“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628789 Jun 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post the verse that says that.
Part 2 Sexual impurity- the sin which is comited against self.

http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/6-18.htm

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#628790 Jun 30, 2014
I feel bad for you if you think falling in love is a choice, Deb.

I hope someday you really fall in love with someone.
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a source of anti-knowledge... basing your whole life on propaganda which you fell for.
MUCH the same as what you say that I do...as I love God. BUT your weakness caused you to have to spend your life trying to convice people that you deserve to have sex with whom ever you want. My weakness caused me to care more about other people than for myself.
Your gay because you say you are gay- I am a Christian because God invited me.
Are you fulfilled with other areas of your life ? How can one make their whole life existance about sex ? A life which relies on sexual release as their "all in all" is a life to be pitied River. You refuse to accept Gods invitation because you think he wont understand your life choices- BUT He does UNDERSTAND and loves YOU as is.
A physical sensation being more important than eternity ? Maybe at your young age it is- as you have not had the years of life in which to help you set adult priorities- give time a chance to show you some more ((((River)))))- Don't say NEVER to God- maybe just tell Him "Not now" ??
He has known you for all of time- He knows when you hurt- He is near, but will not 'intrude' into your life until you seek Him- and then...it idoes not feel like an intrusion-

“Love much, trust none”

There

#628791 Jun 30, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first one that comes to mind- though you will point out that it is out of context...it is in fact NOT out of context- as God calls sexual impurity sin and therefore evil based.
http://biblehub.com/joshua/24-15.htm
According to most of Christianity for the last 1700 years , all sex except with your first wife, in the missionary position, to make babies is a sin. Also if you enjoy it, it is a sin.

Are you sinless, Deb ?

Even thinking about sex is a sin according to Christianity.

I think you all pick on homosexuals to distract, ignore and deny your own sins.

Maybe you should confess your own sins here instead of pointing out those of others.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628792 Jun 30, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a horrible person.
God thinks I am not. I will believe Him (c:

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#628793 Jun 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
I feel bad for you if you think falling in love is a choice, Deb.
<quoted text>

I hope to one day BenAdam

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628794 Jun 30, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Part 2 Sexual impurity- the sin which is comited against self.
I think you missed this one ((((Duane)))))

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#628795 Jun 30, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((Irrira))))))
Prayer for each persons situation and that they open their hearts to include God.
Hey >>> Deb <<<
That has to include us too Ja?
It is easy to open our hearts to God, it's another to hand over 'situations'.

Some call it chemical imbalance when it has nothing to do with that before the medics - supposed to be healers - create that very imbalance with their own drugs!

Love always Sister Friend xo
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#628796 Jun 30, 2014
Hello Sweetie....You still hangin' out here trying to 'force common sense' upon these godless Christ rejecters???:

“Love much, trust none”

There

#628797 Jun 30, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hello Sweetie....You still hangin' out here trying to 'force common sense' upon these godless Christ rejecters???: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D_284Y8Wu7cXX
Stop calling me Sweetie !

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#628798 Jun 30, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you have experienced the 'giving over'- you can not know the strength and clarity which is offered.
... In hopes of paying forward to others who might see what I post.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628799 Jun 30, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey >>> Deb <<<
That has to include us too Ja?
It is easy to open our hearts to God, it's another to hand over 'situations'.
Some call it chemical imbalance when it has nothing to do with that before the medics - supposed to be healers - create that very imbalance with their own drugs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q-cCy3p9DvMXX
Love always Sister Friend xo
I agree !(c:

XO <3
Thank you for the video ~

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628800 Jun 30, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hello Sweetie....You still hangin' out here trying to 'force common sense' upon these godless Christ rejecters???: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D_284Y8Wu7cXX
(((((( Doc))))) Thanks !
How have you been ? I come in for brief stints here .
BLUEEYED CHILD OF FORTUNE

Union City, NJ

#628801 Jun 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
I feel bad for you if you think falling in love is a choice

<quoted text>
It is a choice a**hole, and it's a conscious choice. No matter how much I love my dog, I will NEVER fall in love with him. Watafknloser.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628802 Jun 30, 2014
Gods word is the truth-- it is offered to raise us up- all of us.

1 John 1 (NIV)
Light and Darkness, Sin and Forgiveness

5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darknes...s, we lie and do not live out the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.
BLUEEYED CHILD OF FORTUNE

Union City, NJ

#628803 Jun 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah........sure........okay. Look at the wonders it did for you. Your wife hates you with a passion, and Luci Divinity Surgeon has castrated, humiliated, emasculated, and embarrassed you in front of the whole world. Not to mention the fact she hates you more than your wife does.

Yeah..........I'm so glad you "really" fell in love. You fkn waste

Super Loser strikes again.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628804 Jun 30, 2014

~*~
The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

Zechariah 14:9 NIV

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628805 Jun 30, 2014
His word supports what I """"preach """"" " .
~*~
John 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#628806 Jun 30, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree !(c:
XO <3
Thank you for the video ~
I had a post I meant to reply to Senecus yesterday... re Fear4
... but still passing round his >>>Big Smile <<< which has remained with us.
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
That's more like it < Big Smile> (wonder where,or who, Fear4 is-?)
Great Day to ya .....
One thing is for certain, his >Big Smile< still brings warmth to some hearts!

Good memories Ja!
... more days of more freedom of speech when sharing was 'heard' and not condemned for speaking.

Can''t help it if I'm a Jesus Freak, nor can I help it if he freaks others out
... but one thing is for certain
....he gave me his word
... and I know he's not dead
... because we have spoken face to face many times!..
"the spirit and the bride say Come!" regardless of what anyone else believes or doesn't
... that side of life can never change.. <3

One for old times sake 'playing it forward >>> Deb <<<
&in dex=93&list=WL

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#628807 Jun 30, 2014

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#628808 Jun 30, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you have experienced the 'giving over'- you can not know the strength and clarity which is offered. I don't say this rudely- I thought as YOU on this topic- even thought I considered myself a believer-
The parts of my life that I alluded to in the previous post were just the 'solutions' I seeked on my own- the reasons for my weakness are classic. A childhood lived in constant fear- which I guess burns out some of our neurons and causes chemical changes which I would not have had , had I been in a family that nurtured. So I had a TOUGH "I can solve everything myself" attitude. No matter what was done to me by others wrong choices--- I endured and survived. I am fortunate to have always felt a presense of protection. I believed this to be Gods presence. I felt to the core...that He brought me through alive... but didn't know why HE would bother !
That presence which I could feel- kept me hopeful that my life quality could improve. But life does not improve when you keep repeating the same errors~ Anyways---- that is the type of experience which I hope for others to have. I post on the subject due to wanting to give what was given to me. In hopes of paying forward to others who might see what I post.
Nice speech, any last words?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex (Jun '12) 19 min sam 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Buck Crick 830,417
Rajkot gay Topix 37 min karan 45
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 1 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 585,791
Why God made males UGLY but females PRETTY ? 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 3,959
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Student 40,223
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
More from around the web