Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629348 Jul 13, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full-pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back."

Luke 6:38

K-Love

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#629349 Jul 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
@Deb
I spent 20 years dying. I spent 30 years looking for God and found God; not in a book or doctrines of Churches but in the world around me. I came to believe in Jesus, not through a book or the doctrines of Churches but through witnessing the lives and patience of a handful of Christians, Muslims and Jews.
I have come to realize that most Christians do not "believe in Jesus", they simply "accept Christianity in the denomination that suits them best".
I did not accept any religion, I came to believe in Jesus.
Spending that amount of time thinking you were going to die - absorbs the initial shock of what you felt upon first realizing you were "near" death. What I did Friday- was do what my heart (via God's instruction) told me to do. Call out to God.

My original introduction to God was as a child. He sought me- and drew me near.
I never read my bible regularly until I was in my 40's. As I read- I saw so many things that I already knew in my heart and counseled with ...but I hadn't known there was scriptural support for what I "knew". Once I was shown the scriptures.... it reinforced my conviction towalk Gods path.
I follow NO religion either Duane- as I have always known that religion was man trying to find God- by inventing pieces of 'policy' and rituals -which they may claim as God's rules and desires for us.
- Just lost my ability to follow my thoughts.... seems I am still recovering--

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#629350 Jul 13, 2014
Re-post as asked.
Would love to stay... maybe 2night. But have a lot to attend.
... saw your Vette in a race last night!
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just repeating Roman Catholic Dogma.
The Bible says no such thing. In fact Jesus said Mosaic Law will endure until the end of time.
"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Torah until everything is accomplished."
Last I looked the Heavens and Earth are still here.
BTW, if you are going to pull the "Jesus accomplished everything." then you must admit that everything after his crucifixion ("It is Accomplished.", the verse your dogma is based on) is a pack of lies.
I don't care about any dogma, but I do love those words
"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law / Torah until everything is accomplished." Matthew 5:18
For me the 'accomplishment' of Jesus was that he became an earthling - Son of Man - and demonstrated that he would go so far as to die for The Truth.
... and even further
….Prove that Every Word he spoke was The Truth – and even rise again, bodily – and did tell Mary Mag who was the first to see him alive again

“ I haven't yet ascended to the Father. But go find my brothers and tell them,'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"
John 20:17
He is still not floating around on that white cloud any more than any-one else who 'ascended'
" Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven." Acts 1:11

... into the sky
…chariots and all!
eg. Elijah.

Everything ties in perfectly with
“ So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11

Of course it it too hard for most orthodox Christians to believe that the 'heavens were set out as a tent to live in.” Isaiah 40:22

We are not all Borgs … lol

… as they give no choice.

We are simply One People - in this world but not of it - who chose to follow One leader regardless of what language his name is known as on earth.
…'Jesus', is good enough for me, and has proven to me more things than anyone else on this planet ever has. I have come too far to turn back for anyone, let alone turn my back on him.
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I find this very interesting. If Jesus "accomplished everything", then why would he need to return?
Because he said
“... since I'm going away to prepare a place for you, I'll come back again and welcome you into my presence, so that you may be where I am.”

It's a wild ride > Big Smile < when we believe and follow him even if others have given up or don't want to!
... everything he said is proving more true than all the prosthetic clairvoyants who make it into the media docos!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#629351 Jul 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Not a single thing in the New Testament was written during Jesus' lifetime.
Not a single thing in the NT, except his own letters, were written during Paul's Lifetime.
Jesus never said that a single thing in the NT was truthful nor scriptural let alone "The Word of God."
Paul never said that a single thing in the NT, except his own letters, was truthful and never claimed anything in the NT, including his own letters, were scripture.
Scripture - is created by man - as something worth keeping.

It is said that if all the books in the world were to be written they couldn't contain all that Jesus did.
I'm not a historian, nor anything expert on such.
... but
… what I do know is what I've witnessed face to face in my lifetime, regarding this same living Jesus.

Time has always become a muddle or lost in the mists until even real becomes mythic, so I don't mind a few passed on words which must have been said by him, or additional stories of what he did do.

If he's kept his word – which has always been God's Word – as called The Word of God – it always was has been and will be, and therefore will forever reverberate through Time as The Truth. How-ever as condensed and all wrapped up in the book called the Bible, there is more than sufficient words in it for anyone to read about any subject under the sun.
… and when it comes to hope for how - or how not to - live a peaceful Way of Life on the planet.

