Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#627654 May 23, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dark insects s..stains glue to the glass windows have more value than your love and AAA devices make your hole full of love
alte Votze
great shame that you are without of own descency,honor,and own respect?
Crawl back to your hole RAT!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#627655 May 23, 2014
Morning.....

“All art is autobiographical;
the pearl is the oyster’s autobiography.”

~ Federico Fellini

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627656 May 23, 2014
My Prayer...

Holy and Matchless God, help me see the brokenness, hurt, and difficulties in the lives around me. Please use me to bless others who so desperately need to experience your love and grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Verse for the day Prayer

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627657 May 23, 2014
Encouraging Words.....

Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, you will grow as you learn to know God better and better.

Colossians 1:10

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#627658 May 23, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that one! Ta
Me too Rosa.....:-)

Hope you have a great day (or night)....Take care

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#627659 May 23, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers matey!
:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#627660 May 23, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for sure I never follow groudge fake ministers like you,
and don't be so sure what Holy Spirit control and command.
If God created body and diagest system,farts also are controled by Holy Spirit for long health reducing gases,and spread fragrance of human fumes in the air poison by cockroaches and godless Belsebub children like you are?
only you know?if you are gracious,
I know that you sound like punk,minister with black potatoe sock on you look like black scavenger?
please
waassuppppppp pray pray without of ceasing because His Mercy Endure forever
comprende mister old hose?
so who were the epistles/letters from the apostles of the new testament written to if not the Body of Christ/Church on earth?

you have problems with your fellow brothers in Christ and so i don't want to contribute to your anger & rebellion, but instead i want to encourage you cuz that's what the Holy Spirit leads us to do.

i love you brother - now be nice!:-)
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#627662 May 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so who were the epistles/letters from the apostles of the new testament written to if not the Body of Christ/Church on earth?
you have problems with your fellow brothers in Christ and so i don't want to contribute to your anger & rebellion, but instead i want to encourage you cuz that's what the Holy Spirit leads us to do.
i love you brother - now be nice!:-)
I don't know any fellow brothers associated with you or earthly churches,

assumption by you of my anger and rebelion is simple LIE,you are LIAR because you are child of Father of all Lies,
any encourage with dirty satanic spirit heart like yours,
I despise and fart at this?

Holy Spirit lead child of God to the Father Yehova not to you scumbag,LIAR, AND SPIRITUAL BS

read Apostle Paul christian idea of spiritual Community page 92

"worship involves(not church or association with potential Liars like you( the whole of one's life,energy word and action of daily24 hours
AND KNOWS NOT SPEACIAL PLACE OR TIME...
(not earthly church attendance and listen man made diabolic sermons from priest child molestor or masturbator,or gay)

Since all places and times hove now become the venue for worship,
Paul cannot speak of christian Church assembling in church(eklesia) distinctly for this purpose.
They are already worshiping God(like I do)
acceptably or unaceptably,in whatever they are doing

In consideration of biblical eveidences of the earthly worshipers community,the remarkable fact is that we find there simply,
IS NOT SET PATTERN LAID OUT FOR US TODAY AS REGARDS CHRISTIAN CHURCH GATHERING

Sir
You are accuser Liar, and demented decived wicked christian accusing others of rebelion and anger,
but you alone spew satanic poison,Lie, accuse,and sentence other true believers>

never forget you are nobody,less than nothing,just self appointed stupid minister daily blaspheming Holy Spirit,God and accuse Gods Children?

just start Bible study,dissapear from here with speed of rocket engine,
and first goal,take mirror and look at only your own anger,Lies, hipocrisy,just clean your eye from the huge 8x 8 fit heavy preasure treated beam?
yTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#627663 May 23, 2014

100% PROOF POPE Francis is ANTICHRIST______

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#627664 May 23, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any fellow brothers associated with you or earthly churches,
assumption by you of my anger and rebelion is simple LIE,you are LIAR because you are child of Father of all Lies,
any encourage with dirty satanic spirit heart like yours,
I despise and fart at this?
Holy Spirit lead child of God to the Father Yehova not to you scumbag,LIAR, AND SPIRITUAL BS
read Apostle Paul christian idea of spiritual Community page 92
"worship involves(not church or association with potential Liars like you( the whole of one's life,energy word and action of daily24 hours
AND KNOWS NOT SPEACIAL PLACE OR TIME...
(not earthly church attendance and listen man made diabolic sermons from priest child molestor or masturbator,or gay)
Since all places and times hove now become the venue for worship,
Paul cannot speak of christian Church assembling in church(eklesia) distinctly for this purpose.
They are already worshiping God(like I do)
acceptably or unaceptably,in whatever they are doing
In consideration of biblical eveidences of the earthly worshipers community,the remarkable fact is that we find there simply,
IS NOT SET PATTERN LAID OUT FOR US TODAY AS REGARDS CHRISTIAN CHURCH GATHERING
Sir
You are accuser Liar, and demented decived wicked christian accusing others of rebelion and anger,
but you alone spew satanic poison,Lie, accuse,and sentence other true believers>
never forget you are nobody,less than nothing,just self appointed stupid minister daily blaspheming Holy Spirit,God and accuse Gods Children?
just start Bible study,dissapear from here with speed of rocket engine,
and first goal,take mirror and look at only your own anger,Lies, hipocrisy,just clean your eye from the huge 8x 8 fit heavy preasure treated beam?
shrink said "I don't know any fellow brothers associated with you..."

have it your way - you're on your own.....

to all others who shrink regularly offends here:

i apologize for associating myself with shrink; i officially disassociate myself with him and his message of hatred and anger.

please have a wonderful long weekend:-)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#627665 May 23, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
how many times humble dr Shrink will ask you politely?
Well....as of right now, NONE.

