Why Should Jesus Love Me?
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#630297 Aug 25, 2014
Most Smart dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
worry about your brain between two legs,and your new boyfriend how to use in full your sexual pleasures,
stop worry about gossip,and mambling about others,
for sure jelaousy is out of me,if I hear about moral perverts like you
I despise you deeply without of have place to be jealous
I am sure 95% stupid american population like you,doesn't have higher education from my top education
and stop lies to others,you are ain't this old females scumbag from Mexico?
fart

It not my fault you been deprived. LOL You mouth must have destroyed the moment. LOL
You need to return to sex classes again shame on you for ditching school. LOL

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#630298 Aug 25, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so powerful that you can tell God what to do ?
I really do pity you. Your dementia is sad to witness.
in your opinion, was Jesus Christ born of a virgin, was He raised from the dead 3 days after crucifixian and did He ascend into heaven in bodily form?

you and i do not worship the same 'Christ' or God and neither do we believe the same Bible!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#630299 Aug 25, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
The main difference between people like me and Christians is this:
I have considered all the ancient texts and scholarly works regarding Judaism, Jesus and early Christianity and have come to believe these things without bias.
Christians simply believe everything their church leaders tell them with out question.
I am educated enough to know that you and they are usually totally wrong and sadly to brainwashed to learn the truth..
"A lie told for 1700 years is still a lie." - me
correction:

the main difference between a (true) Christian and you is; we believe and receive the Spirit of Christ while you have believed and received the spirit of antichrist
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#630300 Aug 25, 2014
Most Smart dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for sure my morals are higher from yours,
for sure you never are going to be f.....with my male part?
for sure morality of scumbags like you is not morality at all
KEEP WATCH ONLY YOUR OWN MORALITY MORE CLOSELY
stupid feamel with brain between 2 legs
Only thing big on you is a nasty mouth full of loose morals.
You cannot even spell female right what makes one think
you could do anything else right. Your Mother did not teach
you much in that department.
Prince Helmut von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#630301 Aug 25, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
It not my fault you been deprived. LOL You mouth must have destroyed the moment. LOL
You need to return to sex classes again shame on you for ditching school. LOL
shut your ugly skunk face,
you never impress me at all
and never think about you if I would masturbate my beautiful long part full of blood

those who claim to be believers and are friends of this world ?
are worse than this world or cockroaches
hell with you mutant monky species look like humans

I only love Seraphima and you are badly sick and jelous,you little huge fat melon

you are even not worthy to approach iron gate of my castle?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#630303 Aug 25, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
??
??
What ruse?
You have a choice not to believe that the bible is the Inspired Word of God.
Have I tried to force you not to exercise that choice? no I have not.
You have the right and the choice to go to your grave not believing the bible is the Inspired Word of God. It's neither my job or my responsibility--to deny you that right. That >your< choice, not mine, writer.
Yes - a choice - which means there is no "God" involved. You get to choose what to believe.

IMO - I've shown many times on this forum alone that what you believe is lacking completeness. So you have chose to believe in a partial faith offered by other men, who in fact, never met "God", and had only determined by their OWN CHOICE - what is truly "inspired by God"....instead of "God" directing them.

Stop being such a liar and saying that this isn't true, because it is....whether you want to beleive it or not.

You continuing to play the RUSE only shows how misguided you really are.
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#630304 Aug 25, 2014
Prince Helmut von Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
shut your ugly skunk face,
you never impress me at all
and never think about you if I would masturbate my beautiful long part full of blood
those who claim to be believers and are friends of this world ?
are worse than this world or cockroaches
hell with you mutant monky species look like humans
I only love Seraphima and you are badly sick and jelous,you little huge fat melon
you are even not worthy to approach iron gate of my castle?
No one can impress you because you are way to impressed with yourself worldly one.
Lady Seraphima done told you on the other thread to get lost she not interested. lol
Jealous of what lol you have no castle and no woman to grace it either. Too bad for you
daddy never taught you how to beat thoses bushes and your Momma only taught you about
cockroaches and monkeys for playmates that turned you into a cry baby.
Prince Helmut von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#630305 Aug 25, 2014
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can impress you because you are way to impressed with yourself worldly one.
Lady Seraphima done told you on the other thread to get lost she not interested. lol
Jealous of what lol you have no castle and no woman to grace it either. Too bad for you
daddy never taught you how to beat thoses bushes and your Momma only taught you about
cockroaches and monkeys for playmates that turned you into a cry baby.
you are dumb Boo Boo
you for sure doesn't impress Prince Helmut famous great Top Notch Prince from Lichtenstein.
Lady Seraphima have her husband in her heart(means her dead man is very little)
but I love my girlfriend Serahima and she can have me in her armas among two fat bubbles(breasts)
my Holy Mom long ago is dead, and you got not midgit clue to know anything about my mom

