Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#629411 Jul 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So says every real historian, theologian and even the Catholic Church.
post where you got that information.

You claim Paul was not a Jew. You claim Paul was a Homosexual. You claim Christians here say they were part of the Born Again Denomination. And you claim the number for denomination and say they are numbers for a Christians.

All Lies. All Lies.

So. You post the source for where you got your information, then I will address it. Because I sure enough have my own sources that back my claim.

But your word no mean anything to me writer. So if you want a worthy response from me, cite your source. If you can't do that...go argue with another writer.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#629412 Jul 14, 2014
awesome Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I back up you,
and wonder all those f....g scumbags rambling like devil cyber spirits/questions others, demand some their insane post, worry about others beliefs,
just not to laugh, only weep how incredible stupid and uneducated are all those cyber idiots, like NASL, ben Adam, and sick brain and a..... all perverts homosexuals?
it makes me stomach sick and vomits when I see such posts stupid from the core and from stupid American psychopaths?
oy!lol!. What you say Shrink lol.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#629413 Jul 14, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what the Bible did to the Catholic priests!
No thank you, sir! Leave me out of it.
That's a good attitude to have.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#629414 Jul 14, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - you and Rosa in my hot tub @ 5?;-)
GTFO perv!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#629415 Jul 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
The Council of Nicaea did NOT establish the Bible. It established the doctrines of the Christianity within the Roman Empire. AKA the Nicean Creed.
While Constantine had 50 Bibles printed to be distributed to important Churches in the Empire, the Bible was not officially adopted by the RCC until the Councils of Hippo and Carthage in 390 AD following Bishop Athanasius' decree to burn all Christian texts not contained in Constantine's approved Bible in 367 AD.
It makes it hard to be a believer - when you know the human history. You feel that they have been pulling the wool over people's eyes for centuries. The first response is: NOT ME!

Scientia est potentia.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#629416 Jul 14, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only through studying the entirety of Abrahamic religions and their history that one can argue intelligently and truthfully about the errors and deceit inherent in those religions.
It is called education as opposed to indoctrination.
Yes, I know this and understand it.
Would you believe me if I told you I believe God is real?
And I know Him.

Even without studying the religions of yesterday?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#629417 Jul 14, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point-
Thanks.
Doesn't seem to mattervnow.

I read your post to G.

Hope you are ok.
Never thought you were that vulnerable.
-sorry, Honestly.

Take care of you!
Wish I could help,

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#629418 Jul 15, 2014
When you think everything
is someone else's fault,
you will suffer a lot..

Dalai Lama

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629419 Jul 15, 2014
Mornin

“Thinking will not overcome fear
but action will.”

~ W. Clement Stone

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629420 Jul 15, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I know you are able...able to move mountains, to speak creation into existence, to heal the sick, save the lost, to meet every need I have. I commit myself to you. I pray for all the people around the world, plagued by turmoil, wars, illness, lack of basic needs, insecurity and fear, and addictions that enslave. Lord, You alone know best how to meet these needs and solve these dilemmas. I pray that You would intervene, that people would be drawn to You, and that You would give them rest and healing, safety and security, a sound mind and a hopeful future. I pray that you would help me to see who you want me to minister to today and offer a hand of fellowship, a ray of light, or whatever You want to offer through me. Thank you, Lord, for meeting my needs. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#629421 Jul 15, 2014
Encouraging Words.....

No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good, and this is what He requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

Micah 6:8

K-Love

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#629423 Jul 15, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Doesn't seem to mattervnow.
I read your post to G.
Hope you are ok.
Never thought you were that vulnerable.
-sorry, Honestly.
Take care of you!
Wish I could help,
Glad you came back in- Not sure what you meant by 'that vulnerable'- but I think we all are at different points in life. Leaning in and trusting God sees us through.
There are a lot of things going on in my life with relatives health- also a lot of changes.
Friday I had a heat stroke- but did not go to the hospital- I knew what to do- and stayed in dialogue with God to muster strength to do each next thing- though movement was near impossible- I fought hard to not pass out and to hold on- not that I had been hoping to die previously- but life does get long when you are in difficult seasons...and the thought STOP the world I wanna get off- DID cross my mind recently. I was GLAD to find out that I TRULY didn't want to leave the planet.

I am still NOT back to normal- but I improve each day.
You help (((((LeLe)))))) by staying a friend <3
I hope all is well for you.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#629424 Jul 15, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
God came in the flesh in the creation of the entire Universe. Don't you believe Genesis ?
Everything in the Universe is God made flesh including Jesus.
Jesus never claimed to be God in a single one of the 59 Gospels we know of. Now, if you are willing to reveal the Secret Squirrel Scrolls you claim you have, the world is waiting to read them.
who else in all creation was conceived by the Holy Spirit and not by man?

like i said; the blood of a mere man was not sufficient to atone for your sins and therefore your sin remains:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629425 Jul 15, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus never said that. Why do you take a Pope's word over Jesus'.
"don't answer a fool according to his folly" King Solomon

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#629426 Jul 15, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> post where you got that information.
You claim Paul was not a Jew. You claim Paul was a Homosexual. You claim Christians here say they were part of the Born Again Denomination. And you claim the number for denomination and say they are numbers for a Christians.
All Lies. All Lies.
So. You post the source for where you got your information, then I will address it. Because I sure enough have my own sources that back my claim.
But your word no mean anything to me writer. So if you want a worthy response from me, cite your source. If you can't do that...go argue with another writer.
Paul himself claims to be a Benjamite and thus not a Jew.

I have posted the information that you claim to be lies dozens of times in the last four years.
You are just another imbecile babbling about things they know nothing about.
You don't even know what the Church decreed in the Councils of Nicaea and Hippo.
You are so insane you don;t realize how stupid you are.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629427 Jul 15, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes it hard to be a believer - when you know the human history. You feel that they have been pulling the wool over people's eyes for centuries. The first response is: NOT ME!
Scientia est potentia.
As usual, Christianity demands stupidity and blind obedience.

Most Christians (and other religion's followers) believe only in the people telling them misinformation and lies instead of researching the truth themselves.

They do not believe in God or Jesus, they believe only what the leaders of their particular cult/denomination/sect tell them to believe.

"My preacher said you're a liar!" - Christards

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629428 Jul 15, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know this and understand it.
Would you believe me if I told you I believe God is real?
And I know Him.
Even without studying the religions of yesterday?
One can believe in and know God without any religion at all.
Religions IMHO know little of God. If they did they would all agree.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629429 Jul 15, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
who else in all creation was conceived by the Holy Spirit and not by man?
According to Genesis, ALL life is created by the Holy Spirit (Ruach Ha'Kodesh).

You should read the Bible someday.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629430 Jul 15, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good attitude to have.
i hate to break this to you, but the pope is more of your/the socio-political leader of the fallen world system than he is the leader of the Body of Christ. i.e., he's a Caesar in religious garb and he represents all of pagandom:-)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629431 Jul 15, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"don't answer a fool according to his folly" King Solomon
Solomon worshiped pagan gods and married a pagan. So I could care less what his opinons are.

Please, I beg you, READ THE BIBLE !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr MOGADORE 994,029
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr MKULTRA 59,649
Why did O.J. criminal trial jurors IGNORE cuts ... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Crazy Horse 446,253
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Crazy Horse 695,512
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,497
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 8 hr razz58 7
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web