly "inspired by God"....instead of "God" directing them.
Stop being such a liar and saying that this isn't true, because it is....whether you want to beleive it or not.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree with >your< >opinion<
I didn't state an opinion. You can deny the facts all you want - they won't change.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Again...the only thing you have shown to me, is that you're a fraud and a reject.
Projection.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>If you not want to believe God is involved with my belief, what that got to do with me writer?
IMO - "God" isn't a part of your choices.....that would be something you do without "God".

This won't change.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>>I< believe that God Yeshua Messiah from the Canon bible has everything to do with my beliefs.
That is how Christianity is supposed to work, unfortunately - they only have given you a portion of the man you speak so highly of.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>And the only thing that matter...is what >I< believe. Your belief and your opinions about "God" is your business. I reject you, your God, your philosophy, your beliefs and your opinions.
Self - the ability to make choices about what actions an individual will take and make, and there is no religion required.

Yep - you seem to be doing exactly this.

Why do you reject the essence of Self? Are you scared of something?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>All you're to me is a reject. Nothing else.
...and the denial of Jesus continues.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#630328 Aug 26, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have told you many times, I do not believe in your pagan demigod 'Christ". I do not believe in ANY of the pagan myths of virgin births, resurrections and bodily ascent into a cloudy abode of the Gods. It is all the same pagan myths told about a thousand denigods for a thousand years.
I believe in Jesus of Galilee who fulfilled the Atonement for all mankind as prophesied in Leviticus 16 as soon as Caiaphas handed him over to Pilate. Jesus quite likely was a Samaritan (AKA Galilean) converted to Judaism by his cousin John, married to Mary Magdalene, survived the crucifixion and died about a month later from complications as a result of infected wounds.
Feel free to believe your pagan Catholic mythology.
roman pagan...gnostic pagan...you're all pagan just the same!

didn't you once say that you've developed your doctrine through your time on topix - LOL!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#630329 Aug 26, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Christian. I don't believe in your pagan Roman mythology.
Yes, I am anti-Christ because I believe in Jesus not your pagan demigod Christ.
you are correct that we have different gods: you believe in a humanistic ghandi-like 'jesus' that you've made up from discarded gnostic paganism, while i Believe Jesus The Christ and his hand-picked witnesses.

good luck with that....you're gonna need it!!!
Most Smart dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630330 Aug 26, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't you once say that you've developed your doctrine through your time on topix - LOL!!!
agree mr Pee Pee skiny giros fart?
ben half head develop his beliefs on this thread and dealing with gnostic,just half head pagan

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#630331 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
I didn't state an opinion. You can deny the facts all you want - they won't change.
<quoted text>
Projection.
<quoted text>
IMO - "God" isn't a part of your choices.....that would be something you do without "God".
This won't change.
<quoted text>
That is how Christianity is supposed to work, unfortunately - they only have given you a portion of the man you speak so highly of.
<quoted text>
Self - the ability to make choices about what actions an individual will take and make, and there is no religion required.
Yep - you seem to be doing exactly this.
Why do you reject the essence of Self? Are you scared of something?
<quoted text>
...and the denial of Jesus continues.
?? You must under some illusions. Let me clarify them for ya writer.

>Your< Beliefs and Opinions from this writing.

I deny Jesus.
I reject the essence of Self.
I'm scared?
God isn't a part of my choices.
That you state any facts.

Those are >your< beliefs and opinions.

I Reject them and I reject your >beliefs< and your >opinions< about Christianity the Canon Bible and Jesus.

<shrugs> I guess you must want the last word. Because the only reason I even respond to you is that you tell another writer not to believe in Jesus because he not believe in your so called "complete Jesus" oy!lol!. That hilarious to me. So I ask you if you God, appointed by Jesus, or internet dictator.

You say no. That all I want to know. What your opinions are or what you want to believe about my beliefs or Christianity or the bible or Jesus--I don't give a hoot. I respond to you months ago when I first see you..is the same argument you have now...and I not repeating myself. That's boring and a waste of time because my position not change.

The growth of Christianity is exploding all over the world. You do not matter to Christianity. You nor your beliefs and opinions are not hurting the religion by rejecting it.

So then all my responses to you will be similar to this writing...until you get it. I not think you get it yet. So keep writing to me >your< opinions and beliefs and see if you get anywhere.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#630332 Aug 26, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the pagan. You believe in all the myths about Jesus invented by the Roman Catholic Church.
I don;t believe in Roman demigods and don't believe the lies of Bishops and Emperors like you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 104,178
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 27,563
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Card Carrying Zio... 181,875
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 22 min RiccardoFire 18,599
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Joe Fortuna 968,644
the Art of B N Handsome, Cool, Rich, & Humble 43 min Doctor REALITY 2
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr ImFree2Choose 1,409
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Anthony MN 636,820
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Johnny 4,706
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Gods Child 44,017
More from around the web