Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#628769 Jun 30, 2014
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Le le.
I have a question for you? Do you think or believe that everyone, or even the majority of those, that claim christianity are really and truly genuine believers?
As far as what has happened in the past, the atrocities committed by people under the banner of Christianity, do you really believe they were or are, if still living, genuine believers?
The bible I read and study tells me that they are known by their fruit.
I agree Drew.

I doubt even most of the Christians here believe3 in anything more than "fitting in".
The only one who we "know" what they believe is ourselves and we humans are very good at fooling ourselves.We never really know until put to the test.

"The nearer your destination the more you're slip-sliding away."

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#628770 Jun 30, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you've just won the Topix! by comparing homosexuals to alcoholics.
Sounds familiar. Do you live in Texas?
is a good comparison based on your argument.

You born gay. So you have the right to pursue a sexual relationship with the same sex and to you that moral normal and just right?

Why can't the alcoholic say the same thing if they have they alcoholic gene in them? Don't you "atheists" like to brag on science? well science says the alcoholic gene is real.

Therefore, should it be moral right and just for a person born with the alcoholic gene to become a alcoholic and a drunkard? don't use Texas to deflect....why can't you answer? I know why you won't answer...and so do you <wink>

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#628771 Jun 30, 2014
Be who you are
and say what you
feel, because
those who mind
don't matter
and those
who matter
don't mind..

Dr. Seuss

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#628772 Jun 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is saying "If you want help, I'll be there for you."
My mother did that for 10 years. I am glad she was alive when I was ready... for her sake, not mine.
i can't argue with you on this point nor do i want to.

BUT just cuz you're exercising a lil restraint today from get'n in my grill as usual, doesn't mean that you're mr 'ghandi love-child' all of a sudden! lol:-)

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#628773 Jun 30, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Crawl back to your hole RAT!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1u3uw_ratt-...

Location hidden

#628774 Jun 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
You're kidding right?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#628775 Jun 30, 2014
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> is a good comparison based on your argument.
You born gay. So you have the right to pursue a sexual relationship with the same sex and to you that moral normal and just right?
Why can't the alcoholic say the same thing if they have they alcoholic gene in them? Don't you "atheists" like to brag on science? well science says the alcoholic gene is real.
Therefore, should it be moral right and just for a person born with the alcoholic gene to become a alcoholic and a drunkard? don't use Texas to deflect....why can't you answer? I know why you won't answer...and so do you <wink>
Because it's a stupid question and a poorly thought out analogy.

If you can come with something that makes sense, then I might engage.

Carrion

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#628776 Jun 30, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> You're kidding right?
&fe ature=kp

Location hidden

#628777 Jun 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dM2UXFe78scXX&feature=kp
I am a fan of Alice's.

The Black Widow

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628778 Jun 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Homophobe
>>>>>Smooch< <<<<< not really a homophobe- your response is due to your inability to process a different view. Years of training yourself has stunted your growth . It happenes when we make 'self'-god-. Minds close and stagnation becomes your disability.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628779 Jun 30, 2014
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Dead!
… this site - I read - is dead!
Then tell me who are they who visit, write, say what they want, judge, condemn, and even sing a praise or two
… in Jesus name.
Ah you.
.. you who?
You who cut another down or tried with bitterness to found a reason why you can't agree, forgive, move on
…and in the spirit called good faith leave faults that all are guilty of called human traits or must we all just say again
“Forgive them God... they know not what they say.”
Freedom of sharing is what's dead
… and what I witness here instead.
http://i.imgur.com/2BhiR.jpg
(((((Irrira))))))

Prayer for each persons situation and that they open their hearts to include God.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#628780 Jun 30, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't argue with you on this point nor do i want to.
BUT just cuz you're exercising a lil restraint today from get'n in my grill as usual, doesn't mean that you're mr 'ghandi love-child' all of a sudden! lol:-)
I never claimed to be perfect and frequently admit my failings.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628781 Jun 30, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is semi over the line.
I am sickened reading this.
I think it's ok to tell them it's ok- because it IS ok to be gay.
Ugh!
It's not a sin..
Not one you all need to be bothered w anyways.
Are you a prophet? Do you see yourself as one?
Gods own word says to not lead children astray ((((LeLe)))))- so once again- I stand with what God word says regarding this. CHILDREN do not 'know'- they are 'gay'- they may suspect due to the underdeveloped brain and media coverage on the subject- temporary normal sexual desire does not make them a 'gay'. They may turn gay due to misinformation by propoganda put out by folks such as you. That is why I believe your approach is was sentences them to despondancy.

