Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#629286 Jul 11, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
My experience shows that those who plant trouble and cultivate evil will harvest the same.
Job 4:8
K-Love
A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." - Douglas Adams.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#629287 Jul 11, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (c:
(((((HFN))))))
:)
Awesome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629288 Jul 11, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." - Douglas Adams.
dork/
quote your own thoughts not someone hell knows who they are?
who is this f....D.Adams? your father?or neighbor dog???
you are brainless creature,no wonder that you are f...atheist?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#629289 Jul 11, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe they are real- do you agree that you should follow Christs example in areas of conduct ?
I believe that God oversees the bible and it's content .....
Yes, I try to follow the teachings of Jesus and his three commandments to Love.

Like I said, you follow Popes, Emperors and Kings. They are the ones who made the Bible, not God. The Bible did not exist until about 350 AD.

You are simply proving I am right as usual, thanks.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#629290 Jul 11, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You know very well what it means, shirt-lifter.
:-)
coming from u, i'm guessing that it's a derogatory remark regarding homosexual behavior.

do you know what it means to be a bean flicker?;-)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#629291 Jul 11, 2014
remnant 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
who Assembly of saints together with most humble dr Shrink,
pray without of ceasing for you,your fallen wicked dead soul,miseries of life, diseases,doubts, rejection of God,Bible and mental health, this what you need to send petition to Heaven,
our 24 hours prayers for you,soon bring you heart broken before God and first Agape love yoe will express for your own wise dr Shrink,only one cyber friend of yours
This sounds like a challenge to me to prove that your prayers will work.

Do you want to participate in a prayer experiment?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#629292 Jul 11, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>

I believe that God oversees the bible and it's content - and that whether of not man has tweaked some of the content... our responsibilty to His main rules of conduct ARE important the key to peace. Peace which surpasses all understanding--- Peace He gives to us when we are progressing in our walk.
Opening up to honest is a challenge, but with this statement - it shows that you are starting to use reason and logic.

"and that whether of not man has tweaked some of the content... "

Being honest should be the first step one takes in understanding what Jesus taught.

"To know yourself is to know the kingdom of God." - Jesus

Being honest with yourself is the key.
- Accepting and then parroting what other men tell you to believe, is not what Jesus intended.

Here are some questions for you to ponder:

a. Why does Christianity use 3rd generation disciples ("Paul" and Luke", instead of 1st hand teachings by Jesus through the original Apostles?
b. Why does Christianity use only less than half of the original Apostles to express the message of Jesus, when it is clearly incomplete?
c. Where does "God" specifically state which texts are of "His inspiration" and which are not?

If one is truly honest with their Self, one would realize that they don't have all the right information.

Honesty - how much of this will you express?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629294 Jul 11, 2014
And those 55 Gospels are just a small portion of the Early Christian Texts that exist to prove the Bible is a pious and political fraud.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#629295 Jul 11, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupid modern interpretation of ancient law ,qualify you to most blind uneducated idiots, and have not clue what is hate of their parents of antiquity time,or blood of son or daughter hands deserving death of them?
learn basic understanding and respect of old moral foreign laws,
and never say tpday that Ceasar Caligula fart loud around, because he never ate mexican beens or chilly?
you are really poor low educated earthly worthless creature with two red pimples on your stinking a....
so? deal with it,
dr Shrink go feed his sharks residing in his garden pond?
Thanks for keeping us all healthy Doc..........

http://theweek.com/article/index/264585/speed...

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#629296 Jul 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Deb, I don;t put down the Real Jesus or God. I just pit down people who claim their opinions regarding them are "The Truth".
I believe in God and Jesus, not the books and doctrines created by Emperors, Popes and Kings.
Yes, I'm sure someone so well versed in ancient history would see it like that.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629297 Jul 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
And those 55 Gospels are just a small portion of the Early Christian Texts that exist to prove the Bible is a pious and political fraud.
most everyone of your posts prove that you're a pious and pretentious fraud

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629298 Jul 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I try to follow the teachings of Jesus and his three commandments to Love.
Like I said, you follow Popes, Emperors and Kings. They are the ones who made the Bible, not God. The Bible did not exist until about 350 AD.
You are simply proving I am right as usual, thanks.
you know where those who can't keep the commandments go, do you not???

hope that you have a levitical priest to offer atonement sacrifices for your many failures......

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#629299 Jul 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
coming from u, i'm guessing that it's a derogatory remark regarding homosexual behavior.
Of course. Oh u expect me to be offended.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#629300 Jul 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume everything is about homosexuality. You're quite taken by the idea.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#629301 Jul 11, 2014
Christ Community Church Blogs
Scotty Smith*
A Prayer for a Gentler, Kinder, More Christ-like Heart
I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleanness, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.Ezek. 36:25–27
Dear heavenly Father, your promise of a new heart beating within my breast shouts of your mercy and might. There’s nothing I want more, and I praise you for how much of this great new covenant promise you’ve already fulfilled in your children.
Already I’ve experienced the greatest of all “sprinklings”—the once and for all cleansing by the blood of Jesus. Though I’m still susceptible to the accusing and condemning work of Satan, you’ve forgiven me of all of my sins: past, present, and future—sins of word, thought, and deed. May this good news never be blasé or cliché to me.
Father, you’ve already declared me to be perfectly righteous in your sight forever—a status that makes me yearn for the complete healing of my yet-to-be perfected heart. How I long for the Day when my heart will beat only for Jesus’ glory, marvel at his beauty, feel with his passion, think with his wisdom, and love with his affection.
By the ongoing work of your Spirit, change my heart, Father. I want a kind heart, a tender heart, a sweet heart, a compassionate heart, a caring heart, a servant’s heart, a soft heart—the heart of Jesus. I long to be more restful and less resentful, more merciful and less mercenary, quicker to listen than to speak, quicker to be flexible than rigid, more likely to be consoling than controlling.
I want to forgive from my heart, and not just avoid the pain of conflict. I want to encourage people for their good, not flatter them for my benefit. I want to feel joy and hope every time I hear your name, and not feel rejection and self-pity when I don’t hear my name. Like John the Baptist, I want Jesus to increase and me to decrease.
I praise you, Father, for promising just such a heart through the resources of the gospel. My longings, hopes, and prayers are not in vain. So very Amen I pray, in Jesus’ matchless name.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629302 Jul 11, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm sure someone so well versed in ancient history would see it like that.
Exactly. The most beautiful story in the world.... and it isn't found in the Bible.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629303 Jul 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
most everyone of your posts prove that you're a pious and pretentious fraud
My brutal honesty is often taken by the ignorant as being arrogant and obnoxious.

I am far from pious.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629304 Jul 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you know where those who can't keep the commandments go, do you not???.......
They are forgiven. love their lives and eventually return from whence they came..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629305 Jul 11, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume everything is about homosexuality. You're quite taken by the idea.
It is bewildering to me why so many Christians are so fixated on homosexuality.

"Me thinks the lady doth protest too much." - The Bard
Godspeakinginmyd reamslol

Augsburg, Germany

#629306 Jul 11, 2014
He doesn´t like you because he doesn´t know you. Dead people don´t like or hate anyone. Only if you think about him in your mind as he hates you there. But you really know yourself where that hate/love really comes from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Bear Claw 59,807
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min MOGADORE 695,570
I accidentially swigged...some PEE!! 37 min Pee Wee 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min Robert F 994,033
☑️____Antichrist in plain view____ 1 hr Feb 2018 1
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 2 hr MOGADORE 2,499
Why did O.J. criminal trial jurors IGNORE cuts ... 2 hr MOGADORE 8
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web