Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#629790 Aug 2, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Evening OSG :) Thank You. I wasn't planning on swinging back through tonight but I have sick child and now I am up for a little while. I hope all is well with you :) Take care :)
Hey Bernie, good to see you :) Well, your words and your avatar pic to be precise, but it is nice seeing some postings of a positive happy nature, we surely need it in here :)
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629791 Aug 2, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bernie, good to see you :) Well, your words and your avatar pic to be precise, but it is nice seeing some postings of a positive happy nature, we surely need it in here :)
never worry and be nousy in problems of other cyber strange muts
rather you worry is you enter dog heavens to be with your Puggy in his dog house buil not far away from planet Mars?
it is not good to have to long nose,someone can step on your nose,and smash like sniffing insect

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629793 Aug 3, 2014
Good Sunday Morning

“You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen,
heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot — it’s all there.
Everything influences each of us, and because of that
I try to make sure that my experiences are positive.”

~ Maya Angelou

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629794 Aug 3, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Bless my pastor today, and all the Christian leaders who serve you in the face of challenges each and every day. Make me a blessing to them, to others, and to you. Help me to stand for you, and to support brothers and sisters in Christ everywhere, whether at church, in my neighborhood, workplace, school, or around the world. Provide the means and the knowledge so that I do what is needed and what you desire in ministry to them. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629795 Aug 3, 2014
Encouraging Words.....

Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

K-Love

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#629796 Aug 3, 2014
"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife."

~ Douglas Adams
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#629797 Aug 3, 2014
Sufficient to Save
By Billy Graham

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
—Proverbs 14:12
A line of human thought that seems right to many people is the idea of self-redemption. Man thinks he must work at righteousness to save himself. After all, it was man who sinned and as we say,“God helps those who help themselves.” But a greater truth than this emerges from the Bible-the truth that God helps those who cannot help themselves. We cannot save ourselves. It is noble to be upright if we can. It is admirable to be honest, kind, and compassionate. It would seem that these characteristics would be sufficient to save our souls. But the Bible says that though this way seems right, it is wrong.\
Prayer for the day
Father, I know that my attempts at living a good life are nothing compared to my beloved Savior, Jesus Christ; but because of Him I can come to You, knowing He has redeemed me.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629799 Aug 3, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
Sufficient to Save
By Billy Graham
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
—Proverbs 14:12
A line of human thought that seems right to many people is the idea of self-redemption. Man thinks he must work at righteousness to save himself. After all, it was man who sinned and as we say,“God helps those who help themselves.” But a greater truth than this emerges from the Bible-the truth that God helps those who cannot help themselves. We cannot save ourselves. It is noble to be upright if we can. It is admirable to be honest, kind, and compassionate. It would seem that these characteristics would be sufficient to save our souls. But the Bible says that though this way seems right, it is wrong.\
Prayer for the day
Father, I know that my attempts at living a good life are nothing compared to my beloved Savior, Jesus Christ; but because of Him I can come to You, knowing He has redeemed me.
you worship man instead God,
next time post Pope remarks,
such idiotism like yours make mess and confussion in the weak mind of believers(you are deceiver)

Location hidden

#629800 Aug 3, 2014
Here For Now wrote:
The Soul’s Demands
By Billy Graham
And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought ...
—Isaiah 58:11
The soul demands as much attention as the body. It demands fellowship and communion with God. It demands worship, quietness, and meditation. Unless the soul is fed and exercised daily, it becomes weak and shriveled. It remains discontented, confused, restless. Many people turn to alcohol to try to drown the cryings and longings of the soul. Some turn to a new sex experience. Others attempt to quiet the longings of their souls in other ways. Nothing but God ever completely satisfies, because the soul is made for God, and without God it is restless and in secret torment. The first step to God is a realization of your spiritual poverty. The poor in spirit do not measure the worth of life in earthly possessions, which fade away, but in terms of eternal realities, which endure forever. Wise is the man who openly confesses his lack of spiritual wealth and in humilty of heart cries,“God, be merciful unto me, a sinner.”
Prayer for the day
As I look to You, my Lord and my Redeemer, the strivings of my soul will be satisfied. You alone bring lasting joy.
Now that is some truth right there. Isaiah 58 has much for us if we would just listen.

