Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629318 Jul 12, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honor at God's right hand.

Colossians 3:1

K-Love

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#629319 Jul 12, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honor at God's right hand.
Colossians 3:1
K-Love
Touching, Agree,Helpful.

“It is written,“‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”(Matt.4:4)

An was the "Word for the day" at BibleGateway ;)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#629320 Jul 12, 2014
Senecus wrote:
“It is written,“‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”(Matt.4:4)
An was the "Word for the day" at BibleGateway ;)
Shabbat Shalom
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629321 Jul 12, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Shabbat Shalom
you oopast JW idiot
you got not clue how to spell, not even clue that such words never speak or write officialy potential jew believer,

do you know basic alphabet and what is Sar Shalom?
Senecus is not jew to celbrate Sabbath?

you should be back in KH and apologize your brothers whom you betray for the immoral pleasure of this world?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629322 Jul 12, 2014
Barukh attah.Adonai,Elo heinu melekh ho'olam asher kideshanu be'miyzwotau ve"tzivanumle"hadlik ner shel (Sabbath ve"shell

so?learn half heads basic hebrew instead babling everyday about someone sexual orientation or worthless BS?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#629323 Jul 12, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He has come out.
The mental illness shows in denying that he has.
Religion harbours and internalises mental illness.
It's pitiable.
Your religion atheism harbors the most mentally ill of them all.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#629324 Jul 12, 2014
Awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>two commandments not 3
third commandment is your mentaly imagination?idiot
Still haven't read the Bible, eh ?

1. Love God
2. Love your neighbor
3. Love your enemies

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629325 Jul 12, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your religion atheism harbors the most mentally ill of them all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =B07rPeIIeCwXX
Your religion, egotism, denies you sight of the truth.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629326 Jul 12, 2014
Not a single thing in the New Testament was written during Jesus' lifetime.
Not a single thing in the NT, except his own letters, were written during Paul's Lifetime.

Jesus never said that a single thing in the NT was truthful nor scriptural let alone "The Word of God."

Paul never said that a single thing in the NT, except his own letters, was truthful and never claimed anything in the NT, including his own letters, were scripture.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#629327 Jul 12, 2014
Not all those who wander,
are Lost..
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629328 Jul 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Still haven't read the Bible, eh ?
1. Love God
2. Love your neighbor
3. Love your enemies
you as usual not properly educated idiot,
2nd commandmnent include love of enemies,
because a lot of enemies are your or my neighbors,

go and learn spiritual truthufl Values,and study Bible after prayers, not on your own,because yain have only 1.4 oz of cow urine fluids?

show your dr Shrink where Jesus said that love enemies is 3 rd commandments?
poor Bozo?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629329 Jul 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Not a single thing in the NT, except his own letters, were written during Paul's Lifetime.
Jesus never said that a single thing in the NT was truthful nor scriptural let alone "The Word of God."
Paul never said that a single thing in the NT, except his own letters, was truthful and never claimed anything in the NT, including his own letters, were scripture.
also you too believe lies of Kings,Ceasar and RCC who wrote about Jesus and God?

if you got not clue about Bible,
start worship Hare Krishn from Wrindwaloka,
maybe you shave your stupid head, put white robe and 3 times a day will recite
Hare Kriahna Hare Krishna Hare Kriashna Hare Rana Hare hare hare,
and narrow passages gates of Universe controled by giant angel keeprs allow you to sneak to the antidimensional Universe who exist without of darkness,because Hare Krishna shine and light whole universe energy for free,not 4 dollars per galong of gas?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#629330 Jul 12, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Shabbat Shalom
Hi Yon, and a Peaceful Rest to you ,too :)

You might like a few threads on Christian forum, sometimes interesting discussions there.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629331 Jul 12, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Yon, and a Peaceful Rest to you ,too :)
You might like a few threads on Christian forum, sometimes interesting discussions there.
most of them are sptual scumbags like you,secret conspirator against FR,and old dead bones Prophet Camping-american way?Lies.deceive others, promise not exist things and benefits and reap out others everyday,
you are not better than all those freacking BS left behind human animlas on this earth?

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#629332 Jul 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
But I memorized the words Jesus conveyed to me in a seance and wrote them down as fast as they could make the stuff up?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#629333 Jul 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I try to follow the teachings of Jesus and his three commandments to Love.
Like I said, you follow Popes, Emperors and Kings. They are the ones who made the Bible, not God. The Bible did not exist until about 350 AD.
You are simply proving I am right as usual, thanks.
Uh- yur' welcome ?

(((((Duane))))))

I follow what God places on my heart ~ not always to the best of my ability--- but He draws me near so that I might learn more.....

The trick is being willing.

Sometimes...I am so low, that the solution seems too easy to be effective. Yet God does not retreat--- He gives me new situations and opportunities to renew my desire to draw near and listen. THIS is my hope for each person that I meet Duane--- that they will--- in their own private moment---- ask God to do the same for them.

Yesterday I came pretty close to dying.... it was my thoughts in my head and prayer to God that kept me consciece - He gave me to know what to do- and kept me calm--- He brought me through. You may argue that He did NOT- BUT I know to my core that He did...I also know to my core that the whole thing was a LESSON I needed... a lesson which showed me my son and husbands love and need for me... a lesson to re-establish my desire to stay on the planet....

