achievement..

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#629536 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should read your Bible.
Romans 3:7 "If the truth of God has been spread by my lie, then why am I judged a sinner."
Romans 7:17 "I want to do good but I cannot do good. I do evil even though I do not want to do evil."
Romans 7:25 "I serve the law of sin with my flesh."
Why do you lie about Paul ? Is the deity you worship called the 'Father of Lies'?
why do you lie about yourself? are you a miserable wretched sinner or not?
headlinesYTube

Marietta, GA

#629537 Jul 17, 2014

*VATICAN - ISRAEL 7 Year Agreement to be "suddenly" -----

http://youtu.be/rFKJ64c_uFA

“God of War”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#629538 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is much easier for them to pretend the real world doesn't exist.
Fantasy worlds are much easier to manipulate.
Most so called Christians are oblivious to the truth, and are blinded by what they want to believe.

“God of War”

Location hidden

#629539 Jul 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the Bible is brutally honest about humans and our fallen human nature. it doesn't cover the idea that we're all sinners and only God is good. your pretentious gnostic/satanic garbage perverts and twists the truth to make godless dorks look favorable and God the sinner.
I agree you are no good and I yes I, eye am the one. Eye see you , you can take a nap now.

“God of War”

Location hidden

#629540 Jul 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think that God doesn't forgive sin through the Sacrifice of Christ, you're in for an eternity of hurt!
We can nail you up too, are you ready?

“God of War”

Location hidden

#629541 Jul 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i see, so YOU'RE the murderers!;-)
Yes, but you will forgive me...remember?

“God of War”

Location hidden

#629542 Jul 17, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like old Shrinky got a new rego. We'll see how long it lasts.
:-)
One of the most igorant <not a misspelling things in existence.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

“God of War”

Location hidden

#629543 Jul 17, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
Ben...pop ups are killing me here! Guess I am not back. Topix won't even let me pause the bloomin adds. Guess I am out till I get a new desktop with uber virus control.
Topix, you have issues!!!:P
Adblock plus
Use firefox and

https://adblockplus.org/en/firefox
Remnant144000

Baltimore, MD

#629544 Jul 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think that God doesn't forgive sin through the Sacrifice of Christ, you're in for an eternity of hurt!
It is up to God to forgive sins of humans, not to my what I think you poor church idiot?
eternity doesn't exist for you born in earthly time and die same time-..dust to dust ashes to ashes......so it is you?
mister Dork

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629545 Jul 17, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> We can nail you up too, are you ready?
yeah - you're only a good murderer, aren't you?;-)
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629546 Jul 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
shrink is more like you than he is me; i.e. he's self-righteous, not righteous through faith in Christ and that's why he's stinking the place up like you do:-)
self righteous mostly never admit loud that they are self righteous or wicked,
and you are just sound loud example of evil self righteous church idiot?
you stinks worse than farts of run around skunks?

stick finger into your a...and refresh your test of dark chockolade

your doctor is Holy and nobody will reap him out from Dr Shrink holiness? poor miserable dead wrecked soul-" dust to dust, ashes to ashes, this is your last destiny?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629547 Jul 17, 2014
Remnant144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is up to God to forgive sins of humans, not to my what I think you poor church idiot?
eternity doesn't exist for you born in earthly time and die same time-..dust to dust ashes to ashes......so it is you?
mister Dork
Jesus to His Body on earth "If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.”

you really should repent from your religious & self-righteousness and believe God:-)
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629548 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Jesus was very likely married:
"In 2012, Harvard’s Hollis Chair of Divinity Karen L. King made waves when she announced the discovery of an ancient papyrus fragment that includes the text “Jesus said to them,‘My wife …’” At that time, the Harvard Theological Review (HTR) decided to withdraw from its publication schedule King’s paper on the fragment. Now, Shanks writes,“after more than 18 months, scientists from Columbia, Harvard and MIT have reported that, in the words of the New York Times (the fragment has received much more publicity than it would have if HTR had simply printed the paper when King submitted it),‘The ink and papyrus are very likely ancient and not a modern forgery.’”
The controversies surrounding the “Gospel of Jesus’ Wife” fragment brings to Shanks's mind the 15–16-line Hebrew inscription on stone known as the Jehoash Inscription (JI), which had unsuccessfully been charged as a forgery in the recently concluded five-year “forgery trial of the century.”“There are a number of other reasons to conclude that the JI is authentic,” "
http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/bibl...
yea
Your jesus was not married ,only he got brothel with 120 huren, girl friends, and concubines,
this Harvard professor is worse idiot from you, you little cyber Scumbag a....le

