Here's to a Great Weekend to All....
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#628691 Jun 28, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
All forgiven :)
Here's to a Great Weekend to All....
you poor cyber d...head, hater of other christians with different beliefs than yours,
nobody want to talk anymore, 5 hours silence and dr Shrink only adjust stupid heads like yours,

go conspire with gays,atheists,and mocker,riots against Family Radio same doctrines like yours you poor dumb a..le

Camping is dead maybe in heaven,but you still mambling around and each post is less sane than earlier,look like you lost somhow your poor cockroach mind?

RA devil took him to hell?
Skombolis return to jail for broken parole,
ben Adam Aids consume 90% his brain
curious for stolen food from Amazonian midgits was eaten by them on breakfast?

all your friends slowly hell swallow,very soon you next in this row of evil wicked pretenders?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#628692 Jun 28, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, maybe that's why so many good Xians behave like Pharisees.
Many who put on Jesus' white robes aren't fit to wash His sandals.

Seems they prefer the purples robes anyway, like Paul.

(hope you caught that inference, Rosa)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#628693 Jun 28, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't pity me any more than I pity your wife.
There's no hate involved on my side Clearwater..
That's simply you projecting.
So often disgust is mistaken for hatred.
I do not like to step in dog poop but I don't hate dog poop.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#628694 Jun 29, 2014
Mornin

“Always remember that you’re unique.
Just like everyone else.”

~ Author Unknown

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#628695 Jun 29, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank you for this new summer day. Thank you for the beautiful sunshine, fluffy clouds, and fresh rains. I am in awe of Your works. The thunderstorms that send lightning and thunder crashing, the wind that comes to dry up the heavy rain, the bumblebee that flies in spite of being too big and heavy for those little wings, the lightning bugs that flicker at night and send children chasing through the yard, the crickets that chirp, and the frogs and birds that sing, the oceans that roar and the mountains so tall, the ant that is so busy and the handicapped who smile and don't even recognize their inabilities. God, you are awesome and you are good. Thank you for happy memories and even the sad ones, for they have helped shape me and increase my trust and dependence on you. With love and faith, in Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#628696 Jun 29, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.

Matthew 7:7

K-Love

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#628697 Jun 29, 2014
I Choose

To live by choice, not by chance.
To be motivated, not manipulated.
To be useful, not used.
To make changes, not excuses.
To excel, not compete.

I choose self- esteem, not self- pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice,
not to the random opinions of others..
Blind Idiot

Baltimore, MD

#628698 Jun 29, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Many who put on Jesus' white robes aren't fit to wash His sandals.
Seems they prefer the purples robes anyway, like Paul.
(hope you caught that inference, Rosa)
you are not worth even to chew old sandals leather strips,
poor idiot
Blind Idiot

Baltimore, MD

#628699 Jun 29, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
I Choose
To live by choice, not by chance.
To be motivated, not manipulated.
To be useful, not used.
To make changes, not excuses.
To excel, not compete.
I choose self- esteem, not self- pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice,
not to the random opinions of others..
I chose to collect full bucket of farts,and throw at your wicked hipocritical dead corpse?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#628700 Jun 29, 2014
Blind Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I chose to collect full bucket of farts,and throw at your wicked hipocritical dead corpse?
Crawl back to your hole rat!

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628701 Jun 29, 2014
Gods word says homosexuality is a choice-

I choose to believe God- not man.

Man says "I can't help it" God says I CAN help YOU.

Sin is sin..whether it be overindulging in alcohol, thievery ,murder, assault, lie's- or just call it law breaking...
God can help to choose to rid ourselves of sinful nature. Submitting to believe His word and ways is key to knowing the truth.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#628702 Jun 29, 2014
Truths wrote:
Sin is sin..whether it be overindulging in alcohol, thievery ,murder, assault, lie's- or just call it law breaking...
God can help to choose to rid ourselves of sinful nature. Submitting to believe His word and ways is key to knowing the truth.
Yes exactly what we said, god is crutch that some people need to believe in just to function properly. But what if we rid ourselves of the need to believe in this fantasy of yours to behave properly? You know some of us have no need of a daddy to see what we do is wrong, and can improve ourselves by our own will alone.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#628703 Jun 29, 2014
Truths wrote:
You are wrong.
No one would choose to be branded an abomination. Can you explain the pain
and suicide children succumb to because of what you say "god says"?

