Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#629702 Jul 26, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
let me add
this statement of yours is simple insult,mocking and blasphemy of God,
you try publicaly before all those scumbags judge someone who is only human but saved By God and accepted to His Royal Family of saints
You got not clue about Bible,
1./Bible states simple that Christ body have to be holy, not corrupted without of blame 2 7;1.Rev 14;5. 1 Peter 2;22. Eph 5;27 and many many more passages
2?Jesus didn't die for this world belonging to Prince of this World satan,
He dies for His own children whom His father gave Him as Free Gift .John 17.....Jesus Prayers simple and clear teach such biblical claim
you got not clue about Bible at all?
your worldly remarks simply expose to whom you belong BMB
do you know that children of King are little kings of royality
did you or do you know that adopted chidren of God from this earth are adopted sons of God, and are under Holy Word definition?Col 3;12.1Peter 2;5. 1Peter 2-9
BMB?please don't fool yourselves and others around?
it is almost same with like Skumbolis(back criminal in prison) dead dog RA, now lill whispers and BT42 atheist her new boyfriend after death of her husband using husband life insurance money and travel on cruise,instead put this dead man to coffin not burn up in oven for little fee?
such cyber scumbags and wicked creatures is every second around,playing hollies but are Bunch of POS
sad sad sad,fallen apart this evil christianity and faken christians
You post many verses to me. Then you write a paragraph gossiping about other posters. Posters I have not seen post on this thread since I came on here again a few days ago. You judge others on here and post these things about them to other people. I am not Scombolis or RA or lil whispers or BT42. I did not post to them or they to me I posted to you and you are posting to me. I really don't care to hear gossip. What does the Bible say about gossip?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629703 Jul 26, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
You post many verses to me. Then you write a paragraph gossiping about other posters. Posters I have not seen post on this thread since I came on here again a few days ago. You judge others on here and post these things about them to other people. I am not Scombolis or RA or lil whispers or BT42. I did not post to them or they to me I posted to you and you are posting to me. I really don't care to hear gossip. What does the Bible say about gossip?
Biblical truth have to be back up by Bible verses to proof how wrong is someone to claim his own ideas and own fonny bollony faith

Facts are not gossip about others,
Facts always defeat how and how evil are unsaved scumbags who under cover pretend to be children of God
My obligation as devoted child of God is to defeat all Liars, blasphemrs,mockers and evil males or females focusing only on their parts between two legs and abusing God's Word to achieve sucessfully such immoral pleasure
Sir
try to learn logics, instead always see in believers wickedness,but dealing with Wicked abominable godless scumbags,you call them your friends and blame on your sins?

you gave me one more proof that you are far away from understanding what the Truth is or what Bible explain about such things

BMB
you respond to me in the public thread,
are you try to tell loud?how mad and bad I am and how good are atheists,mockers and blasphemers of God and His Word,or how good are homosexuals and true believers are wicked like dr Shrink?
what are you trying to achieve mister BMB/
IT IS GREAT SHAME THAT ALL YOUR CONSTANT FAILURE YOU BLAME ON YOUR SINS, at same time you mock someone who post the nacked truth,Facts etc..
AND YOU CALL THEM GOSSIPERS, AND EVILS
you are really lately such great Piece of Laugh, and Jerk
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629704 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
I really don't care to hear gossip. What does the Bible say about gossip?
addition
Facts who those scumbags are using Bible without of end to gain their own lusts achievements
those facts are not gossip?
Show me the Bible passage about Gossip?don't ask me

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629705 Jul 27, 2014
Morning.....

“They say
a person needs just three things
to be truly happy in this world:
someone to love,
something to do,
and something to hope for.”

~ Tom Bodett

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629706 Jul 27, 2014
Today's Prayer

God, please increase my faith. I want to trust you in the little things as well as the big things that are beyond my control. Help me to act like one who believes and trusts you in all things, that I may be an example to others. May you be glorified through me and the example I set before other people. Thank you, God, for hearing me and answering my prayer. I trust you."

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629707 Jul 27, 2014
Encouraging Words....

But I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, "You are my God!"

Psalm 31:14

K-Love
Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#629708 Jul 27, 2014
Nothing can separate you from the love of Christ.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629710 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
BMB
you are next fool wandering around mad man ghost, mention one word about Bible passages,
but fully complain about your defintion gossip

why don't you quote from Bible about Gossip?
you poor invisible cyber mut,next in the raw Liar, and Internet ghost,maniac
what a sense you guys wander around and spread worthless only without of any value cheap BS?poor idiots marching straight to their coffins?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629711 Jul 28, 2014
Mornin.....

((*L-))

“It’s amazing how a little tomorrow
can make up for a whole lot of yesterday.”

