Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#629859 Aug 8, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
FRENNY
missing tribe of Dan,completly exclude phisical Israel 12 tribes, and number 144000 is number of man human body parts,
those parts are limit number and are taken as precious stones to build body of Christ with Christ Godhead
and mister if you are deaf and blind, please/don't try speculate and mock God and His Word and God arrangement,
Remnant 14400 have nothing to do with shrink
after murdering Jesus ,physical jews were thrown away from God's care ,95 AD time of Revelation have nothing to do with phisical 12 tribes Romans 2;28-29.....
reject your worthless claims
pray and read Bible,maybe you will understand,
I got question ?
what year you claim to be"born again"?
meditate about this awesome biblical truth?
all i know is what the Bible says and it DOES NOT SAY that the 144,000 are the poor misguided & false 'jehova witnesses' in america.

want to repent and get saved? you won't find out how in those secret kingdom hall meetings where all you do is try to learn how to answer Christians, but you can ask me how:-)

hick_up

Grant, FL

#629860 Aug 8, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are real a..le
I knew this
Stupid cluck 007 dandruff flake, bed bug fart, toe jam face fool.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629861 Aug 8, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid cluck 007 dandruff flake, bed bug fart, toe jam face fool.
thanks for describing before everyone your character,personality and who is you and your rat face with one front black teeth,look like water rat or water bug?
catch to your nose Holy fart from my a...prrrrrrt?dris dris drissssssss9don't forget towel to wipe your monkey wet skull?
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629862 Aug 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
all i know is what the Bible says and it DOES NOT SAY that the 144,000 are the poor misguided & false 'jehova witnesses' in america.
want to repent and get saved? you won't find out how in those secret kingdom hall meetings where all you do is try to learn how to answer Christians, but you can ask me how:-)
I am not JW nor their teacher,
but beware what Bible say about world who will at end persecute and hate true followers of God Yahveh and His begotten Son Jesus Christ,
you don't follow 2 basic commandments

About 1444000 aditional inforamtion you can get from Rev 21;17-23....it is spiritual city dwelling place of new heavly government to this new earth, walls are 14400 precious stones built to those walls established by God

Read Bible and don't use stupid brain to mock someone who got nothing to do with JW
anyway You and like you are not able to remove even 1 preciouss stone from this Temple of God with Jesus Christ as Godhead King of Kings 144000

such scums ancestors like you killed Jesus,His disciples and at 325 AD create own jesus god and trinity(pagan satanic lies)
new earth have open still door to enter by God's mercy,
but heaven second spiritual dimension is reserved only for High priests and God's officials of only 144000

you can have sick day dreams,but those dreams are effect of your own halucinations and lies of christian teachers being under satan spirit influence?
your dreams for sure never allow you to sneack through the key hole to the heaven(I AM SURE I WOULD FIND YOU AND SEND BACK TO YOUR OWN HELL)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#629863 Aug 8, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not JW nor their teacher,
but beware what Bible say about world who will at end persecute and hate true followers of God Yahveh and His begotten Son Jesus Christ,
you don't follow 2 basic commandments
About 1444000 aditional inforamtion you can get from Rev 21;17-23....it is spiritual city dwelling place of new heavly government to this new earth, walls are 14400 precious stones built to those walls established by God
Read Bible and don't use stupid brain to mock someone who got nothing to do with JW
anyway You and like you are not able to remove even 1 preciouss stone from this Temple of God with Jesus Christ as Godhead King of Kings 144000
such scums ancestors like you killed Jesus,His disciples and at 325 AD create own jesus god and trinity(pagan satanic lies)
new earth have open still door to enter by God's mercy,
but heaven second spiritual dimension is reserved only for High priests and God's officials of only 144000
you can have sick day dreams,but those dreams are effect of your own halucinations and lies of christian teachers being under satan spirit influence?
your dreams for sure never allow you to sneack through the key hole to the heaven(I AM SURE I WOULD FIND YOU AND SEND BACK TO YOUR OWN HELL)
More rambling ignorance from your posts. Read the verses you say mention 144,000 stones. Also, you say, "You and like are not able to remove even 1 preciouss stone from this Temple of God with Jesus as Godhead King of Kings" Let's read a verse from the ones you recommend reading.
Revelation 21:22King James Version (KJV)

