Just wanted to stop by and say "Hello" :D

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#629516 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. All your heroes are POS.
the Bible is brutally honest about humans and our fallen human nature. it doesn't cover the idea that we're all sinners and only God is good. your pretentious gnostic/satanic garbage perverts and twists the truth to make godless dorks look favorable and God the sinner.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#629517 Jul 17, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
Just wanted to stop by and say "Hello" :D
Hi ! Hope you are doing well.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#629518 Jul 17, 2014
Jesus did not love his own self, so the question of loving others does not arise.

This is more factual.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629519 Jul 17, 2014
remnant144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
old jewish proverb is, that people like you,
are smart like Solomon balls?
Solomon never was saved, because commit sin of worship of devils took him straight to the grave, hell.
he was not like King David his father who repent his sins before God, and get God's forgiveness
Wisdom od Solomon balls is inside of your poor little brain?
sorry
it is so, and you have to deal with this awesome truth
if you think that God doesn't forgive sin through the Sacrifice of Christ, you're in for an eternity of hurt!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629520 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Thank you Shrinkie for proving my point once again.
shrink is more like you than he is me; i.e. he's self-righteous, not righteous through faith in Christ and that's why he's stinking the place up like you do:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629521 Jul 17, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are contributing to structural inequalities by lessening their dignity as human beings - you are doing violence to their person.
No idea how you can live with yourself. If I was them, I'd have booted you out of my life.
i suppose you encourage gluttons and alcoholics to indulge to their's and everyone else around them's demise???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629522 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup thinks that 'Real Christians' can even commit murder and it isn't a sin. However anyone who isn't a 'Real Christian' deserves eternal torture because some chick ate an apple 6000 years ago.
In other words, he's insane like most Funditards.
EVIL ACCUSATION ALERT!!!

the germans said such things against the jews in germany circa 1930-40's

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629523 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup thinks that 'Real Christians' can even commit murder and it isn't a sin. However anyone who isn't a 'Real Christian' deserves eternal torture because some chick ate an apple 6000 years ago.
In other words, he's insane like most Funditards.
i don't think murder is appropriate under any circumstances and you just BORE FALSE WITNESS against me, sinner!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629524 Jul 17, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. I'll hold his head under in the hot tub.
:)
i see, so YOU'RE the murderers!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629525 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say Paul was gay, I said he was sexually deviant (Paul was extremely misogynistic and promoted castration of the circumcised and celibacy for every one) and I repeated what Paul himself claimed; that before he became a Christians he was a murderer and that after he converted he was a liar, a thief and fraud.
paul never claimed he was a liar, you liar, but unlike you, he did admit to having human/fallen faults!

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#629526 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ! Hope you are doing well.
Just trying to figure out this tablet. Looks like if I don't "view the full site" I can reply with the link?(If this post's, I have my answer.) I hope all is well in your slice Ben.

Ann Arbor, MI

#629527 Jul 17, 2014
Elected by Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
before open your low IQ brain and spew hate from your immoral face
1/at first learn who posters are?
I AM NOT CHRISTIAN?
2/ LEARN MEANING MODERN AGE, MODERN AGE MOSTLY IS FROM 1500 AD?
3/Learn basic from Jewish tradition when book of Khanokh (Enokh was had been written?
not 300 AD,
4/ask is poster maybe have this book, and knows perfectly travel of Khanokh, and stories of writer about Nephilim ,tzadik im, shatta im, judgement day and reward for all tzadik im obey God's law
please?
never open your wicked filthy face against someone who belongs to 144000 new future spiritual government above whole earth?
your web pages are same Lies like you are Liar,idiot, scumbag and atheist born from fish embrio from womb of old monkey?
from now I treat you as complete idiot?
start read Bible dumb head
Sorry, I have been gone for a spell. Just trying to understand the poster here, as you suggest. Are you a Christian?

Ann Arbor, MI

#629528 Jul 17, 2014
Hmmm, guess I am back now that I can respond to individual post's :D

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#629529 Jul 17, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Lying and name calling wont remove this book from the dead sea scrolls, and among the oldest of them. Dummy
http://www.gnosis.org/library/dss/dss_book_of...
http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/category/d...
Looks like old Shrinky got a new rego. We'll see how long it lasts.
:-)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629530 Jul 17, 2014
bmz wrote:
Jesus did not love his own self, so the question of loving others does not arise.
This is more factual.
Until very recently, very few people married for love.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629531 Jul 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
EVIL ACCUSATION ALERT!!!
the germans said such things against the jews in germany circa 1930-40's
Wrong.

You prove the truth of my statement with your own posts, dumazz.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629532 Jul 17, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to figure out this tablet. Looks like if I don't "view the full site" I can reply with the link?(If this post's, I have my answer.) I hope all is well in your slice Ben.
The 'add-ons' like Java and Flash that Topix uses do not always work on tablets and phones.

Don't give up trying but don't go nuts trying to fix something that may not be 'broke'.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629533 Jul 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
paul never claimed he was a liar, you liar, but unlike you, he did admit to having human/fallen faults!
You really should read your Bible.

Romans 3:7 "If the truth of God has been spread by my lie, then why am I judged a sinner."

Romans 7:17 "I want to do good but I cannot do good. I do evil even though I do not want to do evil."

Romans 7:25 "I serve the law of sin with my flesh."

Why do you lie about Paul ? Is the deity you worship called the 'Father of Lies'?

Ann Arbor, MI

#629534 Jul 17, 2014
Ben...pop ups are killing me here! Guess I am not back. Topix won't even let me pause the bloomin adds. Guess I am out till I get a new desktop with uber virus control.

Topix, you have issues!!!:P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 636,735
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 27,450
Play "end of the word" part 2 7 min ImFree2Choose 1,405
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Aerobatty 968,625
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 31 min Paul is dead 3,545
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 50 min Steve 44,010
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 59 min PODhasreturned 18,597
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 4,681
More from around the web