Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#628935 Jul 2, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Rather, you've explained how your belief system guides you to such unusual conclusions.
Ah, waaaaaasup, there's no objective thing as sin. It's just a cultural construct that, for you, is real. Your ideas of behavior are not shared by me or much of the world.
By all means, if it makes you happy to think that your deity is paying attention to your inner most thoughts, your "self stimulation," and whatever else, you go right ahead.
S.I.N = Self Inflicted Nonsense

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#628936 Jul 2, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Always liked that quote.
Yeah, he said it all there.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#628937 Jul 2, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you have experienced the 'giving over'- you can not know the strength and clarity which is offered. I don't say this rudely- I thought as YOU on this topic- even thought I considered myself a believer-
The parts of my life that I alluded to in the previous post were just the 'solutions' I seeked on my own- the reasons for my weakness are classic. A childhood lived in constant fear- which I guess burns out some of our neurons and causes chemical changes which I would not have had , had I been in a family that nurtured. So I had a TOUGH "I can solve everything myself" attitude. No matter what was done to me by others wrong choices--- I endured and survived. I am fortunate to have always felt a presense of protection. I believed this to be Gods presence. I felt to the core...that He brought me through alive... but didn't know why HE would bother !
That presence which I could feel- kept me hopeful that my life quality could improve. But life does not improve when you keep repeating the same errors~ Anyways---- that is the type of experience which I hope for others to have. I post on the subject due to wanting to give what was given to me. In hopes of paying forward to others who might see what I post.
It must be : that you are so special that even god hisself is impressed with you.

may you receive the eternity you deserve.

Location hidden

#628938 Jul 2, 2014
Truths wrote:
Gods word is the truth-- it is offered to raise us up- all of us.
1 John 1 (NIV)
Light and Darkness, Sin and Forgiveness
5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darknes...s, we lie and do not live out the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.
christianity is a philosophy of hate

it produces immoral persons like you

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#628940 Jul 2, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
S.I.N = Self Inflicted Nonsense
I think of sin as doing something even though the voice in your head says "You know that is wrong."

Location hidden

#628941 Jul 2, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Alright. Then let me break it down.
you say you were born gay. I believe you.
Now. Do you believe because you were born gay it is right just and normal for you to have sexual relations with someone of your same sex?
Simple basic common >sense< question. Will you answer?
It is not your place to tell her who to love, or whom to have sex with.

tend to your own garden.

and look to the logs in your own eye

Location hidden

#628942 Jul 2, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot was kinda strong, I'm sorry for that.
Its just that you can't read Truths posts (Deb) and read Dewey's (Penelope) and say that Truths is a horrible person and call Penelope 'cool'.
Truths stance on homosexuality may differ from yours or mine but it hardly makes her a horrible person. Penelope on the other hand has demonstrated time and again what a jerk he is.
The fact that you will excuse a 'horrible' persons posts because he happens to agree with your stance shows how shallow you are. Truths is anything but horrible. Penelope is anything but 'cool'.........
deb is a mixture of 50% hubris and 50% low intellect

just a typical immoral christian quoting bible to justify hate.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#628944 Jul 2, 2014
Morning.....

Will catch up later...Have a good day

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#628945 Jul 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think of sin as doing something even though the voice in your head says "You know that is wrong."
You know, that isn't the dirty word to me these days. The dirty word would be unethical.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#628946 Jul 2, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly have no problem w others voicing their opinions.
Do you think me voicing mine means it does?
The scripture you post is how I feel about some wsjlm "Christians".
Maybe someday you will understand what I am saying..
I agree with you about feeling some professing Christianity fitting those scriptures. It also applies to some professing non-believers
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#628947 Jul 2, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
He absolutely used her.
God doesn't need Clearwater"s help..
Do you even understand that simple fact?
His wife was born a homosexual.. She must live every day fighting who she truly is.
This is not info I ( or anyone else) needed to know. It's not my business. Yet
Clearwater made
this known in the WWW..
Shame on him.
What man who loves his mate outs her on the www for being addicted to drugs
and a homosexual.. All the while to an audience that finds both abominations??
Come on HFN.. Wake up.
Or don't.. I do not care.
I would think a man who’s wife speaks about it herself. It is my understanding that she was.

God doesn’t need any of us but chooses to uses us.

How do you know what is or isn’t with his wife? Has she posted? I would think he knows her better than you do.

Maybe it is you that needs to wake up and quit trying to use his wife as a weapon against him

“"None shall pass"”

There

#628948 Jul 2, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, that isn't the dirty word to me these days. The dirty word would be unethical.
Yeah, a more secular term but still as ambiguous.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#628949 Jul 2, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey HFN, always good to see you!!
Hey Lady,
I guess I’ve missed you but maybe you will see this. Always happy when I see you!

Hey Lady,
I guess I’ve missed you but maybe you will see this. Always happy when I see you!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#628950 Jul 2, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to be a martyr so terribly bad.
You and your wife aren't going to be arrested for preaching the gospel.
Just mind your own business when concerning others' human rights
and I think you'll be ok.
Enjoy your Saturday.
What, do you hear yourself? Why are you not minding your own business concerning their rights? Or do people who don’t believe like you not have the same rights? It works both ways Le Le. We are not going to stop believing in God and what He says. We are not going to agree with what you say when we don’t.

Le Le I would say I’m sorry for all you are going through right now and mean it but you might take it in the wrong way…

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#628951 Jul 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed 100%
Man, I'm on a roll. You agreed with two consecutive posts of mine. LOL

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#628952 Jul 2, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen - Jesus told them because He cared about their eternity. He cared about the quality of their lives while still here too.
Exactly!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#628953 Jul 2, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, I'm on a roll. You agreed with two consecutive posts of mine. LOL
We have much in common. I think we are looking at the same thing from different angles.
dr Pipke Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#628954 Jul 2, 2014
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not your place to tell her who to love, or whom to have sex with.
tend to your own garden.
and look to the logs in your own eye
same apply to you too,you poor low idiot

IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE TO TELL HIM WITH WHOM HE CONVERSATE OR POST HIS OPINIONS,OR WITH WHOM SHE GOT SEX,
TEND YOUR OWN GARDEN,AND LOOK TO THE LOGS INSIDE OWN EYE?
UNDERSTOOD YOU POOR LOW EDUCATED IDIOT???
dr Pipke Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#628955 Jul 2, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your all worthless life is dirty and filthy like menstruated rugs of women during period time?
what is such life can be DIRTY?
WHAT IS UNETHICAL IN THE LIFE OF FALLEN MORALLY PERVERT?
dr Pipke Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#628956 Jul 2, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
And how is her private life your business?
Unlike your shocking grammar, writer, that's everyone on here's business.
Try to write his language grammar,
you miserable stupid daughter of lesbian monkey(missing evolution link)

how dare worthless fallen morally scumbags are able to write such things to foreign person who is able write english,
you got 12 zeros not clues of his native language, you demented sick paranoic immoral brain retard?

this world indeed is below stuipidity, only world end makes straight such cyber half head
cretins?

shame shame shame, nothing to be proud of such earthly insects

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 104,284
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Phooey 672,678
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr Gabriel 981,084
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr Jehova Witness 445,832
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 10 hr Peter Ross 6,186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web