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
You say the building is the temple of God. The Bible, and a verse you provide says there is no temple therein.
I really recommend you try reading what you tell others to read before you tell them to read it. Perhaps you wouldn't then provide verses that show that you don't know what you are talking about. I strongly recommend you read the Bible for yourself and not listen to false teachers that lead you away from the truth of Gods word. Your teachers are deceiving you. Read for yourself.
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629864 Aug 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
most poor and brain empty are such false christians like you,adopt bunch of pagan beliefs and babling about Bible, you got not basic clue about Bible and JW

why/are you part of hate against them on the global scale?
same like hate of Jesus and His disciples end by persecutions,killings and later pagan reverse pretending that they are true jesus followers with banch of pagan stupid doctrines of their satanic gods?
you are not different,you know nothing about rev 7.14 and Rev 21;17-27...
just simple clear explanation who are this limited spiritual number of 144000

keep inside of your stupid earthly blind brain?
i am not JW, but I am not hater against them or anyone
I HATE LIES AND FATHER OF ALL LIARS, if you Lie day by day your father is satan master deceiver who plant into your head pagan nonsense?

just read Bible,and stop spread hates against other groups or posters?just mind your only business?that is all?
we doesn't need advisors or teachers,or debates with poor miserable worthless trolls worship pagan trinity,or cross roman pagan symbol of god tammuz?
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629865 Aug 8, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
More rambling ignorance from your posts. Read the verses you say mention 144,000 stones. Also, you say, "You and like are not able to remove even 1 preciouss stone from this Temple of God with Jesus as Godhead King of Kings" Let's read a verse from the ones you recommend reading.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
You say the building is the temple of God. The Bible, and a verse you provide says there is no temple therein.
I really recommend you try reading what you tell others to read before you tell them to read it. Perhaps you wouldn't then provide verses that show that you don't know what you are talking about. I strongly recommend you read the Bible for yourself and not listen to false teachers that lead you away from the truth of Gods word. Your teachers are deceiving you. Read for yourself.
read lot better explanation in Rev 21; 17-27
Very simple and clear explanation who are 144000,who is builder of the walls,what is Holy Jerusalem from heaven and who is temple

walls in ancient cities were high walls built around the city to protect this city from outside enemies
Holy Jerusalem wall are built by Great builder Yehova God and His Son who are inside of the city eternal Light for residing in the city 144000 precious stones taken from earth to be new Royal Government to all nations

Read carefully Rev 21;17-27.22;2
just simple Bible explanation fit rev 7;1-8 or rev 14;1-5. eph 5;27. 1 peter 2;22
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629866 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>
anyway
why you are so engaged and worry to much about stranger superiority and dominion claim by this stranger,whom you never meet,never conversate face to face, never test my faith
precious 144000 stones are clear and plain described in Rev 21;17-21
You forget those passages ,you quote falsely verse 22, and you blame me for ignorance
rather you are blind and poor ignorant having no sense and life reality with whom you deal,and who you accuse?
I SINCERELY DOUBT YOUR HIGH CALLING IS PRODUCT OF MAN FALSE PAGAN TEACHINGS- JUST DOESN'T EXIST INSIDE OF YOU SO CALLED HIGH CALL?
What is your place there?what is your position there? what and how high chair you are going to posess in your selfish dreams?
I know my place 100%?and who I am?
BUT YOU DOESN'T YOU BRING ONLY DISGRACE CONVERSATING WITH BRAIN AND BODY SICK PEOPLE WHO HATES GOD AND HIS WORD INCLUDED HIS APOSTLES?
are you a friend of satan and his table full of satan children abiminable lifes of mankind ages?

Surely I know Who I am and my place now and in the eternal future, only God can condemn me,not YOU or Your church, and your earthly rebukes and advices?
WHAT A SENSE YOU MAKE TO BABLE YOUR NONSENSE AND TAKE OUT OF CONTEXT BIBLE PASSAGES?
You got not basic clue that Walls secure Temple and innern city are part of the Temple and all residents inside of such city?

but what is yours place?,which Bible passage support your claim and your insults using passages out of context??????

give me at least answer about tribe of Dan?where is this tribe among 144000 and why Joseph and his tribe are mention two times?

would be nice and safe for you,if you would chew this subject from Bible everyday ,instead waist time to accuse me, or mock God's Arrangement existing in Eternity?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#629867 Aug 9, 2014
144,000 faultless Jews will be SEALED and stand with the Lamb.

