Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#630009 Aug 14, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not slovakian,polack or ruskij you stupid POC sticking nose not into your business ,d..head,rascist and KKK hater of foreign american citizens?
what I must,??
I think I must just splash my not diagested s..into your f..nousy rascistic abominableneo nazi supremacist face?poor idiot
what a heck going on with all of you freaking cheap american snake faces christians?
none of you is worthy even ONE NICE WORD?
a Jew baby just got born to tribe of Asher today, this makes total of 144,000 in Israel. so sorry, you got bumped out of remnant!:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#630010 Aug 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
"In my Father's house are many mansions."
Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hindu, Buddhist, Shinto, Taoism, ad infinitum.
The Word of God is written on the heart in inummerable ways.
yes - you make a better combo shinto-taoist than you do a Christian, but it's too bad for you that Jesus said "no one can come to the Father except through Me"!:-)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#630011 Aug 14, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - you make a better combo shinto-taoist than you do a Christian, but it's too bad for you that Jesus said "no one can come to the Father except through Me"!:-)
He said that to Jews in Jerusalem.

If he said "You are all damned" to the Romans in Caesaea would you say every one on Earth is damned ?

You believe only the interpretation you were told to believe in.

You believe in the opinions of men, not the words of Jesus.
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#630012 Aug 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If he said "You are all damned" to the Romans in Caesaea would you say every one on Earth is damned ?
crowd following Jesus was not only Jews, but Romans,Pagans,greeks samaritans etc..
Jesus Words are able past 2000 years hear all readers of His Words not only jews?
Jesus came to save His chosen ones from whole world, not from Jewsih nation who kill Him

you believe stories of jewsh,imaginary fake jesus not True?
wasupppppppppppppp is fully right..
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#630013 Aug 14, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a Jew baby just got born to tribe of Asher today, this makes total of 144,000 in Israel. so sorry, you got bumped out of remnant!:-(
long ago before you born as dirty Liar and bastard,
God and all true believers of 144000 NEVER INCLUDED YOU TO ADVICES FOR OTHERS, OR TO BE SORRY OF ANYTHING HEAVENLY

just feel free of any sorries and follow your own road full of cockroaches s...
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#630014 Aug 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
"In my Father's house are many mansions."
Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hindu, Buddhist, Shinto, Taoism, ad infinitum.
The Word of God is written on the heart in inummerable ways.
The Bible doesn't say such crap
mansion doesn't mean Islam,Hindu,Buddists .........
it is your psycho sick halucinations of you made brain jesus-not existing at all?
poor idiot?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#630015 Aug 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
He (Jesus) was specifically speaking to His disciples who truly believed, and those words are still true for genuine believers today.

He was not just making a general statement.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#630016 Aug 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
actually it's just the opposite; my rejection of your shinto-taoist opinons are living and tangible proof that i only receive the words of Jesus and consequently also proof that you don't!

see how easy this is?:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#630017 Aug 14, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
long ago before you born as dirty Liar and bastard,
God and all true believers of 144000 NEVER INCLUDED YOU TO ADVICES FOR OTHERS, OR TO BE SORRY OF ANYTHING HEAVENLY
just feel free of any sorries and follow your own road full of cockroaches s...
sorry but we did the simple math and you aren't 1 of the 144,000!

we can do a re-count if you prefer: do you live in Israel and what tribe are you from?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#630018 Aug 14, 2014
Let there be light (c:

Good to see you brother

((((Drew)))))

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#630019 Aug 14, 2014
Howdy ((((Ben)))),(((((Bernie)))))), (((Waaasssuuup)))))),(((Jack)) )))and (((((Irrira)))))) and
(((((Epi))))))- Hoping the day is an awesome one for each of you.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#630020 Aug 14, 2014
Truths wrote:
Let there be light (c:
Good to see you brother
((((Drew)))))
...and there was light.

Hi ((((Deb))))!

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#630021 Aug 14, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
He (Jesus) was specifically speaking to His disciples who truly believed, and those words are still true for genuine believers today.
"truly believed" is that as In abandon ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#630022 Aug 14, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly.

It is more likely he meant "I am the only one you know who is telling you the truth about God."

