Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#629239 Jul 9, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning......
((*^*))
“We must stop this incessant victimhood mentality.
Somebody else will not fix things.
Somebody else will not make me healthy.
Somebody else will not make me happy.
These things are my responsibility.
Not the neighbor’s,
not the government’s,
not the church or the civic club.”
~ Joel Salatin
Thought for the day
Ever read up on ol' Joel? He's an interesting guy -

http://www.polyfacefarms.com/speaking-protoco...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Salatin
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#629240 Jul 9, 2014
Thoughts and Actions
By Billy Graham

May my spoken words and unspoken thoughts be pleasing even to you, O Lord my Rock and my Redeemer.
—Psalm 19:14 (TLB)
Robert Browning said,“Thought is the soul of the act.” Emerson said,“Thought is the seat of action. The ancestor of every action is thought.” If God destroyed the world once for its continually evil imaginations, is it not reasonable to believe that all of the sin, lust, and licentiousness that is rampant today grieves His heart just as it did in that day? Many people dream of sin, imagine sin, and-if granted the opportunity-would indulge in sin. All they lack is the occasion to sin. So, in the sight of God, they are sinners as great as though they actually had committed immorality. All transgressions begin with sinful thinking.
You who have come to Christ for a pure heart, guard against the pictures of lewdness and sensuality which Satan flashes upon the screen of your imagination, select with care the books you read, choose discerningly the kind of entertainment you attend, the kind of associates with whom you mingle, and the kind of environment in which you place yourself. You should no more allow sinful imaginations to accumulate in your mind and soul than you would let garbage collect in your living room.
Prayer for the day
I need my thoughts to be continually purified by the cleansing power of Your Spirit, almighty God.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#629241 Jul 9, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are a fine example, that's for sure.
:)

I love you writer.
Jesus loves you writer.

Atheism Hates you.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#629242 Jul 9, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your struggle with heterosexual lust coming along?
struggles continue, but the blood of Christ cleanses from all sin!

instead of justifying your position like the devil, you should repent and enjoy the mercies of Christ towards the humble!:-)

"He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy" - Proverbs 28:13

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629243 Jul 9, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it unclean? Oh wait, let me guess: because it's sinful? And why is it sinful? Because it's unclean.
Yeah, makes perfect sense now.
WHY IS IT UNCLEAN???

