Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Nurse Matunka of Katmandu

Baltimore, MD

#629875 Aug 9, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
144,000 faultless Jews will be SEALED and stand with the Lamb.
It does NOT say only 144,000 are Saved.
Blindman's military analogy makes sense to me. Not everyone needs to be in the military to be a patriot.
revelation 7;9
is simple explanation that those also be saved as inhabitants on the new earth under High Priests spiritual Levities of 144000 heavenly government?
Rev 22;24-26 is simple answer back up Rev 7;9

also you are right,
but only enter heaven 144000
rest saved will be resurect or transfer to the eternal life on the earth by God Power of those who are alive during transition performed by God?

you are also right
to be Patriot in full sense,mostly are not military ranks ruled under corruption of military generals or politicians
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629876 Aug 9, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to make the conversation a little more interesting I'll give your side of the discussion a little help. Check the breast plate of the high priest.
rather you check and give me answer?
because you attempt to skip my question?
about tribe of Dan,and why Joseph is mention two times in Revelation 7.14?

breast plate was given for physical chosen Priests to serve God's Tabernacle?
but you tell us?what was and is on this breast???

for sure I do have this spiritual breast place and long robe not allowing to expose my legs during entering by spiritual steps to the high dwelling place,book of Ezekiel is addition about those priests?
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629877 Aug 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Rev. 21:17-27 does not mention 144000 stones. It mentions twelve stones. Anything other than that is speculation. Each stone mentioned could be taken to mean an individual stone, Like the gates are individual pearls. Or, each stone could be taken as a representative of type of stone. Taking the type of stone approach one can only speculate as to the number of each type of stone used. While the 144000 stones concept might be interesting speculation it can not be considered definite without biblical support. You provide Rev chapters 7 and 14 Eph. 5 and 1Peter2 to support your claim regarding Rev. 21. Rev. 7 and 14 do speak of the 144,000 but there is nothing that links the 144,000 to Rev. 21. Eph. 5:27 is in a section that is speaking of how husbands should treat their wives and while there is commonality with how we should all be blameless, the 144,000 is not what is being addressed in Eph. 5. Likewise, 1 Peter 2:22 is not addressing the 144,000, it does say "no guile found in their mouth". That is also one of the requirements of the 144,000. What does that mean to you? No guile found in their mouth.
wrong
you really blind man to understand simple spiritual means of 144000
Rev 21;17.... this verse links to 14400 of rev 7.14
Rev 21;17
And he measured the wall therefo,
AND 144 AND 4 CUBITS,
ACCORDING TO THE MEASURE OF A MAN, THAT IS THE ANGEL
and 18-21...is addition of those man taken as earthly High Priest diamonds and precious stones built in the wall AS ONE FULNESS OF GODS AND LORD TEMPLE?

research meaning man and the angel,
because simple hebrew explanation that 144000 of earthly men were transfer to be angels in Heaven

verse 27,,explain that not only 144000 will be saved as first fruits, they also be saved as late rain fruits Rev 7;9...future new spiritual residents of the new earth

I JUST TILL TODAY FOUND YOU AS NOT SAVED,
ALSO.PLEASE/ANY ADVICES,TEACHINGS AND YOUR SUPERIORITY EFFORTS VIOLATE
1JOHN 2;27
But the ANNOINTING which we have received of Him abbideth in us,
AND WE NEED NOT THAT ANY MAN(UNSAVED) TEACH US;
BUT THE SAME ANNOINTING TEACHETH YOU(US) OF ALL THINGS,

AND IS TRUTH,AND IS NO LIE,AND EVEN AS HATH TOUGHT YOU(US), YE SHALL ABIDE IN HIM

so forget any specualtions and your own false interpretation not see or understand by you deep spiritual logical senses

