Thanks, I needed that.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#628081 Jun 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You hate me and I'm not even gay !
If you dislike me I must be pretty wonderful.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/wi...

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#628082 Jun 4, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"You should see the other guy."
LOL

Or the headstone I heard of was:
"I told you I was sick."

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#628083 Jun 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"you" is both singular and plural.
Get an education, please.
My mother was a teacher and she used to go off if anyone used the Aussie plural form "youse". She said it meant female sheep.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#628084 Jun 4, 2014
M_O_R_N_I_N_G

“Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.”

~ Miles Kington

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#628085 Jun 4, 2014
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I long to feel your presence. I seek your face. Please help me learn the lessons you have in the trials of life. Strengthen my faith and grant me the strength I need for daily living...and for the unexpected things that come my way. Bless me, Lord, that I may be a blessing to others. I praise you and thank you for who you are and all you do. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#628086 Jun 4, 2014
Encouraging Words....

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.

1 Timothy 2:1

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628087 Jun 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I committed no crime. I payed child support. You are judging me and have no clue what the evidence is.
2. You didn't confront John either, you all let John get away with being a POS and even kissed his ass when anyone did confront him.... just like now.
3. Yes, you all think you are better than anyone who is not a "Real Christian"
Scipture in my que-
John 14
(NIV)

Jesus Comforts His Disciples
14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

~*~ Regarding your reply.(((((Duane)))))))- You yourself posted that you wished you had done things differently and that you wished you had had a relationshp with your daughter. I am not posting to be mean- just reminding you that you can make the efforts to take away her hurt and your own.

Regarding our (((((Red))))))- I spent years trying to tell him about his methods- YEARS Duane- when he had a break through - he came back in a different type of poster. He was not perfect- but he continued to make efforts to do things Christs way. DId he slip up- yes----as each of us does- BUT he was ON Christs path and knew The Lord was God's Son. He knew that Jesus came to offer all of us hope in eternity with Him and His Father.

This is what each of us hopes for you too. It's never to late until your last breath-

and blaming our human faults as your reason to not accept Christ as God's Son... is not going to help you when the time comes friend <3

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628088 Jun 4, 2014
Hi there ((((((Drew)))))))!

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628089 Jun 4, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Why Complicate Life?
missing somebody?....call
wanna meet up?....invite
wanna be understood?......explain
have questions?....ask
don't like something?....say it
like something?....state it
want something?....ask for it
love someone?....tell it
Keep it simple
((((((Pusherman)))))))

I appreciate your posts. Thank you <3

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#628090 Jun 4, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
WOE Duane! do you really want to speak ill of other people's demise after you've been treated with kindness by those who disagree with you during your recent hardship?
i'm just say'n.....:-)
((((((Waaasssuuup)))))))

Good point.

Comit to pray for him <3

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#628091 Jun 4, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Wassie, we know the "King of Kings" - well this is the "Troll of Trolls". It's all over Topix in various incarnations : a Campingite, a JW , a Muslim, ect. The semantics are all the same, don't waste your keystrokes - don't 'feed' the troll ;)
You take care..
good advice - thanks!

maybe i'll just save up my farts and blow them shrinks way every so often - lol!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#628092 Jun 4, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
olive branch acknowledged and olive branch accepted!

welcome into the Kingdom of God through Jesus Christ, my brother!:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#628093 Jun 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Thanks, I needed that.
is that a recent picture of you, Duane?

very distinguished looking gentleman in-deed!

i admire anyone who puts a pic of themselves up for public scrutiny, especially in an environment with haters! i try never to be critical of something in a person that was handed to them by God and why i live by the policy 'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'!:-)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#628096 Jun 4, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother was a teacher and she used to go off if anyone used the Aussie plural form "youse". She said it meant female sheep.
LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#628097 Jun 4, 2014
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Scipture in my que-
John 14
(NIV)
Jesus Comforts His Disciples
14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”
~*~ Regarding your reply.(((((Duane)))))))- You yourself posted that you wished you had done things differently and that you wished you had had a relationshp with your daughter. I am not posting to be mean- just reminding you that you can make the efforts to take away her hurt and your own.
Regarding our (((((Red))))))- I spent years trying to tell him about his methods- YEARS Duane- when he had a break through - he came back in a different type of poster. He was not perfect- but he continued to make efforts to do things Christs way. DId he slip up- yes----as each of us does- BUT he was ON Christs path and knew The Lord was God's Son. He knew that Jesus came to offer all of us hope in eternity with Him and His Father.
This is what each of us hopes for you too. It's never to late until your last breath-
and blaming our human faults as your reason to not accept Christ as God's Son... is not going to help you when the time comes friend <3
I believe in Jesus. That is what he asked. He never said believe in Roman Church, Paul, The Bible or the doctrines invented after he was gone from this Earth.

I do not believe in Paul, the Christian Church or the Book decreed to be the word of God by a pagan Emperor.

I believe in God and Jesus. I need nothing more.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#628098 Jun 4, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
is that a recent picture of you, Duane?
very distinguished looking gentleman in-deed!
i admire anyone who puts a pic of themselves up for public scrutiny, especially in an environment with haters! i try never to be critical of something in a person that was handed to them by God and why i live by the policy 'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'!:-)
Thanks.

I am not one who hides much. I am what I am, imperfections and all.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#628099 Jun 4, 2014
My last comment on RA:

He viciously and repeatedly insulted my daughter. I could not forgive him for that. May God forgive us both.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#628103 Jun 4, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
why you mother f.... lately start so worry about your own dr Shrink?
if you are crazy go to his office for help and shut up your f..face ,
I never got any desire to listen your freacking BS
just hell with you mister fart
)o(- PPPFFFFFTTTTTTTT IN YUR FACE!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#628104 Jun 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
I am not one who hides much. I am what I am, imperfections and all.
yes - i like that about you! BUT, when you come up against Truth/Light and you reject it, you end up stuck in darkness and that's what i'm trying to pursuade you to renounce:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Dee Dee Dee 41,887
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min His Holiness Pope... 690,413
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Rabbis on the Run 124
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Big Al 598
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rabbis on the Run 989,722
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 6 hr Paul McCartney is... 4
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 8 hr Paul is dead 105
More from around the web