“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629935 Aug 11, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.

Proverbs 13:20

K-Love

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#629936 Aug 11, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
ICU my Sister! Hamba Khale
… without even looking for when I joined you all in here – November 2009 – I came across posts from even you >>> DeB<<< and the days we all shared so much more music! So decided to page a little more.
So many memories
… so many pages in just the 24 hour span!
… so many moved on
… and others who have gone ahead
His Love and Peace always hold you Sister Friend, while sharing the Grace we have been granted as always xo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kwjOLFMZhQoXX
I am listening to the song now- AMEN <3 He renews the willng !!

We sure have had many great fellowship moments here in the ol' home thread. I will always be grateful for this lil' room- and always be in amazement that God has blessed ourlives with the family we have found wandering these halls.

XO
<3
Sure wish you would get a Facebook account ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629937 Aug 11, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I am listening to the song now- AMEN <3 He renews the willng !!
We sure have had many great fellowship moments here in the ol' home thread. I will always be grateful for this lil' room- and always be in amazement that God has blessed ourlives with the family we have found wandering these halls.
XO
<3
Sure wish you would get a Facebook account ~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H9_0jiO5ZRMXX
please?explain clear and laud
do you want to stay on this planet and not die,
or do you want to be in better place according to you?

Why you don't ask God to depart from this valley of death
only you pray to stay alive here with seeking excuses that someone needs you?

what is more important for you ";someone"or God's love allowing you to fly like humminbird to the better place?

you are deadly confused and confuse others-just Liar?
how do you know that those who are dead, they are now in better place?
did God created bad place earth,and better place for all of you heaven?????

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#629938 Aug 11, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
what is more important for you ";someone"or God's love allowing you to fly like humminbird to the better place?
Everybody wants to get to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

Crawl back to your hole RAT!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#629939 Aug 11, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to answer to learn more if you got any clue about any full biblical thoughts
your first words again expose,bitterness,ignorance and superirity
WHAT IS CYBER CONTENTION????
WITH WHOM AND REASON?
You asked me about breast plates,
but you never answer me about 12 stones,and which is most precious stone?
2/I asked few times about Dan tribe excluded in Rev 7.14....proof that 144000 have nothing to do with Israel
2/I asked you few more questions,about EPH 5;27.
or what is Guile according to your "excelent 'hebrew knowledge? uh?
but none was answered,skip and now short post insultive superior post telling me that not you .only I look for contentions?
you act this way daily with your close companions,family, friends,or kids???????
funny isnt?
funny and strange,and sad that you start lately wage war against God's Arrangement and His precious stones built on the walls of new Jerusalem and being part of the Temple?
let me end this nonsense
next time when you respond to me?
please BMB,read fully my post written to you and answer all questions without of acussations or entering area of someone personality?
BECAUSE ALL OF YOU MOCKERS DOESN'T HAVE ANY BASIC CLUE ABOUT MY PERSONALITY?
and you don't play wizard or prophet to tell my personality before all godless nuts and worthless public on this thread
good night sir siree
The Bible doesn't directly say why the tribe of Dan is not mentioned in Rev. 7. Anything other then what the Bible says is speculation. The Bible does mention 13 tribes though. Also there are verses that could give clues regarding the tribe of Dan, but even so it is still speculation.
I will not speculate or play games with you regarding the Bible. It is the word of God and should not be added to or taken from. No it is not proof of any such thing. It is a very dangerous thing to mess with the book of Revelation.
I am not a wizard. Some have said prophet. I will not. God has used me to reveal things to people that I could not know. But that is of Gods choosing not mine. God alone knows and to who he reveals.
Eph. 5:27 speaks for itself and does not need interpretation. Your sarcasm regarding the little Hebrew I know again show who you are. You and I both know what guile means as well as what language the word guile is translated from.
I do not and can not or can anyone else wage war on God. He speaks and it is so. He speaks and it is finished. He speaks and it is over.
Nor have I or will I wage war with you. It's not what I do. I witness to the truth. You can do with that what ever you like.
Regarding Spiritual vs. physical, it is both.
Good day sir siree :)
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629940 Aug 11, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody wants to get to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
Crawl back to your hole RAT!
to much wories makes you earthly rat and skunk
I already am in heaven
but skunk like you join all who march straigh 6 fit down full of maggots,soil,insects and bums urines on your dog grave,
you bark like mad old dog with one eye and 3 legs, rip out by kids,
you poor made from earthly dung half d...head-just parasite of the human Society