WHY YOU SKIP MY FEW QUESTIONS?
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629878 Aug 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Rev. 21:17-27 does not mention 144000 stones. It mentions twelve stones. Anything other than that is speculation. Each stone mentioned could be taken to mean an individual stone, Like the gates are individual pearls. Or, each stone could be taken as a representative of type of stone. Taking the type of stone approach one can only speculate as to the number of each type of stone used. While the 144000 stones concept might be interesting speculation it can not be considered definite without biblical support. You provide Rev chapters 7 and 14 Eph. 5 and 1Peter2 to support your claim regarding Rev. 21. Rev. 7 and 14 do speak of the 144,000 but there is nothing that links the 144,000 to Rev. 21. Eph. 5:27 is in a section that is speaking of how husbands should treat their wives and while there is commonality with how we should all be blameless, the 144,000 is not what is being addressed in Eph. 5. Likewise, 1 Peter 2:22 is not addressing the 144,000, it does say "no guile found in their mouth". That is also one of the requirements of the 144,000. What does that mean to you? No guile found in their mouth.
IT is OK with me
only I don't accept your earthly explanation because you have not any spiritual clues to connect all Bible links to one even-ESTABLISH BY GOD NEW SPIRITUAL GOVERNMENT ABOVE NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH

deffend your trinity and claim that Jesus is YHVH and you will fly to the heaven
you will this at end experience where was and is your eternal place,
"no guile found is in his mouth
connect to Rev 14;5.....part passage to 144000 of rev 14;1-4

you just blindly with IGNORANCE try to deceive others and Lie about Bible?

Eph 5;27 also match all those passages given by me?
..glorious church,not having spot,or wrinkle or any such things is SIMPLE; NO GUILE FOUND IN THEIR MOUTH,AND EARTHLY LIEFES

I really doesn't see you as spiritual Child of God having earthly hope as save and future resident of NEW EARTH 2Peter 3;14.
you need to beseech God for His Mercy to save you Psalm 51;17

Have good day
Oz Car Wild

Palos Heights, IL

#629879 Aug 9, 2014
Truth, in matters of religion, is simply the opinion that has survived--Oscar Wilde
Thumper

Pompano Beach, FL

#629880 Aug 9, 2014
Hello.. wow I can't believe everybody's still here.. except for a couple people lol
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629881 Aug 9, 2014
Thumper wrote:
Hello.. wow I can't believe everybody's still here.. except for a couple people lol
not everybody
the worst mockers and haters are out
RA dead after plant of pump to his heart(satanic device to allow him before hell to mock and hate other
Skumbolo broke parole terms and land back to his deserved place- prison cells and immoral acts as prison gay
Ben Adam mocker and self appointed god, post once a week only when he wake up from heavy aids disease-he post only few words and without of any common sense
all others hater so called churchoids their hell and satan took them away to their 'christianity diabolic spirit churches,
and so on?
BUT FR IS MORE STRONGER AFTER OLD PAL CAMPING DEATH,
Hope the new president of FR Tom Evans soon will proclaim end of the world 2015 or 2016 after 7 dark red moons?
or when obama will be finish january 2017 gone from this hot chair

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#629882 Aug 9, 2014
Thumper wrote:
Not REALLY still here ((((((Thumper)))))))- occasionally~ as you can see...it's a bit slower and a bit weirder~
I was wondering about you earlier in the week--- glad to see your name appear.
Don't know if you know that Red Apples passed away at the begining of the year~ we have also lost Ham,Educator and Andrew and Stewie.
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629883 Aug 9, 2014
<quoted text>
, it does say "no guile found in their mouth". That is also one of the requirements of the 144,000. What does that mean to you? No guile found in their mouth.
sir
your ignorance and insult of complete strange poster,doesn't have stop.
you slander, lie,put doubtful questions
TO KNOW AND HAVE CLUE WHAT A PERSON IS YOU HAVE TO MEET AND BE WITH THIS PERSON FOR FEW TIMES FACE BY FACE?
and after this ask this Question?

I wonder you,because you expose every time evil and earthly vicious ignorance and mock someone to whom you doesn't have any right or any command what I should claim or not?

go to you mayo city hall,and tell him he is not mayor only trush digger,
and wait for his respond?
I pity you and your nousy self appointed superiority above others?

written posts are not mouth?
What guilt you found in my mouth?
Are you 100% that I am not such annoited person with no guile in my mouth?
did you or do you see my face,my mouth,my original name, my daily devotion,or my faith?

