“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#630078 Aug 16, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
HOLD ON A MINUTE!
wasn't it you who just today said "I honestly see no difference between Jesus and any other human"???
i suppose that you walked on water, raised the dead and died for the sins of the world before your 34th b-day, buster?
"eyes have they, but they see not...."
I have walked ion water many times.Stories get exaggerated.

You are still an imbecile and that is no exaggeration.
mike

AOL

#630079 Aug 16, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
God is a concept only inside of your head,during day dreams halucinations
funny idot you are
Jesus was man and Son of God(not part man,not God)
Hello Doc
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630080 Aug 16, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Doc
Hi my dear?
I knwo that you are disapointed to be not rapture at 5/21/2011
but it doesn't mean anything about that God is concept

many will be called and few chosen(rapture)
you were called but not to heaven only live on this earth,pray and wait for God's mercy to live here in the future new earth?

so,not Camping nor anyone before 5/21/2011 were raptured, they are left on the earth and till today spread venom and hate against God's Plan and His beloved members of heavenly church of only 144000, not you nor anyone from christendom with devil spirit

bum bum
see you later mister Wram
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#630081 Aug 16, 2014
I showed myself mighty and by power of my strong arms and by the vigor of my might,I rose again from ashes of denials, and get strenght of my flesh and made war on them, But I made war on them who serve satan and by his spirit lost their minds of humans
But I not wage any war against neutral and lovers of the Lord, and this strenghten me before my wicked adversaries, wicked angels of heaven who dwell in the heaven,and wicked humans who dwell on this earth pretending to be believers of my Heavenly Lord.

This earthly and heavenly wickedness abide in the holy places and earthly hide holes full of extrements of wild animals.

They can be more powerful localy than I.But I put all my trust in the Shield of my life,The Lord of Lords and King of Kings.

all wild beast from the holes came out and the country poor people cried...
And Ohi YAH spoke about them
My dream has depressed me, and the sleep of my eyes fled from me, for looking to the visions of spiritual reality and absolute spiritual darkness covered like dark coat whole earth.

Behold I know that I can not sleep and can not hasten for them.

The Word Of God(LOGOS)said to me about my dream
My dream is true,real and awesome precious,
my dream put me under the feet of Great Teacher allowing me my dream turn in reality to all those who are waiting for my instructions 5 Mose 33;3

YEA, HE YAHVEH loved His people (given to the Lord(Son of God)
ALL HIS SAINTS ARE IN THY HAND,
AND THEY SAT DOWN(ASSEMBLED ALL) AT THY FEET;
EVERY ONE SHALL RECEIVE OF THY WORDS(according to the spiritual measure of Gods,Plan,His Pleasure and their predestination to be one chosen group of only 144000 entering as kings to most high heaven of heavens-shamaya)

blessed are those who read remnant 144000 posts,and follow Bible promise given to the great crowd future residents of new earth 2 Peter 3;10-14

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#630082 Aug 16, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel Osteen milks money from people that can little afford it with promises that he can't keep, Epi.
His great attitude is funded by people that believe he is telling the truth. He is not.
I don't understand why people give money to people like him.
I don't understand why Bible God needs money and blood.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630083 Aug 16, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why Bible God needs money and blood.
christianity god want to money- but this is not the Bible God,

blood is unique fluid of each human and creatures created by God, and only God reserve full right to tell about blood to all evil murderous humans,
Blood is life,without of blood thre is not life,
God is owner of all lifes,
and doesn't care if you idiot understand this or not,
you are even not able to see vision of heavenly gate,

but you cry to moral stuipd pervert against God,and provoke here to mock and spew against God,
you are just sick brain idiot

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#630084 Aug 16, 2014
Part 1 of 2
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
I showed myself mighty and by power of my strong arms and by the vigor of my might,I rose again from ashes of denials, and get strenght of my flesh and made war on them, But I made war on them who serve satan and by his spirit lost their minds of humans
But I not wage any war against neutral and lovers of the Lord, and this strenghten me before my wicked adversaries, wicked angels of heaven who dwell in the heaven,and wicked humans who dwell on this earth pretending to be believers of my Heavenly Lord.
This earthly and heavenly wickedness abide in the holy places and earthly hide holes full of extrements of wild animals.
They can be more powerful localy than I.But I put all my trust in the Shield of my life,The Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
My dream has depressed me, and the sleep of my eyes fled from me, for looking to the visions of spiritual reality and absolute spiritual darkness covered like dark coat whole earth.
my dream put me under the feet of Great Teacher allowing me my dream turn in reality to all those who are waiting for my instructions 5 Mose 33;3
EVERY ONE SHALL RECEIVE OF THY WORDS(according to the spiritual measure of Gods,Plan,His Pleasure and their predestination to be one chosen group of only 144000 entering as kings to most high heaven of heavens-shamaya)
blessed are those who read remnant 144000 posts,and follow Bible promise given to the great crowd future residents of new earth 2 Peter 3;10-14
“..... Behold I know that I cannot sleep and cannot hasten for them…“

When I read this post I think of many things from 'sacred text'.
… but first I remember was

“ Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee....” Ezekiel 28:11-16

Continued Part 2

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#630085 Aug 16, 2014
Part 2 Continued
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
Then I find the words you write... is Dead Sea Scroll.
http://www.summascriptura.com/html/dss/book_o...
The Complete Dead Sea Scrolls Vermes -2004

“ I, too, saw a wonder in my dream this night. Behold the Ruler of heaven descended to earth
… and thrones were set and the great Holy One sat.[Hundreds and hundred]s were ministering to Him.
… Thousands and thousands ... stood b[e]fore Him. And behold,[boo]ks were opened and judgement was pronounced and the judgement...
…[was writ]ten and a signature was signed. And [the Great one reigns] over all the living and flesh and over [all those who ru]le.
… Here is the end of the dream.[And behold] all the giants were terrified
etc.
Ja
I understand the great crowd, and the 144000, and many put their name to join together with it the same as
…“those who call themselves Jews and are not”
… it is the same for those who call themselves Christian today and are not.
It is the same as what Jesus said
“As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.”
Matthew 24
It was written -'in the beginning' by Moses
… and in the end we 'sing the songs of Moses... Rev 15.