I be from now on on this thread chasing my beloved lady Seraphima, and hunt your poor soul with ugly female fat a..

so? deal with most handsome,wise, smart and Holy dr Shrink,
who got pure soul like 12 times grind diamonds, or dark red rubies chosen by God to be built in the Temple of God

mama, when you pots to your holy dr Shrink posts,you should tremble and shake your panties with humble fear and love to human being who is separated by God from all of this world, from satan,huren,alcoholics,money,d rug ussers,and balangas on every corner of this satainc demented entertainment with half nacked old huren with breasts hanging like long dirty hoses of local fire departement?

take easy mama,and stop to be jelouss direct attention to you and hijack dr Shrink from sweep melon lady Seraphima?

so? go take nap and have day dreams of dr Shrink being with you-only the best solution for you Di Di Du
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630306 Aug 25, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - a choice - which means there is no "God" involved. You get to choose what to believe.
IMO - I've shown many times on this forum alone that what you believe is lacking completeness. So you have chose to believe in a partial faith offered by other men, who in fact, never met "God", and had only determined by their OWN CHOICE - what is truly "inspired by God"....instead of "God" directing them.
Stop being such a liar and saying that this isn't true, because it is....whether you want to beleive it or not.
You continuing to play the RUSE only shows how misguided you really are.
mr goof
if I would be you?
I would take long wood stick insert into the wall and hag up few blow air bubbles from your brain into those condoms and hang up on this stick
it would be imitation of your wisdom having shape of d.....wear with condom

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#630307 Aug 25, 2014
Thanks Lil' Whispers- Okay here--- Hope all is well with you also <3

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#630308 Aug 25, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks,
The " Mind" is very subjective.
In 1st-samuel 28, a woman brought forth a dead samuel, was that real, or just in the mind of saul?
Hi again Mike,
I can't answer that question right now, but i will research it. I read the stories, psalms, proverbs, and study when I can. They were written by people i believe were sharing their own experiences. After all, the bible was written by men , were they inspired? I don't know. All I can do is go by my own experiences and live by the teachings that were of Jesus.

I'm no scholar, i only know what I've been shown. Kinda like a person who had never known of a bible and believed anyhow. I was very young when these things of mine began, but it did lead me to look for answers in the bible. I do know without a doubt that there are forces that would destroy one if they could. I won't allow it, I do believe that by giving me free will, God opened a door for me to look further for answers. And yes, I believe in God and I do believe He sent Jesus with a message for everyone.

Lol, what I've written sounds confusing maybe, but in my mind the message is clear.

I can't answer all your questions, just tell you to listen and hear if you open your mind to it.

Have a great day,

JW

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#630309 Aug 25, 2014
Hi ((((((Ben))))))) , ((((((Mike)))))))) and ((((((Waaasssuuup)))))))

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#630310 Aug 25, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a nice post..
Ham also admired the Cardinal .. Those beautiful red birds that chirp one chirp
at a time
I'll miss Ham forever.
I don't believe the bloodshed will ever end.. Has been here so long..
Forever even..
We can only try to pave a path to something else -no matter how small the effort
may seem-
no matter how hard the struggle.
Maybe, one day, peace will prevail.
You have a gift.
Peace to you PW.
Le-le,

Wow, hello. It's been a long time since I've been online, computer problems. Got to learn to not try to fix things myself, it has a way of making things worse. Good to see you.

Seems as though some are still around from when this thread started. Hope to keep in touch.

Have a good one,

JW

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#630311 Aug 25, 2014
Truths wrote:
Thanks Lil' Whispers- Okay here--- Hope all is well with you also <3
Hello there lady,

Yup, got my computer all brand new again so I can stop in and see who's around. Good to see you. My message to Le-le is an explanation of why I go missing, well, one of the reasons.

See if I can find my facebook , haven't checked that either.

xo

S

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#630312 Aug 25, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Light dr shrink, God's Word is very viable in any language.
To tell me to “read and follow only the Bible,God's Word “ is a joke when I fed it through the milk of my mother and heard and saw it only from my Father
I seek no other path. One was already allotted me from birth. That is enough to know when the mysteries of God are revealed.
… the rest is for Him in His Time.
It is only those who have divided this book, creating their own divisions and beliefs, taking the books in history and putting them between the cover of one – while they decide which only should stay in or out – I am against.
They call themselves the Mother Church I believe? The scarlet woman of the Roman Empire who banned contraception to enlarge her congregations while raping their children, Ja? Is any one without sin who can throw the first stone who call themselves the servants of God and are not!
Why must the faithfully trusting children of time suffer because of her sins against humanity and the God they claim to represent be on their children's heads also?
… these who outnumber the Popes and Priests of the Christian Church are as trusting as a little child
… who are NOT the fattened royalty behind locked doors within their own kingdom, yet dare to walk amongst their flock in sheep's clothing, but are the victims of deceit.
God's Word is not restricted and is an open book to anyone with ears to hear what the Spirit has to say where Religion does not count, and any manuscript unearthed since or still to come will confirm that. It was written in stone before Moses scribe took up the quill. But we sing his songs!
...that is enough.
I know enough of those who count themselves as saints and are not.
… have mercy on the children who “believe as a little child “ without restriction on God!
His Peace be with you also if you can receive.
Amen, dear friend.