I pity you sir,
but you are vicious self appointed claimer of things not belonging to you at all?
YOU HAVE NOT ANY CLUE OF BIBLE,AND SPIRITUAL COMPARE SCRIPTURE WITH SCRIPTURE, YOU JUST HAVE NOT CHRIST MIND TO HAVE OPEN EYES AND EARS
Farewell
The Lonely Mrs Shrink

Santa Fe, NM

#629884 Aug 9, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not everybody
the worst mockers and haters are out
RA dead after plant of pump to his heart(satanic device to allow him before hell to mock and hate other
Skumbolo broke parole terms and land back to his deserved place- prison cells and immoral acts as prison gay
Ben Adam mocker and self appointed god, post once a week only when he wake up from heavy aids disease-he post only few words and without of any common sense
all others hater so called churchoids their hell and satan took them away to their 'christianity diabolic spirit churches,
and so on?
BUT FR IS MORE STRONGER AFTER OLD PAL CAMPING DEATH,
Hope the new president of FR Tom Evans soon will proclaim end of the world 2015 or 2016 after 7 dark red moons?
or when obama will be finish january 2017 gone from this hot chair
OH BABY! I've finally found you again!
Why did you leave me for that gay truckstop hussie in Baltimore? WHY!! Why are you always running off with lot lizards and fudge packers? Can't you just be satisfied with the dog for once? I accepted it before, and I will accept it again. Just come home to a real woman that can show you a red moon any time you want! You know right where the old hut behind the truckstop is, and I will be waiting with fevered thighs. I'll even tie the dog up for your first visit.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629885 Aug 9, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Not REALLY still here ((((((Thumper)))))))- occasionally~ as you can see...it's a bit slower and a bit weirder~
Don't know if you know that Red Apples passed away at the begining of the year~ we have also lost Ham,Educator and Andrew and Stewie.
All your'beloved brothers are now in their own made hell,
soon you will enter those ranks
5/21/2011 end never allow you to be rapture
"may will be called but few chosen"
I am sure you doesn't belong to those FEW.
planet earth is your place,
only God's permit to be resurected allow you to be before Mercy throne and receive reward for all what seeds you saw all your life,and you will reap fruits of those seeds-trust me,there is not other option for you
dust to dust,ashes to ashes-just earth planet belongs to you,nowhere you are going to go?
many of you were hopping to fly with Camping to heaven at 5/21/2011,
but those were called only,not Chosen belonging to the few only of 144000
mike

AOL

#629886 Aug 9, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>

Hello Truths, allow me to say,"morbid"
Someone has always passed away on this thread, does "passed away" really means the name has changed, but the "Nut" remains the same?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629887 Aug 10, 2014
Morning....

((*L*))

“Everything is changing.
People are taking their comedians seriously
and the politicians as a joke.”

~ Will Rogers

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629888 Aug 10, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, There are times when I feel "down and out." I see so many precious people who are in that state today. I may not completely understand their reason and their situation, but I know who has the answer. You Lord, are the one who can help us overcome whatever burden, trial or temptation we face. You are the one who provides a way out. You are the one who can lift us out of the pit of sin, shame or depression. I pray that you will be merciful to me as you have always been; that you will give me grace for today and keep my focus on Jesus--my Savior. I don't want or need to feel down and out, because I know who holds the future and works all things to the good of those He loves. In His name I thank you and love you. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629889 Aug 10, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.

Ephesians 4:29

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629890 Aug 10, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
And CB (Bart).....

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#629891 Aug 10, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And CB (Bart).....
....And Micah.....

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#629892 Aug 10, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Truths, allow me to say,"morbid"
Someone has always passed away on this thread, does "passed away" really means the name has changed, but the "Nut" remains the same?
And you are...?
;)

But, salient point-that has been known to happen, have seen it on other threads. But in this case, all listed were met or known personally (by some who frequented here) in real life.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#629893 Aug 10, 2014
Thumper wrote:
'Thumps'- is that really you? All in the open without 'socks'-Lol! Forget your password to the registered account(really, that's been known to happen after a hiatus!)? But in all, good ta 'see' ya.

And ,surely you jest, this place circles the bowl - all the guards and orderlies have left(for the most part) and the asylum patients have taken over ...
;)
mike

AOL

#629894 Aug 10, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are...?
;)
But, salient point-that has been known to happen, have seen it on other threads. But in this case, all listed were met or known personally (by some who frequented here) in real life.
Hello Senecus,
Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't !

So an internet character has been "killed-off", what is the point?

Your point?

They were saints of some sort?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 min gundee123 5,010
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 70,855
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Phooey 658,690
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 282,977
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 7 min Rider on the Storm 71
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 12 min BadMan 99
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min Rider on the Storm 183,457
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min New Age Spiritual... 974,724
More from around the web