“ After this I looked, and I saw in heaven the temple — that is, the tabernacle of the covenant law — and it was opened.“

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#630086 Aug 16, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning
“Choosing to be positive
and having a grateful attitude
is going to determine how
you’re going to live your life.”
~ Joel Osteen
Thought for the day
Hey my friend!

I see Topix has changed since my last visit...not this thread...but a whole new format.

Just thought I would drop in a see if you were still here...and yes...here you are!

I have been busy lately. Right now I am touring some of the western states...making my way back to the coast. The Rockies have been beautiful but I am not a fan of Wyoming, Utah nor Idaho...mile after mile of the same thing! Today I crossed the Cascades and in to Oregon. Finally there are trees again.

How have you been? I think of you often and wonder if you are still walking. Next week I am going to start training for a 1/2 marathon. I probably won't ever do one but I just want to be able to. Not sure that I see myself walking 13 miles at one time...but...maybe.

Anyway...there was a song that kept running through my head today...made me think of this thread..."justify it in the end". Oh well...it is what it is...at least that is what I say.

I'll try to drop in more often...maybe...and say hello.

For now though...you are in my thoughts...you are what I call "friend".

Later...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#630087 Aug 16, 2014
Well......well......WELL.....S o....lil' Mrs.'Peace Warrior-ESS...you still hangin', huh??? R U going to IGNORE me???

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#630088 Aug 16, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Well......well......WELL.....S o....lil' Mrs.'Peace Warrior-ESS...you still hangin', huh??? R U going to IGNORE me???
Well... well... WELL
>>> Doc <<<
When I leaves you a song you be GONE again!
Tank you too much dis time Ja?

... so here's another from my Islands.

Can't be here as often now
... but glad when I can
His Love and Peace be always with you
... and I not mrs PW! lol.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#630089 Aug 17, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my friend!
I see Topix has changed since my last visit...not this thread...but a whole new format.
Just thought I would drop in a see if you were still here...and yes...here you are!
I have been busy lately. Right now I am touring some of the western states...making my way back to the coast. The Rockies have been beautiful but I am not a fan of Wyoming, Utah nor Idaho...mile after mile of the same thing! Today I crossed the Cascades and in to Oregon. Finally there are trees again.
How have you been? I think of you often and wonder if you are still walking. Next week I am going to start training for a 1/2 marathon. I probably won't ever do one but I just want to be able to. Not sure that I see myself walking 13 miles at one time...but...maybe.
Anyway...there was a song that kept running through my head today...made me think of this thread..."justify it in the end". Oh well...it is what it is...at least that is what I say.
Later...
Hello again, Annie.
:-)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#630090 Aug 17, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my friend!
Later...
>>> Annie J <<<
One for the road Sister Friend!

Take Care
Miss and LuvUStacks <3

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#630091 Aug 17, 2014

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#630092 Aug 17, 2014
Good

Sonday

Morning....

“A lie has speed,
but truth has endurance.”

~ Author Unknown

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630093 Aug 17, 2014
Today's Prayer

I praise You Lord, for Who You are; the Alpha, Omega, Beginning and the End, Savior and Lord, You're my best friend; Creator of all. Thank You for being my best friend forever. Thank You for being my heavenly Father, always present and always there for me. Thank You for being my sustainer and protector. And thank You for saving me and setting me upon the solid Rock--Jesus. In His name I pray. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630094 Aug 17, 2014
Encouraging Words....

There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother.

Proverbs 18:24

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630095 Aug 17, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel Osteen milks money from people that can little afford it with promises that he can't keep, Epi.
His great attitude is funded by people that believe he is telling the truth. He is not.
I don't understand why people give money to people like him.
How r u RT?

Good to see ya...Hope Life is treating you well.

I don't watch Joel Osteen....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630096 Aug 17, 2014
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my friend!
Later...
AJ...I just sent you a Happy Birthday on FB last week...Hope it was a good one...You are my friend also....We have seen this thread change ALOT....I was just looking for a link in my favorites and I came upon one called "Annie's Bench"...Remember when we could come on here and share our feelings and Love and talk to Mr Ham....

I am still walking but not as much (Summer heat) I hope to get back to walking more in the fall...Good for you still training for the marathon....Sounds like a great vacation....I have seen pics of Oregon and Washington and it is beautiful country....

Please do drop in more....Miss your "musings"

Love and hugs to you Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630097 Aug 17, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hey Doc....

LeBron has returned.....Woo Hoo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristineM 753,504
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min yon 38,898
Stay away from Serious Dehydration 19 min philipbrown 2
Long Term Effects of Alcohol – What it Really D... 22 min philipbrown 5
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 37 min macumazahn 441,486
Excellent Cowpea Cultivation 38 min philipbrown 1
Homosexuals BLASPHEME God by their lifestyle 40 min maid angela 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min Lyndi 174,525
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min hojo 550,793
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr KiMare 96,409
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Commander Bunny 262,067

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE