Location hidden

#629969 Aug 12, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Some say Satan was speaking through Paul
http://www.disciplesofyeshuwa.com/custom.html
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I am not the only one. <smile>
IMHO, Paul was a usurper of power for his own political gain. It was he who contradicted Jesus who said to his disciples they received the message freely, so it should be given freely. Paul thought he deserved to be paid for people to hear him preach his heresy. Of course, that is only one instance where he is in direct conflict with the teachings of Jesus; they are legion.

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#629970 Aug 12, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
you try to Lie,that God accept sself murders and homosexuals to His dwelling place?
do you have any basic clue what the Bible say about this?
and you call gays"brightest light"
funny churchoidal spiritual psychos
Why ask another when you apparently have no clue what the bible says about either? YOU are not the ultimate judge of others; don't you recall what the bible says about judging others? You have taken the place of God by doing so, thus have committed blasphemy against God.

According to your name, you imply you are a JW. So do you claim to be one of the chosen 144,000? Is that what your name means? Or is it just some meaningless thing you came up with like "churchoidal?"

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#629971 Aug 12, 2014
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gospel of Gump, on page 174, clearly says that there is 144000 ways to prepare shrimp.
I think this is where your confusion comes in.
Must be an old book, or either the writer skipped all the south LA and Cajun recipes. ;)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#629972 Aug 12, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be an old book, or either the writer skipped all the south LA and Cajun recipes. ;)
No, I think it is a new translation actually according to the Scriptures of Gumbo instead.:)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#629973 Aug 12, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
bad for you,
because crooks ,criminals, thiefs,drug sellers and devil mafia is excluded from future residence on the new earth
gal 7;17-21
also where is your place?
of course your own hell 6 feet down and urinated by bums and dogs your grave,
before I crowl to my hole,at first I s....on your head and face
husiaaaaa f...maggot
Wow! People gave you two light bulbs for brilliant post on this vile, vulgar and useless waste of cyberspace that shows your obsession once more with urine and dogs??? Da fuq happened to this thread?

Your getting positive judgicons from the judgmental ones I suppose shouldn't surprise me. I fully expect a dim bulb, a peanut and probably spam judgicon since they obviously have no clue what that even means, but just can't go without judging the posts, like God cares about their post judgments. Pfft!

What is really surprising after two years away from this thread is that you've gotten no less judgmental, no less vile, no less vulgar, no more loving toward your fellow human beings, no thought processes have improved, no hate for others has been softened, the burdens you carry have apparently multiplied exponentially and your grammar is still the level of my kid's in kindergarten. Life must suck really bad for you to project so much of your misery onto others.

I pity you...sort of; though find it difficult because you are obviously determined to remain in a hateful state of mind which you then vent by projecting onto others, and you get worse as the years pass. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Not a pretty sight.

Cheers and hopes for you to find peace in yourself so that you may become a positive example to others at some point. SMH

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#629975 Aug 12, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! People gave you two light bulbs for brilliant post on this vile, vulgar and useless waste of cyberspace that shows your obsession once more with urine and dogs??? Da fuq happened to this thread?
Your getting positive judgicons from the judgmental ones I suppose shouldn't surprise me. I fully expect a dim bulb, a peanut and probably spam judgicon since they obviously have no clue what that even means, but just can't go without judging the posts, like God cares about their post judgments. Pfft!
What is really surprising after two years away from this thread is that you've gotten no less judgmental, no less vile, no less vulgar, no more loving toward your fellow human beings, no thought processes have improved, no hate for others has been softened, the burdens you carry have apparently multiplied exponentially and your grammar is still the level of my kid's in kindergarten. Life must suck really bad for you to project so much of your misery onto others.
I pity you...sort of; though find it difficult because you are obviously determined to remain in a hateful state of mind which you then vent by projecting onto others, and you get worse as the years pass. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Not a pretty sight.
Cheers and hopes for you to find peace in yourself so that you may become a positive example to others at some point. SMH
I just figured they took that passage about doing unto others....way too figuratively. I couldn't even imagine 2 yrs. on one thread...when do you get the garden plowed,seeded and harvested?:(
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629976 Aug 12, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO, Paul was a usurper of power for his own political gain. It was he who contradicted Jesus who said to his disciples they received the message freely, so it should be given freely. Paul thought he deserved to be paid for people to hear him preach his heresy. Of course, that is only one instance where he is in direct conflict with the teachings of Jesus; they are legion.
you stupid poor troll
Paul was spiritual leader to the oagans
spirituality have nothing to do with politics,
and your claim that Paul was Politician

such incredible atheistic idiot like you many Russian Atheist Puttin sent to Siberia to dig holes in the frozen eis,and search for missing link of great big bang,
you idiot doesn't realize that big bang is not covered by Siberian ice,
only made negative impact on your f...stupid brain
who makes from religion politics,and from politics religion for idiots like you?

go to the dr Shrink,he is able to make your empty brain small adjustements

if you follow like Zombie lunatic dr Shrink be sure he can fix you up quickly and perfect,
from monkey humanoid to dead missing evolution link little backyard cricket
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629977 Aug 12, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
because dr Shrink is like star shining during complee darkness and dark without of bulbs stupid brain like yours,
many are not crazy and icon their own cyber Shrink good and nice,because mostly all of them,they wish and dream to please dr Shrink or love him like their prince and little earthly king who help them be little bit sensible,and smarter believers,

but like all knows this
that your stupidity doesn't even fit full bucket of horse urines prepared on the farmer field for fertilizer and making moon shine sent to the churches as holy water,and for idiots like you take bath(feel like swiming pool made from color of s....ceramic tiles

I already am in the Peace,such God's Peace is above all wisdom made by secualr morality of atheism,gays, and idiots like you?