It does NOT say only 144,000 are Saved.

Blindman's military analogy makes sense to me. Not everyone needs to be in the military to be a patriot.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629868 Aug 9, 2014
Mornin

“I know you think
you believe you understand
what you thought I said,
but I am not sure you realize
that what you heard is
exactly what I meant.”

~ Richard M. Nixon

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629869 Aug 9, 2014
Today's Prayer

"His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desire" (2 Peter 1:3-4). God, Your very Word tells me that you have given me divine power to live this life as You want me to; to escape evil desires and to experience godly living. Please help me to draw strength from Your power and to practice moral discipline. Help me to work at knowing You better, developing perseverance, doing Your will, and loving others. And may You get the glory. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629870 Aug 9, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Fire goes out without wood, and quarrels disappear when gossip stops.

Proverbs 26:20

K-Love

Location hidden

#629871 Aug 9, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very simple and clear explanation who are 144000,who is builder of the walls,what is Holy Jerusalem from heaven and who is temple
walls in ancient cities were high walls built around the city to protect this city from outside enemies
Holy Jerusalem wall are built by Great builder Yehova God and His Son who are inside of the city eternal Light for residing in the city 144000 precious stones taken from earth to be new Royal Government to all nations
just simple Bible explanation fit rev 7;1-8 or rev 14;1-5. eph 5;27. 1 peter 2;22
Rev. 21:17-27 does not mention 144000 stones. It mentions twelve stones. Anything other than that is speculation. Each stone mentioned could be taken to mean an individual stone, Like the gates are individual pearls. Or, each stone could be taken as a representative of type of stone. Taking the type of stone approach one can only speculate as to the number of each type of stone used. While the 144000 stones concept might be interesting speculation it can not be considered definite without biblical support. You provide Rev chapters 7 and 14 Eph. 5 and 1Peter2 to support your claim regarding Rev. 21. Rev. 7 and 14 do speak of the 144,000 but there is nothing that links the 144,000 to Rev. 21. Eph. 5:27 is in a section that is speaking of how husbands should treat their wives and while there is commonality with how we should all be blameless, the 144,000 is not what is being addressed in Eph. 5. Likewise, 1 Peter 2:22 is not addressing the 144,000, it does say "no guile found in their mouth". That is also one of the requirements of the 144,000. What does that mean to you? No guile found in their mouth.

Location hidden

#629872 Aug 9, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to make the conversation a little more interesting I'll give your side of the discussion a little help. Check the breast plate of the high priest.
NASAnews

Marietta, GA

#629873 Aug 9, 2014

*DIRE FOREWARNINGS :----2nd, 3rd BLOOD MOONS

http://youtu.be/JdrHL7WdYqQ

Nurse Matunka of Katmandu

Baltimore, MD

#629874 Aug 9, 2014
NASAnews wrote:
*DIRE FOREWARNINGS :----2nd, 3rd BLOOD MOONS
http://youtu.be/JdrHL7WdYqQ
mostly after heavy drinking Saturday nights,scumbags like you,see not only moon full of blood but also aliens landing on the moon,and snakes from Mars wandering on your dead drank corpse
Nurse Matunka of Katmandu

Baltimore, MD

#629875 Aug 9, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
144,000 faultless Jews will be SEALED and stand with the Lamb.
It does NOT say only 144,000 are Saved.
Blindman's military analogy makes sense to me. Not everyone needs to be in the military to be a patriot.
revelation 7;9
is simple explanation that those also be saved as inhabitants on the new earth under High Priests spiritual Levities of 144000 heavenly government?
Rev 22;24-26 is simple answer back up Rev 7;9

also you are right,
but only enter heaven 144000
rest saved will be resurect or transfer to the eternal life on the earth by God Power of those who are alive during transition performed by God?

