Khitan extraordinaire

#629656 Jul 24, 2014
See Topix changed its format again...
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629657 Jul 24, 2014
Senecus wrote:
See Topix changed its format again...
Bad for scums like you, topix watch all of you for spreading false reports against those who send legal not good options for yours Internet Wickedness?
No more mister nice guy from Topix to please? all of you attempting to ban others,
this wickedness and criminal acts mostly were gone from convict Skumbolo, your friends, and churchoidal wicked evil Christians hating around everything, and follow your abominable Lies about others?
sesh
suckers

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#629658 Jul 24, 2014
MideastNews wrote:
ISRAEL -GAZA "will NOT erupt" into ALL-OUT WAR-----
http://youtu.be/19PfjsSLD-8
what going on with israel and gaza right now IS all out war.
Larry

Denver, CO

#629659 Jul 24, 2014
What we believe: There is no eternal torment in a fiery hell. Quoting from Romans 6:23 in the King James Version, Zion’s Watch Tower entitled its issue of June 1882 “The Wages of Sin Is Death,” stating:“How clear and simple is this statement. How strange it is that so many who profess to receive the Bible as the Word of God persist in contradicting this positive statement, and affirm that they believe, and that the Bible teaches, that the wages of sin is everlasting life in torment.”
What the Bible says:“The soul that sinneth, it shall die.”(Ezekiel 18:4, 20, King James Version) The final punishment for those who oppose God is, not eternal torment, but “everlasting destruction.”—2 Thessalonians 1:9, King James Version.

http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/c ...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#629660 Jul 24, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad for scums like you, topix watch all of you for spreading false reports against those who send legal not good options for yours Internet Wickedness?
No more mister nice guy from Topix to please? all of you attempting to ban others,
this wickedness and criminal acts mostly were gone from convict Skumbolo, your friends, and churchoidal wicked evil Christians hating around everything, and follow your abominable Lies about others?
sesh
suckers
I have never tried to have you banned dr Shrink. In fact someone once asked me on here about it and I then as now feel you should be allowed to post. If a person posts truth, let that truth sink in. The posts are truth. If a person posts nonsense, then ignore it. The posts are nonsense. People that read your posts know what you post. Have a good evening :)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#629661 Jul 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly believe within my heart.
I trust my heart.
My faith infringes on no one.
I stand against the Christian Right..I stand proudly against inequality of
any kind.
I've read about Descartes.. And have studied the Bible.
And still, I believe the seed of faith is planted not worked for.
I can only speak of my own experience and that is that my belief in God came by sudden, unexplainable revelation. My belief in Jesus came by open minded study of ancient texts and discussions with knowledgeable Jews, Christians and Muslims who were teachers instead of preachers.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629662 Jul 24, 2014
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never tried to have you banned dr Shrink. In fact someone once asked me on here about it and I then as now feel you should be allowed to post. If a person posts truth, let that truth sink in. The posts are truth. If a person posts nonsense, then ignore it. The posts are nonsense. People that read your posts know what you post. Have a good evening :)
I am not prophet or any visonary human to see activities of Internet posters who rants against each others
Esspecialy those who profess modren Christianity are source of all evils,hipocrisies and Lies against other,
those churchoidal holy pigs,sniff every corner and hates those whose opinions hurt their wicked hearts
I say honestly all people are not able to know what I post,and why I spread negative remarks,
People even doesn't see own rotten moral failure of their Societies to whom those people belong,
they are without of common sense, babling about heaven but pray to not die and not leave this earthly prosperous life, houses,cars, riches etc...
It is simple and true ,
if you represent church or satanic christian denominations you are same guilty like all of them, fakes creators of atheism,wars,hates, and daily Lies,

sorry BMB
I found only very few really true believers,but never found anyone on this thread,or others
I see from first day,that this thread is just blasphemous and evil thread mocking Jesus Agape love on daily base?AND GOD KNOWS THIS VERY WELL, BLESS THOSE LIKE DR SHRINK WHOM NEVER NOBODY NOR SATAN ALONE BE ABLE TO REMOVE ME OF BAN FROM SPEW THE TRUTH IN THE FACES OF WICKED ABOMINATIONS ALL THOSE SICK BRAIN PEOPLE
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629663 Jul 24, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only speak of my own experience and that is that my belief in God came by sudden, unexplainable revelation. My belief in Jesus came by open minded study of ancient texts and discussions with knowledgeable Jews, Christians and Muslims who were teachers instead of preachers.
you poor blind demented idiot
discussins with modern knowlegable jewisH scholars is simple,Jewish scholars made all knowledge from Bible OT and NT,
your f...claim that Bible was written by Ceasar,and pagans?

such half head like you never is able to understand simplicity of the Bible,
but mocking and deny is simple and only goof tell around that believe in Jesus at same time deny Jesus because The Bible is God;s Word who became flesh was living among people on this earth and return where from He came

you are doing like idiot, say around you love mama,and every day you spew against mama advices and her warnings to you,you are simple idiot,worthless piece of S..only Le Le mama with full mouth of Lies can be your friend,or listen you like RADIO OF FREE ISRAEL FROM WASHINGTON DC

It is advebture and fun for me as foreigner to see in America so goof and stupid scums like
you
go idiot and tell around about dr Shrink insanity
You know about dr Shrink same s... like you know who was Jesus? you poor idiot having guts to lie like little stinking s.....past 3 years around?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#629664 Jul 25, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sesh
suckers
Crawl back to your hole RAT!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629665 Jul 25, 2014
It is FRIday.....Morning

“Take only memories,
Leave only footprints”

~ Native American Proverb

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629666 Jul 25, 2014
From Verse of the day....