Location hidden

#629942 Aug 11, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
funy isnt you are
Bible doesn't support any one of your beliefs, from trinity,Jesus is Yahveh of OT, everyone fly to heaven(better place,accordign to you God created bad place earth,and better place heaven) cross, christmas,bunny easter, military ranks,or blood using,or transfusion etc......
included not mention nowhere is NT tribe of Dan
plain and clear
Of course lately you wage rethoric war with me, claiming many false opinions about me as True and prophecy of yours?
you even got not basic clue what true witness is about biblical truth,
and how should be done true witness according to the Bible?
you are and never been any witness(this is your last beliefs how"important work you are doing on Internet?
funny funny indeed?
if no mention about Dan tribe? your belief about 12 Israel tribes is failure,error like all beliefs together with wrong definition"witness"
what is your denomination??
such rethoric war, cyber and icon hate going on since my beginning of my posts,
from accusations,insults,mocking,at tempting to ban from posting to slander, libel and self appointed advisors who are against me ,my beliefs,and my posts
AND YOU ARE WITH THEM,
Now lately you came on the front as general in command mocking my beliefs( but it is not your concern)
and try by rethorics wage evil war,and condemn me as poster without of sense?
DO YOU THINK THAT ONE OF FEW LEFT ON THIS EARTH IS COMPLETLY STUPID,MENTALY SICK AND EVIL?
learn hebrew and pray,maybe God's Grace rest on your old dead evil self glory heart
Psalm 51;17
have good day sirre
That's a very nice list. But it is not a list of my beliefs. I never claimed any prophecy about you. I don't claim to do important work on the internet. That's not what I wrote about the tribe of Dan. I wasn't her at the beginning of your posts and I didn't hate on you when I did first see your posts and still don't hate on you. I am no general of any. I do not mock your beliefs. I disagree with some of them but I do not mock them. I will only wage war in defense of one who can not defend themselves. Gods Grace yes, self glory, no. not I.
Isaiah 58
Have a good day sire :)

Location hidden

#629944 Aug 11, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
BMB
none of us needs any excuses or any guilt,
I have nothing against anyone since my spiritual heart planting by God's Grace from 1976
end of our life road is only in the hands of merciful God Father of all souls?
even in defense none of us should wage any war; if cold ,rethorical or hot war
Remember Jesus word about his children who are not of this world and doesn't fight or use sword(weapon against each other)
be always good,calm and busy in the Lord Field-the best possible work given by God under this sun?
thanks for your sincerelity?
what is your denomination?
I do not have a denomination. I can not take an oath to a denomination. I just can't do it.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629945 Aug 12, 2014
Morning....

“The brightest light has gone out.
We will forever celebrate [his] loving spirit.”

~ Robin Williams

Verse for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629946 Aug 12, 2014
Today's Prayer

God, sometimes I wonder why in the world I go through the things I do. What lesson is it that I am supposed to learn? I rejoice in the times You have allowed me to have "faith experiences"--times that have tested and strengthened my faith in You. I know that faith experiences are usually not easy, but they end up being a blessing in disguise. Please, hold me up and keep me from stumbling. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others and to You. Work through me so that my faith experiences will be a testimony to help others who need a special touch. I love You, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629947 Aug 12, 2014
Verse for the day

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

—1 Corinthians 6:19-20

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629948 Aug 12, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
~ Robin Williams
Verse for the day
Should be "Thought for the day"

:-)

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#629949 Aug 12, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pray to stay alive- This is a sample of my prayers through out the day.

