Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630123 Aug 18, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
One can believe in Jesus without believing in the Bible.
Christians did it for 350 years.
many idiots call their dogs jesus and worship them,
do you too?
Bible is to study and learn about God and His Son,
not to believe the Bible you poor dumb uneducated scumbag
I know one retard lunatic name jesus maria from mexico?
Look like that you worship such jesus like him?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630124 Aug 18, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
True, you are blind as a bat from Hell.
he is right now in purgatory before enter hell,
in purgatory is many gays who fix up wassuuuup everyday

but
he says truth about you little sick Jo Jo,
you got eyes and not see, you got ears and not hear,
you are very poor idiot
dr Shrink pity you and your broken brain cells?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#630125 Aug 19, 2014
Morning....

“Individual commitment to a group effort
that is what makes a team work, a company work,
a society work, a civilization work.”

~ Vince Lombardi

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630126 Aug 19, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank you for always being with me. Please help me, and remind me, not to react to situations in a fleshly manner. When I am faced with vicious gossip or wrongdoing against me or something I strongly disagree with, please help me to remain silent when I should and to speak with calm wisdom when called for, but to never lose my temper or just "react." I want to act like a Christian should act. I want to be a testimony for my Lord and Savior. I want to remain faithful in whatever circumstance. May You be glorified. Thank You so much for Your guidance, patience, and love. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630127 Aug 19, 2014
Encouraging Words....

And since we have been made right in God's sight by the blood of Christ, He will certainly save us from God's condemnation.

Romans 5:9

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#630128 Aug 19, 2014
Heard from Skombolis last night....He is doing well...Just burned out with Topix and took a long break...He said he might stop by (maybe)

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#630129 Aug 19, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he is right now in purgatory before enter hell,
in purgatory is many gays who fix up wassuuuup everyday
but
he says truth about you little sick Jo Jo,
you got eyes and not see, you got ears and not hear,
you are very poor idiot
dr Shrink pity you and your broken brain cells?
"boink" ...."boink" ....."cheese"
yTube

Marietta, GA

#630130 Aug 19, 2014

--Christians STILL HERE thru entire TRIBULATION (*Bible)

http://youtu.be/L3K2VMBu-dg

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#630131 Aug 19, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello NASL. Yes to both. Simple answers to get to the point of your question. Some would agree with you on being a follower of Jesus. As a whole I don't agree with your view on this. Though truth is truth no matter where it is found. Your opinion is interesting but it is not mine. I agree that many call themselves Christian. All that say Lord, Lord, will not enter in. Neither will all that say everything is beautiful. One died for the sins of all, Jesus. One entered death and conquered it, Jesus. There are many gods but there is only one "I AM". I have no problem with any thinking whatever they want to think. And I have no problem with any disagreeing with me. And I have no problem disagreeing with any. If a person follows another Jesus, that's their choice. My choice is the Jesus of the Bible.
Thanks for responding and the sincerity in being honest. I appreciate it.

Why do you separate a person - namely Jesus - and utilize only the half that men presented to you?

Since there is really only one historical "Jesus" ever being referenced throughout history, then what if the non-canon Jesus is still the same individual, but separated from that you believe is "only" within the Bible?

You do realize that it is a fact that many of the teachings in GoThomas appear in some format with Matthew and Luke - so you already "use" some of those teachings already.

Why would anyone separate a person who they think is a saviour? Are there teachings by Jesus in GoThomas that are not truthful and applicable to humans? What are they?

Cheers!
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630132 Aug 19, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in Jesus of Galilee who was executed by the Romans fulfilling the ritualized prophecy in Leviticus 16 about the Atonement for all mankind.
again wrong
Pilatus washed his hands from killing Jesus from Galilee
(old roman tradition made romans,not only Pilatus,because Pilatus was representant of Roman Empire this way Romans were and are clean of this innocent death of Jesus)

Jewish Priest killed Jesus according to their law,and not on the cross only on the tree behind a city place of criminals death?