Location hidden

#629801 Aug 3, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bernie, good to see you :) Well, your words and your avatar pic to be precise, but it is nice seeing some postings of a positive happy nature, we surely need it in here :)
Hey Serah, it is always god to read you as well :) Thank You, Your posts too are of the positive nature :)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629802 Aug 4, 2014
Morning.....

“Life is full of beauty.
Notice it.
Notice the bumble bee,
the small child,
and the smiling faces.
Smell the rain, and feel the wind.
Live your life to the fullest potential,
and fight for your dreams.”

~ Ashley Smith

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629803 Aug 4, 2014
May all I do today
begin with you, O Lord.
Plant dreams and hopes
within my soul,
revive my tired spirit:
be with me today.

May all I do today
continue with your help, O Lord.
Be at my side
and walk with me:
Be my support today.

May all I do today
reach far and wide, O Lord.
My thoughts, my work, my life:
make them blessings
for your kingdom;
let them go beyond today,
O God.

Prayer for today

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629804 Aug 4, 2014
Encouraging Words

Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry.

James 1:19

K-Love
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629805 Aug 4, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Serah, it is always god to read you as well :) Thank You, Your posts too are of the positive nature :)
great time to switch man worship immoral B.Graham and start listen Pope Francis
her posts are not inspire,
rather good is always to read Bible,and learn basic Jesus Salvation instead be alone badly confused and confuse others

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#629806 Aug 4, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beliefs are dumb like you,
rest chosen ones die and wait for resurection on the new earth,you idiot,
only 144000 enter heavenly second dimension eternity,resurected will reside on the new earth,not in heaven, Rev 7;9
but you are spiritual idiot and unsaved little scumbag beliving in pagan trinity,and that Son of God is Not Son only God
whre from you got this idea only devil and his friends at worldwide churches knows this?
LMAO!!!

your trying to keep everyone from entering the "2nd dimension" so there's less competition in the race to be 1 of the 144,000!!! too funny.....but very selfish and evil!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#629807 Aug 4, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
You baaaad-
Those brackets are HUGS ~(c:
i'm sorry for being naughty and i appreciate your hugs (((Truths))):-)
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629808 Aug 4, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
your trying to keep everyone from entering the "2nd dimension" so there's less competition in the race to be 1 of the 144,000!!! too funny.....but very selfish and evil!
you are to stupid to understand that owner of 2nd dimension is not Holy Dr.Shrink Remnant of 144000 new government alive still on this earth,
your stupidity is higher from Katmandu Mount Everest,
your stupidity reach almost circle of the moon-purgatory empty place for poor wrecked lost dead souls like you,mister Dork

what is to funny for idiot like you,is not to funy for those who are chosen by God's grace before foundation of this world(and for sure Holy dr Shrink is One of them not you mamaba jamba CLIP CLAP CLUP)

so?cry all day long to God for mercy and forgiveness,maybe you get in the furure small shed house on this new earth, but you have to build this shed house from left over old chineese plywood, 2x4 and soak with cement paper cartoons?

just start take 2 years masonry courses,instead spread cyber freaking BS
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629809 Aug 4, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
rotten fruits on your posts are 100% proof,that you are same unsaved like all alcoholics,adulters, gays,lesbians,and money lovers+ dollar collectors in their own greedy bank account?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#629810 Aug 4, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, you're eat up, whazup!

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#629811 Aug 4, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
(c:

Hugs are good stuff-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 4 min Critical Eye 3,975
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min NoStress4me 880,153
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 603,418
Best MTS Converter for Mac! (May '10) 1 hr jesson815 5
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Stilgar Fifrawi 8,282
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Soon Armagedon Day 41,157
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 2 hr Belle Sexton 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
More from around the web