Gods way offers relief from the unrest and discord in their souls.
Why should children be forced to hear your version ?? Why can't they hear both sides ??

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#628782 Jun 30, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>>>Smooch< <<<<< not really a homophobe- your response is due to your inability to process a different view. Years of training yourself has stunted your growth . It happenes when we make 'self'-god-. Minds close and stagnation becomes your disability.
Hey Joe

Your the intolerant sob , that I ask where you going with that gun.

Hey Joe , where you going with that gun in your hand?

Location hidden

#628783 Jun 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Joe
Your the intolerant sob , that I ask where you going with that gun.
Hey Joe , where you going with that gun in your hand?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4VxMDwYfxvQXX

red house

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628784 Jun 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great, and I am glad you could find a way to improve your quality of life.
But do not think for a moment that everyone needs "Giving their heart over to someone who could guide them out of wrong" , as this can be done by the true will of your self.
Drive and will can come from your own heart and mind, and if you can muster this, then you see there was something within you that can do the thing you attribute to someone else.
That's all I'm saying, and the will is more powerful than addictions, lust and any vice you care to desire.
Unless you have experienced the 'giving over'- you can not know the strength and clarity which is offered. I don't say this rudely- I thought as YOU on this topic- even thought I considered myself a believer-
The parts of my life that I alluded to in the previous post were just the 'solutions' I seeked on my own- the reasons for my weakness are classic. A childhood lived in constant fear- which I guess burns out some of our neurons and causes chemical changes which I would not have had , had I been in a family that nurtured. So I had a TOUGH "I can solve everything myself" attitude. No matter what was done to me by others wrong choices--- I endured and survived. I am fortunate to have always felt a presense of protection. I believed this to be Gods presence. I felt to the core...that He brought me through alive... but didn't know why HE would bother !
That presence which I could feel- kept me hopeful that my life quality could improve. But life does not improve when you keep repeating the same errors~ Anyways---- that is the type of experience which I hope for others to have. I post on the subject due to wanting to give what was given to me. In hopes of paying forward to others who might see what I post.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628785 Jun 30, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, you belie e He is?
I'm not sure anymore.
LeLe~ It seems like you withdrew from Him , which gave away your peace. You are choosing to follow man made ?logic? and movements instead of seeking Gods counsel.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628786 Jun 30, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a choice. I've been gay since puberty.
Knowledge surrounds you. Embrace it.
I pity you.
You are a source of anti-knowledge... basing your whole life on propaganda which you fell for.
MUCH the same as what you say that I do...as I love God. BUT your weakness caused you to have to spend your life trying to convice people that you deserve to have sex with whom ever you want. My weakness caused me to care more about other people than for myself.

Your gay because you say you are gay- I am a Christian because God invited me.

Are you fulfilled with other areas of your life ? How can one make their whole life existance about sex ? A life which relies on sexual release as their "all in all" is a life to be pitied River. You refuse to accept Gods invitation because you think he wont understand your life choices- BUT He does UNDERSTAND and loves YOU as is.
A physical sensation being more important than eternity ? Maybe at your young age it is- as you have not had the years of life in which to help you set adult priorities- give time a chance to show you some more ((((River)))))- Don't say NEVER to God- maybe just tell Him "Not now" ??
He has known you for all of time- He knows when you hurt- He is near, but will not 'intrude' into your life until you seek Him- and then...it idoes not feel like an intrusion-

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628787 Jun 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post the verse that says that.
This is the first one that comes to mind- though you will point out that it is out of context...it is in fact NOT out of context- as God calls sexual impurity sin and therefore evil based.

http://biblehub.com/joshua/24-15.htm

“"None shall pass"”

There

#628788 Jun 30, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods own word says to not lead children astray....
What verse is that ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Clearwater 951,133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 627,737
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min ChristineM 14,603
Play "end of the word" part 2 6 min Aussie Kev 709
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 55 min Botam boy 329
_____ ANTICHRIST on world stage _____ 58 min NewsYTube 1
How i cancelled my membership with Vidanta 1 hr aliceboyders 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 180,047
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 278,473
More from around the web