Many will hear it. Others will hear and heed it religiously. But those who hear it, heed it, and Live it to the best of their ability, at least try to understand it. It is extremely prophetic. One could even say Atomic – because even when split – broken down – it never loses it's value – but only multiples in Force.

Ja... things change with Time, but the roots of all living Human Beings still cling to that something deeper and yet so much a part of themselves. If it brings Comfort and harms no-one it is a good thing. If instead it is a heart who rebels against the Laws of “to Love God, and their neighbor as they would love themselves,” then there is no answer to Real Peace on this Planet, and that is the only Reason any Laws were given in the first place for Humanity.
... regardless of to who.
No-one can disprove the existence of God, no-matter by what language or cultural Name he is called.
... to me... he is family. My Father. And that is all the more personal..

,,, it makes me think this song
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5nvZNtAGFi3a9kiV 4xEEuzg&index=161

… correct me if I'm wrong.
I tried to read back and believed I read you 'believe Jesus and God'.
… just 'not what Christianity have made of the religious aspects'
I agree with this
… but I grant every one their own personal Spiritual Walk if they should chose to stay with this old book. Sadly like everything.
….there is use and abuse, as with even the priests themselves!.

But then again not everyone likes to believe that it is also written
“ I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.“
Isaiah 45:7

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#629352 Jul 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you see , believe is the problem. I don't believe anyone can honestly think someone remembered the exact words anyone said , word for word 20-100 years later before writing them down. So while I think there may have been a man named Jesus, I can't believe that, especially when not a single person who wrote it ever even met him.Not one first hand account. But to make your story even less palatable, not even a single book was written by the author it says it is, and some have up to four separate authors .
Then we have known forged additions, multiple alterations, complete fabrications , mistranslations, well do you see where we are going here?
Then there is the little thing about words that had no word to translate it into.
You have no idea what the original was trying to say, as goofy as it is anyway.
Then you have Genesis, I mean Triflecta , you have to be a caveman to accept this as accurate knowledge. But It's ok, believe away my friend, as you said ...it's a free country.
Constantine loves you.
Go ahead curse me, I admire your faith, but the naivety is less than admirable.
Exactly!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#629353 Jul 13, 2014
Well you see, you writing like the average unbeliever. the unbeliever always bring up so called " forged additions, multiple alterations, complete fabrications , mistranslations, etc" be specific. Find in the bible where these so called "known" issues take place and then we can address them.

And you're wrong. Some of the Gospels were written by the author who not only met Yeshua but was a disciple of Yeshua.

There was a bishop of Lyons in AD180named Irenaeus. Irenaeus was a student of polycarp bishop of smyrna. Polycarp was martyred in AD156. Polycarp was a Christian for 86yrs and was a disciple of John the Baptist. And Irenaeus wrote: "Matthew published his Gospel among the Hebrews in their own tongue when Peter and Paul were preaching the gospel in Rome ....Mark, the disciple and interpreter of Peter himself handed down to us the substance of Peter's preaching. Luke a follower of Paul, set down in a book the Gospel preached by his teacher. Then John, the disciple of the Lord....himself produced his Gospel, while he was living at Ephesus in Asia"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irenaeus
http://www.scribd.com/doc/56721246/Authors-Go...

So you see writer, Irenaeus, got his information from his teacher Polycarp who was a disciple of John the Baptist who was a disciple of Jesus Christ. That is as direct of evidence for the works of Jesus as it gets.

So you see writer, it all come down to belief. You can choose to dismiss Irenaeus because >>you<< simply do not want to believe the biblical account of Yeshua. So like a typical unbeliever you blame the bible....instead of pointing to the real source of your unbelief---YOURSELF.
[QUOTE who="Aura Mytha"]<quoted text>
Well you see , believe is the problem. I don't believe anyone can honestly think someone remembered the exact words anyone said , word for word 20-100 years later before writing them down. So while I think there may have been a man named Jesus, I can't believe that, especially when not a single person who wrote it ever even met him.Not one first hand account. But to make your story even less palatable, not even a single book was written by the author it says it is, and some have up to four separate authors .
Then we have known forged additions, multiple alterations, complete fabrications , mistranslations, well do you see where we are going here?
Then there is the little thing about words that had no word to translate it into.
You have no idea what the original was trying to say, as goofy as it is anyway.
Then you have Genesis, I mean Triflecta , you have to be a caveman to accept this as accurate knowledge. But It's ok, believe away my friend, as you said ...it's a free country.
Constantine loves you.
Go ahead curse me, I admire your faith, but the naivety is less than admirable.
Curse you? why would I want to? you already curse yourself with you unbelief.

