Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Clearwater

Largo, FL

#628683 Jun 28, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Every heart is important.
Doesn't mean some shouldn't come w a "warning" label.
Your saying my logic is suggesting in the least to you being locked up
is quite extreme.
You are free to share your story. And others, like
myself, are free to voice an opinion to that story.. Yes?
This is why I will never be on the left. To me words mean things and are clear. Yes of course say what you wish. Thank God we live in a nation free to do so. No, anyone that is a threat to other humans should be locked up. Nothing extreme about it. We have laws, or did at one time that enforced such things. And no I don't want warning labels. I can already see our joke of a government moving in that direction and do think I'll live to see the day where in this once free nation people like me and my wife that share the gospel may be locked up for so called "hate speech"

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#628684 Jun 28, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I've shared what happened to my wife many times here true. This happened btw, 7 years before we ever met. Many folks that don't like it say nasty things and I expect that. Funny thing that since last winter quite a few have come up to us and said thank you for sharing your story, not one has said anything of the kind that the likes of Le Le says. I'm sure its nothing. Take care.
I honestly do not give you a thought until
you jump in and on someone else's post towards me.

You cry victim.. Yet you love the fight.
Keeps you coming back,, Huh?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#628685 Jun 28, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I will never be on the left. To me words mean things and are clear. Yes of course say what you wish. Thank God we live in a nation free to do so. No, anyone that is a threat to other humans should be locked up. Nothing extreme about it. We have laws, or did at one time that enforced such things. And no I don't want warning labels. I can already see our joke of a government moving in that direction and do think I'll live to see the day where in this once free nation people like me and my wife that share the gospel may be locked up for so called "hate speech"
You want to be a martyr so terribly bad.

You and your wife aren't going to be arrested for preaching the gospel.
Just mind your own business when concerning others' human rights
and I think you'll be ok.

Enjoy your Saturday.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#628686 Jun 28, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to be a martyr so terribly bad.
You and your wife aren't going to be arrested for preaching the gospel.
Just mind your own business when concerning others' human rights
and I think you'll be ok.
Enjoy your Saturday.
Don't wish it but would have to be blind not to see it. A few years ago she and some friends went out to the beach and shared the gospel. In a short time uniformed cpd officer told them to stop. Nobody had even complained but they did stop. Latter a Christian lawyer gave some guidance and the next day back at it. I'm not big into predictions but would bet within my lifetime after the next 9 11 or worse we will see such a crackdown on civil liberties it won't be funny.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#628687 Jun 28, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Don't wish it but would have to be blind not to see it. A few years ago she and some friends went out to the beach and shared the gospel. In a short time uniformed cpd officer told them to stop. Nobody had even complained but they did stop. Latter a Christian lawyer gave some guidance and the next day back at it. I'm not big into predictions but would bet within my lifetime after the next 9 11 or worse we will see such a crackdown on civil liberties it won't be funny.
Woe is you
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#628688 Jun 28, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly do not give you a thought until
you jump in and on someone else's post towards me.
You cry victim.. Yet you love the fight.
Keeps you coming back,, Huh?
Not even close. Doing a few things and its too hot to be out so I've checked in. No victim here but you often say that of me, of Skom ect. Truth is I'd like it if someone that thinks our story is bs as you say would say it to our face. We are just people lady. No threats to humans as you said. One person that was spoke was more concerned with how my wife got off drugs as she's dealing with it too.
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#628689 Jun 28, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Woe is you
you are included,you poor leaking hole

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#628690 Jun 28, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning...Running a litte late (Sorry Jack)....LOL
All forgiven :)

Here's to a Great Weekend to All....
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#628691 Jun 28, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
All forgiven :)
Here's to a Great Weekend to All....
you poor cyber d...head, hater of other christians with different beliefs than yours,
nobody want to talk anymore, 5 hours silence and dr Shrink only adjust stupid heads like yours,

go conspire with gays,atheists,and mocker,riots against Family Radio same doctrines like yours you poor dumb a..le

Camping is dead maybe in heaven,but you still mambling around and each post is less sane than earlier,look like you lost somhow your poor cockroach mind?