THIS IS THE level of KNOWLEDGE I want to share with so called believers and non believers too <3 I JUST want to show everyone HOW much they TOO matter to God.IF only they would aask Him- "PLEASE show Yourself to me"....

I write this so that I can bring "me" into the light.... my flaws and His solutions....for His glory, His purpose and His kingdom. Please sir-- go easy on me over this post.
Awesome Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629334 Jul 12, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
But I memorized the words Jesus conveyed to me in a seance and wrote them down as fast as they could make the stuff up?
you got not brain to memorize Jesus words,
if you would have brain and memory,for sure Jesus Words are powerful like His robe was under one touch people get heal.

Jesus word would heal you tarting from your brain,
but since you got not brain,nor Jesus words inside memorize
than you are brainless filthy immoral poor lost miserable wrecked pervert with full closet of AAA male batery d....with all different sizes and stinking not washed under shover?

so?restore your brain and star first step_ bend your belly on the floor,pray to God for Mercy,God forgive you and from saving you,you be again normal clean holy human being respected by lucky High Sperm Society like your devoted dr Shrink
good night little poor earthly insect?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#629335 Jul 12, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Opening up to honest is a challenge, but with this statement - it shows that you are starting to use reason and logic.
"and that whether of not man has tweaked some of the content... "
Being honest should be the first step one takes in understanding what Jesus taught.
"To know yourself is to know the kingdom of God." - Jesus
Being honest with yourself is the key.
- Accepting and then parroting what other men tell you to believe, is not what Jesus intended.
Here are some questions for you to ponder:
a. Why does Christianity use 3rd generation disciples ("Paul" and Luke", instead of 1st hand teachings by Jesus through the original Apostles?
b. Why does Christianity use only less than half of the original Apostles to express the message of Jesus, when it is clearly incomplete?
c. Where does "God" specifically state which texts are of "His inspiration" and which are not?
If one is truly honest with their Self, one would realize that they don't have all the right information.
Honesty - how much of this will you express?
The church which I attend -counts very heavily on the gospels of Matt,Mark,Luke and John- As I understand it---- the works in the bible are there for teaching us... I am no scholar so I count heavily on being Spirit led and Spirit fed--- the right info at THE right time...directed By God, in order to raise me up to the tasks which He has set for me befoire time began.

I can not correct behavior of Christians who muck up the plan...nor fix the thinking of the closed minded... The Spiritual world is available to everyone who is willing.....ONLY then can the answers be found my friend. Only then.
Awesome Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629336 Jul 12, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh- yur' welcome ?
(((((Duane))))))
I follow what God places on my heart ~ not always to the best of my ability--- but He draws me near so that I might learn more.....
The trick is being willing.
Sometimes...I am so low, that the solution seems too easy to be effective. Yet God does not retreat--- He gives me new situations and opportunities to renew my desire to draw near and listen. THIS is my hope for each person that I meet Duane--- that they will--- in their own private moment---- ask God to do the same for them.
Yesterday I came pretty close to dying.... it was my thoughts in my head and prayer to God that kept me consciece - He gave me to know what to do- and kept me calm--- He brought me through. You may argue that He did NOT- BUT I know to my core that He did...I also know to my core that the whole thing was a LESSON I needed... a lesson which showed me my son and husbands love and need for me... a lesson to re-establish my desire to stay on the planet....
THIS IS THE level of KNOWLEDGE I want to share with so called believers and non believers too <3 I JUST want to show everyone HOW much they TOO matter to God.IF only they would aask Him- "PLEASE show Yourself to me"....
I write this so that I can bring "me" into the light.... my flaws and His solutions....for His glory, His purpose and His kingdom. Please sir-- go easy on me over this post.
if your prayer desire to bon this planet,it means your faith is dead,
you don't relay on God personaly,you scare to die, pass away, earthly worries are worries of unsaved left behind worthless humans.
God's Mercy gave you only this life;husband,kids,family,bank account and death that is all

ture God's saint put all burden on God and daily dream to be depart from this body,enter spiritual awesome Journey through all Universes to Most High eternal Home of ours full of Light and Almighty Energy penetrating our eternal souls,
Holy in the eyes of God is earthly death of all His Saints?
how dare you beg God to not die in your body????
Psalm 48;14. psalm 116;15

shame to you to claim something what never belongs to you,
sad end be sure?
Awesome Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629337 Jul 12, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
The church which I attend -counts very heavily on the gospels of Matt,Mark,Luke and John- As I understand it---- the works in the bible are there for teaching us... I am no scholar so I count heavily on being Spirit led and Spirit fed--- the right info at THE right time...directed By God, in order to raise me up to the tasks which He has set for me befoire time began.
I can not correct behavior of Christians who muck up the plan...nor fix the thinking of the closed minded... The Spiritual world is available to everyone who is willing.....ONLY then can the answers be found my friend. Only then.
True spiritual church counts on whole Bible,and never violate Rev 22;18-19
your church does violate,and you are a part of such horrible violation, because you got not clue of whole Bible, time of creation and salvation story from beginning to an end?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min Nacked Truth 45,015
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min NoStress4me 56,430
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusions ... 650,819
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 41 min ImFree2Choose 2,362
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 106,101
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 1 hr Clover 213
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,486
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 182,992
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr brandy trujillo 971,898
More from around the web