just smell your finger after stinking it up your jing-yang to find the answer, grasshopper!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629244 Jul 9, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because, in every way, I am more intelligent and learned than you will ever be.
I wish it were otherwise, but you've trashed that thought on so many occasions.
yes yes....we all believe that you're a world-traveling anthropoligist, black belt expert, dr with many degrees...etc and yet find so much time to dilly dally on the internet with people you don't like and about things you don't even believe in!(giggles:-)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#629245 Jul 9, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes yes....we all believe that you're a world-traveling anthropoligist, black belt expert, dr with many degrees...etc and yet find so much time to dilly dally on the internet with people you don't like and about things you don't even believe in!(giggles:-)

~~~helpless laughter~~~

oy!lol!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#629246 Jul 9, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to be fair, those dietary laws only ever applied to the Hebrews. But then again, so did the moral laws too. And yet fundie Christians love to troll the Old Testament to judge others by.
Agreed. The OT Laws AND the Ten Commandments were ONLY for Jews (and Samaritans)

Around 50 AD at the Jerusalem Conference; the surviving Apostles, Church leaders and Paul (not a real Apostle) decided that conversion to Judaism was not a requirement and that Gentiles only had to follow the Seven Noahide Laws (Laws for Gentiles in Jewish lands).

Noahide Laws:

1. Idolatry is forbidden. Man is commanded to believe in the One G-d alone and worship only Him.
2. Incestuous and adulterous relations are forbidden. Human beings are not sexual objects, nor is pleasure the ultimate goal of life.
3. Murder is forbidden. The life of a human being, formed in G-d's image, is sacred.
4. Cursing the name of G-d is forbidden. Besides honoring and respecting G-d, we learn from this precept that our speech must be sanctified, as that is the distinctive sign which separated man from the animals.
5. Theft is forbidden. The world is not ours to do with as we please.
6. Eating the flesh of a living animal is forbidden. This teaches us to be sensitive to cruelty to animals.(This was commanded to Noah for the first time along with the permission of eating meat. The rest were already given to Adam in the Garden of Eden.)
7. Mankind is commanded to establish courts of justice and a just social order to enforce the first six laws and enact any other useful laws or customs.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629247 Jul 9, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY IS IT UNCLEAN???
just smell your finger after stinking it up your jing-yang to find the answer, grasshopper!;-)
1. Anal sex is a part of 40% of heterosexual couples sex lives.
2. Not a homosexuals engage in anal sex.
3. Female homosexuals don't have anal sex.

SO, you have a problem with anal sex, not homosexuality.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629248 Jul 9, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
but sticking your own d...inside of poor your female animal,for sure is sex and sin called zoophilia?
so?
stop doing this and start masturbate instead f...your own animal
Bible doesn't condemn masturbation also this is not sin?
wassuuuup daily masturbate and he is holy,like holy cow?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#629249 Jul 9, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. The OT Laws AND the Ten Commandments were ONLY for Jews (and Samaritans)
Around 50 AD at the Jerusalem Conference; the surviving Apostles, Church leaders and Paul (not a real Apostle) decided that conversion to Judaism was not a requirement and that Gentiles only had to follow the Seven Noahide Laws (Laws for Gentiles in Jewish lands).
Noahide Laws:
1. Idolatry is forbidden. Man is commanded to believe in the One G-d alone and worship only Him.
2. Incestuous and adulterous relations are forbidden. Human beings are not sexual objects, nor is pleasure the ultimate goal of life.
3. Murder is forbidden. The life of a human being, formed in G-d's image, is sacred.
4. Cursing the name of G-d is forbidden. Besides honoring and respecting G-d, we learn from this precept that our speech must be sanctified, as that is the distinctive sign which separated man from the animals.
5. Theft is forbidden. The world is not ours to do with as we please.
6. Eating the flesh of a living animal is forbidden. This teaches us to be sensitive to cruelty to animals.(This was commanded to Noah for the first time along with the permission of eating meat. The rest were already given to Adam in the Garden of Eden.)
7. Mankind is commanded to establish courts of justice and a just social order to enforce the first six laws and enact any other useful laws or customs.
OT and NT is book full story about road to salvation and Plan of God how to Save His own spiritual chosen nation,

you are more dumb than anyone who finish HS 2 weeks course on Line

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629250 Jul 9, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are a fine example, that's for sure.
He got hiself an ate grade edumakashun.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629251 Jul 9, 2014
IMHO Salvation does not cleanse one of sin. It merely forgives you.

There is a world of difference between 'You are pure' and "You are a mess but I love you anyway."

The first is dishonest, the second is unconditional love.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#629252 Jul 9, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thinking is sooo difficult. Please tell me what to believe." - Christianity
LOL

Exactly.....*smiles*......

Why do you think most so-called "Christians" don't research the religion they practice?
hick_up

Grant, FL

#629253 Jul 9, 2014
~snicker ...
crack me up ...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629254 Jul 9, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
are you soliciting AGAIN?!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#629255 Jul 9, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
IMHO Salvation does not cleanse one of sin. It merely forgives you.
There is a world of difference between 'You are pure' and "You are a mess but I love you anyway."
The first is dishonest, the second is unconditional love.
if you want to know the dynamics behind how God can forgive AND cleanse us from the mortal stain of sin, just ask me!:-)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629256 Jul 9, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Exactly.....*smiles*......
Why do you think most so-called "Christians" don't research the religion they practice?
It could be a variety of reasons.Illiteracy, ignorance, self delusion, peer pressure, fear of being wrong, laziness, herd mentality and ignorance are all logical explanations.

Seeking the truth, integrity and coming to one's own conclusions do not seem to be very popular with religious folk.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#629257 Jul 9, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you want to know the dynamics behind how God can forgive AND cleanse us from the mortal stain of sin, just ask me!:-)
No thanks.
I prefer to converse with honest, intelligent people about such important matters.

You are still a filthy sinner, you are forgiven for that.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#629258 Jul 10, 2014
Morning.....

Self-esteem comes from being able to
define the world in your own terms
and refusing to abide by
the judgments of others.”

~ Oprah Winfrey

Thought for the day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min bad bob 184,763
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min PadMark 675,757
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min bad bob 128
Something you hope your husband never finds out 24 min Crazy Guy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Eye no u 445,796
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,102
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr andet1987 6,231
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Aura Mytha 110,398
More from around the web