Will keep in touch.

S

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#630313 Aug 25, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mr goof
if I would be you?
I would take long wood stick insert into the wall and hag up few blow air bubbles from your brain into those condoms and hang up on this stick
it would be imitation of your wisdom having shape of d.....wear with condom
...and if I were you....I'd kill myself outright.

I'd hate to live in the vile fantasy world you do....."condoms", "farts", etc.....you sure have a weird fetish. Please try to keep them personal.....as no one wants to here what you do in your alone time.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#630314 Aug 25, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi again Mike,
I can't answer that question right now, but i will research it. I read the stories, psalms, proverbs, and study when I can. They were written by people i believe were sharing their own experiences. After all, the bible was written by men , were they inspired? I don't know. All I can do is go by my own experiences and live by the teachings that were of Jesus.
I'm no scholar, i only know what I've been shown. Kinda like a person who had never known of a bible and believed anyhow. I was very young when these things of mine began, but it did lead me to look for answers in the bible. I do know without a doubt that there are forces that would destroy one if they could. I won't allow it, I do believe that by giving me free will, God opened a door for me to look further for answers. And yes, I believe in God and I do believe He sent Jesus with a message for everyone.
Lol, what I've written sounds confusing maybe, but in my mind the message is clear.
I can't answer all your questions, just tell you to listen and hear if you open your mind to it.
Have a great day,
JW
OH NO!

You have the "Christmas Squirrel" as your picture.....uh-oh!!

You do realize that this seemingly "nice" critter - will eat your eyes out in a "blood orgy"?

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/154748/blood-or...

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#630315 Aug 25, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
OH NO!
You have the "Christmas Squirrel" as your picture.....uh-oh!!
You do realize that this seemingly "nice" critter - will eat your eyes out in a "blood orgy"?
http://southpark.cc.com/clips/154748/blood-or...
Really?

I am a lover of those little critters, raised one of my own whose family deserted him before his eyes were open. Raised him at first with soy milk baby formula and kept adding like rice cereal with apples in his eyedropper, graduated to soft fresh corn onthe cob and and found other foods that he liked as he grew. Had to feed him every 3 or 4 hours in the beginning, took him to work with me.

What a story I could tell, especially mornings when he'd get out of his box and wake me up for breakfast. He'd pat my cheeks until I woke up.

Had him for 3 years, then he fell in love. There's a lot more but looks like I'll have to find a better pic now. My little Knicks would never eat my eyes out,lol.

Thanx for the laugh, New Age, got me thinking.

Hope your day has been a good one,

Peace and posies,

JW

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#630316 Aug 25, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there lady,
Yup, got my computer all brand new again so I can stop in and see who's around. Good to see you. My message to Le-le is an explanation of why I go missing, well, one of the reasons.
See if I can find my facebook , haven't checked that either.
xo
S
(c:

XO
Will be looking for you <3

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#630317 Aug 25, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
I am a lover of those little critters, raised one of my own whose family deserted him before his eyes were open. Raised him at first with soy milk baby formula and kept adding like rice cereal with apples in his eyedropper, graduated to soft fresh corn onthe cob and and found other foods that he liked as he grew. Had to feed him every 3 or 4 hours in the beginning, took him to work with me.
What a story I could tell, especially mornings when he'd get out of his box and wake me up for breakfast. He'd pat my cheeks until I woke up.
Had him for 3 years, then he fell in love. There's a lot more but looks like I'll have to find a better pic now. My little Knicks would never eat my eyes out,lol.
Thanx for the laugh, New Age, got me thinking.
Hope your day has been a good one,
Peace and posies,
JW
I'm glad I could give you a chuckle!!

:o)

I like squirrels too,,,,ever since my Grandmother - when she lived in "Ohi-yah" - used to let them crawl all over her when she was feeding them and just sitting in her back yard.

:o)
Peace and light to you and yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Thinking 49,008
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Rosa_Winkel 971,740
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min CHURCHINGALING 646,717
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr KellyP in Jersey 2,085
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,726
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,702
gay at ghaziabad (Jul '14) 2 hr gaurav 13
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 105,635
More from around the web