You have the right to believe whatever you choose.
You do not have the right to I judge those whose lives you do not understand.

Location hidden

#628704 Jun 29, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So often disgust is mistaken for hatred.
I do not like to step in dog poop but I don't hate dog poop.
I think Clearwater throws that word out to garner sympathy to his cause.

I'm talking on a public forum.. I do not hate anyone here.
I'm voicing what I believe to be right- isn't that the point of an open forum?

And btw.. I hate dog poop..
lol.

Location hidden

#628705 Jun 29, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported
Finally.
Thank you Topix for removing that post.
Blind Idiots

Baltimore, MD

#628706 Jun 29, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Crawl back to your hole rat!
before I crawl,
I give you my d... to suck sperm for your breakfast,
poor a....le
cyber coward
Blind Idiots

Baltimore, MD

#628707 Jun 29, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes exactly what we said, god is crutch that some people need to believe in just to function properly. But what if we rid ourselves of the need to believe in this fantasy of yours to behave properly? You know some of us have no need of a daddy to see what we do is wrong, and can improve ourselves by our own will alone.
from your posts and posts like you,clearly is seen that human is not able to see what is wrong,or good,
and not able to improve ourselves by own will alone,

you got no own will, because lust of your body lead you wrong direction without of will,because you got no brain,only feces inside of your hole between two legs, and their lust is thinking instead your brain,

look at own life,full of failure,dissapointments, not happy,evil,wicked,hater, and soon AIDS CONSUME YOUR WORTHLESS SHAKING JELLY CORPSE=LOOK LIKE HUMAN

what a shame is to live like this without own will,own conscieouesnes,or own free high moral natural life

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628708 Jun 29, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong.
No one would choose to be branded an abomination. Can you explain the pain
and suicide children succumb to because of what you say "god says"?
You have the right to believe whatever you choose.
You do not have the right to I judge those whose lives you do not understand.
Children are not gay if they have an attraction to someone of the same sex- AS CHILDREN.

They have normal sensations and curiosities but do not yet know the context of the sexual world. Generations ago... they were protected from multi media deluge of sexual content and their desires were not matured...as they still knew nothing of the actual act.
Now days... kids are taught that it is okay to want sex with same gender....so they are encouraged to feed their sexual desires- where had they been let alone... they may have chosen opposite gender attraction. Todays gays deny the situations which MAY have caused them same sex attraction...but I have already discussed that here before- and some people just wont admit the truths.
Psychological tweaks due to either extreme pleasure or extreme trauma DO cause children to choose same sex relationships. But our twisted society encourages it to become sexual.... instead of counseling that chemical changes which happen during the trauma or a really GOOD event can cause disportionate feelings toward others when reminded OF the said event.
Making a childs life about SEX is THE problem..whether same or opposite gender... sex is not meant for la la entertainment-it is supposed to be for a comitted love relationship- society IS the problem.
I still will hold that WHAT God says about sex and marriage as THE truth. I hold no ill will toward anyone who makes wrongful choices- it's their business and their choice...but when the masses of gays force their choice on childrens psyches ... IT is WRONG. KIDS don't have the capacity for the complications of sexual lives an as already stated..they wouldn't know it was sexual urges until someone twists them with the info... they shouldn't be encouraged by other gays to EMBRACE the lifestyle. Gays forcing their agenda on children MAKES them the cullprits. WHY do YOU think its okay to tell kids "It's OKAY to be gay" ???? How are YOU not contributing to their undoing ? WHY isn't it okay to tell them that they can choose to ignore sexual urges ?

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#628709 Jun 29, 2014
Truths wrote:
There are no words written by your god.

If you can show me one, I'll consider it.

Until then, you may as well be quoting Dr. Seuss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min RiversideRedneck 93,014
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min RiversideRedneck 979,541
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min confrinting with ... 668,066
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,117
--- Pres TRUMP 100% Match to ANTICHRIST, TRIB --- 1 hr stirringYTubeNews 1
The American Dream Vs. the European Dream (Mar '13) 1 hr Truthiness 5
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 2 hr Ricky F 1,821
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,696
More from around the web