RA devil took him to hell?
Skombolis return to jail for broken parole,
ben Adam Aids consume 90% his brain
curious for stolen food from Amazonian midgits was eaten by them on breakfast?

all your friends slowly hell swallow,very soon you next in this row of evil wicked pretenders?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#628692 Jun 28, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, maybe that's why so many good Xians behave like Pharisees.
Many who put on Jesus' white robes aren't fit to wash His sandals.

Seems they prefer the purples robes anyway, like Paul.

(hope you caught that inference, Rosa)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#628693 Jun 28, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't pity me any more than I pity your wife.
There's no hate involved on my side Clearwater..
That's simply you projecting.
So often disgust is mistaken for hatred.
I do not like to step in dog poop but I don't hate dog poop.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#628694 Jun 29, 2014
Mornin

“Always remember that you’re unique.
Just like everyone else.”

~ Author Unknown

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#628695 Jun 29, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank you for this new summer day. Thank you for the beautiful sunshine, fluffy clouds, and fresh rains. I am in awe of Your works. The thunderstorms that send lightning and thunder crashing, the wind that comes to dry up the heavy rain, the bumblebee that flies in spite of being too big and heavy for those little wings, the lightning bugs that flicker at night and send children chasing through the yard, the crickets that chirp, and the frogs and birds that sing, the oceans that roar and the mountains so tall, the ant that is so busy and the handicapped who smile and don't even recognize their inabilities. God, you are awesome and you are good. Thank you for happy memories and even the sad ones, for they have helped shape me and increase my trust and dependence on you. With love and faith, in Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#628696 Jun 29, 2014
Encouraging Words....

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.

Matthew 7:7

K-Love

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#628697 Jun 29, 2014
I Choose

To live by choice, not by chance.
To be motivated, not manipulated.
To be useful, not used.
To make changes, not excuses.
To excel, not compete.

I choose self- esteem, not self- pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice,
not to the random opinions of others..
Blind Idiot

Baltimore, MD

#628698 Jun 29, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Many who put on Jesus' white robes aren't fit to wash His sandals.
Seems they prefer the purples robes anyway, like Paul.
(hope you caught that inference, Rosa)
you are not worth even to chew old sandals leather strips,
poor idiot
Blind Idiot

Baltimore, MD

#628699 Jun 29, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
I Choose
To live by choice, not by chance.
To be motivated, not manipulated.
To be useful, not used.
To make changes, not excuses.
To excel, not compete.
I choose self- esteem, not self- pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice,
not to the random opinions of others..
I chose to collect full bucket of farts,and throw at your wicked hipocritical dead corpse?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#628700 Jun 29, 2014
Blind Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I chose to collect full bucket of farts,and throw at your wicked hipocritical dead corpse?
Crawl back to your hole rat!

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628701 Jun 29, 2014
Gods word says homosexuality is a choice-

I choose to believe God- not man.

Man says "I can't help it" God says I CAN help YOU.

Sin is sin..whether it be overindulging in alcohol, thievery ,murder, assault, lie's- or just call it law breaking...
God can help to choose to rid ourselves of sinful nature. Submitting to believe His word and ways is key to knowing the truth.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#628702 Jun 29, 2014
Truths wrote:
Gods word says homosexuality is a choice-
I choose to believe God- not man.
Man says "I can't help it" God says I CAN help YOU.
Sin is sin..whether it be overindulging in alcohol, thievery ,murder, assault, lie's- or just call it law breaking...
God can help to choose to rid ourselves of sinful nature. Submitting to believe His word and ways is key to knowing the truth.
Yes exactly what we said, god is crutch that some people need to believe in just to function properly. But what if we rid ourselves of the need to believe in this fantasy of yours to behave properly? You know some of us have no need of a daddy to see what we do is wrong, and can improve ourselves by our own will alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 22 min Johnny 12
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 30 min Johnny 560
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 2 hr Paul is dead 103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 989,717
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Johnny 122
__POPE OUTED --- Shockwaves from Rome__ 3 hr Nov 2017 1
gay guys for skype?? (Jun '14) 4 hr Zack17almos 18 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 hr TrumpTheRetard 41,701
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 690,355
More from around the web