“Love much, trust none”

There

#630023 Aug 14, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
actually it's just the opposite; my rejection of your shinto-taoist opinons are living and tangible proof that i only receive the words of Jesus and consequently also proof that you don't!
see how easy this is?:-)
Yes. It is very easy for you to babble nonsense.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#630024 Aug 14, 2014
Why can no one get to the father except through Jesus? After Moses and the Hebrews were delivered out of Egypt an animal of each kind was sacrificed, but no man, why not man? In the garden man walked with God. After they ate of he fruit of the tree, God asked Adam where he was. What happened to cause man to not be with God?
Death is separation. Adam was separated from God. All of Adam including his seed was separated from God. The spirit of Adam which was in all of Adam was separated from the spirit of God. Adams seed was separated from the spirit of God. All of mankind comes from the seed of Adam. All of mankind is separated from God.
God created in Mary a seed that was not of Adam. A seed that was not separated from God. The seed was one with God. A new line of man was started. A line directly from God. This man had the flesh of man, with it's fleshly desires from Mary and the spirit of God, from God. This man could have followed the desires of the flesh or the spirit of God. This man chose to follow the spirit of God. This man was and is Jesus.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#630025 Aug 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Paul honestly believed he was doing God's will, I don;t give him more weight than any other preacher.
I believe in, and try to follow, Jesus not anyone else. I don't believe in Paul, the Bible, Muhammad, Islam or Christianity.
I believe in God and Jesus. To do otherwise IMHO is to NOT believe in God and Jesus.
… whatever anyone else thinks I love the way you say this!

See how this ties in with what you just said...

“ There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is true. You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth.
 Not that I accept human testimony...
… but I mention it that you may be saved.“ John 5:32-33
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly.
It is more likely he meant "I am the only one you know who is telling you the truth about God."
"... if that were not so, would I have told you... " John 14:2

“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life." John 5:24

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#630026 Aug 14, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Why can no one get to the father except through Jesus? After Moses and the Hebrews were delivered out of Egypt an animal of each kind was sacrificed, but no man, why not man? In the garden man walked with God. After they ate of he fruit of the tree, God asked Adam where he was. What happened to cause man to not be with God?
Death is separation. Adam was separated from God. All of Adam including his seed was separated from God. The spirit of Adam which was in all of Adam was separated from the spirit of God. Adams seed was separated from the spirit of God. All of mankind comes from the seed of Adam. All of mankind is separated from God.
God created in Mary a seed that was not of Adam. A seed that was not separated from God. The seed was one with God. A new line of man was started. A line directly from God. This man had the flesh of man, with it's fleshly desires from Mary and the spirit of God, from God. This man could have followed the desires of the flesh or the spirit of God. This man chose to follow the spirit of God. This man was and is Jesus.
Hello again BM
How do you measure that seed's 'genealogy'- as Jesus's was given as 'back to Adam'- but now forward from his mother's side to today ?

I understand what you are saying
... and know that you speak of Spirit
... but facts still remain Jesus is still flesh blood and Spirit also.

I find the separation wholly symbolised via
" After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life."

As Jesus existed before the foundations of the earth - and was birthed / incarnated via Mary - it places him as the flaming sword
… the guardian
... the way back to God who he always claimed was his Father
... via the Spirit of Truth.
… always drawing attention to the fact that “if you have ears, listen to what the Spirit has to say”
in everything he said.

The truth that he was 'not of this world'
… and would demonstrate this by his very words and actions, for any who could believe him.

“ If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me. But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?” John 5:46-47

I don't mean to change your thoughts, just sharing your post.
~ His Peace be with you ~
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#630027 Aug 14, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry but we did the simple math and you aren't 1 of the 144,000!
we can do a re-count if you prefer: do you live in Israel and what tribe are you from?
your sorry and you
we count as little filthy rug,and less than nothing
before recount,flush toilet take glass ,catch some urines and drink as RCC holy water as inspiration
I am from the tribe of dingua bung goo do do didio pee pee?
you get is slang of jewish kurdish monks?
d..head

start feel sorry only how stupid you are?be free from sorries of one of the chosen future small kings serving for King of Kings.

there is not place for you,even clean toilets during our brake times,between new sessions and discussions about idiots like you mister Fart

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#630028 Aug 14, 2014
Truths wrote:
Let there be light (c:
Good to see you brother
((((Drew)))))
Truths wrote:
Howdy ((((Ben)))),(((((Bernie)))))), (((Waaasssuuup)))))),(((Jack)) )))and (((((Irrira)))))) and
(((((Epi))))))- Hoping the day is an awesome one for each of you.
To each and all
God's Love and Peace all ways!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
disabled sex (Jun '14) 8 min garath 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Darwins Stepchild 866,214
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min janeebee 6,564
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min pusherman_ 600,249
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 272,474
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 6,317
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 3 hr Gimp The pimp 77
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr ChristineM 2,137
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 8 hr imr 48
More from around the web