And don't admire my faith, most of it is not mine oy!lol!. I only started out with a mustard seed of faith. Yeshua is the one that multiplies my faith...daily. Admire Yeshua for my faith, not me.

Frankly it's not the bible that make me believe. The bible is help to my belief. The bible won't make someone believe. Only the Spirit of God interacting with the spirit of a person, will make a person believe. So it not matter even if a person believe the bible. If they do not have a relationship with Yeshua through The Holy Spirit...believing the bible is irrelevant. The bible is just a book. The difference between The Holy Qu'ran and The Holy Bible is that the Muslim count of the Quran for Salvation. The Christian does not count on the bible for Salvation. The Christian count on a spiritual relationship with Yeshua for their Salvation.

So writer you can dismiss the bible all you want. The bible is just a start. Millions of people all around the world have a spiritual relationship with Christ....and many never ever see a bible in they life. So you continue to comfort yourself in your unbelief.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#629354 Jul 13, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture - is created by man - as something worth keeping.
It is said that if all the books in the world were to be written they couldn't contain all that Jesus did.
I'm not a historian, nor anything expert on such.
... but
… what I do know is what I've witnessed face to face in my lifetime, regarding this same living Jesus.
Time has always become a muddle or lost in the mists until even real becomes mythic, so I don't mind a few passed on words which must have been said by him, or additional stories of what he did do.
If he's kept his word – which has always been God's Word – as called The Word of God – it always was has been and will be, and therefore will forever reverberate through Time as The Truth. How-ever as condensed and all wrapped up in the book called the Bible, there is more than sufficient words in it for anyone to read about any subject under the sun.
… and when it comes to hope for how - or how not to - live a peaceful Way of Life on the planet.
Many will hear it. Others will hear and heed it religiously. But those who hear it, heed it, and Live it to the best of their ability, at least try to understand it. It is extremely prophetic. One could even say Atomic – because even when split – broken down – it never loses it's value – but only multiples in Force.
Ja... things change with Time, but the roots of all living Human Beings still cling to that something deeper and yet so much a part of themselves. If it brings Comfort and harms no-one it is a good thing. If instead it is a heart who rebels against the Laws of “to Love God, and their neighbor as they would love themselves,” then there is no answer to Real Peace on this Planet, and that is the only Reason any Laws were given in the first place for Humanity.
... regardless of to who.
No-one can disprove the existence of God, no-matter by what language or cultural Name he is called.
... to me... he is family. My Father. And that is all the more personal..
,,, it makes me think this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G6ZFZ-shKJgXX&list=PL2xJs pzvHg5nvZNtAGFi3a9kiV4xEEuzg &index=161
… correct me if I'm wrong.
I tried to read back and believed I read you 'believe Jesus and God'.
… just 'not what Christianity have made of the religious aspects'
I agree with this
… but I grant every one their own personal Spiritual Walk if they should chose to stay with this old book. Sadly like everything.
….there is use and abuse, as with even the priests themselves!.
But then again not everyone likes to believe that it is also written
“ I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.“
Isaiah 45:7
If religion were needed for salvation then surely all are damned.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#629355 Jul 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
Well you see, you writing like the average unbeliever. the unbeliever always bring up so called " forged additions, multiple alterations, complete fabrications , mistranslations, etc" be specific. Find in the bible where these so called "known" issues take place and then we can address them.
And you're wrong. Some of the Gospels were written by the author who not only met Yeshua but was a disciple of Yeshua....
The only Gospel that claims it was written by an Apostle is the Gospel of Thomas.