Learn The Bible and old customs of pagans and Jewsh worship their god?

let me tell you
Dumb never is going to be smart-IT IS YOU.
You worship your own animal and you call him jesus maria
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630133 Aug 19, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
oink oink oink?
pig dig with her nose and eat own mire mix with human s...
have a fun
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630134 Aug 19, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Heard from Skombolis last night....He is doing well...Just burned out with Topix and took a long break...He said he might stop by (maybe)
lies you little deceiver
You heard him from prison cell,took long brake because needs permit from warden to post all his hates,
this flat head idiot lies to all of you,and you repeat
he stop by(maybe) because he is not so sure if he receive reward from warden for his wicked sneaky behavior-
I am sure now he is not going to foll government -justice department that he is born again true repentant christian.
they already know his abominable wicked brain from his inside core of brain urines fluids?

wait now for his post,
because he will show my post and warden allow him to post and spread Lies again,

all your brothers and sisters are moral criminals and fallen christian pretenders like you?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#630135 Aug 19, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
lies you little deceiver
You heard him from prison cell,took long brake because needs permit from warden to post all his hates,
this flat head idiot lies to all of you,and you repeat
he stop by(maybe) because he is not so sure if he receive reward from warden for his wicked sneaky behavior-
I am sure now he is not going to foll government -justice department that he is born again true repentant christian.
they already know his abominable wicked brain from his inside core of brain urines fluids?
wait now for his post,
because he will show my post and warden allow him to post and spread Lies again,
all your brothers and sisters are moral criminals and fallen christian pretenders like you?
Dr. Shrink, I challenge you to the ice bucket challenge!!!!!!

You now have no recourse but to dump a bucket of ice water over your head..........

Should you refuse to accept this mission you will not be allowed to enter heaben..........
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630136 Aug 19, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Thank you for always being with me. Please help me, and remind me, not to react to situations in a fleshly manner. When I am faced with vicious gossip or wrongdoing against me or something I strongly disagree with, please help me to remain silent when I should and to speak with calm wisdom when called for, but to never lose my temper or just "react." I want to act like a Christian should act. I want to be a testimony for my Lord and Savior. I want to remain faithful in whatever circumstance. May You be glorified. Thank You so much for Your guidance, patience, and love. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
you by your Lies
contradict and blasphemy God by this post,
your post down is bunch of Lies about Skombolis and his contact with you?
Why you Lie with right lip and left full foam of Lies?
why you Lie to Holy Dr.Shrink who is Skombolis doctor visit him in prison cell?
this flat little bold head, grey skin,one black teeth from drugs,and crack,look worse than old animal ready to die?
I pity such creature,and pray for his health,because pray for his normal brain is to late?

AND?PLEASE?DON'T LIE AND DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THOSE WHO TELL YOU THE TRUTH,
GOD ALWAYS IS BEHIND THE TRUTH,NOT LIARS LIKE YOU?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630137 Aug 19, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Shrink, I challenge you to the ice bucket challenge!!!!!!
You now have no recourse but to dump a bucket of ice water over your head..........
Should you refuse to accept this mission you will not be allowed to enter heaben..........
you are worthless client od Holy dr Shrink.and any chalenges with dr Shrink are not accetable,because you can damage yourselves worse far away from now fallen shape?

so>stick your head in the bucket of eis,take two ice cubes and insert into your a... to be cool from the top to the bottom,next day report your misery to a local dr Shrink office.
We can help you moster Siu Siu Dork
this is special mission assign by dr Shrink your helper and provider?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#630138 Aug 19, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for responding and the sincerity in being honest. I appreciate it.
Why do you separate a person - namely Jesus - and utilize only the half that men presented to you?
Since there is really only one historical "Jesus" ever being referenced throughout history, then what if the non-canon Jesus is still the same individual, but separated from that you believe is "only" within the Bible?
You do realize that it is a fact that many of the teachings in GoThomas appear in some format with Matthew and Luke - so you already "use" some of those teachings already.
Why would anyone separate a person who they think is a saviour? Are there teachings by Jesus in GoThomas that are not truthful and applicable to humans? What are they?
Cheers!
my daily Farts have more common sense than you,your BS and gospels written by half heads idiots under satan inspiration?
you too,are under devil inspiration
search search search and pray you poor miserable blind and deaf worthless daily bread eater from Walfare-foodstamps?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#630139 Aug 19, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in Jesus of Galilee who was executed by the Romans fulfilling the ritualized prophecy in Leviticus 16 about the Atonement for all mankind.
But... do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#630140 Aug 19, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
True, you are blind as a bat from Hell.
if this were true, what can you offer to help me?:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#630141 Aug 19, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
however could one sinful human life atone for the sins of another let alone for the sins of all humanity???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#630142 Aug 19, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
question for you, bud:

do you believe OSNRS (once saved not really saved)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min awesome wise man 693,335
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Quiver Exposed 52,400
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min River Tam 992,158
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 57 min Holy dr Shrink 7
I need a name for a song. 1 hr LatinoVargas55 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Holy dr Shrink 446,000
Jake Tapper: I Lied About Trump S Hole Comment 2 hr Frmr Dem Now4Trump 1
More from around the web