Are you going to start with your next post?
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>when you stop this crap nonsense damaging only your dead rotten soul,and day by day approach to the worthless death of your miserable life and dead stinking soul?
1. You don't know anything about me, so please stop lying and thinking you do.
2. The soul has never been proven to exist, so you'll need to research that aspect of your treatise before you can claim any indifference someone has within.

DOH!!
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>just quit this crap.
start pray,read Bible and praise only God
Quite "what crap"?

I do pray - for you to open your eyes to the truth. You seem to have a hard time allowing "God" to do this for you. Why?
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Because His mercy endure forever,
who knows?maybe you too?poor wrecked lost spiritual dead wicked soul?
understood plain English???????
Yes shrink, I understand English perfectly well, and can even type complete sentences.

You?- I'm not so sure about.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>or maybe next time ,you need Esperanto from the planet Orion?
Who's Esperanto?

BTW - Orion is a constellation NOT a planet. After you go back to Bible Study, I'd also suggest you take a basic Astronomy or Science class that includes space as part of its curriculum.

Esperanto - Isn't that Robert Plant's new record label? Oh wait - that is Esperanza......my bad.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#627666 May 23, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Crawl back to your hole RAT!
I did German @ school. I won't tolerate that filth calling me the C word in it.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#627667 May 23, 2014
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Golda was quite a girl. I have her autobiography.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#627668 May 23, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're sweet as candy Rosa. The C word is very derogatory and never should be used to Insult a woman, and should not be tolerated by anyone..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#627669 May 23, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
shrink said "I don't know any fellow brothers associated with you..."
have it your way - you're on your own.....
to all others who shrink regularly offends here:
i apologize for associating myself with shrink; i officially disassociate myself with him and his message of hatred and anger.
please have a wonderful long weekend:-)
I never treat you as my brother in Christ,never was associated with poor half heads like you,
never meet each other,never saw your rat face, never attend same church with you?

also apologize to your own a...
start apologize to others for all those Lies using precious name of my Lord,

you even were and are not worth my handsom diagested farts from belly of chocen child of God dr Shrink

so flush yourselves very quickly,and put cover back,because you stinks from all those fermented Lies?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#627670 May 23, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am born german oestereicher?
please?let me know what means C in german
there is nothing is filthy begin with german word C?
COULD YOU EXPLAIN ??
tahnks
German school never allow you to posess perfectly german Hoch Deutsch,or Bayern slang?,or Berliner jargon???

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#627671 May 23, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading your journey through this illness has been a lesson in so many ways.
It was the toughest thing I have ever done in my life. Had I know in advance how difficult it would be I may have chosen to die instead.
What I learned is that I am not afraid of death, God or Hell... and that I am more capable of enduring suffering more than I ever thought.

It is just so wonderful to be able to walk outside for more than 15 minutes without passing out.. I am glad to be resurrected.

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Nietzsche
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#627672 May 23, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....as of right now, NONE.
Are you going to start with your next post?
<quoted text>
1. You don't know anything about me, so please stop lying and thinking you do.
2. The soul has never been proven to exist, so you'll need to research that aspect of your treatise before you can claim any indifference someone has within.
DOH!!
<quoted text>
Quite "what crap"?
I do pray - for you to open your eyes to the truth. You seem to have a hard time allowing "God" to do this for you. Why?
<quoted text>
Yes shrink, I understand English perfectly well, and can even type complete sentences.
You?- I'm not so sure about.
<quoted text>
Who's Esperanto?
BTW - Orion is a constellation NOT a planet. After you go back to Bible Study, I'd also suggest you take a basic Astronomy or Science class that includes space as part of its curriculum.
Esperanto - Isn't that Robert Plant's new record label? Oh wait - that is Esperanza......my bad.
1.I never attempt to learn or to know anything about you?
2.soul doesn't exist in you and you are not ablre to trace such Gods Spirit second life?
3/worry more about your own english,and stop worry about my english?
if you doubt?try to conversate with me in my native language/

sugestions from strange scumbags are sugestions without of any consideration,
you are more dumb than I thought
Espeanto was new international language in Europa develop by communists after 2 WW.

Also try to learn basic modern history and languages,because you are not that smart as you try to convince others?

your insults of my God,my Father and my Lord,
are same like insulting me Gods Child,
and God allow me to use proper words to get back little brain inside of your idiot skull?

also listen advice?
flush out yourselves ASAP
and free time spend personaly on prayers to understand second life being(soul) and Gods Mercy on you and yours cuber criminal spiritual activities.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#627673 May 23, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>

let me add dumb butt
we as seperated group from all human scumbags like you,call all objects in constelation Orion(planets Orion)
instead fables of human astronomy or Science,try to learn foreign language and thoughts,
instead insult them and mock God or Jesus Christ

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#627674 May 23, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of fuss over the Latin word for 'triangle'.

<smile>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Aye Am Hoo Aye Am 47,366
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 692,188
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 9 min Goomba 493
Daniel besaw 57 min Fegar 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min nanoanomaly 990,740
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 1 hr PrettyGirl 20
THANK YOU!!!!! Metro PCS Mobile Service!!! 1 hr PrettyGirl 4
More from around the web