your post sound like holy cow voice who take s.....in the Ganges River in Jakarta

you even doesn't deserve to sniff Holy dr Shrink his holy Farts?

bum, don't follow me,
you are only little brown spot not wiped by toilet paper after 1 hour session on the holy toilet?
and I don't accept you and your dinners made from cooked embrios of children
you eat them because you claim that G-D Yahveh allow you to eat them
he he heeeeeeee mamba jamba balamba dud du PEE PEE
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629978 Aug 12, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>

rather you are demented american cretin,
just take foreign english courses instead spew hate around and give bad witness about american folks worthy more than scumbags like you,without of God,descency,own dignity,honor,without shame,without name,breath age and face
just simple cyber internet POS and h..........soon will die from Aids under California bridge,or tent built from old China cartoons

be happy that you never pass my life path, I would squize you like soft s....between my five fingers

take 2 weeks courses of foreign english you demented predujicial rascist and miserable KKK POS?
I care more my farts than your wishes of my personal Peace,you abominable wrecked worthless humanoid atheist.
stop follow me POS
mike

AOL

#629980 Aug 12, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Good morning, God! Thank you for this day. Please go with me and guide me on the paths you would have me travel today. Help me to be obedient to your will and Your prompting. Develop the gifts and skills you have placed within me, and flow through me to activate them for Your purpose and Your glory. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.
Prime time with God
Hello Epi

Even within a delusion there should be growth!

Do you have the ability to conversate about your GOD?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#629982 Aug 12, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Paul honestly believed he was doing God's will, I don;t give him more weight thna any other preacher.

I believe in, and try to follow, Jesus not anyone else. I don't believe in Paul, the Bible, Muhammad, Islam or Christianity.

I believe in God and Jesus.To do otherwise IMHO is to NOT believe in God and Jesus.
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629983 Aug 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Paul honestly believed he was doing God's will, I don;t give him more weight thna any other preacher.
I believe in, and try to follow, Jesus not anyone else. I don't believe in Paul, the Bible, Muhammad, Islam or Christianity.
I believe in God and Jesus.To do otherwise IMHO is to NOT believe in God and Jesus.
now my friend
you sounds with more spiritual logic and understanding
not muslims,christians,Bible can warrant salvation
Only God through Jesus Christ John 14;6
His blood also can be apply to you too, you are not worse then anyone
Bible can only allow to deepen our beliefs but Grace only is from God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629984 Aug 13, 2014
M
O
R
N
I
N
G

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

~ John W. Gardner

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629985 Aug 13, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I ask You to please give me the grace to be a faithful follower during times of prosperity as well as lean and trying times. I pray that I will be consistent "in season and out of season." I pray also for my family, that my whole household would serve you with gladness. Where there is doubt, give reassurance. Where there is sorrow, give joy. Where there is an ounce of faith, give an abundance of hope. I thank you and praise you in JesusÂ’ name,

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629986 Aug 13, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Don't befriend angry people or associate with hot-tempered people,

Proverbs 22:24

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629987 Aug 13, 2014
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tribe of Dan is covered in the Gospel of Gump.
And that's all I've got to say about that.
Hey Lost.....

Good to see ya....

((*L-))

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629988 Aug 13, 2014
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Amen. Good afternoon Epi2, I hope that all is well in your world.
U 2...Lawest

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629989 Aug 13, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Epi
Even within a delusion there should be growth!
Do you have the ability to conversate about your GOD?
Morning Mike....

How the heck have you been....

((*_*))

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#629990 Aug 13, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I don't have time to look it up right now. But, I thought the way it went is People had offered to give something to Paul and he rejected it. But later decided he was wrong to have done that.
The difference between requiring payment before one will speak and speaking at no charge but accepting a gift the people give to help him in his journeys.
I will have to look it up :)
Again interesting.
I see a lot of what you talk about today. Do you need help? Well I have what will help you and if you give me money then I will give you what you need. I don't agree with this. They call it a gift. I don't think it is a gift. It is a purchase. A gift is when I give you something and there is no charge. And if you then decide to give me something that is wonderful and it is a gift. But if you don't give me something that is still wonderful and what I gave you is still a gift. I think what Paul was talking about was a gift not a purchase. Just some of my thoughts on the matter :)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#629991 Aug 13, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
because dr Shrink is like star shining during complee darkness and dark without of bulbs stupid brain like yours,
many are not crazy and icon their own cyber Shrink good and nice,because mostly all of them,they wish and dream to please dr Shrink or love him like their prince and little earthly king who help them be little bit sensible,and smarter believers,
but like all knows this
that your stupidity doesn't even fit full bucket of horse urines prepared on the farmer field for fertilizer and making moon shine sent to the churches as holy water,and for idiots like you take bath(feel like swiming pool made from color of s....ceramic tiles
I already am in the Peace,such God's Peace is above all wisdom made by secualr morality of atheism,gays, and idiots like you?
your post sound like holy cow voice who take s.....in the Ganges River in Jakarta
you even doesn't deserve to sniff Holy dr Shrink his holy Farts?
bum, don't follow me,
you are only little brown spot not wiped by toilet paper after 1 hour session on the holy toilet?
and I don't accept you and your dinners made from cooked embrios of children
you eat them because you claim that G-D Yahveh allow you to eat them
he he heeeeeeee mamba jamba balamba dud du PEE PEE
You are more like a tiny night light barely lighting up a room....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 683,511
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 11 min Mr Wiggley 15,180
Tribute Wife's DDD's! 36 min Orangestar4189 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 37 min Mirrormirorwall 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Disappointed US W... 982,992
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min David S Pimpkins 286,520
Moroccan Guys Have The Biggest Cocks! (Jun '13) 2 hr Mimi 31
More from around the web