"Dear Father thank you for this day and the life You have given me. Please help me to be stronger and bless me to Your use in Your kingdom- Please God- touch my unsaved loved ones and help them to feel Your presence~ Open their hearts in order to feel relief from their burdens- help them to know the relief comes from Your love for them and Your desire that they turn to You.
Please God- help me to overcome any depression that tries to turn my eyes onto myself-
and help me to present You to the world as I go about my days--- the days which You have blessed me with. I am grateful that You have shown me yourself and who Your Son is.
Thank You that Jesus cares for me - Thank You for giving Him to us in order that we may have eternity with You. I claim the blood of Christ for my loved ones and friends and myself for protection against satan and his tricks - THANK YOU FATHER- Amen"

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#629950 Aug 12, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
~ Robin Williams
Verse for the day
RIP Robin Williams
Lost In Transition

United States

#629954 Aug 12, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible doesn't support any one of your beliefs, included not to mention nowhere in NT the Tribe of Dan.
The Tribe of Dan is covered in the Gospel of Gump.
And that's all I've got to say about that.
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629955 Aug 12, 2014
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tribe of Dan is covered in the Gospel of Gump.
And that's all I've got to say about that.
you read this gospel from devil,and graham BS
we don't research why?
we only proof that excluded tribe of dan is 100% proof that 144000 from all world spiritual tribes are not churches or today Israel,
understood?
we doesn't need any help of those who are deceived by man Lies and false Gospels-
you are one more as sad proof?
only mouth but heart is dead and far away from true God

144000 saved by Grace and Gods Misterious Plan enter only heaven.rest die or alive enter new earth, as resurected or alive before throne of God.Isaiha 6;1. Rev 7;9

nowhere is bible claim to read your stupid Gump Gospel,or that all christians bad or good fly to the heaven- such heresies is sick imaginations of all blind christians

Puttin Gospel on page 238 p. 1-12....clearly prophecy about America destoryed morally, brains, militarly and left only cloud of stinks together with raptured american christians flows to the moon
Lost In Transition

United States

#629956 Aug 12, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
we only proof that excluded tribe of dan is 100% proof that 144000 from all world spiritual tribes are not churches or today Israel,
understood?
144000 saved by Grace and Gods Misterious Plan enter only heaven.
Putting Gospel on page 238 p. 1-12....clearly prophecy about America destoryed morally, brains.
The Gospel of Gump, on page 174, clearly says that there is 144000 ways to prepare shrimp.
I think this is where your confusion comes in.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#629958 Aug 12, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, sometimes I wonder why in the world I go through the things I do. What lesson is it that I am supposed to learn? I rejoice in the times You have allowed me to have "faith experiences"--times that have tested and strengthened my faith in You. I know that faith experiences are usually not easy, but they end up being a blessing in disguise. Please, hold me up and keep me from stumbling. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others and to You. Work through me so that my faith experiences will be a testimony to help others who need a special touch. I love You, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen. Good afternoon Epi2, I hope that all is well in your world.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#629959 Aug 12, 2014
Good afternoon everyone just thought I'll look in on the old chat room. hope all's well with everyone.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#629960 Aug 12, 2014
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gospel of Gump, on page 174, clearly says that there is 144000 ways to prepare shrimp.
I think this is where your confusion comes in.
Lol. Good A LIT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Anthony MN 585,889
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min River Tam 830,527
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Rick in Kansas 270,838
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min lovewithin 40,230
Daves Academy of Music 18 min DaveEagle1 1
Is Joel Osteen a HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN?? 43 min WasteWater 3
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 44 min WasteWater 5,822
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min WasteWater 99,273
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 58 min WasteWater 3,670
More from around the web