“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629747 Jul 31, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.

Psalm 5:3

K-Love

“ dirty for dirty”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#629748 Jul 31, 2014
To live is the
rarest thing In
the world.
Most people
just exist..

Oscar Wilde
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629749 Jul 31, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
To live is the
rarest thing In
the world.
Most people
just exist..
Oscar Wilde
one complete goof wrote,second idiot repeat stupid sentences?
what a low IQ primitive cockraoch

“ dirty for dirty”

Location hidden

#629750 Jul 31, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
one complete goof wrote,second idiot repeat stupid sentences?
what a low IQ primitive cockraoch
Crawl back to your hole RAT!
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629751 Jul 31, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Crawl back to your hole RAT!
spew at your cockroach wicked abominable stupid 0 IQ face and brain

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#629752 Jul 31, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
spew at your cockroach wicked abominable stupid 0 IQ face and brain
regarding the 144,000:

in the book of Rev where this number is mentioned, 12,000 each represent 1 of 12 specific tribes of Israel. which tribe are you from?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#629753 Jul 31, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, Your Word tells me that "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving" (Colossians 3:23-24). Wow. What a reminder...so many times I do things just because they have to be done, or to please someone else, or to "move up the ladder," or to make money, or for a million different reasons. But I often don't remember to do everything "as unto the Lord." Please help me. I want to do everything that I do with excellence as if everything I do is for you. Ultimately, everything I do should be for you. Remind me, through your Holy Spirit and the conscience You gave me, each and every day, to do all as unto you. Then please give me the wisdom and guidance to do it well. In Your name I pray. Amen.
Prime time with God
AMEN !

I pray that I keep this in mind each day.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#629754 Jul 31, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
regarding the 144,000:
in the book of Rev where this number is mentioned, 12,000 each represent 1 of 12 specific tribes of Israel. which tribe are you from?
Do you honestly think that 144,000 people - whose lineage goes back to those 12 tribes - will actually 'just get whisked away' in a moment's notice.

This sounds very much like a normal death. In fact - there are well over 144,000 people worldwide who die everyday.

If one is to envelop the Rev passage - one could surmise that this number reflects a daily death of 144K people - with unnamed religious backgrounds.

So in essence - you have read more into the text as literal, but not applying the literal sense. You apply a "hope" factor that really is a personal choice to do so.
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/About_HFC/De...

If you could understand what you read, first, and then comment upon it, you may be better suited for people who point out the facts to you.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#629755 Jul 31, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Yes and thanks.
Sadly tho, I jump the gun way to often.
You are not alone in that LOL I often get into conversations that if I had only given it more thought I would have just left it alone. I'm doing a little better as I get older. But still sometimes it's just jump in with all guns blazing :) LOL
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629756 Jul 31, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
regarding the 144,000:
revelation is spiritual book,not OT ceremonial Mosaic law,
there is not your business nor your interpreation have any value what the Bible is?

deep desire to never die and live on this earth is sign that none of you is saved by grace, or predestined to take part in Awesome Plan of God?
look at your bank account and all earthly riches suround you like spider nest cought little fly(you)
it means to me
Rom 8;30
MORROVER,WHO HE DID PREDESTINATE,THEM BE ALSO CALLED AND WHO HE CALLED THEM HE ALSO JUSTIFIED;AND WHOM HE JUSTIFIED HE ALSO GLORIFIED,
poor unsaved creatures like you are not able to have such God's glorification and sainthood like Remenant of 144000 included is Holy Dr Shrink
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629757 Jul 31, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly think that 144,000 people - whose lineage goes back to those 12 tribes - will actually 'just get whisked away' in a moment's notice.
This sounds very much like a normal death. In fact - there are well over 144,000 people worldwide who die everyday.
If one is to envelop the Rev passage - one could surmise that this number reflects a daily death of 144K people - with unnamed religious backgrounds.
So in essence - you have read more into the text as literal, but not applying the literal sense. You apply a "hope" factor that really is a personal choice to do so.
If you could understand what you read, first, and then comment upon it, you may be better suited for people who point out the facts to you.
Not true is your statement
Rev 7;1-8 is separated from passage of Rev 7;9,
144000 is first rain fruits of members of new government with number of symbolizy Humankind-chosen by God regardless what is their religious background,
But Rev 7;9 ..SEPERATE GREAT CROWD FROM ALL NATIONS AND ALL TRIBES,AND TOUNGUES AS CROWD WITHOUT OF NUMBER-NOT CHRISTIANS,NOT JW, NOT PROTESTANTS, NOR ANY SPECIAL RELIGION,JUST INDIVIDUALS SAVED BY GRACE TO RESIDE IN NEW EARTH UNDER 144000 NEW GOVERNMENT ABOVE NEW EARTH,2 Peter 3;10,Rev 14;;1-5
Rev 14;1-5...deny your claim
144000 fit Eph 1;2-12, Romans 8;16-17 John 1;12-14. 3;3-8. Romans 8;;28-30
rev 17;8