you are also right
to be Patriot in full sense,mostly are not military ranks ruled under corruption of military generals or politicians
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629876 Aug 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Just to make the conversation a little more interesting I'll give your side of the discussion a little help. Check the breast plate of the high priest.
rather you check and give me answer?
because you attempt to skip my question?
about tribe of Dan,and why Joseph is mention two times in Revelation 7.14?

breast plate was given for physical chosen Priests to serve God's Tabernacle?
but you tell us?what was and is on this breast???

for sure I do have this spiritual breast place and long robe not allowing to expose my legs during entering by spiritual steps to the high dwelling place,book of Ezekiel is addition about those priests?
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629877 Aug 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Rev. 21:17-27 does not mention 144000 stones. It mentions twelve stones. Anything other than that is speculation. Each stone mentioned could be taken to mean an individual stone, Like the gates are individual pearls. Or, each stone could be taken as a representative of type of stone. Taking the type of stone approach one can only speculate as to the number of each type of stone used. While the 144000 stones concept might be interesting speculation it can not be considered definite without biblical support. You provide Rev chapters 7 and 14 Eph. 5 and 1Peter2 to support your claim regarding Rev. 21. Rev. 7 and 14 do speak of the 144,000 but there is nothing that links the 144,000 to Rev. 21. Eph. 5:27 is in a section that is speaking of how husbands should treat their wives and while there is commonality with how we should all be blameless, the 144,000 is not what is being addressed in Eph. 5. Likewise, 1 Peter 2:22 is not addressing the 144,000, it does say "no guile found in their mouth". That is also one of the requirements of the 144,000. What does that mean to you? No guile found in their mouth.
wrong
you really blind man to understand simple spiritual means of 144000
Rev 21;17.... this verse links to 14400 of rev 7.14
Rev 21;17
And he measured the wall therefo,
AND 144 AND 4 CUBITS,
ACCORDING TO THE MEASURE OF A MAN, THAT IS THE ANGEL
and 18-21...is addition of those man taken as earthly High Priest diamonds and precious stones built in the wall AS ONE FULNESS OF GODS AND LORD TEMPLE?

research meaning man and the angel,
because simple hebrew explanation that 144000 of earthly men were transfer to be angels in Heaven

verse 27,,explain that not only 144000 will be saved as first fruits, they also be saved as late rain fruits Rev 7;9...future new spiritual residents of the new earth

I JUST TILL TODAY FOUND YOU AS NOT SAVED,
ALSO.PLEASE/ANY ADVICES,TEACHINGS AND YOUR SUPERIORITY EFFORTS VIOLATE
1JOHN 2;27
But the ANNOINTING which we have received of Him abbideth in us,
AND WE NEED NOT THAT ANY MAN(UNSAVED) TEACH US;
BUT THE SAME ANNOINTING TEACHETH YOU(US) OF ALL THINGS,

AND IS TRUTH,AND IS NO LIE,AND EVEN AS HATH TOUGHT YOU(US), YE SHALL ABIDE IN HIM

so forget any specualtions and your own false interpretation not see or understand by you deep spiritual logical senses

WHY YOU SKIP MY FEW QUESTIONS?
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629878 Aug 9, 2014
<quoted text>
IT is OK with me
only I don't accept your earthly explanation because you have not any spiritual clues to connect all Bible links to one even-ESTABLISH BY GOD NEW SPIRITUAL GOVERNMENT ABOVE NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH

deffend your trinity and claim that Jesus is YHVH and you will fly to the heaven
you will this at end experience where was and is your eternal place,
"no guile found is in his mouth
connect to Rev 14;5.....part passage to 144000 of rev 14;1-4

you just blindly with IGNORANCE try to deceive others and Lie about Bible?

Eph 5;27 also match all those passages given by me?
..glorious church,not having spot,or wrinkle or any such things is SIMPLE; NO GUILE FOUND IN THEIR MOUTH,AND EARTHLY LIEFES

I really doesn't see you as spiritual Child of God having earthly hope as save and future resident of NEW EARTH 2Peter 3;14.
you need to beseech God for His Mercy to save you Psalm 51;17

Have good day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Quivering Lip Lib... 80,773
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min kent 701,736
should male cheerleaders wear cheerleading skir... (Mar '14) 1 hr Ryan 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Big Al 995,826
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 2 hr Johnny 6
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 2 hr Johnny 45
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 2 hr Johnny 54