You, are once again, accepting Catholic doctrines as Truth.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#629356 Jul 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The only Gospel that claims it was written by an Apostle is the Gospel of Thomas.
My truth is my business. I reject thomas...and I reject you and your truth. understand writer?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#629357 Jul 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> My truth is my business. I reject thomas...and I reject you and your truth. understand writer?
I don't understand why you believe what a Roman Emperor declared to be the Truth 1700 years ago is the Truth.
Awesome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629358 Jul 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why you believe what a Roman Emperor declared to be the Truth 1700 years ago is the Truth.
I don't understand you ,you little POS
who gave you any authority to dictate others about their beliefs,

you are cyber scumbag and Internet Piece of s... without of any descency,or own honor, soon you end like this huge hag 4 feet high Skombolis wicked criminal not worthy to be on parole

what and who damage your f...cockroach brain?

do you know those people who post their own beliefs? you mother f....POS?
Awesome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629359 Jul 13, 2014
TO ALL BLIND LOW IQ IDIOTS INCLUDED BEN ADAM PSYCHOPATHIC CREATURE DICTATE OTHERS HIS LOW IQ BS

A most wonderful characteristic of the Bible is its perfect consistency of salvation,
This is,the entire Bible is perfectly true and trustworthy(not cockroach ben Adam and like him)
Therefore,when any truth has been correctly learned from the Bible,
that truth will never be negated or compromised by the Bible citations.
This perfect consistency of the Bible is to be expected beacause the Bible is God's Word

GOD'S WORD BIBLE IS NOT BOOK FOR NARROW PENAUT MINDS LIKE BEN ADAMAND ALL THOSE STUPID LOW EDUCATED SEXUAL PERVERTS ENTERING THIS THREAD AND MOCKING GOD AND BIBLE?

They are worthy to spit only at them or throw pile of came s...at their rotten earthly insects faces
Awesome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629360 Jul 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't understand, because you got not brain,
only 1/2 oz liquid taken from the bucket of cow manure, or cockroaches feces
Awesome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629361 Jul 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
let me tell you a....le

what Trifecta accept, for sure God knows this,
and only God give him His mercy and grace, not you, nor your f......g BS
try to restore understanding between neighbors and enemies? and 2 God's commandments,
You dumb POS?

exist only 2 literal laws not delusionary and stupid 3 commandments from your fallen peanut brain?

see you later half head

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#629363 Jul 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So he could get all his triflectas marching in the same direction!

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#629364 Jul 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> My truth is my business. I reject thomas...and I reject you and your truth. understand writer?

Your truth is subjective and arbitrary to your personal pick from the salad bar of imaginary realities. In others words , the truth is what you choose to be true, reality has no influence on this determination of your own making.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#629365 Jul 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You not understand because you writing pure rubbish. The Nicea Councils decided what books should be in the Canon and there are no books of the bible that was written by any Roman Emperor. So no Roman Ruler have anything to do with any "truth".

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#629366 Jul 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Your truth is subjective and arbitrary to your personal pick from the salad bar of imaginary realities. In others words , the truth is what you choose to be true, reality has no influence on this determination of your own making.

1. It's your opinion my Deity who I believe is Yeshua Messiah is imaginary. Your opinion of who I worship until I die is worth less than spit.

2. Your truth is more absurd ridiculous laughable foolish and stupid than any other philosophy on earth atheist.

3. Your philosophy is not based on reality. It's based on farce science fiction fairy tales for gullible minded adults like yourself that have a religion of "No God".

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#629367 Jul 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> You not understand because you writing pure rubbish. The Nicea Councils decided what books should be in the Canon and there are no books of the bible that was written by any Roman Emperor. So no Roman Ruler have anything to do with any "truth".
2 F&%ing funny 2 b true RU.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#629368 Jul 13, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It's your opinion my Deity who I believe is Yeshua Messiah is imaginary. Your opinion of who I worship until I die is worth less than spit.
2. Your truth is more absurd ridiculous laughable foolish and stupid than any other philosophy on earth atheist.
3. Your philosophy is not based on reality. It's based on farce science fiction fairy tales for gullible minded adults like yourself that have a religion of "No God".
Um excuse me triflecta , my truths are grounded in empirical and forensic science.
Or the demonstrated conclusions of reality, and not some fantastical story not even substantiated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 841,139
What were you before you were born? (Dec '07) 11 min andet1987 105
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 12 min Voyeur 53,358
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min kent 591,238
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 20 min andet1987 5,933
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 35 min Naveen kumar 7,166
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 35 min Voyeur 24,098
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 3 hr Sheila 262
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Tony17 100,176
More from around the web