Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629510 Jul 17, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank you for caring so much that you sent your Holy Spirit to touch me and live within me, sealing me unto the day of redemption. Thank you that there is an Intercessor and Savior, praying for me and standing in my stead when I do not even have the words to say. Sometimes, there is just so much to pray for, so many needs or so much heartache that I just do not know what to pray. But you know my heart. You know my needs. You know the needs of those for whom I am burdened. Father, I come to you now offering words of praise and thanksgiving, and trusting you to always be there and to answer the cries of the heart. I love you. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629511 Jul 17, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Since God chose you to be the holy people He loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Colossians 3:12

K-Love

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#629512 Jul 17, 2014
Never waste your words on
those people in your life
who deserve your silence.
Because sometimes, the
greatest show of strength
is to say nothing at all..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#629513 Jul 17, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Lying and name calling wont remove this book from the dead sea scrolls, and among the oldest of them. Dummy
http://www.gnosis.org/library/dss/dss_book_of...
http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/category/d...
It is much easier for them to pretend the real world doesn't exist.

Fantasy worlds are much easier to manipulate.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629514 Jul 17, 2014
Jesus was very likely married:

"In 2012, Harvard’s Hollis Chair of Divinity Karen L. King made waves when she announced the discovery of an ancient papyrus fragment that includes the text “Jesus said to them,‘My wife …’” At that time, the Harvard Theological Review (HTR) decided to withdraw from its publication schedule King’s paper on the fragment. Now, Shanks writes,“after more than 18 months, scientists from Columbia, Harvard and MIT have reported that, in the words of the New York Times (the fragment has received much more publicity than it would have if HTR had simply printed the paper when King submitted it),‘The ink and papyrus are very likely ancient and not a modern forgery.’”

The controversies surrounding the “Gospel of Jesus’ Wife” fragment brings to Shanks's mind the 15–16-line Hebrew inscription on stone known as the Jehoash Inscription (JI), which had unsuccessfully been charged as a forgery in the recently concluded five-year “forgery trial of the century.”“There are a number of other reasons to conclude that the JI is authentic,” "

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/bibl...

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#629515 Jul 17, 2014
Just wanted to stop by and say "Hello" :D

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#629516 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. All your heroes are POS.
the Bible is brutally honest about humans and our fallen human nature. it doesn't cover the idea that we're all sinners and only God is good. your pretentious gnostic/satanic garbage perverts and twists the truth to make godless dorks look favorable and God the sinner.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629517 Jul 17, 2014
NoStress4me wrote:
Just wanted to stop by and say "Hello" :D
Hi ! Hope you are doing well.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#629518 Jul 17, 2014
Jesus did not love his own self, so the question of loving others does not arise.

This is more factual.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629519 Jul 17, 2014
remnant144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
old jewish proverb is, that people like you,
are smart like Solomon balls?
Solomon never was saved, because commit sin of worship of devils took him straight to the grave, hell.
he was not like King David his father who repent his sins before God, and get God's forgiveness
Wisdom od Solomon balls is inside of your poor little brain?
sorry
it is so, and you have to deal with this awesome truth
if you think that God doesn't forgive sin through the Sacrifice of Christ, you're in for an eternity of hurt!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629520 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Thank you Shrinkie for proving my point once again.
shrink is more like you than he is me; i.e. he's self-righteous, not righteous through faith in Christ and that's why he's stinking the place up like you do:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629521 Jul 17, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are contributing to structural inequalities by lessening their dignity as human beings - you are doing violence to their person.
No idea how you can live with yourself. If I was them, I'd have booted you out of my life.
i suppose you encourage gluttons and alcoholics to indulge to their's and everyone else around them's demise???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629522 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup thinks that 'Real Christians' can even commit murder and it isn't a sin. However anyone who isn't a 'Real Christian' deserves eternal torture because some chick ate an apple 6000 years ago.
In other words, he's insane like most Funditards.
EVIL ACCUSATION ALERT!!!

the germans said such things against the jews in germany circa 1930-40's

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629523 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup thinks that 'Real Christians' can even commit murder and it isn't a sin. However anyone who isn't a 'Real Christian' deserves eternal torture because some chick ate an apple 6000 years ago.
In other words, he's insane like most Funditards.
i don't think murder is appropriate under any circumstances and you just BORE FALSE WITNESS against me, sinner!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629524 Jul 17, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. I'll hold his head under in the hot tub.
:)
i see, so YOU'RE the murderers!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629525 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say Paul was gay, I said he was sexually deviant (Paul was extremely misogynistic and promoted castration of the circumcised and celibacy for every one) and I repeated what Paul himself claimed; that before he became a Christians he was a murderer and that after he converted he was a liar, a thief and fraud.
paul never claimed he was a liar, you liar, but unlike you, he did admit to having human/fallen faults!

Ann Arbor, MI

#629526 Jul 17, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ! Hope you are doing well.
Just trying to figure out this tablet. Looks like if I don't "view the full site" I can reply with the link?(If this post's, I have my answer.) I hope all is well in your slice Ben.

Ann Arbor, MI

#629527 Jul 17, 2014
Elected by Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
before open your low IQ brain and spew hate from your immoral face
1/at first learn who posters are?
I AM NOT CHRISTIAN?
2/ LEARN MEANING MODERN AGE, MODERN AGE MOSTLY IS FROM 1500 AD?
3/Learn basic from Jewish tradition when book of Khanokh (Enokh was had been written?
not 300 AD,
4/ask is poster maybe have this book, and knows perfectly travel of Khanokh, and stories of writer about Nephilim ,tzadik im, shatta im, judgement day and reward for all tzadik im obey God's law
please?
never open your wicked filthy face against someone who belongs to 144000 new future spiritual government above whole earth?
your web pages are same Lies like you are Liar,idiot, scumbag and atheist born from fish embrio from womb of old monkey?
from now I treat you as complete idiot?
start read Bible dumb head
Sorry, I have been gone for a spell. Just trying to understand the poster here, as you suggest. Are you a Christian?

Ann Arbor, MI

#629528 Jul 17, 2014
Hmmm, guess I am back now that I can respond to individual post's :D

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#629529 Jul 17, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Lying and name calling wont remove this book from the dead sea scrolls, and among the oldest of them. Dummy
http://www.gnosis.org/library/dss/dss_book_of...
http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/category/d...
Looks like old Shrinky got a new rego. We'll see how long it lasts.
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 10 min glenford2 5
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 46 min GhtClk 53,382
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 62
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 2 hr quilterqueen 4,680
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 992,496
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 2 hr quilterqueen 1,506
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Unsolved Mistery 693,594
More from around the web