My Prayer.....O God, give me a heart that is quick to obey and a faith that is quick to express itself in action. I want to please you with my words and thoughts, but even more Father, I want to live a life full of your character, wisdom, and grace. Help me to quickly obey your voice. In the name of Christ Jesus I pray. Amen.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629667 Jul 25, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.

Psalm 9:10

K-Love

Location hidden

#629668 Jul 25, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not prophet or any visonary human to see activities of Internet posters who rants against each others
Esspecialy those who profess modren Christianity are source of all evils,hipocrisies and Lies against other,
those churchoidal holy pigs,sniff every corner and hates those whose opinions hurt their wicked hearts
I say honestly all people are not able to know what I post,and why I spread negative remarks,
People even doesn't see own rotten moral failure of their Societies to whom those people belong,
they are without of common sense, babling about heaven but pray to not die and not leave this earthly prosperous life, houses,cars, riches etc...
It is simple and true ,
if you represent church or satanic christian denominations you are same guilty like all of them, fakes creators of atheism,wars,hates, and daily Lies,
sorry BMB
I found only very few really true believers,but never found anyone on this thread,or others
I see from first day,that this thread is just blasphemous and evil thread mocking Jesus Agape love on daily base?AND GOD KNOWS THIS VERY WELL, BLESS THOSE LIKE DR SHRINK WHOM NEVER NOBODY NOR SATAN ALONE BE ABLE TO REMOVE ME OF BAN FROM SPEW THE TRUTH IN THE FACES OF WICKED ABOMINATIONS ALL THOSE SICK BRAIN PEOPLE
I do not represent any. The world says all. The Bible says few. A good gardener not only pulls weeds, he also plants seeds. May you have a good day :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#629669 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Hello Bernie, good to "see" you :)

I see you came back in the other day ,too. Hope all has been well with you and yours.

And true, most know nonsensical blather when they read it - and at this point , he could be someone we've known and has been right under our noses (with socks) all along. Or a group, beta programme , even a 1099 for Topix to kept the count up.

You have a great day....

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#629670 Jul 25, 2014
He also tends to what he has sown so the harvest will be Fruitful.
Martha Stewart has nothing on me..
Larry

Denver, CO

#629671 Jul 25, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.
Psalm 9:10
K-Love
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/
Exodus 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Psalms 83:18 18That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

Isaiah 12:2 2Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Isaiah 26:4 4Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

IF YOUR GOING TO TALK ABOUT NAMES;TALK NAMES NOT TITLES!

Location hidden

#629672 Jul 25, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you came back in the other day ,too. Hope all has been well with you and yours.
And true, most know nonsensical blather when they read it - and at this point , he could be someone we've known and has been right under our noses (with socks) all along. Or a group, beta programme , even a 1099 for Topix to kept the count up.
You have a great day....
Hello John, That's interesting. A computer program? hmm could be :) May all be well with you :)
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629673 Jul 25, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Crawl back to your hole RAT!
f.....you half d... head,
spermocidal POS, miserable abominable stinking canal rat, with brain size of little rabbit s..
go eat own s...and live like stinking godless atheistic skunk, without of descency, own dignity, and any education, just cockroach
you are such worthless d.. head that even own mom want to have nothing to do with s...like you?
cyber mother f... coward
yellow sperm thrown is on your f...cockroach face, SOB
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629674 Jul 25, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a great day....
you half d.. heads cyber haters, needs only nonsensical blather from the man who is far away apart from all haters, scumbags, Christian pretenders, and drug addicts like all of you,
You old POS are not able to shut your f...face against people who are chosen by God?
scumbags like you just breath with hate, ignorance, not respect of others,
God and plot conspiracies under FR and dead Camping you poor old unsaved idiot?

I hope that your coffin after your miserable dead will turn upside down from heavy waight of hates against true believers
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629675 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
I do not represent any. The world says all. The Bible says few. A good gardener not only pulls weeds, he also plants seeds. May you have a good day :)
you are not advisor or associate of GOOD GARDENER.
also you got not any clue what are WEEDS OR WHAT ARE SEEDS?
On your place mister BMB, I would seat alone in silence and fertilizer all plants?
GOOD GARDENER hire to do His work single ones, not groups of crowd of faken friends of yours

word 'good day" is dependant from amount of day measure, measured by Good Gardener?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Joe Fortuna 88,475
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 min another viewer 671
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min truth 665,573
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min X Pendable 284,678
I LOVE you, Ewa M S 48 min Doctor REALITY 5
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 58 min Twizzler937 33
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,799
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr New Age Spiritual... 977,487
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 4 hr Scaritual 269
More from around the web