waaasuuup needs from you basic lessen from your bible mister son of jesus? he he he heeeee
your daily Lies allow you to be alive, like past dead dog RA.
Devil gave him plastic heart for few more weeks to mock God and believers and die like skunk,
same with you, satan cured you for a little while,to mock and finish your Lies, and die like maggot with a....thrown to RCC Dantee hell 6th level(most poor, hot, miserable bums together with Stalin and Hitler leaders of all of you bums
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629549 Jul 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi? dzyndzel poor Bozo?
fight this war to the death all of you poor bums?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629550 Jul 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus to His Body on earth "If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.”
you really should repent from your religious & self-righteousness and believe God:-)
nobody repent before a...les like you,you little Dzyndzelowaty Bozo?
Remnant of 144000 already is chocen and nobody thro him away from his throne given by his Heavenly Father-
throne is made of gold, diamonds corners, and multitude of bums like you lay on their bellies before all those 144000 thrones,
I check if forgiveness by God is for you granted?
IT IS NOT YET, YOU HAVE TO STOP INTERNET BS,AND START ONLY PRAY DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT OF CEASING, JUST CRY,PRAY, WEEP AND BEG GOD,
WE MAYBE WILL ACCEPT YOU AS LITTLE SHOE SHINE, OR VACUM MY HOLY ROOM FROM STINKING DUST?
Now you are Dork, Patalach, Dzendzel maciczny and Bozo?
let me go and deep my balls to the my own swimming pool,
time with you Dziadu is Over?

“God of War”

Location hidden

#629551 Jul 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Good was never an intention of murder Barney, but it was a sacrifice you agreed too.
So please forgive me my savior, we are but the 3 nails away from you forgiving the world for it's sins.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#629552 Jul 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i see, so YOU'RE the murderers!;-)
<glug, glug, glug>

Sorry.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#629553 Jul 17, 2014
It's not working!
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
paul never claimed he was a liar, you liar, but unlike you, he did admit to having human/fallen faults!
He can ...

... breathe under water!!!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#629554 Jul 17, 2014
I encourage all goofs not having clue what Bible is,
to read all my awesome posts about Bible?
instead search for argues ,complains, and scoof God.
1/ start pray before searching for God?
His Word to mankind is the Bible, just after silent prayers ,open the Bible and slowly enter spiritual eternal journey road of Salvation?
who knows? Maybe God purify you and give you new personality in His image John 1;13-12. 3;3-8

This is continuation of my yesterday post about Bible?
Thus, even though the Bible has been a completed, written covenant or law book for almost 2,000 years, many important truths sprinkled all through the Bible were never revealed to even the most dedicated, God- fearing theologians who was a child of God>
these mysterious or hidden doctrines relate especially to a precise and accurate understanding of the timing and nature of God's salvation program, together with the momentous event that would occur the final years of the mankind wicked history of the world?

THE THIRD ERIOD OF REVELATION
However, in our day, when we are very close to the end of time, God for the third time, is revealing a mystery throughout time.
Thus, it is almost like God has given us and addition to the OT and NT, but the Bible, of course, has not become enlarged,
No new words have been actually added to it.
The Bible we use today, in the languages in which Bible was originally written, is exactly the same Bible that was completed about 19,000 years ago,
It is simply that now, the full glory of the Gospel can be seen as God, in our day, has opened our understanding to most of the truths that previously had been hidden,
In Hebrews 8; 8 the Bible teach us;
FOR FINDING FAULT WITH THEM,HE SAITH,BEHOLD,THE DAYS COME,SAITH THE LORD,WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE SPIRITUAL HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE SPIRITUAL HOUSE OF JUDAH?

Be continue awesome biblical truth what the Bible is?
and what is phrase "I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT"....

so? all bums, goofs, and perverts posters entering this thread,
please be patient for your devoted teacher named ELECTED BY GRACE.
good night poor dead souls human image creatures?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 574,201
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Osmius 810,049
sex (May '13) 15 min raju 89
God made hell for homsexuals....and others!! 18 min Titania 4
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 21 min Titania 18
Koi gay sex ke liye hai Lucknow mien (Feb '14) 40 min me hu 13
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min AussieBobby 268,947
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 7 hr Coolsa 205
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 11 hr sall 163
More from around the web