So?your rethorics is based on false information taken from web page writte by same blind rethoirics of some diabolic church?

spirit of this world mostly hate such left over still alive remnant of 144000,because they are conquerors kings of new heavenly righteoues government hated by satan prince of this world system religious and political as well as financial

read Bible and send petition to remnant of 144000 to pray for you,you poor dead blind and deaf soul

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629758 Aug 1, 2014
M
O
R
N
I
N
G

“There is a great difference between worry and concern.
A worried person sees a problem,
and a concerned person solves a problem.”

~ Harold Stephens

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629759 Aug 1, 2014
Today's Prayer

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world" (John 16:33). O dear Father, you know the tribulations I have faced and will face. Thank you for giving me hope in the face of these trials and temptations! Please bring this Scripture to my mind whenever I am feeling down due to whatever may come. I am so happy and thankful that you have overcome the world and given me hope and a future. Because of your power and love and sacrifice, I too can overcome the world! You give me joy and cheer and initiative to keep moving forward. You are my greatest inspiration and encouragement, and I love you. In Jesus' name I come to you, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629760 Aug 1, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Seek the Lord while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near.

Isaiah 55:6

K-Love

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#629761 Aug 1, 2014
1Jo 5:10

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629762 Aug 1, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
if you must know, mr busybody, i was challenging dr shrink who is misinterpreting this passage.

as for you and misinterpriting passages, i wouldn't know where to begin:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629763 Aug 1, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
To live is the
rarest thing In
the world.
Most people
just exist..
Oscar Wilde
i guess ole oscar died of bacelism! yeah - he got some bad meat in the can.......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629764 Aug 1, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
revelation is spiritual book,not OT ceremonial Mosaic law,
there is not your business nor your interpreation have any value what the Bible is?
deep desire to never die and live on this earth is sign that none of you is saved by grace, or predestined to take part in Awesome Plan of God?
look at your bank account and all earthly riches suround you like spider nest cought little fly(you)
it means to me
Rom 8;30
MORROVER,WHO HE DID PREDESTINATE,THEM BE ALSO CALLED AND WHO HE CALLED THEM HE ALSO JUSTIFIED;AND WHOM HE JUSTIFIED HE ALSO GLORIFIED,
poor unsaved creatures like you are not able to have such God's glorification and sainthood like Remenant of 144000 included is Holy Dr Shrink
LMAO!!!

i guess if i was dumb enough to believe from 1 verse that only 144,000 people were going to inherit eternity, i'd be a prick and try to discourage people from getting saved too!:-)

“ dirty for dirty”

Location hidden

#629765 Aug 1, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess ole oscar died of bacelism! yeah - he got some bad meat in the can.......
Didn't know him wasup..

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#629766 Aug 1, 2014
Amen to PTWG Prayer

(((((Epi)))))))

(((((Bernie))))))

Howdy family <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Pegasus 259,530
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min dirty white boy- 739,601
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 7 min shmasse 103
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 12 min andet1987 2,414
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Thinking 227,532
The Anti-Christ 20 min andet1987 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Phoenix5000 95,511
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Oxbow 542,599
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••