~John Guare

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629712 Jul 28, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I know You want me to have a complete picture of the situations I face each day and to know what actions I must take to fulfill Your will for my life. Please bring intercessors and leaders into my life to hold me up in prayer and help me along the way. Likewise, help me be an intercessory prayer warrior, praying and interceding on the behalf of others around me who need prayer for special needs and daily struggles. Bless me, Lord, and enlarge my territory. Be with me and keep me from evil, that I may be a blessing to You and to those around me. In the name of my Lord and Savior I pray, Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629713 Jul 28, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart.

Colossians 4:2

K-Love
Larry

Broomfield, CO

#629714 Jul 28, 2014
Differences between the New World Translation and other translations.
Missing books. In their Bibles, the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches include books known by some as the Apocrypha. However, those books were not accepted into the Jewish canon, and it is noteworthy that the Bible says that the Jews were the ones who were “entrusted with the sacred pronouncements of God.”(Romans 3:1, 2) Thus, the New World Translation and many other modern Bible translations rightly exclude the books of the Apocrypha.
http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/n ...
All originated after the cessation of prophecy, and they cannot therefore be regarded as inspired, nor are they ever cited by Christ or the apostles.
Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches include books known by some as the Apocrypha. http://www.bible.ca/catholic-apocrypha.htm
Larry

Broomfield, CO

#629715 Jul 28, 2014
Is the Bible a Record of God’s Thoughts?

The Bible’s answer
Many Bible writers state that God directed what they wrote. Note these examples:
King David:“The spirit of Jehovah it was that spoke by me, and his word was upon my tongue.”—2 Samuel 23:1, 2.
The prophet Isaiah:“This is what the Sovereign Lord, Jehovah of armies, has said.”—Isaiah 22:15.
The apostle John:“A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him.”—Revelation 1:1.

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/question...
Larry

Broomfield, CO

#629716 Jul 28, 2014
What we believe: There is no eternal torment in a fiery hell.

Quoting from Romans 6:23 in the King James Version, Zion’s Watch Tower entitled its issue of June 1882 “The Wages of Sin Is Death,” stating:“How clear and simple is this statement. How strange it is that so many who profess to receive the Bible as the Word of God persist in contradicting this positive statement, and affirm that they believe, and that the Bible teaches, that the wages of sin is everlasting life in torment.”
http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/c...
What the Bible says:“The soul that sinneth, it shall die.”(Ezekiel 18:4, 20, King James Version) The final punishment for those who oppose God is, not eternal torment, but “everlasting destruction.”—2 Thessalonians 1:9, King James Version.
http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/c...
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#629717 Jul 28, 2014
Larry wrote:
Differences between the New World Translation and other translations.
Missing books. In their Bibles, the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches include books known by some as the Apocrypha. However, those books were not accepted into the Jewish canon, and it is noteworthy that the Bible says that the Jews were the ones who were “entrusted with the sacred pronouncements of God.”(Romans 3:1, 2) Thus, the New World Translation and many other modern Bible translations rightly exclude the books of the Apocrypha.
http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/n ...
All originated after the cessation of prophecy, and they cannot therefore be regarded as inspired, nor are they ever cited by Christ or the apostles.
Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches include books known by some as the Apocrypha. http://www.bible.ca/catholic-apocrypha.htm
NWT
Have a lot of mislead englilish words(called by JW modern language)such Lies does'nt fit ancient heberew and arameic language,of koine greek greek peasants spoken language,
NWT is fake translated by stupid not educated in those language group of people among JW together with F.Franz around 1950/56
such fake create only comfussion and not proper understanding Holy Scriptures in their original languages

but it is good to be JW unsaved,and learn some few values of the Bible,
JW worship God for blessings only of this earthly life without of God's Origina; grace,set up before foundation of the world
because world christianity is completly goofs and spiritual idiots churches

See you latter my friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629718 Jul 29, 2014
Morning....

“It’s amazing how a little tomorrow
can make up for a whole lot of yesterday.”

~John Guare

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629719 Jul 29, 2014
Today's Prayer

Great are you Lord, and most worthy of praise. You are a mighty fortress. I clap my hands and sing praises of joy before you, most awesome Lord on high. I know that you, God, reign over the nations and you, God, are seated on your holy throne. And from that throne you may speak words of vengeance or words of protection, and it is done. May you be exalted. Please protect your people and help us to be united for you as we live and minister to one another in this world. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629720 Jul 29, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Joyful are those who listen to me, watching for me daily at my gates, waiting for me outside my home!

Proverbs 8:34

K-Love

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#629721 Jul 29, 2014
We see things not as
they are, but as we are.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#629722 Jul 29, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
We see things not as
they are, but as we are.
this is true, but it's why we need the Word of God/Bible to bring us back to eternal reality:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2003 Silverado 2500HD REDUCED ENGINE POWER (Dec '09) 10 min Denny 142
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Cherokee Prince 880,171
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min Soon Armagedon Day 41,161
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min 2all 603,437
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 44 min WasteWater 6,404
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 45 min WasteWater 8,283
The Christian Atheist debate 49 min too lazy to log in 3,982
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
More from around the web